Imagine Chanyeol request

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

41) Requested by AliceKi

 

'My love is a jinx'

 

I was playing with the blue straw, sipping my mint frappe, while following the story.. It was an intense moment, that I’ve been waiting for … like.. 2 days now.. The main character was about to discover the secret behind his birth..

Only few pages and everything was to be revealed.. I kept reading with big eyes, breathing slowly, praying that this time he’ll be successful.. I was so distracted, that I didn’t even notice the guy who sat on the chair in front of me.

I could feel a presence.. two eyes that were checking me up.. Was I imagine things?? There were lots of people in the coffee shop anyway.. Didn’t want to stop reading..

The boy got up and came closer to me to take a better look.. Since he couldn’t see much, he just grabbed the book from my hands..

Me: “Yah!”

Boy: “Oh… isn’t this the book in which the main character is the son of the old man that was killed in the woods by the vampire?”

Me, expressionless: “Well…. Thank you!”

The boy, proud of himself: “Yes, this is the one! Great book, trust me!”

Me: “Since I know the ending already.. there’s no need to keep reading..”

The boy made big eyes, giving me an innocent glare.. Then he got all red and ran his fingers through his hair, stuttering..

Boy: “I didn’t.. I mean.. sorry.. I .. too excited.. and..”

Me: “Never mind.. can I have my book back?”

Boy: “Sure.. ”

He got back to his place, drinking his coffee.. Because of the rush, he didn’t notice the coffee was too hot so he spilled the liquid all over the table and on the floor.. I had my mp3 player near, so the coffee got on it..

I gave him a death glare and checked up if the device was still working.. Guess what? Dead… I just couldn’t believe this.. Was this my ‘lucky’ day?? I took my bag and stood up.. I head off to the exit, blaming the guy from ruining my day..

I was outside looking for a taxi, when it started raining.. Nothing unsual since it was the middle of October.. Still.. Didn’t bring my umbrella.. Never to trust those weather news again.. I took a few steps, turning right, holding my bag above my head..

I heard someone running behind me and then a small hand was resting on my shoulder.. I’ve turned around and saw the boy with big eyes, trying to calm down his breath.. I asked him what was the matter..

Boy: “I am really sorry for the player.. Can I buy you another?”

Me: “It’s ok.. Excuse me please..”

I just had to get away from him.. Felt like a jinx.. Indeed.. I wasn’t wrong.. In the next seconds I was facing the grey sky.. When did that stupid post get in the way?? Actually he he, stupid me.. it has always been there.. My fault for not looking..

The boy offered me his hand.. I grabbed it and stood up.. I felt a little dizzy.. Damn.. my whole body hurt.. what a fall..

Boy: “God.. are you ok?”

Me: “What???”

Boy: “Your nose…”

Me: “What’s with my nose??”

He took out a tissue paper and wiped my nose.. Great.. Now I was bleeding.. Ok.. I need some pills.. And ice.. My head was burning…

Boy: “We should go to a doctor..”

Me: “WHAT?? No way.. I’m alright….”

Boy: “But you’re bleeding..”

Me: “Don’t say that.. can’t you see I’m shaking?? I wanna go home..”

Boy: “Can you walk by yourself??”

Me: “I guess so..”

No way.. I couldn’t even see 3 meters away.. The boys grabbed my hand and while holding the umbrella and walking to the end of the street, he kept asking me about my address.. Why would I tell him? I know those strangers.. Pretending to help and stuff..
 
No way.. If I had told him.. probably my house would be on fire now… I just kept walking, trying to get to my senses.. Damn.. he was stubborn.. and that deep voice of him.. didn’t get along well with those big puppy eyes..

I guess he was about my age.. Handsome.. couldn’t deny that.. tall.. nice body.. damn hot hands.. but this voice.. oh.. spazzing right now.. Ok… I am getting crazy… Well.. since he won’t stop talking.. I’ll just..

Me: “Oh, alright!!! We gotta go to that side.. ”

Boy: “I thought you forgot about your house..”

Me: “Seriously.. it’s not like I’ve lost my memory or something..”

We kept walking slowly, passing by people running from the rain.. It was already sunset time.. And damn.. getting too cold.. My house wasn’t too far away so..

Gosh.. I really didn’t have a good feeling.. Was it because he was near me? I really think he’s not the so called lucky charm..

Maybe it was all a concidence.. Yeah.. Why should I be so mean?.. He didn’t actually do something on purpose.. Ok.. I’m too stupid.. Everything is alright.. So.. Why are all those people gathered in front of my house??

I ran to the front door and noticed the little old auntie coming towards me..

Aunt: “Where have you been??”

Me: “What happened?”

Aunt: “Oh dear.. did you forget to turn off the water??”

Me: “The.. Oh my!!!”

I ran inside my house and.. well.. now.. who wants a promenade on the lake?? There’s a good spot here ladies and gentlemen.. In my house!!!!! My sofa, my carpets.. my floor.. my.. Ok.. is this Friday 13th or something???

I kept crying and running here and there, while few men with big bodies were taking care of the water.. One of them came to me and told me the situation..

Man: “So.. there’s a lot to do after we get rid of the water.. Do you have a place to stay in the meantime, miss?”

Me: “Um.. no.. I don’t..”

Boy: “You can come to my place..”

I turned around, when hearing his deep voice.. Why is he still here? No way I’m gonna stay with that jinx.. Hell no! Get away you big eyes trouble maker!!!

Boy: “So.. what do you say?”

Me: “Look.. I don’t wanna be rude or something.. but.. can you please go? All this happened because of you..”

Boy, with an innocent surprised look: “What?? But.. what have I done?”

Me: “Nothing.. it’s just.. whenever you’re around me… bad things happen.. Just..  stay away, ok???”

I took care of some things that were floating inside the living room.. After some hours.. the water was gone.. I just.. I kept looking at my house, while asking myself what to do..

It was already dark outside.. Didn’t have a place to sleep.. It should take like a day or two to clean all the mess.. and paint again and.. ah… Why is this happening to me??

I hit the closed door, getting out all my anger.. Bad decision.. Damn.. that hurt.. Ok.. So.. now I’ve got an injured hand.. broken nose.. dead mp3 player and destroyed house.. Was there another thing to happen?? Yes it was…

Me: “Hello??”

Voice: “Hey.. ”

Me: “Oh.. it’s you.. How are you??”

Voice: “Great.. ”

Me: “Did you return??”

Voice: “Actually.. um.. look.. I’m not coming back..”

Me: “What do you mean?”

Voice: “This is a great job.. and.. I really.. I can’t comeback.. at least not now..”

Me: “So.. is this another way to tell me we’re breaking up??”

Voice: “I am not.. I mean.. We’re so far away.. I don’t think this will work..”

Me: “But.. I can wait for you.. what’s the big deal??”

Voice: “I don’t want you to wait..”

Me: “More like you don’t want me more.. Well.. good luck then..”

Voice: “Take care and be happy!”

Me: “Sure I will.. you dog!”

I hang up and was about to throw away the phone, when I realised that maybe that wasn’t a good idea.. I might end up smashing some cat’s head..
I was trying to calm myself, when I saw those big innocent eyes, sparkling due to the moonlight.. I head off to the bench where he was siting..

Me: “You better have something strong to drink..”

*

Ok.. this is um…unexpected.. Quite tidy for a guy’s apartment..  Well, well.. what a good to have husband.. Ok.. nevermind..  I was scanning everything around me, while he went to get something for drinking..

I suddenly felt so down.. Guess all that happened today was enough to make me wanna scream and cry out my despair and sorrow.. Still.. I was feeling unsually calm.. Like..

 I was dumped, I had my house transforming into a lake and so on.. I better stop thinking about that, or else… God knows what could happen..

The boy came back with two cups of.. green tea??? Are you like kiddin’ me or something??

Me: “That’s a joke right??”

Boy: “You’re feeling quite nervous now.. Green tea is the best treatment to calm down and relax..”

Me: “Ha.. honestly.. like.. ”

Boy: “Now.. trust me.. you’ll feel better..”

I took the cup from his hand, slightly touching it.. Wow.. what was that feeling?? Getting goose bumps.. And why did he keep looking at me with those big eyes?? Why??

And.. did I mention how disturbingly hot his lips were??? Like.. oh… drink some tea honey.. Calm down..

Indeed.. the green tea had a great effect.. I was feeling better, although I can’t deny I was still sad.. I just.. I felt like crying.. Guess it was obvious, since the boy softly said..

Boy: “Let it out!”

Well.. here it goes.. I hid my head in his chest, crying.. He was caressing my hair, waiting for me to calm down.. In the end, he wasn’t that bad..  Not really a jinx.. I guess… At least he was way more sensitive than that stupid exboyfriend of mine..

I felt like ending with the crying, since it wasn’t doing me any good.. I raised my head and looked at the boy.. He smiled at me, wiping my tears gently.. He asked me if I was feeling better..

Me: “Yes… thank you..”

Boy: “Good.. do you want something to eat?? I’m starving….”

Me: “I am.. a little..”

Boy: “I’ll cook something.. ”

Me: “Can I help?”

Boy: “Sure..”

I followed him to the kitchen to help with the cooking.. We’ve decided to make something light, since it was quite late for a big dinner… I kept doing my thing, while checking him up once in a while..

 I really don’t know why he was near me all this time.. it wasn’t really his business.. Still he cared about what happened to me this day.. If only I would have met someone like him earlier.. I wouldn’t be suffering right now..

He was cutting some mushrooms, muttering a song, making me chuckle.. He did have a nice voice.. And again.. did I mention those breathtaking big puppy eyes?? I really had this strange feeling of hugging him, trying to get myself into his shell of warmth and protection..

Was I?? No.. couldn’t have happened.. I was just confused.. Too many feelings in one day.. Although… This happened to me, just once.. Back in school.. with my best mate.. He had big puppy eyes as well.. and a sweet childish voice.. I used to make fun of him because of that..

He left one day and I’ve never heard any news from him.. God knows where he is now.. I wondered how my life would have been with him around.. Strange destiny..

*

Me: “Wah!!! The dinner was so tasty! You’re a great cook!”

Boy: “Oh.. well.. you helped me a lot! So we’re both good!”

Me: “He he.. hey.. who’s that?”

I’ve pointed to an old photo that was placed in the upper left part of a bookshelf.. I got up and went closer to take a better look.. I just.. that face seemed so familiar..

Those big puppy eyes… that smile, revealing all those tiny white teeth.. That fluffy hair.. I could just hear his voice: “I’ll come back to you, dumpling!”

I just.. My whole body trembled at the sound of his voice.. It was lost in my memories and now it came back all of a sudden..

Was this some kind of dream? I felt the boy’s arms around my waist.. I couldn’t even speak.. I was so confused.. He spoke softly in my ear: “Remember me, little dumpling?”

Me: “Chanyeol???”

*

I was getting too nervous.. The guests started to appear and he was no where to find.. How could he let me handle this by myself? It was our anniversary… Didn’t he say there wasn’t much work to do??

I’ve welcomed some people, showed them the house, then I’ve excused myself.. I went in the garden, while two servants were helping me with the serving and stuff.. I just couldn’t keep with it.. I was so sad, cause he wasn’t around..

I was stargazing, when someone backhugged me and kissed my neck gently.. I tried to get away, acting like I was really sad.. He didn’t let me get a chance..

Me: “Chanyeol!!!”

Chanyeol: “Mianhae.. ”

I took his hand and went back in the living room.. The party was one of the bests.. I had a great time, especially seeing him enjoying those moments.. I just wanted it to end, so that there will be only the two of us..

Wish granted.. I lead the last guests to the door, then I turned back to do some cleaning.. Chanyeol came closer and told me to leave the stuff for tomorrow.. We got outside in the garden and sat on a bench, hugging..

Chanyeol: “1 year..”

Me: “What??”

Chanyeol: “1 year my sweet Mrs Park, since you’ve been lighting up my life..”

I smiled, trembling in the inside.. Indeed.. I don’t know how did that time pass, but here I was, in his arms, feeling his love making every piece of me yell out the joy.. I was so blessed to have him in my life.. Blame the destiny for that..

Chanyeol: “You know.. I can’t believe you thought I was a jinx..”

Me: “Yah.. that was in the past.. Can’t blame me.. since all that happened while you were around.. But in the end.. I think.. it went that way, because I had to realise I needed something better in my life..”

Chanyeol: “So.. I am not a jinx anymore??”

Me: “No, sweetheart.. never!”

I stood up and grabbed his hand.. I wanted to go to our dorm, but remembered I forgot my glasses in the living room.. I reached for the switch.. then.. BOOOOM!!! Great… stupid…electricity..

Then.. I just realised… I turned to Chanyeol and patted him on his shoulder, speaking ironically: “I’ll take that back.. You really are a jinx!!!!!”

 

______________________________

Hope you guys like it.. Please continue to love and support EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you all!