Imagine Baekhyun (short)

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

82) - inspired by the song "It's still da dark night" sung by EXO on IS2 -


The little star was the only reason why the sky kept smiling, even if the dark night covered everything in a black silky coat.. He was standing in the middle of the street, breathing slowly, with his eyes closed, feeling the cold air gently touching his face..

The soft voice made him startle.. He looked at the star, narrowing his dark eyes.. He didn't want to answer.. He felt the need to make the moment last longer.. I spoked again.. telling him this is the end.. the star kept falling down.. He let out a sigh and turned to face me..

Baekhyun: "It's not the end.. we're the ones making it look like an ending of the story.."

Me: "Things went so wrong.. we're going against the wind.. I feel weak... can't continue.."

Baekhyun: "That's because you don't trust the light that will forever guide you in this dreadful darkness.."

Me: "I trust it.. but what can I do.. when the light itself fades slowly away?? You're not the same anymore.. nor am I.."

His smiling eyes tried to hide the sorrow that struck both our hearts, leaving behind a dying hope.. I turned around, wishing I could just disappear in the next second.. The silence surrounding us seemed like a sad ballad of time.. I took few steps, when his voice froze my will.

Baekhyun: "Kajima!"

I tried to calm down, but the tears kept falling.. I knew that he was crying as well.. I could feel it..

Baekhyun: "Please! I need you!"

It was still a dark night.. the star completely vanished as I was running towards him, back hugging him, crying out loud his name.. He turned, touching my face with his slender soft fingers, losing himself in the calmness of my eyes..

Baekhyun: "Shh.."

Me: "I can't! I can't!"

Baekhyun: "See? The night sky always needs the light to keep smiling.."

Me: "Yes.. I need you.."

Baekhyun: "You never lost me.. and never will."

_____________

Hope you liked it! Thank you for reading! Please continue to love and support EXO! God bless you all!