Imagine Tao

Imagine time with EXO - mini series


45) Imagine Tao giving you a panda named Zitao so you’ll always have him with you (cr to exotic-imagines for the idea)

 

'Tao & Zitao'


__________________

Probably it happened to you also.. to come home after a long tiring day and not paying attention at what’s around.. Like you didn’t even see.. just because you know that usually there’s nothing new around the corner..

Well.. let me tell you about that day… I was looking for my keys, trying to not drop the bags.. God.. Where did I put them??? Oh.. there they are.. ok.. I got in my apartment, searching with my hand for the switch.

I got to the kitchen to put all the stuff that I’ve buyed in the fridge.. I was planning to have a light dinner.. something raw.. a salad maybe.. I went to my room to change into something more comfortable and came back, pressing the play button for some soft music to go with the moment..

During all this time, I just didn’t notice that child seized stuffed toy that was smiling to me from the window.. I was washing the dishes when I thought I heard.. Wait.. “Wo ai  ni??” Heellooo! Is someone there?? Ok.. this had to be a very tiring day, if now I was hearing voices.. Then again.. “Wo ai ni!” .. What the…. Was someone in my house?? I made big eyes.. Oh.. a thief??? God..

 I grabbed a pan and walked slowly to the door, trembling.. Except me.. there was only one person who could enter the apartment, but he was promoting in China for his new album.. So.. .well.. ok.. be brave.. and when you see that whatever it is.. hit it!

Well.. that would have been easier, had the electricity been on my side.. But.. ah.. now search in that dreadful darkness.. ah.. ok.. now I’m really shaking.. I got into the living room trying to get my eyes used to the view.. There were two little sparkles near the window… oh.. the thief’s eyes.. he was watching me.. did he see me in that darkness?? Oh my eyes… should I close them?.. but.. then.. how could I hit him??

I just took a few steps, holding the pan with my right hand.. I got near him.. Why was he stading like a statue?? Never mind that.. You thief.. just wait until..

Me: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

The pan hit the floor, while I fell on my knees screaming my lungs out.. The lights went on while I was about to hit that thing, when that black puffy thing appeared in front of me.. I was trying to calm myself down, cause my heart was on a race right now.. Then.. “Wo ai ni..”..

 I opened my eyes and saw the most adorable stuffed panda ever.. It had its arms wide opened, as if it asked for a hug.. and his eyes were smiling.. like.. oh… so sweeettt.. and that cute voice.. I saw a little ‘push me button’ in the center of a little blue bow..

I got near the toy.. I took it in my arms and pushed the button.. I made big eyes when hearing the voice.. No way!!!

“You finally found me!!! It took you quite some time! Hi, I’m Zitao!!!! Wanna be friends? I’ll love you and take care of you!”

Ha ha.. sure I will.. so sweet.. I hugged the panda, laughing like a 3 year old.. Then.. it kept talking..

“YAH!!! Don’t love him too much.. or you’ll forget about me!!!!”

Wait a minute.. was that.. Tao?? What the..?? I kept looking at the toy, wondering.. when someone back hugged me..

“You like it??”

Me: “Tao??”

I turned around and ran into his arms.. God.. so much time has passed since I last saw those cute eyes.. I missed him so much.. I just couldn’t believe he was here.. I kissed him on his cheek, while trying to keep my tears from falling.. He put his index finger on my nose, pouting..

Tao: “No no… no crying allowed!”

Me: “I am sorry.. yes.. I love it.. thank you!”

He took the panda and pressed a button in the back of the toy.. Then he looked at me, smirking.. I gave him a what-is-it look.. He put the panda down and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the dorm..

Me: “Yah!!!”

Tao: “This panda also needs some love!”

*

It was such a beautiful morning… because of the sunlight that was warming slowly the air, making the flowers shine.. or because I woke up in his arms?.. Whatever the reason (as if I don’t know already that the second is the one… he he).. I felt so happy.. I got up and made some breakfast, taking it to the balcony..

Indeed it was a wonderful moment.. God.. I just loved my sweet kung fu panda.. He never stops surprising me with these cute little details.. I don’t know about others, but I definitely believe that love blossoms thanks to tiny signs of affection..

I kept smiling to myself, when a sleepy panda came in, wrapping his arms around my neck, kissing me good morning.. I wanted to serve him the breakfast, but he kept standing like that..

Me: “Aren’t you hungry?”

Tao: “Yes.. for you love..”

Me: “How cheesy…”

I pushed him gently and got to the table, pouring the orange juice in the glass.. He came near me, grabbed a piece of toast and reached for the honey, at the same time with me.. Our hands touched gently, making me tremble..

He smiled at me, while moving his hand from the honey pot to my hand, up to my arm, until he reached my neck.. He kissed my softly, holding me tight..

It was the best morning ever.. I knew that later he had to leave again.. But for now.. we just had to enjoy those moments..

Later.. I was taking care of the flowers on my balcony, having the little panda on the swing.. Tao left for another few days.. I was cleaning the leaves of dust, when I heard again the voice.. “Wo ai ni..” I went to sit on the swing, placed the panda on my lap and pressed the button..

“Miss me already?? Just wait a little longer.. Then I’ll be back to you, my love.. Until then.. hug this little fellow here..”

I smiled with teary eyes and gave the toy a big hug, closing my eyes.. I startled at that voice full of fake anger..

“YAH!!!! Don’t hug him that tight.. you’re making me jealous!!!”

Ha ha.. my sweet kung fu panda.. he’s such a kid.. but.. I loved him.. I was blessed..

_________________________

Hope you guys like it! Please continue to love and support EXO! Thanks for reading! God bless you all!