Imagine Kai

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

75) 'The night'

The sound of an old piano was fading slowly in the cold night, while I kept walking and touching every tree trunk, heading to that one place where the moon rested its soft coat of light..

After a lazy rain, the clouds were stepping away, letting the sky cry out its happiness, little shiny tears falling here and there.. The fog ran its silky hand through the branches one last time, before disappearing slowly, unnoticed..

A fresh scent in the air, a warm desire, a hunt for peace and calmness, a soul eagerly looking for an unwell defined feeling, while following the well known path..

Soft music of nature blending with the magic of time, disconnecting the hearts from reality, throwing them into an oasis of passion..

Eyes searching, mind wandering, body trembling.. moments of silent nervousness.. I feel him.. I look for him.. I find him revealing himself from the shadows of unmoved green giants..

We walk slowly, pushed by an invisible force that makes our hearts ache, longing for the encounter. Getting closer and closer with every second that passes.. Breathing becomes harder, the pain deeper, the wish stronger..

One last step and our eyes meet.. The voiceless desire warms our bodies.. skins look for a refreshment... He moves around me, looking into my soul..

Him: "You came.."

Me: "I was led here.."

Him: "By the lust enchanting your heart."

Me: "Or by the mist poisoning my mind.."

Him: "Whatever the reason.. the action tells everything.. You are here... you feel it..."

Me: "Am I? Isn't just a bittersweet mare's nest capturing my soul?"

Him: "It's not just an illusion.."

He comes closer pulling me towards him, while intoxicating my entire being with the hotness in his eyes.. I am losing control, yet I don't react, knowing it's in vain..

Me: "I wish it will go on.."

Him: "It's happening.. from now on.. it will never stop.."

Me: "Still.. there is a slightly incertitude hanging there inside my heart.."

Him: "Let it fall.."

His arms reach for my body, trapping me in a breathtaking embrace.. I feel nothing more could change the truth that's about to happen, yet I try one last time, like a weak heart does before the end..

Him: "Shh... say no more.. let the magic conquer us.."

Nature falls in a deep sleep... he leans over.. closer.. closer.. gently, trembling lips touch.. scents blend.. love flows through our pores.. time loses its power.. slowly.. slowly...

_______________

Hope you guys liked it! Thank you for reading! Please continue to love and support EXO! God bless you all!