Imagine Suho (with D.O; special appearance BaekYeol)

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

33) Imagine having to comfort Suho when he’s scared + Imagine Suho telling you he’s afraid of everything but loving you + Imagine Suho calling you when he can’t sleep + Imagine Suho promising you he won’t be afraid around you + Imagine Suho suddenly kneeling while singing to you on stage and asking you to marry him (cr to exotic-imagines on tumblr for the idea)

 

I was in the kitchen, cooking Suho’s favourite dish when I heard his scream.. I rushed to the living room to find a scary boy up on the sofa, looking with big eyes at some clothes near the window.. I got closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder, making him startle.

Suho: “Yah.. you scared me!”

Me: “Why are you screaming? I’ve almost knocked over the soup bowl because of you.”

Suho, pointing to a spot behind me: “The clothes are moving…”

Me: “WHAT??? Ha ha… are you making fun of me or something?”

I tried to comfort him, messing up his hair while making a cute face. He was looking at me expressionless then.. he started making funny faces while trying to make me understand he did not imagine things.

Suho: “I swear I saw.. look.. again..”

I turned to look at the clothes.. I made big eyes when my cardigan went for a walk almost hitting the wall.. Then… oh.. I finally understood..

Me: “He he.. Pinky.. what are you doing there?”

Suho: “P-pinky?”

Me, getting down on my knees and grabbing the cardigan: “My dog..”

A little maltese got out and ran towards me, playing with my cardigan.  Suho smiled and came closer. He took the dog and pinched its little nose..

Suho: “Bad puppy.. you scared me!”

Me, expressionless: “Honestly.. did you really think the cardigan would move by itself?”

Suho: “Could have been a ghost.. or some kind of a monster..”

Me: “...................... You’re such a baby.. Come.. let’s eat!”

Suho: “Isn’t quite late?”

Me: “There’s still plenty of time until evening practice. You’ll get there on time.. Come!”

Suho: “I hope so.. he he.”

Me: “God! You’re too much.. afraid even of getting late? Ha ha!”

Suho, scratching the back of his head and smiling: “Well.. I want everything to be perfect for the comeback.. Fans have been waiting for us so long..”

Me: “You’ll give a great performance! I trust you!”

 

*

 

I was sleeping when that stupid ringtone made me almost fell out of bed. I reached for the phone.. I was so tired I couldn’t even see the name on the screen..

Me: “Yeah?”

Voice: “It’s me…”

Me: “Are you crazy??? It’s almost 3 am..”

Voice: “I know.. I just.. I can’t sleep.. ”

Me: “Why? What happened? Are you ok?”

Voice: “Yes… no.. I don’t know.. I just.. wait a second.. gotta go out or I’ll wake up the other boys..”

Me: “Ok..”

Voice: “So.. um.. I just can’t sleep..”

Me: “Oh.. is because of the comeback stage tomorrow?”

Voice: “Indeed.. I’m so nervous..”

Me: “Suho.. stop being a child.. you know how good you are.. Everything will be just fine. Trust me.”

Suho: “Still.. you know all those comments about me being trainee for so long.. ”

Me: “That was long ago.. you did great during the MAMA era.. and now you’ll shine even more.. just because now you’ll show a totally new imagine of yourself.”

Suho: “But what if I’ll fail to impress?”

Me: “Stop it.. don’t underestimate your talent. You’re perfect!”

Suho: “Can I ask you something?”

Me: “Sure..”

Suho: “Could you come tomorrow?”

Me: “I wish I could.. but we are very busy with the project at work..”

Suho: “Indeed.. still.. it will have been easier for me.. you know that I am afraid of almost everything..”

Me: “Almost???”

Suho: “Yeah.. except for loving you..”

Me: “Don’t try your sweet lines to make me come.. you know I won’t be able to say no..”

Suho: “That’s what I want.. Please sweetheart.. With you around I won’t be afraid anymore..”

Me: “Oh really?”

Suho: “Yes.. because being with you makes me feel like I can face all the hard moments.. if  there’s one thing that doesn’t scare me.. is the love that I feel for you..”

Me: “Hm… don’t know what to say about that..”

Suho: “What do you mean?”

Me: “Nevermind.. I was talking to myself.. now.. please go to sleep.. You need some sleep too. You have to give a great performance. I will do my best to come.”

Suho: “Thank you. _____??”

Me: “Mmm?”

Suho: “Saranghae!”

 

*

 

 It seemed like destiny wasn’t on my side today.. The project wasn’t doing very well… Everyone at the office was in a hurry… You could hear whispers and see people running here and there, with a “do not dare to disturb me” face… I was looking at my watch every 20 minutes.. Guess Suho was doing the rehearsal at that time.. I wanted to go there and cheer him up.. I knew that he was feeling quite nervous.. But… I was so busy with this.. damn.. I was reviewing some information when someone came near me.

Girl: “Still here?”

Me: “Oh.. it’s you.. well.. what can I do?”

Girl: “It’s kind of late..”

Me: “I know.. ”

Girl: “Just go.. I’ll do that for you.”

Me: “Oh no.. you also have a lot of work..”

Girl: “Come on.. just go!”

Me: “Thank you! You’re the best friend!”

Girl: “I know.. and don’t forget my autograph!”

Me: “Ha ha.. I won’t..”

Girl: “Hey, you didn’t even ask who my bias is!”

Me: “Like I don’t know already… You’re more inlove with bubble tea than he is. Bye!”

Girl: “Bye! Take care! I’ll pray for Suho!”

Me: “Thank you!”

 

*

 

D.O: “Yah! Relax!”

Suho: “I just can’t stand still.. I’m so nervous..”

D.O: “Why are you looking at that watch every 5 minutes?”

Suho: “She said she’ll come.. but.. ”

D.O: “You know how busy she was these days.. you can’t really blame her for not making it..”

Suho: “Mmm.. Everything will be better if she’s around..”

D.O: “Why are you so sad? Cheer up! We’ll have our comeback stage today!”

Suho: “I don’t know.. I just had a conversation with her.. She said something that really kept me distracted..”

D.O: “What?”

Suho: “I told her that I might be afraid of every stupid thing.. but.. I am not afraid of loving her.. and she said she’s not sure about that..”

D.O: “Well .. I don’t blame her..”

Suho: “Yah! What do you mean?”

D.O: “Well.. how many times have you been near her, supporting her, showing her how much you love her? You’ve been hiding all this for so long.. Is like she doesn’t even exist..”

Suho: “But I had to.. ”

D.O: “Is there anything that stops you from telling her how much you love her?”

Suho: “Don’t think so.. except… the media you know..”

D.O: “Give me a break.. nobody has to know that.. except you and her.. You should really think about that.”

Suho: “Mm..”

D.O: “By the way.. are you ready for the love song we’ve prepared?”

Suho: “Yep.. ”

D.O: “Heard that we have to choose a fan from the crowd for the chorus part..”

Suho: “Really? I see..”

D.O: “And you are in charge with that..”

Suho: “What? Why me?”

D.O: “Manager hyung said so.. ”

Suho: “Ok..”

Staff member: “5 minutes..”

D.O: “This is it! Ready?”

Suho: “Yeah..”

 

*

 

I was running like crazy, trying to get there as quickly as I could.. I had problems passing past the security since the show already began… Thank God, one of Suho’s managers saw me and let me enter. I got there. EXO was already performing.. Did I miss the comeback stage?? Damn.. I made my way through the crowd to get a better look.. Then I saw Suho getting closer to the part of the stage where I was standing. D.O and Baekhyun were making funny faces at him, while he kept on looking at us.. I was wondering what was in his mind that moment.. Little I knew..

He got off stage going towards… me????? God! Was he crazy? He got near me and took my hand. We got up on the stage.. I don’t know if I was trembling because I was suddenly in the center of attention, or because the lyrics of that song were so meaningful.. or because.. when I turned to look at him, Suho was kneeling all of a sudden, while the song…  did I just heard “Marry me???”… no no.. ok… my mind was really making fun of me.. He kept singing, while fans everywhere around me were screaming their lungs out..  Did they figure it out? I was so confused.. What was all that about?? After the song finished, Suho grabbed my hand and we went backstage.. I entered the changing room and waited for him.. He came after some minutes, smiling like an innocent child, holding a white rose, my favourite flower.

Me: “What was that?”

Suho: “What was what?”

Me: “That.. like.. are you crazy? What if the fans figured it out?”

Suho: “It was just an act we’ve prepared for today’s show.”

Me: “Oh.. I see.. ”

Suho: “But this is not an act anymore.”

He kneeled and gave me the white rose.. I was looking at him, all confused, almost bursting into crying.. of course… because of a sudden feeling of happiness..

Suho: “I know that I have not being near you as much as I should have. I know that you’ve had a lot of hard times living without seeing me for so many months. I know that I haven’t been the person you would like me to be. But I want to change that. I want you to be mine forever. I promise you I will not be afraid of recognising you in front of the entire world. I promise I’ll try my best to not get scared again. Will you accept this 'easy to scare' boy and be my love for the rest of my life and beyond that?”

Me: “Suho… I.. my baby! Of course! I love you!”

I helped him get up and hugged him tightly, crying like a kid. I kept telling him how much I love him, how much he means to me and that no matter what, I’ll always be there for him. It wasn’t necessary to tell the world about our love. His career was the most important now. I knew a time will come when we’ll show our love to others. But now what mattered is that we were together.

While caressing his hair, I thought I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol.. Indeed they were hiding behind a sofa, chuckling and hitting each other so that they don't get caught.. I quietly asked them what happened, using my surprised look.. They pointed to Suho’s head.. I looked at him.. Suho made big eyes, wondering why was I staring like that..

Suho: “What happened?”

Me, pointing at his head: “Um.. Suho.. there.. ”

Suho: “What?”

Me: “Sp-sp-spider!”

Suho: “WHAT? WHERE? GET IT OFF!!”

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I burst into laughing.. We couldn’t control ourselves.. Suho got near them, hitting Chanyeol in the back. God.. I was crying.. That was so cute.. If you could just imagine his face when I mentioned the spider..

Me: “What was that again? About not being afraid anymore?”

Suho: “Yah!!!! Stupid joke!”

Me: “Ha ha.. Thanks guys! But.. he just won’t change!”

Baekhyun: “Indeed.. good luck with that.. You’ll have to endure a lot!”

Suho: “YAH!”

Chanyeol: “Come on.. that was funny..”

Me: “Indeed.. and.. ”

Suho: “What now?”

Me: “Sp-sp..”

Suho: “Yeah right.. ”

Me: “I swear..”

Suho: “Very funny.. you’re not gonna make a foul out of me.. ”

He stopped when he saw a little creature hanging in the air, then getting slowly down to his nose.. He slapped himself, trying to get off the spider.. Chanyeol fell down because of the laugh.. Baekhyun looked at me with sad eyes.. like he was saying.. “Good luck!”.. Ha ha! My sweet Suho and his fear!

 

---------------------------

I was reading my stories, when I realised I didn't have one with Suho.. Babo! Ha ha... So I had to make one for all Suho's fans out there! Hope you like it! Please continue to love and support EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you!