Imagine Luhan request

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

46) (requested by Taylah Brooke Waters on fb)

 

'A café love story'

_______________________________

I was holding the book close to my chest, while walking slowly.. I kept dreaming about that beautiful love story.. How I wish I could live such moments..

Bumping into him at a café.. then.. giving him my heart for eternity.. Ah.. these fictions sometimes leave you with a teary heart.. Knowing that it’s all on a piece of paper..

Speaking about a café.. Mm… How about some hot choco? Since it’s winter time.. Oh yes.. mint flavour... I turned to my left, heading to my all time fav café.. A quiet cozy place, nothing fancy, perfect for lonely souls like me..

Well.. great.. it wasn’t very crowded.. I took a few steps, looking at the menu.. Hm.. Well.. Nothing new.. Oh.. Wait.. another type of mint choco?? Well.. of course.. Count me in.. I spoted a free place for ordering, so I walked faster to take the chance..

I was so close.. then.. BAM!!!! Ok.. that hurt.. ah.. my back.. oh.. my book!!! It’s all wet.. oh no!! I reached for it, when a fair skinned hand grabbed the book, cleaning the mess.. I raised my eyes, facing the.. wow.. what are those?? Damn..

Two tiny little deer eyes, smiling innocently at me, while a soft voice reached to my ear, making my heart sigh..

“Are you ok??”

Me: “Oh.. yes.. ”

“I am so sorry! I didn’t see you..”

Me: “It’s ok..”

He offered me his hand, to help me get up.. Well.. try to not pay attention to your heart sometimes, cause you might end up in the fairytale mood.. He he.. butterflies all around me, sweet music.. Ok.. was just a touch… and what a touch.. straight to the bottom of my heart..

“Your book..”

Me: “Oh.. don’t worry.. your drink.. may I buy another for you? To apologise for not seeing you also..”

“What?? No no.. it’s ok..”

Me: “Um.. I can buy it.. even if I’m a girl.. or are you old fashioned??”

“Not really.. but.. I just find it sweeter to be the one offering the drink.”

Me, smiling: “Min hot choco with whipped cream then…”

The boy looked at me with questioning eyes, then his face broke into a sweet innocent smile.. He turned and ordered two drinks, while I was looking for some free spots.. There were two chairs in the back..

I went there and placed my bag on the side of my chair, ing my coat.. He came to the table, holding the drinks..

Me: “Mint choco??”

Boy: “Yes.. it’s my fav..”

Me: “Mine too..”

Boy: “And this is where they serve the best one in the city..”

Me: “Couldn’t agree more..”

Boy: “Oh.. I hope you’re not hurt.. that was quite a fall..”

Me: “Hm.. just a little back pain.. but.. this hot choco would do its trick he he..”

Boy: “I really am sorry.. I was distracted thinking about a story I just read and..”

Me: “You read??”

Boy: “Yes..”

Well.. it was the first time hearing a guy answering so sincerely that he reads.. Hm.. probably tehnical stuff.. As if he could hear my thoughts, he began telling me about the story..

The more I heard, the more amazed I was.. like.. wow.. that’s the story I’ve been reading for the past 2 days.. No way he’ll read romantic stuff..

Boy: “Why not? What’s wrong with that??”

Me: “Well.. guys don’t usually read this genre.. so.. it’s quite odd..”

Boy: “Hm.. guys.. he he.. I am just one of them.. an exception..”

Me: “Indeed..”

Boy: “So.. what’s the book about?”

Me: “Sorry??”

Boy: “Your book..”

Me: “Um.. just an usual love story.. so did you read the ending of your story??”

Boy, pouting: “No.. the book wasn’t mine.. My cousin left today and took it with her.. So.. I have to find it.. point is.. the story is quite old.. so I might look for it a long time..”

Me: “Well.. hope you’ll have luck.. I have to go now.. Thank you for the drink..”

Boy: “You’re welcome..”

I took a leave, heading to the exit.. I was walking slowly, looking at the pale sunlight making its way through the fluffly grey clouds… I realised I didn’t even ask his name.. Well.. this was quite a nice day.. I just love the way this destiny plays its music..

*
I was waiting for the architect to come with the plan for the new house I was planning to build for my sweet little angels.. The orphanage where they lived wasn’t in a very good condition, so we had to do something about that..

It took me quite some time to get the money, since I only had my salary as a teacher at the orphanage.. But patience rewarded me in the end.. Now I could see my dream come true..

I kept walking in the rose garden, playing with my necklace.. It was a sunny day, despite the fact that it was the beginning of a new fluffly winter.. I took my cardigan from the bench where I forgot it, and put it on my shoulders..

I was thinking about reading something, until the person got here.. I then remembered the café story.. Surprisingly.. I didn’t get to read the ending.. I just left the book in my drawer.. totally forgetting about it.. How could that happen?? Silly me.
.
I ran to my room and looked for the book.. It still had stains from that hot choco.. I smiled remembering those moments.. I was wondering how the boy was doing.. I got out and went to my favourite place, for a good reading time..

I was walking slowly, looking at the book, not hearing the steps behind me.. I was about to sit down when a hand reached for my shoulder.. I turned around and.. where did I see those sweet little deer eyes before??

“Excuse me.. Is this the orphanage ‘Innocent deers’?”

Me: “Yes.. Oh.. You must be the architect..”

He was about to answer, when he startled while I was taking my glasses off.. He looked at me with a confused face, thinking deeply.. I was feeling quite the same, while glaring at him.. Then.. it all came out…

Both: “YOU????”

I just couldn’t believe it.. there he was again.. standing in front of me.. Ok.. now this was such a wow situation.. Like.. Winter.. same time.. the book.. and him.. the only thing that was missing..

Boy: “Mint hot choco..”

I smiled at him.. Indeed.. I took my bag and we head to the café.. Same one.. still there.. waiting for us.. Same spot.. One year later.. same feeling.. He saw the book in my hands.. I really forgot about it and took it along..

I gave it to him.. He opened it and read a few lines, raising an eyebrow… He couldn’t believe it was the same book he had been reading.. I’ve asked him if he knew the ending already..

Boy: “No.. actually I didn’t feel like finding it out.. I just thought.. the story wouldn’t be getting to the ending I wanted..”

Me: “And what’s that ending??”

He grabbed my hand, forcing me to stand up. The he head to the exit, pulling me.. We went to a park nearby, in an area that I’ve never seen.. How come I didn’t know about this beautiful spot?

He turned to me, while the sun behind him gave him this unnatural glow.. He seemed like.. a heaven’s deer… if it makes sense..  He took my hand to his lips, kissing it gently..

“This is the ending I want..”

I looked up at his innocent deer eyes, smiling.. That was also my wish.. He hugged me tightly, asking me if I felt the same way..

That strange feeling that we’ve been knowing each other long before, as if we were two souls flying throught the time, searching for each other, waiting for that day, when we’ll become one for eternity and beyond that.. Yes… it was in my heart..

Boy: “You know what’s strange??”

Me: “Mmm..”

Boy: “I don’t even know your name..”

Me: “_____!”

Boy: “Like the character’s?”

Me: “Indeed..”

He looked at me with that what-is-happening look.. Well.. it was just a coincidence.. He pulled me closer and we started walking slowly along the lake..

The sun was embracing us with its softness, while the wind was blowing in such way, that we felt so warm, despite being in winter time..

I stopped and asked him about his name.. He lean over, whispering in my ear: “Luhan..”.. I smiled.. Luhan.. What?? Wait.. Luhan.. But..

Luhan: “The boy’s name in the book.. I now..”

How could that be?? What if… we were really the characters?? Stuck in this beautiful love story forever and ever?? He smiled at me, caressing my hair.. No.. it was real life.. I was in front of him, glancing at those smiling deer eyes..

I chuckled at that stupid thought and pinched his cheek.. He asked me if we should read the ending or not.. Hm.. I took out the book and left it on a bench.. We already began our own story.. let’s just unfold it…

We went for a little walk, while the book remained on the bench, its pages dancing in the wind.. A man who was nearby took it..

“After hearing his name, she smiled.. They grabbed each other’s hands and walked slowly along the lake.. She was now happy.. she finally met her heaven’s deer.. The café story finally got to the end she wished for..”… The man looked at the book with big eyes.. Heaven’s deer??

Man: “Waaa.. what a love story.. if only it was true..”

He took the book with him and head back to the other side of the park, putting his hat on his head, while sipping his hot choco..

_____________________________

Hope you guys like it! Please continue to love and support EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you all!!