Imagine Suho

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

80) "Never play with someone's love for you"

He was walking slowly, listening carefully while keeping an eye on what was around him. He knew how close he was, but he couldn’t calm down,after all those events began to take place in his life, changing him little by little.

He could now see a pale light growing bigger with every step that took him closer. The end of the tunel was finally before him. Few more seconds and he will be free. Just as he was about to get outside a skinny hand grabbed his neck, making him choke.

This was the end he hoped it will never come. Right now he was near it and would be the last thing his eyes will reveal to him. Now.. now..

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

Me: “Oh GOD! Damn, Suho! Are you crazy?”

Suho: “Oh my.. the… the mummy… look!! He’ll die! Oh, no!”

Me: “It’s just a movie! Stop crying! And would you please stop hugging me like that? I need to breathe!”

Suho: “Mianhae! Oh… but it’s scary! Poor thing!"

Me: “Hmpf… that’s not the mummy… and these creatures don’t exist..”

Suho: “Huh? But look at the hand…”

Me: “Honey, ever heard of Halloween costumes? He’ll be fine. Now hit the play button and let’s watch the ending.”

Suho: “Oh no no! I can’t stand seeing him suffer!”

Me: “Ah… he’ll just scream a little while his friend will almost pass out of too much laughter..”

Suho: “Friend? That’s his friend? How do you know that??”

Me: “Caaaussee… I’ve seen it like 15 times already.. duh!”

Suho: “Oh! Glad he’ll be alright…”

Me: “Sort of.. there’s also a sequel…”

I’ve pressed the play button, trying to hold my chuckle, while watching his face expression. He kept trembling and bitting his lower lip, forgetting what blinking was.

In the next seconds, if someone came in our room, he would have seen a terrified boy sitting on my lap while suffocating me with his arms. I should have known he’ll react like that when hearing the real mummy’s scream that ended the movie..

Me: “Get… off.. me…right..now!!!!”

It took me like 30 minutes to calm him down, but luckily I’ve convinced him that there is no ghost or any other creature in our house and that the mummy will never get out of the screen to scary us, just because we dared to watch the movie about it.. He finally fell asleep, still holding my hand…

I was patting him slowly on the head, remembering the prank the boys and I did last year to him.. We wanted to help him overcome his fears, but maybe the idea wasn’t the best.. Nevertheless, we sure had a lot of fun… He was so cute, screaming and all stuff.. Ah.. where did I find such a baby boy?

*

I was listening to his plan, while indulging myself with some raw almonds, nodding slowly every time he asked if the details were good enough.

Me: “I like it! Not sure about him, though… But tell me, Chanyeol.. How will we set up everything?”

Chanyeol: “Leave that to me.. You just have to make the call.”

Me: “Ok.. So, when will this happen?”

Chanyeol: “Well, Chen said we should do it the day after tomorrow.. What’s your opinion, Bacon?”

Baekhyun: “Firstly, it’s not Bacon! Secondly, stop looking like that at the cookies.. Seems as if you’re eating them with your eyes.. Lastly, yes I think it’s a good idea to do this then.. We’ll have a lot of fun, like last year.”

Me: “Have you told the others?”

Chanyeol: “Yep. D.O and Kai will take him there. You’ll work with Kris and Tao.”

Baekhyun: “And the soul of all this?”

Chanyeol: “Sehun and Luhan will be in charge with the fun part..”

Me: “Good choice for the ghosts.. lovely plan! Hope this time will work..”

Baekhyun: “Of course it will! Can’t wait! Ah! Will be the best thing ever!”

Me: “We should make this a great memory to come back to.”

Chanyeol: “Of course! I’ll be the camera man.”

Baekhyun: “And I, along with Chen and Xiumin, will take care of the special effects.. You know, boo-hoo and stuff like that.. Xiumin’s scream will fill the glass, he he…”

Me: “Ha ha.. I know what that means.. wait.. someone is missing… what about Lay? What’s his role?”

Chanyeol: “Um, well.. I didn’t give him a task, since he’ll probably forget it, but he’ll try to calm things down afterwards.. In the end, he’s the healing unicorn..”

Me: “Ok.. let’s get to work, boys!”

*

I was getting ready for the big thing, when I heard my phone ringing. After throwing away all those clothes to find it, I answered, wondering who’s number was that.

Me: “Yeoboseyo?”

Voice: “Getting ready, huh?"

Me: “Who’s this?”

Voice: “When kids play too much, they might get a boo-boo! You better take care… don’t make that call…”

Me: “What? Who are you? What are you talking about? How do you know about the call?”

Voice: “Too many questions in such short time.. One should use it to save his dear ones, instead of losing it chating on the phone..”

I was getting both confused and nervous, feeling a strange aching whenever this person talked. He kept telling me to hurry and help my friends before it’s too late..

At first I thought someone was really bored and decided to make fun of me, but when he mentioned the beach house and Suho I just forgot about everything..

Time, space, breath meant nothing to me at that time. The only thing stuck in my mind, making my body react accordingly, was the need to see him safe and sound.

Although the beach house wasn’t too far away from our home, it felt like ages passed until I could finally see it in front of me, old green giant silently facing the agitated sea.

I walked up the stairs, getting at the door, pushing it slowly with a shaky hand. I remembered locking it the last time and for sure Chanyeol couldn’t have been the one inside, since he didn’t have the key..

Nothing seemed out of normal, apart from the fact that it was dark inside. I reached for the switch, but there was no electricity.. I took out my phone to use it as a lantern when a high pitched noise coming from upstairs made me startle and drop the device..

“LET ME GO!”

I looked for the phone, grabbed it and run to where the scream came from, asking who was there.. Another noise similar to someone hiting a door freezed my entire body.. I saw him walking slowly to me, trying to breath.. He fell in my arms, sobbing..

Me: “Luhan?? What happened.. Oh God!! What’s this??”

Luhan: “You gotta get out… leave the place.. ah.. please.. go!”

Me: “What? I can’t leave you like this.. hold still.. I’ll call an ambulance..”

Luhan: “It’s useless.. there’s no time.. you gotta save him.. go to the warehouse..”

Me: “Save who? What are you talking about? Where are the others??”

Luhan: “He threw them in the sea.. all of them… they’re gone…. And he will kill him too.. please save him!”

Me: “WHO?”

Luhan: “S.. s..”

Me: “Luhan? LUHAN!!! WAKE UP!!!!”

*

I tried to make him react, but I couldn’t.. What was all this? We just wanted to play a prank on Suho.. When did all end up here?? Who was the guy? Why did he.. My thoughts were interrupted by the ringtone..

Me: “Hello??”

Voice: “The kids got the boo-boo already.. told you.. it’s too late… but you can still save your love.. come to the warehouse.. or he’ll be finished like the others…”

It was the same guy that phoned me earlier.. I called the ambulance, asking for help with difficulty, since my tears made my voice crack..

I couldn’t leave Luhan, but I had to go to the warehouse.. Once there, I saw a silhouette passing through the moonlight, stopping to look at me..

Man: “And here she is… took you a while..”

Me: “Who are you??”

Man: “No one important… at least not for you…”

Me: “Why are you doing this? Where’s Suho??”

Man: “Um… your stupid lover is up there, if you look carefully.. His life depends on your decision.. either you do as I tell you or he’ll see how is like to live under water… since he’s not conscious, he might drown himself…”

Me: “What do you want?”

Man: “Nothing much.. just admit that you were the one who did all this..”

Me: “What? You want me to pay for your sins?”

Man: “As if you’re losing something… almost everything is gone already… better say everybody… but.. since you don’t want to…”

Me: “Wait! I’ll do it! But please let him go! He is innocent… and so were the others!”

Man: “Like I care.. I just enjoy making others suffer… and I really wonder why sometimes they are so stupid to believe every thing I’m telling them… now.. take this phone and when the other person answers.. tell what you’ve done.”

He dialled a number and passed the phone to me.. Although I couldn’t see his face because of the mask he was wearing, I felt his smirking scratching my body.. I told everything he instructed me to say..

Me: “Done.. Now please respect your word… there is also another innocent person that needs to receive help.. ”

Man: “Such a good girl you are… but.. since everything is set and I’ll be free.. why not enjoy a little bit more?? How about a bath for your husband?”

Me: “NOOO! SUHO!!!”

Man: “Ha ha.. ahhaaa… damn.. that was good.. hey.. huh.. oh my.. stop it! It’s me, Kai! Stop crying!!”

He came near me and put his hands on my shoulders, shaking me and telling me to stop.. Few other boys came from nowhere, worried.. I couldn’t stop, feeling as if everything collapsed around me…

Kai: “Someone call Suho… ah.. we’ve gone too far, Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol: “But it was just a Halloween prank… Luhan.. where’s Suho?”

Luhan: “He’s coming.. oh.. here you are.. just try and calm her..”

Suho: “Honey? It’s me! Look at me!”

Me: “Suho?? Oh, Suho! God! I thought…”

Suho: “Shh.. it’s ok.. nothing happened… it was just a prank..”

Me: “What? WHY YOU DAMN STUPID MORON! This seems like a prank to you?? You scared the crap out of me! Do you want me to die of a heart attack?? Is this how you joke with my feelings??”

Suho: “I didn’t mean to.. we thought it’s fun.. oh come on! Even you planned to prank me!”

Me: “I intended to help you… I wanted to make you stronger, so that you will not feel any kind of fear anymore... never thought of hurting you like you just did.. Leave me!”

Chanyeol: “Guess.. we have another prank that failed… ah.. we need a better imagination next time..”

Suho: “Stop! Please! Forgive me!”

Me: “Never do that to me again, ok?? You know how much I love you! That was the most stupid prank ever!”

Suho: “I won’t.. now calm down..”

Chanyeol: “Ok… let’s forget this..”

Me: “Oh no… come here you bad happy virus.. this is your idea, isn’t it?? HA! So that’s why you insisted to give you my collection of horror movies.. Why you!!! Get here!”

Chanyeol: “Mianhae!! Ah.. not tickling.. no no!! AAHAHAHAHAH!! STOP!”

Kai: “Ok! Dinner time! Let’s go!”

Suho dragged me back in the warehouse, looking sadly at my face, telling me once again that he felt sorry for the prank.. I wanted to calm him down, when this awful sharp thing shook my entire body.. I felt as if the building was spinning around.. I almost fell down, but he took me in his arms..

Me: “That hurts… ha.. seems like your prank got reality..”

Suho: “God! What is this?”

Me: “Stupid.. forgot about the hunters? They always practice here at night..”

Suho: “KAI! SEHUN! BAEKHYUN! SOMEONE!!! HELP ME!! SHE’S DYING!!!”

*

I took the plate outside, telling Baekhyun to bring the cake as well.. The boys were playing soccer in the garden, almost ruining my flowers..

I scolded them once again, but didn’t really succeed, since their cuteness made me chuckle and shake my head slowly as they kept fighting to score a goal..

Chanyeol: “Yah!!! Halloween is near.. should we do some..”

The rest of us: “NOOOO!!”

Chanyeol: “Ok… just saying… calm down…geez… people nowadays don’t know how to have fun…”

Kai: “You know how bad things ended last time..”

Luhan: “I still can’t believe you did that!”

Me: “Well.. told you I am the best when speaking about pranks…”

Kris: “But honestly.. we really thought you were hurt by mistake.. how come you thought of this?”

Me: “Actually Lay helped me a lot.. he told me about your plan.. and I decided to give you a little lesson..”

Tao: “Yah, Lay!!! Why did you tell her??”

Lay: “You guys didn’t let me be a part of the prank because I didn’t agree with the idea.. it was a stupid thing to do.. did you see how much that affected her??”

D.O: “Suho also got so scared… literally freaked out…”

Chanyeol: “Anyway.. Lay and you made such a great prank.. like.. amazing…seemed so real....”

Me: “Why thank you!”

While we kept chating, Suho arrived with more drinks, let them on the table and pulled me in the backyard.. I gave him a questioning look.. He smiled slowly and hugged me..

Me: “What happened??”

Suho: “Nothing.. I just wanna feel you close.. I need you..”

Me: “You little baby boy.. ha ha… stop it!”

Suho: “Promise me you’ll never leave me…”

Me: “Why would I??”

Suho: “You can’t understand how I felt then…”

Me: “Ha!!! And what about me?? Ever thought about how I was going to react seeing you like that?? Did you see how is it like to think you’re about to lose your love?? I hope that was a lesson for you.. I can’t believe you were such a kid and..”

Suho: “Shh… let’s forget this, ok?… Please forgive me..”

Me: “No.. I shoud ask you to forgive me.. I did exaggerate things.. I’ll never do that again.. I promise..”

Suho: “Me too.. but there is something that I want to really happen..”

Me: “What?”

Suho: “Remember April’s Fool Day??”

Me: “Oh.. come on.. that was a misunderstanding.. I never said it’s true.. But Chanyeol messed things up..”

Suho: “Kekekeke… he did…. But.. what if that becomes our main reason to live? I want that with all my heart.. I want another angel like you in my life.. a baby girl….”

Chanyeol: “WHAAAAAAAAT???? GUYS! BABY IS COMING!!! FINALLYYYY!!”

Suho: “Ah! No, wait! Chanyeol!”

Me, chuckling: “Let him..”

Suho: “But he misunderstood things again… like he did that day…”

Me: “Maybe yes… maybe not…”

He looked at me surprised, wondering what I meant, then his jaw dropped slowly, as he realised it.. His scream made the others run towards us.. They tried to figure it out what was happening.

He kissed me on my forehead and hugged me, thanking me for this wonderful gift.. I also thanked him for being part of my destiny..

Soon my life will be blessed with a little angel, as innocent as Suho.. but.. hopefully not a baby chicken like her dad…

____________________

Hope you liked it! Thank you for reading! Please continue to love and support EXO! God bless you all!