Imagine duo - Kris and Luhan (with EXO)

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

32) Imagine Kris holding your hand in his as you sleep together + Imagine Kris kissing ice cream off of your nose + Imagine Kris getting happy when he sees you in the crowd (cr to exotic - imagines on tumblr for the ideas)

Imagine eating ice cream with Luhan and having him kiss your nose when you get some ice cream on it + Imagine Luhan looking for you in the crowd during a performance + Imagine Luhan holding you in his arms and staring at you while you’re asleep + Imagine Luhan telling you he’d go to the ends of the earth for you (cr to exotic - imagines on tumblr for the ideas)

____________________________

'One Angel Two Guardians'


There I was, lonely soul in an ocean of lives, waiting for a new life to start… although you might say that it was already happening, that I was living, I felt that it was just a stupid, fake play of destiny. My eyes were feeding the heart’s desire with a beautiful sunset view, the highlight of that moment. Everything seemed so strangely calm, even though the crowd around me was so noisy. But who could hear them, since my heart was singing its daily sad ballad?

I was sitting on a bench, playing with the straps of my bag, when I’ve heard someone calling out my name.

“YAH! _____________!”

“TAO!!!!”

We hugged each other tightly, crying and laughing at the same time. God.. so much time has passed..

Me: “Um… Tao?”

Tao: “Mmm?”

Me: “I can’t breath!”

Tao: “Oh sorry!”

Me:  “He he.. it’s ok..”

Tao: “Where’s your luggage? Oh.. I see it.. let’s go..”

He turned around to take the luggage.. I was still standing there, looking at him. Was I prepared for this? Should I have returned?

Tao: “Helllooooo!”

Me: “What?”

Tao: “Are you going to stay there the whole day? Come!”

*

Me: “Wow.. it’s beautiful!”

Tao: “Indeed.. wait until you see how it looks inside..”

We entered the house. I suddenly felt someone grabbing my hand and squeezing it gently. I smiled and patted him on his head..

Me: “Sehun!”

Sehun: “Noona! Yah! Long time!”

Me: “Yeah.. how were you?”

Sehun: “Great.. still.. missed you so much..”

Me: “I am here now!”

Sehun: “Are you going to stay here from now on?”

Me: “No.. just came for the anniversary.. it was a promise I made..”

Sehun nodded while his lips. Tao went upstairs with the luggage, while Sehun and I head off to the living room. Xiumin and Chen were playing, while Lay was at the piano, practising. All of them got up and ran towards me, hugging me, making such a noise.

Xiumin: “Finally!”

Chen: “Hey! God! You’re so changed!”

Lay: “H-hi!”

Me: “Ha ha.. Lay. Still blushing when you see me? God! I missed you guys so much!”

Sehun pouting: “Liar….”

Me: “What do you mean?”

Sehun: “Well.. since you really missed us so much... you could have at least called us once in a while..”

I made big eyes.. He kept making those “sad” faces, playing around with his hands.. Still a kid.. I smiled and pinched his cheek…

Me: “Minhae..”

Sehun: “Ah.. forget it.. hey.. since you travelled for so many hours.. you must be hungry and tired..”

Me: “Indeed..”

Lay: “Going to cook something..”

Me: “Let me help you..”

Lay: “Oh no.. just relax..”

Me: “Come on.. we haven’t cooked together for so long..”

*

I was in the kitchen, making lunch with Lay, while the others were in their dorms.. I tried to not mention anything, finding random stuff to talk about. Lay responded to all those stupid questions, yet I felt that he was waiting for me to finally say it.. In the end, I couldn’t resist.. I was about to ask, when..

Lay: “He’s ok..”

Me: “I am glad to hear that.. I am also ok with it…”

Lay put away the bowl he just took for the salad… He got near me and looked in my eyes.. I tried to avoid his stare..

Lay: “Hm… who are you lying? You didn’t get over it..”

Me: “I did.. trust me.. ”

Lay: “Hm… your eyes are telling me something else..”

Me: “Lay, please.. I.. I don’t wanna discuss this..”

Lay: “But you’ll see them.. if not today.. on the anniversary day, you will for sure.. do you think you can handle all those emotions?”

Me: “I’ll try my best.. what else is there to do? ”

Lay: “You could just decide…”

Me: “You know I can’t.. I already messed up everything.. don’t wanna feel even more guilty than I already am..”

Lay: “As if you did it on purpose.. it was destiny.. plus.. it was also someone’s stubborn attitude..”

Me: “It doesn’t matter now..”

Sehun: “Yah!!! Isn’t done already? I am starving!”

Me: “My sweet y maknae! Just wait few more minutes! We’re almost done..”

Sehun blushing: “He he.. yes noona!”

*

It was a nice warm evening.. I was in my room, arranging my clothes in the closet, while listening to some music.. I had my earphones in, so I didn’t heard the knocking...

Don’t know for how long he has been watching me.. I finished my work and went to open the window, when I felt a cold hand reaching for my hand..

Me: “Didn’t hear you coming..”

“Because of the music..”

Me: “You weren’t here when I arrived..”

“Had some stuff to deal with.. you didn’t change a bit..”

Me: “Well.. I am older..”

“And more beautiful..”

Me: “Kris.. please..”

Kris: “Shhh.. don’t… just one minute.. I..”

He got closer and hugged me.. There I was, living again all those moments.. All those images were running in front of my eyes.. Seemed like yesterday..

-Flashback-

I was in line, waiting to get to my seat.. I was so excited.. All the girls around me were talking about the guys, praising them, imagine things about them, blabbering about every small detail that can capture the attention of fans..

It was EXO’s first world tour.. Everyone was anticipating it.. Everything had to be perfect… After a while.. it all began.. God.. they were looking amazing.. So much effort and passion was there..

You could feel the heart beats of fans becoming one.. And there he was.. performing as usual, in his own cold style, making all those girls around scream their lungs out.. He was so loved.. I was so blessed… Suddenly he spotted me in the crowd and got happy.. He smiled at me and winked..

Girl 1: “Oh.. did you see that? He smilled at me!”

Girl 2: “Ha… stupid.. that was for me… it’s obvious!”

Other girls: “”AAAAAAA KRISSSSS OPPAAAAAA! WE LOVE YOU! WU YIFAN WO AI NI!”

God! These fans.. he he… I was so happy for him.. This was his destiny.. and I had the chance to be a small part of it.. so much love and support.. I was overwhelmed to see so many people at this concert.. The boys did it once again!

Kris came closer to the spot I was and waved.. I smilled at him, trying through my eyes to make him go away.. It was getting too obvious.. He didn’t care.. He just stayed there, singing and making funny faces.. Then suddenly he turned around, singing along with other fans.. Thank God he finally understood..

Girl: “You seem so happy..”

Me: “Excuse me??”

Girl: “Hm.. why are you so excited? It’s not like he’s gonna give you his heart..”

The girl got near and pushed me.. I realised she was a sasaeng fan.. Tried to get away.. The concert was anyway close to its end.. There was only the speech part left.. Kris probably looked for me while they were thanking the fans..

But.. I was already backstage.. playing with my fingers, while the staff was running here and there, making me feel quite nervous.. I was wondering why were they behaving like that…

Then that girl appeared at the door.. How did she get past the security?.. She came towards me slowly, while keeping her head down.. I offered her a seat.. She shaked her head.. then looked at me, almost bursting into tears..

Me: “Are you ok?”

Girl: “That’s terrible.. did you hear?”

Me: “What happened?”

Girl: “Can’t you see how worried everybody from the stuff looks.. are you blind or something?”

Me: “Did something happened.. God.. Kris?”

Girl: “Indeed.. he got hit by fireworks.. the ambulance came..”

I didn’t wait for her to finish her sentence.. I ran towards the exit, not knowing I left behind a stone like hearted person, with an evil smile..

I was only thinking at Kris.. How could that happen? Few minutes ago he was there on stage, smiling at me.. and now? I was feeling so cold, my tears were falling down one after another, while I was running to nowhere.. Had to get to hospital as quickly as possible.. Didn’t even think about which one.. And then…

--------

“Oh.. God…”

Kris: “Are you ok? You’re shaking..”

I was looking at him and crying.. I realised I was in the room, still in his arms.. He must have understood, since he hugged me tightly while whispering..

Kris: “It’s ok baby.. ”

Me: “Kris.. the concert.. ”

Kris: “Shh… I’m here..”

*

I was in bed, trying to sleep a bit.. Kris came in with a glass of warm milk.. Since I didn’t feel like drinking, I tried to put it on the bedside table.. Kris grabbed my hand and forced me to at least take a sip..

He was looking at me the same way.. All that love.. All that warmth… So many memories.. I could still remember every single time we spent together… feeling and being one, not knowing the jokes of destiny would go so far..

He seemed to ask me through his glance if I still remember.. How could I forget? Well.. mhm… funny… since I already did that once..

Kris: “Tell me.. did you come back to stay?”

Me: “No.. just for..”

Kris: “I got it.. well… sleep well.. the anniversary it’s this Sunday, so there’s plenty of time until then.. Gotta go… we have a busy schedule tomorrow..”

Me: “Ok.. take care.. good night..”

Kris: “Oh…. And about the hug earlier.. sorry.. I just… my mistake..”

Me: “Don’t worry.. ”

Kris smilled and got up.. He closed the window and then covered me with the blanket.. He then went towards the door.. While he raised his hand to reach for the doorknob, I turned to him and asked him with a soft voice, feeling a bit scared..

Me: “How’s Luhan?”

He closed the door, leaving me in the dark.. How stupid could I be to ask him that?

*

Me: “Good morning!!”

Sehun: “Noona! Did you sleep well?”

Me: “Yes.. thank you! Why are you still at home? ”

Sehun: “I have free time today.. Lay and Kris have an interview.. and the other guys went to deal with some stuff for the anniversary..”

Me: “I see.. what are you doing?”

I got closer to him, to see what was he looking at, since he was quite focused on his laptop, when we both heard a deep voice.

“Yah.. is that ________?”

Sehun: “Yep..”

Me: “Chanyeol?? God!”

Chanyeol: “Hey.. when did you arrive?”

Me: “Yesterday. When are you guys coming?”

Chanyeol: “This Friday.. we still have some events to attend before.. oh.. manager hyung is calling us.. gotta go.. see ya in few days!”

Sehun and me: “Bye! Take care..”

Sehun: “Ah.. I am so bored… wanna go for a walk?”

Me: “Sure..”

-----

We were walking slowly in the park, looking at the kids running happily around us… Sehun was playing with his hands, once in while, making me chuckle..

Sehun: “What’s so funny?”

Me: “You’re such a kid.. haven’t change a bit..”

Sehun: “I was practicing for the performance on Sunday.. he he..”

Me: “It’s been 5 years already.. can’t believe that.. seems like yesterday you had your first performance with MAMA..”

Sehun: “Yeah.. although the best part was the Growl era, if you ask me, but also what came after that and…”

I made a serious face.. He noticed and tried to comfort me. There was no need for that.. everything was already in the past..

Me: “So.. since when did you join EXO-M?”

Sehun: “Well.. right after you left.. manager hyung decided that it was the best thing.. otherwise.. they would have been fighting every single day.. Well… we still had 1 year performing all 12... ”

Me: “So how are things going now?”

Sehun: “I guess everything seems calm now.. at least.. we’re all getting well now.. even those 2..”

Me: “Tell me.. do you think I did well coming?”

Sehun: “Yah.. of course.. thanks to you we had success with the new album after XOXO.. You must attend our anniversary.”

Me: “We’ll be there.. all of us.. ”

Sehun: “Nothing will happen.. trust me..”

Me: “Hope so…”

*

Baekhyun: “Noona!!!!! Let me give you a big bear hug!”

Me: “Ha ha.. hey.. slowly..I’ll fall…”

Chanyeol: “Finally we got here.. I need some sleep..”

Suho: “Speaking about that.. how do we do with the rooms? We’re all 12 here now.. plus noona..”

Sehun: “Good question.. We need some room arrangements.. ”

Kai smirking: D.O and I in one room.. who wants to join us??

Suho: “I’ll take a room with Kai and D.O… Then.. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and…”

Xiumin: “Me me!”

Suho: “Right.. then.. how many rooms are there?”

Xiumin: “4… counting noona’s room..”

Suho: “Oh.. no.. let’s add one more person to the other 3 rooms..”

Me: “Oh.... But there are 2 free beds in my room.. who wants to stay there?..”

I burst into laughing when all of them raised their hands.. Xiumin and Sehun were fighting, trying to pull down each other’s hands.. Lay was blushing as always, while keeping his hand up.. Baekyeol making aegyo… Kai smirking and D.O with his big eyes smiling like a kid… how could I choose?

Manager: “Guys… we .. oh you’re here..”

Me: “Annyeonghaseyo!”

Manager: “You did come.. I appreciate that..”

Suho whispering to D.O: “I totally forgot about the managers..”

Manager: “I need you guys to go and rehearse for the performance.. we need to do it on the spot.. so since you’re all.. wait.. where are Kris and Luhan?”

Suho: “Luhan said he’ll stay at a hotel..”

I raised my eyes and looked at him.. So.. he was trying to avoid me.. The manager took his sunglasses off and put his hand in the pocket of his jeans, searching for his phone..

Manager: “You have 1 hour to get here.. I don’t care about any reason you have.. 1 hour!”

He hang up and took his luggage, heading to the dorms. He stopped and turned to face us..

Manager: “Go to the spot.. I’ll come later with those two.. Suho.. take care of everything..”

Suho: “Ne! Let’s go!”

*

Tao: “God! That was awesome!”

Me: “Indeed… wait until everybody will see it.. will be the best kpop anniversary ever!”

Sehun: “Hope someone ordered something for dinner..”

Me: “Oh it’s ok.. I’ll make some..”

Sehun: “Yah.. noona, you’re the best!”

I went upstairs to change my clothes.. When I got into my room, I saw some luggages.. Probably manager oppa did all the arrangements while we were away.. He didn’t came as he said.. Nor did Luhan or Kris.. I was feeling such a deep ache in my heart.. All these was happening because of me.. yet.. here I was.. I shouldn’t have come…. I had to leave.. I will.. I just wanted to see him once more…

---

I was in the kitchen, making dinner for the boys. Sehun and Lay tried to help me, but since I felt the need to be alone, they didn’t insist on the subject..

I had my hair tied up in a bun, but a strand would bother me constantly while cooking.. I had flour on my hands, so it was quite difficult to tuck it behind my ear.. And it was so hot inside.. That hair was getting on my nerves.. Ah.. and I was thirsty.. I could have just wash my hands and drink some water… but I had to finish the dinner for the boys.. They’ve been working so hard today.. That thirst could wait a bit..

Then I just felt a strong headache.. didn’t happen in while.. ah.. couldn’t see anything.. I wanted to open the window so that the fresh air would help me a little.. I almost fell down, when hitting a chair with my leg.. Someone grabbed me in the last second..

“Angel?”

I opened my eyes.. Everything was blurry at first.. but of course, every part of me startled at the sound of his voice.. I tried to get up.. He helped me sit on a chair and tucked that stupid strand of hair behind my ear.. I could now see him clearly.. There he was.. so close to me..

“Are you ok?”

Me: “Luhan?”

Luhan: “Thank God! What happened?”

Me: “Nothing.. just a headache..”

Luhan: “Again? ”

Me: “Oh.. don’t worry.. these aren’t like in the past.. I..”

Sehun: “You always make me wait too long noona… oh.. sorry..”

Luhan and I turned our faces towards the door.. Sehun was scratching the back of his head, blushing slowly.. He felt he got there at the wrong moment.. he smiled and ran away..

Luhan stood up.. I got back to the cooking.. He helped me finish.. Later, during the dinner, he just disappeared.. I got to my room.. I needed some sleep..

As I opened the door, I found myself in a deep dark. My eyes were slowly getting used to the view.. I saw a silhouette at the window. Maybe one of the boys that were sharing the room with me.. I’ve untied my hair while speaking to him..

Me: “Why are you standing there in the dark?”

….

Me: “Helllooooo! Why aren’t you saying something? I wanna know who my room mate is he he.. well.. judging by the height.. for sure not D.O ha ha.. joking... Um… Where is that light switch?”

I tried to look for it, when someone hugged me tightly.. I could feel his warm breath in the back of my neck.. My heart skipped a beat.. this destiny was determined to eat my already shattered soul…

“Angel… angel..”

Me: “Luhan.. please..”

Luhan: “You came.. you kept your promise..”

Me: “I shouldn’t have.. it’s a mistake..”

Luhan: “No… no it’s not.. you know exactly why you’re here.. You feel it in every part of your body.. I feel it also.. is here, eating me alive for the last 3 years.. 3 long years.. craving for you..for your love.. angel..”

Me: “You’re wrong.. I don’t feel it anymore..”

Luhan: “Don’t say that..”

Me: “It’s true.. I.. I don’t love you anymore..”

Luhan: “Then why are you crying.. why are you trembling whenever you feel my touch, when you feel me close.. why are you breathing so hard..?”

Me: “Don’t imagine things, Luhan..”

Luhan: “Stop lying to yourself.. you still love me the same way.. even if these 3 years have past.. the love is still there.. burning like in the first day..”

Me: “There’re only ashes inside my soul... and that guilty feeling… nothing else..”

Luhan: “Angel.. never say that again.. wasn’t your fault..”

Me: “It was..”

-Flashback-

Woman: “Thank you doctor..for everything!”

Doctor: “No need to thank me.. please take into account that she might feel those headaches for a while.. and please send her to a check up every 3 months..”

Woman: “Will she..”

Doctor: “Maybe yes.. maybe not..”

Woman: “Could it be? Never again?”

Doctor: “Yes, madam.. everything is possible..”

Woman: “Poor girl.. well.. I’ll go now.. she’s waiting for me outside. Goodbye!”

The woman head off to the exit. She got outside looking for me.. I was sitting on a bench, staring at the white roses in the garden in front of me.. I really felt I’ve never seen such beautiful ones before in my life.. I heard her coming, stood up and took her hand. We head to the car. 2 hours later we were home..

Strangely.. I didn’t feel anything special.. everything seemed so new.. She took me to my room to rest a bit… Indeed, I was quite tired.. I had an awful headache since morning. As soon as I got in bed I fell asleep.

Few hours must have passed, cause when I woke up, the sun was drawing its purple light on the clouds. I went downstairs, hearing some laughs.. I got near the door that lead to the garden.

Woman: “You’re so handsome!”

“Auntie!”

Woman: “What? As if you don’t know already this.. You’re an idol now Luhan.. ”

Luhan blushing: “He he.. ”

Aunt: “How are your parents?”

Luhan: “Great.. my mum wanted me to spend more time with them.. but I also wanted to visit you.”

Aunt: “For how long are you planning to stay?”

Luhan: “I guess.. like 5 days.. then I’ll leave for Korea.. we don’t have what else to do here.. it’s been too long, but giving the fact that this sad thing happened.. we were so busy with the promotions and concerts, but still..”

Aunt: “How about him?”

Luhan: “He’s devastated.. he’s a whole new person.. since we found out about the demise..”

Aunt: “Poor Kris..”

I startled when hearing that name.. Kris? Who was Kris? Why was my heart beating so fast? I felt that stupid headache again.. tried to get back to my room but knocked over a vase.. The noise made Luhan ran inside the house.

Luhan: “Yah! Who are you?”

He grabbed my hand, thinking that I might be a thief and squeezed it with so much strength that I screamed. His aunt rushed in..

Aunt: “Luhan… leave her..”

Luhan: “She was sneaking in..”

Aunt: “No she… oh my God!”

I could just hear her say that and feel Luhan’s arms around my waist.. then… all went black..

---

Luhan: “Are you ok?”

Me: “Yes..”

Luhan: “Sorry for earlier..”

Me: “It’s ok.. ”

Luhan: “Hi..  I’m Luhan..”

Me: “I am.. I am..”

Aunt: “Such a stubborn kid.. told you to rest.. why did you get up?”

Me: “I can’t sleep all day.. ”

Aunt: “Ah child.. take this soup..will make you feel better.. remember what the doctor said.. ”

Me: “Thank you..”

Luhan: “Let me..”

Me: “I can eat myself..”

Luhan: “Yah.. I am trying to be polite..”

Aunt: “Luhan.. let’s go..”

They both left me, while I tasted the soup.. Auntie was a great cook.. I finished it quickly, cause I was feeling quite hungry.. Then I rested my head on the pillow.. That Luhan was quite a figure.. And that smile… I fell asleep thinking about it…

In the next days, I got to know Luhan better. He was a kpop idol, very talented and quite famous for many things, such as his deer like look.. Honestly, I couldn’t agree more.. He was such a sweet person, even when he was trying to behave manly..

He was always calling me “angel..”.. I didn’t know why, but he said that it was my name.. he he.. what a name.. We were becoming friends.. I felt as if he was my very first friend.. since I just couldn’t remember my life at auntie’s house.. In the last day of his stay, we decided to go for a walk and eat some ice cream..

Luhan: What flavour?”

Me: “Mmm.. mint…”

Luhan: “Sounds good.. I’ll but that also..”

Me, while walking: “You like it?”

Luhan: “Quite good..”

Me: “Quite? Hm.. I used to eat this ice cream like hundreds of time.. is my fav..”

Luhan: “Really?”

He got near me and chuckled.. I raised an eyebrow.. Then he gently kissed me on my nose..

Me: “Yah!”

Luhan: “Mmm.. tastes nice..”

Me: “Oh.. I had ice cream on my nose?”

Luhan: “Ihm.. he he.. Angel is eating like a kid..”

Me: “Look who’s speaking...” I pointed to his shirt..

Luhan: “Damn.. Don’t laugh!”

He start to chase me around, while I was laughing out loud.. Then… I stopped.. All the things around me, including Luhan disappeared.. Instead I saw myself in an amusement park, sitting on a bench.. waiting for someone..

“Ah.. sorry baby!”

Me: “Kris! What took you so long?”

Kris: “Couldn’t find mint flavour, so I got outside the park…”

Me: “Oh.. my dragon prince.. so sweet..”

Kris: “I know baby…”

Me: “Ah… stop it.. Gosh… you’re so.. he he.. ”

Kris: “So… hot?”

Me: “Mmmm..”

Kris: “Then.. I guess I need to cool down..”

I made big eyes.. He bend his head a little, and kissed me on the tip of my nose, his lips slowly after that.. I started to laugh.. Since I know how clumsy I am, probably I had ice cream on my nose.. He smirked at me, as if he could read my mind..

Me: “Yah..”

Kris: “Oh.. you look so cute babe..”

Me: “At least I look cute.. but you ha ha..”

Kris: “What? I’m a cool guy..”

Me: “With ice cream on his shirt..”

Kris: “Damn!!!!”

--------

Luhan: “Hellllooooo! Angel???”

Me: “I wanna go home.. now!”

Luhan: “But what happened?”

Me: “Luhan please!”

He took my hand and we head back home.. Once there, I ran to my room and locked it..

Aunt: “What happened?”

Luhan: “No idea.. we were eating ice cream.. when she just stopped… she was standing there, like a stone.. ”

Aunt: “I wonder…”

*

Aunt: “Well.. take care Luhan! Good luck with the world tour!”

Luhan: “Thank you, auntie!”

Aunt: “Take care of Kris, ok?”

Luhan: “Yes.. where’s Angel?”

Aunt: “She’s there.. go to her..”

Luhan: “Angel? Why are you standing here?”

Me: “Luhan.. I”

I ran and hugged him.. I just could not see him leaving.. He was holding me tightly with one hand, caressing my hair with the other, whispering softly: “I will come back Angel!”

-End of flashback-

Luhan was holding my hand, while we were still in the dark.. Then suddenly the lights were on.. Kris was standing at the door, looking expressionless at us..

I took a step back.. He gave Luhan a death glare, but tried to calm down and act cool.. He put his luggage on the bed on the left side of the room, near Luhan’s bed.

Luhan: “What are you doing here?”

Kris: “Can’t you see? I’ll stay here these days..”

Luhan: “Who said that?”

“I said..”

Luhan: “Manager hyung..”

Manager: “Is there a problem, Luhan?”

Luhan: “No..”

Manager: “Good.. now everybody go to sleep.. we have work to do… We need a great performance on Sunday!”

*

In the next morning, Kris got up first and went downstairs to get some breakfast for me.. Meanwhile, Luhan layed on my bed, took me slowly in his arms, and kept looking at me while I was sleeping..

I felt him.. still I didn’t want to open my eyes.. It felt so warm.. He was here, near me, after 3 years.. why did I come back? My soul felt almost healed and now the bleeding started again…

Luhan: “Angel.. open your eyes..”

Me: “No..”

Luhan: “Why not?”

Me: “I can’t stand your look.. it’s so full of love.. and I…”

I felt Luhan getting away from me.. I opened my eyes and saw Kris pushing him against the wall.. I screamed and got up.. I tried to separate them..

Kris: “You’re always in my way!”

Luhan: “Damn dude! Why don’t you accept that she loves me?”

Kris: “Don’t make me punch you in that stupid face!”

Me: “Both of you! Stop it!”

Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Tao rushed in and helped me separate them.. They were still yelling at each other, when manager oppa came in.. He spoked calmly..

Manager: “I wanted all 3 of you in the same room.. so that you could discuss things and finally take a decision.. guess I did wrong.. you guys just want to destroy EXO!”

Both Kris and Luhan bent their heads, feeling ashamed... I started to cry and left the room.. Sehun ran after me..

Sehun: “Noona!”

Me: “Leave me alone.. I shouldn’t have come!”

Sehun: “Where are you going? Come back!”

I ran to the door, opened it and went outside.. Sehun head after me along with Baekhyun. I could hear them yell at me to stop.. but I just had to get away.. go far far away.. While running.. I kept remembering all those moments that made this day happen.. Especially that one.. when I…

-Flashback-

Me: “Are you sure it’s ok for me to come?”

Luhan: “Of course! I’ll introduce you to EXO members. They’re dying to know who created those beautiful songs that brought us such success only from the teasers..”

Me: “But fans might find out about..”

Luhan: “Like I care.. I love you and that’s what matters! Here we are!”

We got out of the car and entered the building. The other boys were practising the dance for their new song, which I wrote along with Luhan.. He left me at the door and went inside to talk with them.. I could hear everything from outside..

Chanyeol: “Yah! How many times to tell you that we should do this together??? The comeback stage has to be perfect!”

Luhan: “Mianhae! Had some work! By the way, guess who’s here?”

Baekhyun, while arranging his hat: “Pizza delivery man?”

D.O: “O.o..  are we having pizza today?”

Kai still dancing: “Cool.. bring the pizza in!”

Luhan: “Very… funny.. forgot to laugh.. no.. it’s someone else.. someone special..”

Sehun: “Let me guess.. is her?”

Luhan: “How come you’re the only one who knows the right answer everytime?”

Sehun his lips: “Well.. since you’re so excited.. it has to be her..”

Luhan: “Indeed.. wait until you guys meet her.. but.. where is Kris?”

Suho: “He went outside to take some water..”

I heard again that name… Kris.. I kept having flashback episodes and this Kris was always there, disturbing my soul, my thoughts.. Who was he? Why did he have such strong influence on me? I turned around and started wandering, when I bumped into someone.. I fell down along with some bottles of water.. Luhan and the others got outside.

Luhan: “Angel… are you ok?”

Me: “Yeah.. I just..”

I looked up and saw him.. That face… those eyes… that cold stare.. I could feel my head almost exploding of pain.. I put my hands on my forehand, crying of pain.. Luhan got worried. He tried to help me, looking for a medicine.. The other boys ran to look for some help..

While he was still standing there, tears coming out of his beautiful eyes. He was trembling..  I just couldn’t stand all those images running in front of my eyes.. I was crying out loud.. He then bend on his knees and hugged me tightly, crying..

Luhan got back with the medicine.. He looked surprised at both of us. The other boys got back with a doctor. They all remained in the back, in silence.. The boy was touching me all over my face, took my hands and kissed them, laughing and crying at the same time..

“You’re alive.. I can’t.. I just.. Thank God!”

Me: “What?”

“My love!”

Luhan made big eyes when hearing.. He couldn’t believe it.. He just couldn’t focus.. He let the medicine fall and head to the exit.. Sehun and Kai followed him..

That boy was keeping me close to his chest, fearing that it might all be just a dream.. I don’t remember what happened next.. I just found myself laying in a bed.. the boy was near me…

While looking at him, I remembered few moments spent with him… we were laying like this, holding our hands, sleeping close to each other, feeling each other’s warm breath..

What were those images?? I never saw him in my life.. Still.. why did he seem so familiar? He opened his eyes and looked at me..

“Are you ok?”

Me: “Who are you?”

He looked at me surprised.. He just couldn’t believe I was saying that.. He reached for my hand and kissed it softly..

“Don’t do that to me baby.. ”

Me: “Where am I?”

“In my dorm.. baby.. can’t you recognise me?”

Me: “Never seen you in my life..”

“I’m Kris.. Kris.. try to remember.. God.. what happened to you?”

I got up and ran to the door.. He tried to stop me, but then Luhan entered the room. I got behind him, trembling..

Luhan: “Are you ok, Angel?”

Me: “Take me out of here.. ”

Kris: “_____ ! What are you doing? Please don’t do this to me! ”

Luhan: “Just leave her alone.. Can’t you see she’s scared?”

Kris: “Stay out of this! She’s mine!”

Luhan: “Stop saying stupid things.. She’s not _______.. She’s Angel, my girlfriend..”

Kris: “Damn, Luhan… step aside!”

Luhan: “Get to reality, Kris.. ______ is dead! 4 months have passed already!”

Kris: “Are you kiddin’ me?? How can I forget her? She’s here!”

Luhan: “If she’s the girl.. why doesn’t she recognise you?”

Kris: “I have no idea.. I just… it’s her.. I swear Luhan!”

Luhan: “Stop it!.. You’re just seeing her in every girl.. Don’t get near my girl.. I am warning you!”

Kris: “Don’t make me do something that I’ll regret..”

Luhan: “Just dare…”

Me: “Stop it! Both of you! I don’t know why are you fighting.. I am not that girl.. I am Angel.. I don’t know you.. I’ve never seen you before in my life..”

Luhan: “See?”

Kris took a vase and throw it against the wall.. Luhan stared at him, while reaching for my hand.. Then we head to the door.. When I felt again that headache.. I screamed because of the pain.. Luhan tried to get near, but Kris pushed him away.. They got into fighting.. Sehun and Tao were heading to their rooms when they heard the fight and screams.. They ran in and separate them.. Suho got in also and helped me get up.. Then.. all went black once again…

-End of flashback-

Baekhyun: “Noona! Stop!”

Sehun: “Damn.. she’s so stubborn..”

Baekhyun: “Should we leave her alone for a while?”

Sehun: “We’re getting closer..no way.. ”

Baekhyun: “Who’s that?”

They both slowed down looking at the car that stopped near me. Kris got out and pulled me towards him.. We got into the car.. The boys were staring at each other, not knowing what to do.. They head back to the house..

After half a hour… the car stopped to a place where I used to go with Kris.. Why would he take me here? Why here? Why exactly at the same place where he confessed his love?.. He was holding my hand tightly, while forcing me to get out.. I tried to release myself from Kris’ hold.

Me: “That’s enough! What do you want?”

Kris: “I want you to realise.. You’re too confused!”

Me: “Kris… why are you doing this to yourself? You know it is over… it was over since..”

Kris: “It’s not over.. if Luhan wouldn’t have get in our way.. this wouldn’t have happened..”

Me: “That’s not true.. he didn’t know anything about the two of us.. he is innocent in this whole thing.. ”

Kris: “Don’t defend him.. he knew from the very beginning who you were.. Yet he didn’t say anything.. he kept for himself the fact that you’ve lost your memory.”

Me: “He didn’t know.. his aunt told him when she came to Korea.. he had no idea.. nor did I.. until I remembered everything..”

Kris: “Damn.. why are you always getting on his side??? Why? You were my love!”

Me, bursting into tears: “ What could I do? I didn’t ask for that accident to happen..”

Kris taking me in his arms: “Forgive me baby..”

Me: “Leave me.. I shouldn’t have come..”

Kris: “But you did.. doesn’t that mean that you still..”

Me: “No.. don’t get it wrong.. I made Luhan a promise.. it has nothing to do with you..”

Kris: “Luhan.. Luhan.. Luhan! Why ________? Why?”

Me: “I don’t know.. In those 6 months I spent with you and the boys I got too close to him.. I just.. You were always there in those memories.. yet.. I couldn’t get to understand why I was feeling like that near you.. I just.. I slowly learned how to love him.. ”

Kris: “Don’t say that!”

Me: “That’s the truth.. even after I remembered everything about us.. I just.. I didn’t feel anything.. that love is dead Kris.. and so is my love for Luhan.. everything is in the past now.. and please.. let me live in peace..”

Kris: “You were the one that came here!”

Me: “I know.. that was such a stupid mistake.. but I’ll leave.. ”

Kris: “Where are you going?”

Me: “To nowhere.. leave me alone!”

I turned around, while Kris was still speaking, trying to make me understand.. Understand what? Everything was over.. I couldn’t make a decision, because I knew that it won’t be good for EXO.. I wanted them to shine.. The boys had nothing to do with this.. They didn’t have to suffer because of me.. There were already too many sad memories.. Too much pain and sorrow.. No more…

I was walking slowly, leaving Kris behind.. I was thinking at that day, when we said goodbye.. Here we were again, drifting apart.. This time… forever… I heard Kris’ phone ringing.. I kept walking when he called out my name.. I didn’t want to hear what he had to say..

Kris: “Stop.. please..”

Me: “Leave me alone!”

Kris: “It’s about Luhan…”

I stopped and turned to face him.. He got near and looked at me.. I could just feel it.. Luhan.. Luhan..

*

Me: “What happened?”

Sehun, crying: “I just.. I don’t know noona.. We got back home.. told him that you got in the car with Kris.. He just lost control and ran to the streets, looking for you two.. He must have bumped into these guys.. They beat him so hard.. I.. ”

I hugged him tightly, crying.. Kris was standing in the back, looking at the two of us.. I got inside Luhan’s room.. God! My heaven’s deer seemed so lifeless… I sat near him and took his hand in mine.. I was gently touching his forehead, while whispering his name.. He didn’t react..

Me: “Luhan.. wake up! Please! Don’t do this to me! I beg you! I....... love you! I love you so much! I can’t lie to myself anymore. I can’t keep pretending that everything is ok.. I can’t live without you! Please wake up! I will never leave you again! I swear! I will always be here for you. Please wake up..”

I felt him squeezing my hand slowly, while opening his eyes.. He smiled at me.. I hugged him, crying and telling him how much I loved him..

Luhan: “I know Angel…”

Kris was at the door with Sehun and Lay.. The latters were looking at him, trying to figure out how will he react to the whole situation.. Kris kept looking at us, then he went outside..

Sehun: “Where are you going?”

Kris: “Going to see if the anniversary was postponed..”

Sehun: “But..”

Kris: “I am ok dude..”

*

Lay: “So many people.. I am shaking!”

Xiumin: “Yah! 5 years have past.. yet you’re still acting like a newbie.. stop being so nervous..”

Baekhyun: “Yeah.. we should just enjoy!”

Chen: “What if I forget the steps??”

Chanyeol: “Then just smile like an idiot.. that will do the trick..”

Kai, looking in the mirror: “As if fans will have time to notice you..”

Chanyeol: “Here goes our y dancing machine.. We all know that you’re the center of attention.. stop acting so smart!”

D.O: “Yah!! Hurry up! We need to get on stage!”

Tao: “Where are Kris and Luhan?”

Sehun: “This is not good…”

Baekhyun: “And where’s noona?”

--

I was outside the building staring at the night sky.. The weather was rather nice, even if it rained all day long.. I was resting my chin on my hands, when someone joined me.. I smiled at him, praising his outfit..

Me: “Handsome..”

“I know..”

Me: “Yah! Kris!”

Kris: “He he.. you know it’s true… ”

Me: “Very funny.. I am so excited.. did you see how many people are there?”

Kris: “Yep.. thankfully they come.. even if the anniversary was postponed by two weeks..”

Me: “Fans love you so much, they wouldn’t mind the event to take place later, as long as you are all together.. all 12 performing on stage..”

Kris: “Indeed.. by the way.. today it will be announced that we get back to the usual EXO-M and EXO-K…”

Me: “Really? That’s awesome..”

Kris: “Well.. I am going inside.. ”

I grabbed his hand, forcing him to turn and look at me..

Me: “Thank you!”

Kris, smiling: “What’s there to thank me for?”

Me: “There are a lot of things.. I really wanna tell you that..”

Kris: “Yah.. come on..”

Me: “I wish you will find your true love.. I am serious.. You really deserve the best!”

Kris: “Well.. I do have my true love near me.. my fans! He he! And I’m sure that I’ll find that someone special too! And that thanks to you.. You’ve opened my eyes.. Seeing you there in the hospital with Luhan.. I didn’t realise until then what is like to love someone more than your own life.. He’s so lucky to have such an angel near him. Poor him if he doesn’t take care of you.. I won’t hesitate in stealing you from him, if I see he doesn’t love you the way you deserve! ”

Me: “Kris.. thank you! I love you!”

Kris: “I love you too baby! ”

Me: “Hurry up! The staff is calling you!”

Kris: “See you later! By the way.. where’s Luhan?”

*

I got inside the building, looking for Luhan.. I found him in the changing room, trying to fix his microphone. He was still moving slowly due to the pain.. I got near and helped him.. He turned around and smiled.. I took his hand and kiss it softly.. He was caressing my hair, looking with his innocent eyes at me, making me forget about time, about everything around us.. He then hugged me tightly, but the pain made him moan..

Me: “Luhan?”

Luhan: “I’m ok Angel!”

Me: “I am so sorry.. this wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t come back..”

Luhan: “Shh.. if this wouldn’t have happened.. I would never be able to see that happy day when you said you love me.. I want to be beat up hundreds of time, if that means keeping you near..”

Me: “Never say that again!”

Luhan: “I will never let you go again! Even if you do try to ran.. I’ll go to the ends of the earth just for you.. I love you Angel, more than anything else! Never leave me again!”

Me: “I won’t… never ever again.. my heaven’s deer!”

---

I was sitting in front of the stage, watching the boys performing a medley of their best songs.. Luhan was looking for me in the crowd.. Kris got near him and pinched his ear, pointing to where I was..

They both smiled and shaked hands, making fans go crazy, screaming out their happiness.. Finally EXO was the same damn hot and united team that used to inspire many people around the world and break many girls’ hearts..

I was finally feeling that destiny indeed started a new play.. a more innocent, happy one.. I was now living my new life..

Luhan got off the stage and head towards me.. He waved to people around me, shaking hands with them.. He smiled at me.. I could hear inside my heart his sweet innocent voice.. “I love you my Angel!”

 

Thank you for reading! Tell me your opinion about this story. I was asking myself, what if a girl will have such influence on 2 members, how will things go on.. I am not sure whether the ending was ok.. I just felt that Luhan had to stay with her in the end. Hope you guys liked it! Please continue to love and support EXO! God bless you all!