Imagine Chanyeol (with EXO)

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

44) Imagine Chanyeol and Chen rapping and beatboxing to your baby bump + Imagine Chanyeol’s face when he holds his child for the first time + Imagine the members competing to see who gets to be the godfather of yours’ and Chanyeol’s baby  
(cr to exotic-imagines for the ideas)

Note: _____ stands for you name :)

-------------------------------------------------

 

'Baby wolf is a father!'


I kept watching him for quite some time, waiting for his reaction.. At first he didn’t really get the idea, but suddenly his face broke up into a big smile.. He started jumping around the table, looking for his phone..

Voice: “Yeoboseyo?”

Chanyeol: “BAEKHYYYYYYUUNNN!!!”

Baekhyun: “Yah! Why are you screaming like that??”

Chanyeol: “Ha ha.. I can’t believe this..”

Baekhyun: “What happened??”

Chanyeol: “Um.. nothing.. bye!”

I couldn’t stop chuckling so I had to cover my mouth.. He kept looking around the room , for more hints.. Well.. I know what was in his mind.. I stood up and interrupt his hunt..

Me: “We don’t know yet if it’s a girl or a boy..”

He turned and ran towards me, lifting me up.. I kept laughing, while he was calling out my name..

Chanyeol: “Yah.. I love you so much!!!!”

Me: “I love you too, my baby wolf!”

He kept asking me about it.. When did I found out? Was everything ok? When was the next check up? I should let him know so he could come with me. And, is there something I’d like? A cookie or something? A glass of juice..

Me: “Yah..!!! Calm down..Oh.. someone’s at the door..”

Chanyeol: “I’ll go check it.. You stay on the couch.. take a rest..”

Me: “What? Ha ha…but..”

Chanyeol: “You have to take care, ok?”

He lead me to the couch, forcing me to sit down.. He then kissed my forehead and ran to the front door, opening it.. Baekhyun and Chen were staring at him, worried. They got in and waved to me.. Chanyeol asked them why were they here at this hour?

Baekhyun: “Yah.. We were worried.. What was that scream??”

Chen, looking surprised at my giggle: “Did anything happen??”

Chanyeol put on a proud face and head off to the kitchen, looking for the blue note.. He got back and gave them the piece of paper, winking to me.. The boys got near to each other to read it..

Baekhyun: “YAHH!!!!!! NO WAY!!”

Chanyeol: “YES WAY!!!”

Baekhyun: “Wah.. I’m an uncle Chen!!!!!”

Chen: “Yah.. me too!”

*

The boys were like literally fighting.. I kept asking Chanyeol to do something about it.. He just smirked at me, assuring me that everything was under control..

Me: “But..”

Chanyeol: “Sweetheart, this is an important decision..”

Me: “He he.. well…”

Chanyeol: “Just let them argue.. ”

Kai: “Yah.. Chanyeol.. just tell them.. wouldn’t I be a good godfather?? I have looks, I dance well.. I am damn hot.. ”

Baekhyun: “What does have to do with the kid?? ”

Kai: “He needs a modern godfather.. ”

Chen: “Yah.. do you even know the duty of a godfather?? Don’t mind him Chanyeol.. this kid needs some you can trust.. someone like me..”

Tao: “Hm.. you troll??? Give me a break.. Come on ______! Protection is necessary.. I can teach him to wushu bad people whenever he feels like..”

Xiumin: “You can do that, even if you’re not the godfather.. I should be the one.. Cause I am the oldest.. I am wiser, I am the cleanest..”

Kris: “Yo bro… don’t forget about my IQ.. I am a powerful candidate.. I should be the godfather.. I speak 4 languages.. Yo Chanyeol, I can rap..”

D.O: “I can cook to him..”

Suho: “I can give him whatever he wants..”

Sehun: “I can teach him aegyo.. and I’ll buy him bubble tea..”

Baekhyun: “Yah Park Chanyeol.. I am your friend.. come on!”

Luhan: “So what?? You’re friends with him, not with the kid.. They’ll choose me..”

Sehun: “Why is that?”

Luhan: “Cause.. cause they will.. no??”

Me: “Guys.. come on.. We’ve already decided!”

The boys gathered around me, asking me who was the lucky one.. Chanyeol got in with the juices, giggling at my terrified stare, when seeing all those boys running into me.. He made his way through his mates and rested his hand on my shoulder..

Chanyeol: “The godfather shall be.. Lay!”

EXO: “WHAAAATTTTT???”

Lay, who was still sitting on the sofa, replied absent: “Me?”

Chanyeol: “Yep dude..”

Lay: “Um.. can’t we all be godfathers??”

Chanyeol: “Is that possible??”

Baekhyun: “I have no idea.. but why not???”

*

It was a chilly night and I wasn’t feeling any good.. Nothing physically.. I just felt down.. Chanyeol was filming a variety show with the other guys.. I was sipping my warm milk, listening to Chen’s blabbering, when I heard the door opening.. I got up slowly and raised my hands, waiting for him to hug me.. He kissed me softly, then told me to dress up..

Me: “Are we going somewhere?”

Chanyeol: “Dinner with the guys..”

Me: “Oh.. ok..”

We went to a nice cozy restaurant, with sweet dishes, nothing too fancy, but good enough to spend a nice time with this 12 funny as hell boys.. We kept singing and laughing over stupid random things..

Then Chanyeol and Chen did their special surprise for me.. They got me in front of the table and they kept rapping and beatboxing to my baby bump, making funny faces, while the other guys were laughing out loud..

I kept clapping and humming to the song, when suddenly.. Oh God! What was that? I felt like loosing my breath.. I got up and walk towards Chanyeol..

Me: “Channie?”

Chanyeol, turning around and making big eyes: “What is it??”
Me: “I think.. I mean.. no.. I am sure..”

Chanyeol: “What?? How.. there is still time and..”

Me: “CHANYEEEEEOOOL!!!”

Chanyeol: “Oh God! Yah, BAEKHYUN TAKE THAT CAR! EVERYBODY MOVE MOVE!!.. BABY ON THE WAY!!!”

*

(told by Chanyeol)

I kept watching that stupid red clock on the wall. Damn.. why was it taking so long? Hope she’s ok.. How come it happen so early???.. There was still one month.. Well.. my little sunshine wants to get to daddy sooner.. He he..

Baekhyun: “Yah.. Can you stay still? You’re making us feel nervous..”

Chanyeol: “I really wanna see you when you’ll be in my place, you rascal!!!”

Xiumin: “Gosh.. can’t wait to see his sweet face..”

Kai: “What if is a she??”

Kris: “Damn bro… don’t understand why you didn’t wanna know..”

Chanyeol: “It’s a boy.. there’s no need to ask the doctors.. I just know..”

Chen: “Hm.. he really makes us wait.. ”

Luhan: “Well.. if you ask me..”

He couldn’t finish his line as I ran to the door, seeing the doctor coming.. He smiled at me and patted me on my shoulde … He he.. Boy.. It’s a boy!!!!!

Baekhyun: “YAH! Junior Channie came!! Ha ha!!”

Chanyeol: “How’s she, doctor?”

Doctor: “She’s fine.. quite a fighter you have as wife, Mr Park! Congratulation!”

Chanyeol: “Thank you, doctor!”

*

I was waiting for the nurse to bring the baby, while Chanyeol kept walking around my bed, rubbing his hands.. He was so excited to see him, yet he was also scared..

How would he react? How would the baby react when seeing his daddy? God.. He was so adorable.. made my heart beat faster because of the joy..

He startle when the door opened.. The nurse got near him and put the baby in his arms.. He kept looking at that little angel, widening his eyes in surprise, wondering what to do.. Then the baby moved slowly, making him giggle..

Chanyeol: “Yah.. that’s my boy!!! Did you see that smirk??! Handsome!”

Me: “Smirk?? Ha ha.. don’t be silly!”

Chanyeol: “Yah.. I am serious.. just wait until he gets his teeth.. smiling like daddy!!!”

Me: “Well.. we have to wait for..”

I stopped talking, seeing Chanyeol making funny faces at me.. He put the baby in the cradle, and then sat near me, smirking.. Hm.. what was that smile about?? I raised my eyebrows, asking him what was the matter?

The boys got in, greeting us and taking a look at the baby..

Baekhyun: “Yah.. he has his eyes!!”

Chen: “And her lips..”

Luhan: “He’s so sweet..”

Kai: “Yep.. this is the end of Luhan's baby face reign..”

Luhan: “YAH!”

Xiumin: “Just look at his cheeks.. our next baozi!!”

Chanyeol: “He’ll be a great wolf, just like daddy!”

Me: “Really? But you’re a baby wolf..”

Chanyeol, blushing: “Yah..”

Suho: “Well.. can’t wait to throw a party for him.. and see him at school and..”

Chen: “And don’t you wanna marry him already?? God!!!”

I kept laughing at this funny boys.. I must admit that my son had the best godfathers in the whole world.. And I had the sweetest baby wolf as a husband.. And a piece of heaven as son.. I was blessed.. I kept smiling to myself, when Chanyeol got near me, smirking again..

Me: “Yah.. what are you up to?”

Chanyeol: “Hmm.. Mrs Park Chanyeol.. baby here doesn’t wanna play alone in the future..”

Me: “What?? YAH! CHANYEOL!!!!!”

_______________________________

Hope you guys like it! Please continue to love and support EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you all!