Imagine EXO - fb special

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

83) A day with the boys and author-nim

 

Author-nim: So I guess I am in charge only with imagines here.. ha ha..

Chen: Well, since you had the brilliant idea to post that little imagine you gotta deal with the consequences..

Author-nim: Yeah.. well.. I'll manage it... going to make lunch..

Tao: So what if she write imagines? She always makes fun of my Gucci love..


Chen: Ha.. who wouldn't?

Tao: -_-

Chanyeol: Come on Chenstrich.. be a nice bird..

Chen: Why you little giant... making fun again of that stupid drawing of Ben Ben?

Kris: It's called art, you moron!!!

Chen: Sure.. like the constipated cat, the divorced duck, the EXO boys as ballerina drunkers and the grandpa dog.. sure sure.. abstract.. pure art.. hmpf..

Baekhyun: Little giant?? Ha ha ha...

Chanyeol: YAH! Baconnie.. don't laugh.

Baekhyun: Bacon what??

Fan girl, entering the room: It's art for sure Kris, the other boys just don't know what real art is!

Tao: Don't you dare to be on his side.. I'm gonna tell noona!

Chen: I thought you're upset with her cause of the Gucci drama..

Tao: Errr..

Fan girl to Tao: Really ?????? It's still real Art in KRIS style! And you will not dar to speak with author-nim.

Tao: Wanna try me??

Chanyeol: Um.. yah.. panda.. aren't you forgetting that she's our author-nim noona's sister??

Tao: OMO! Jinjja??? Sorry!!! Don't tell noona, ok? ... ^_^

Chen: I'll tell her..

Tao: Kris ge geeee!!!

Kris: AH! IT WAS THE LAST LINE AND NOW THE DRAWING IS RUINED! GET BACK HERE YOU BAD PANDA!!!!!

Fan girl (sister of authornim): Haha ,nice ,you ruined the art he is working on for some time now, bad panda.. Still looks good Kris.

Kris: Whatever.. I need some fresh air.. going outside..

Tao: I'm screwed... Chen is gonna tell noona I've been mean with her sister... and Kris is sad cause I've ruined his drawing..

Chanyeol: Um.. let's fix it.. Baekonnie.. the pencil and eraser..

Baekhyun: Are you like a doctor or something??


Chanyeol: Shut up and give the pencil.. this drawing really needs our help! Ok.. one line here.. mmm.. no.. erase please panda!

Tao: Are you sure?? You're changing the idea..

Chanyeol: This should be a fish... can't you see?? I don't know why it has hair and stuff though.. ah.. done! I'm sweating.. uf.. great work guys! I am proud of you...

Tao, Baekhyun: O.o

Kris, getting inside the room: Yah Chen.. for the last time!! It's abstract art! You can't understand it..

Chen: And I don't even bother to understand..

Kris: Ah.. I would like you to see my latest drawing so that you can convince yourself that I am the future master of abstract concept.. but.. I gotta fix it a bit..

Chanyeol: Ayo waddup Krease?? No problem bro.. Le me fixed it already!

Kris: Oh no! :'( My beautiful painting... what happened??

Baekhyun: Um.. I guess you'll have to like.. run... Channie..

Chanyeol: He he.. how about some ice cream, Tao?? Let's go!

Chen to Baekhyun: Ok.. let's cover our ears.. and in 5,4,3,2,1...

Kris: WHY YOU LITTLE GIANT STUPID VIRUSED DERP!!! THAT WAS A MERMAID!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BEAUTIFUL MERMAID???

_________________

Hope you liked it! Thank you for reading! Please continue to love and support EXO! God bless you all!