Imagine Xiumin request

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

40) (Requested by Chee Her and Diana Filipa on fb)


Imagine Xiumin holding you tight in his arms on a cold winter night + Imagine slow-dancing in your living room with Minseok (cr to exotic-imagines on tumblr for the ideas)

______________

After a nice walk in the nearby park, we head off to our house.. The snow was falling slowly and the wind was hitting our faces with its cold arms.. I was holding Xiumin’s hand, while looking at the houses that we were passing by..

We got in our yard and went inside the house, cleaning our clothes of the snow.. I took off my hat and my scarf and put them on a table, then I sat on the couch.. Xiumin went to close the window, as it was getting colder, pulled together the curtains and came to join me..

Me: “How about some hot choco?”

Xiumin: “Yummy.. ”

Me: “I’ll go to make some..”

Xiumin: “Let’s do it together..”

Me: “Should we try something new?”

Xiumin: “Hm.. maybe with a little bit of caramel??”

Me: “Sounds great! And some marshmallows?”

Xiumin, his lips: “Yah.. and whipped cream.. Tasty!”

Me: “Let’s do it!”

*
Me: “God! This was so good!”

Xiumin: “We should try new recipes each day..”

Me: “Yeah definitely! I’ll go wash the mugs..”

I got up and took the two mugs, heading to the kitchen.. Xiumin grabbed my hand to stop me. He put the mugs back on the table, then made me stand in the middle of the living room.

Me: “What happened?”

He went to the player and pressed the play button.. He turned and walked slowly to me, smiling, while his eyes were sparkling like falling snowflakes in the moonlight. He took me in his arms, holding me tight.

We kept dancing close to each other, listening to the soft music.. The trees outside were waving their branches, following the rhythm.. He was resting his hand on my waist, kissing me on my forehead.. I looked at him..

His bright eyes smiled at me.. I loved that cute stare so much.. I wrapped my hands around his neck, glaring at him.. He asked what was I looking at.. I replied: “I’m looking at my sweet baozi!”..

He smiled shyly, took my hand and head to the dorm.. While in bed, he hid his face in my hair, hugging me. I trembled at the touch of his hand of my arm.. He gently kissed my ear and whispered: “Saranghae!”

The moon was lighting up the bedroom, letting me admire his sweet face.. He was sleeping, looking calm, breathing slowly.. I was playing with his hair, while patting him gently on his hand.. I felt sleepy also, but this moment was too sweet for me.. I kept glaring at him, when he opened his eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back..

Xiumin: “Why aren’t you sleeping?”

Me: “I was just watching over my baozi's sleep..”

He pinched my cheek and kissed me.. Then he took me in his arms, sighing.. He closed his eyes.. I was trying to sleep, when I heard his soft voice: “Sweet dreams my snowflake!”

________________

Hope you like it! Please continue to love and support EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you all!