Imagine Luhan

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

25) Imagine the following: Luhan and you are choosing the paint for your new shared apartment (cr to exotic-imagines on tumblr for the idea)

__________________________

Luhan: "Yah! Earth to _____!"

Me: "What?"

Luhan: "You've been staring at that building since we came here.."

Me: "Sorry.. I just.. I love the apartment over there.. has a nice view to the seaside.. I wish I could buy it.."

Luhan looking to where I was pointing: "Well.. sorry to tell ya this.. those flats were all bought already.."

Me surprised: "Really? Oh.. so sad.."

Luhan: "Yah.. let's go.. don't wanna lose my free time looking at a building.. it's so nice here.. come!"

He grabbed me, forcing me to move.. I was still looking behind.. the apartment was my dream home.. I often imagined myself living there with Luhan.. our sweet home.. cute little cozy flat painted in blue with a touch of a beach style..

Me: "Blue.. like the sea!"

Luhan: "What?"

Me: "I wish I had that apartment painted in blue.. decorated in a fresh beach style!"

Luhan: "Awful.. light colours would be much better!"

Me: "No way.. blue is nice!"

Luhan: "What ever.."

next days..

Me: "Yoboseyo?"

Luhan: "Hey! It's me.. whatcha doin'?"

Me: "I was at home.. reading.. weren't you on a trip with the boys?"

Luhan: "I need you to come with me.."

Me: "Where to?"

Luhan: "I will film a commercial.. it will be fun!"

Me: "Ok.. give me the address."

I was heading to the meeting place.. Once I was there my heart started beating fast.. I was in front of that building.. I was about to see how a flat looks like..

I was happy and sad at the same time.. nice game of destiny.. Luhan was filming the commercial in the same building I was watching every day while walking on the beach...

Luhan: "Hey.. you arrived too early!"

Me: "What do you mean? You said to come here at 9 am!"

Luhan: "Point is.. there are rumours that the filming will be cancelled today.. but anyway.. let's go upstairs!"

He took my hand and we got into the elevator.. I was quite nervous although I didn't know why..

Luhan looked at me and smiled.. I smiled back.. After some moments we were in front of the apartment..

Me: "So you're filming here?"

Luhan: "Yeah.."

Me: "But where are the boys?"

Luhan: "It's just me filmming..."

Me: "Oh.. ok.. "

Luhan: "Come in!"

Me: "Shouldn't we wait for the staff to come?"

Luhan: "Well... The director told me we could sit there until they come.. they have some stuff to get done.. I should rehearse a little bit.. wanna play the girl's role?"

Me looking at him surprised.."There is also a girl? You didn't tell me.."

Luhan: "Guess I forgot.. wanna help me? You don't have to say anything.. just act naturally according to what I am saying.."

Me: "Ok.. I'll try.."

Luhan: "Let's go in and create the atmosphere.."

We went inside the apartment.. I was shocked.. It was exactly the same style I wanted for my dream home.. Like someone read my mind..

Me: "Oh.. Luhan.. it looks exactly like.."

Luhan: "I know.. do you like it my love?"

Me: "I love it! So lucky the owner.. he or she must be very happy!"

Luhan: "I don't see you as happy as I expected!"

I turned around.. "What do you mean?"

Luhan: "You said the owner must be happy.. but you aren't.."

Me: "How could I..".. I stopped.. made big eyes..

"Oh Luhan!"

Luhan: "He he.. took you a while.. "

Me: "I can't believe this!... How come?"

Luhan: "Didn't you say you like it?"

Me: "Yeah but.. I .. you told me it was sold.."

Luhan: "Well .. yeah.. I said that.. but didn't tell who the buyer was.. so.. he he.."

Me: "And the decoration.. oh Luhan.. it's amazing.. thank you!"

I was looking happily at the apartment.. I ran to the window and took a look at the sea.. it was so beautiful.. Luhan back hugged me..

Luhan: "Are you happy my love?"

Me with teary eyes: "Meeting you was the best thing that happened to me you know.. I can't thank God enough.. I love you! Thank you!"

Luhan: "I love you too my sweet sunshine!"

______________

Hope you liked it! :)