Special Imagine for my subscribers (thank you!)

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

Imagine that you got stuck in the elevator with your bias and you could do anything to him, and they couldn't do anything about it, what would you do? (cr to owner of the idea)
Note: _______ stands for your bias' name :)




Me getting into the elevator.. ___________ inside.. the elevator goes up... silence.. then.. elevator stuck..

Me with big eyes: "Oh my!"

Him: "Damn!"

I looked at him and smiled.. he smiled back.. suddenly the elevator got down for a few seconds.. I'm like pushed by an invisible force towards him and we both fell down..

My hair gets on his face and I feel his body scent.. then our eyes meet.. strong yet soft stare.. those eyes of him would melt me in a second.. I get all red.. trying to get up..my leg hurts..

Me: "Ah!".. he looks at me worried..

Him: "What's wrong miss?"

Me: "I feel a pain here."

He helps me lean against the mirror inside the elevator.. he then looks at my leg.. I keep on staring at his beautiful face. He feels that and looks up.. the next moments were like written for a love story... an instant feeling of desire got in both our bodies, without even realising why.. I felt warm, breathing heavily.. he got closer..

I pulled his scarf.. then he kissed me softly.. that was the longest daydream I had.. but in few seconds I realised it's reality.. I pushed him away and tried to get up..

Him: "I am so sorry.. I don't know what happened."

Me: "Please.. stay away!"

Him:"I just.. I felt like I know you.."

I looked at him.. he seemed quite familiar.... he kept his head down to show he was sorry for what he did.. I kept looking at him.. then I realised it..

Me: "_______?"

Him: "How do you know my... oh so... it's you!"

Me: "Long time.."

Him: "Indeed."

Me: "Where to?"

Him: "Got a interview.. radio time he he."

Me: "Really? Me too!"

Him: "So we're both invited.. what for?"

Me: "Just some charity projects I manage.. you?"

Him smirking: "Don't you know?"

Me: "I just got here.. so I couldn't know that you're....Wait... don't tell me... You finally made it! You're a star!"

Him: "He he, yeah well...."

Me: "Gosh.. and you didn't even tell me!"

Him looking at me with sad, yet smilling eyes: "How could I? After the summer trip I couldn't contact you anymore.. you left me.."

I looked down.. he came near me: "Remember?".. I rest my head on his shoulder.. "Who can forget such moments..."

Can't finish as he lifts up my head and kisses me again...


God this destiny.. so far away from each other and now so close.... this was one of the best days of my life.. yet.. once the elevator thing was over... so was the dream..


________________

This is dedicated to my sweet exotics out there.. please continue to love and support EXO.. Saranghae <3