Imagine Baekhyun request

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

35) [IMAGINE ] Park Jiyon's request (on fb)

Situation:  "You and baekhyun are studing at the same school, and you love one each other .. one day you and him decide to do an audition in SMent ..so you and baek prepared for the audition in one year ... after one year you and him go to the SM and do the audition .. and SM accept you and baek ."

__________________________

I was resting my head on the table, looking with sleepy eyes at my school mates.. Damn.. where did they get that energy from, so early in the morning? I was trying to stay awake, when I saw Baekhyun entering the room, grabbing his sport hat and throwing it at me.

Baekhyun: "Good catch, sleepy pie!"

Me: "Very funny! I've been waiting for you at the bus station!"

Baekhyun, putting his backpack near the chair: "So sorry.. I had something to do.."

Me: "Hm.. you were so busy, that you even forgot about your daily 'I love you'..."

Baekhyun, messing my hair: "Saranghae little pie!"

Me: "Yah... stop calling me like that!"

Baekhyun: "Why? Is cute... like me!"

Me: O.o

Baekhyun: "What? Am I not cute?" *puppy eyes look*

Me: "That's an old trick.. Try something else.."

Baekhyun, pouting: "Not very happy today, are we?"

Me: "Well.. today is the big day.... "

Baekhyun: "So?"

Me: "So... I am quite nervous.. We've been preparing for this audition for 1 year already..."

Baekhyun: "Really? Time does fly quickly.. well.. can't wait.. will be awesome! SM here we come!!!!!"

*

Baekhyun: "Stop it! You're making me feel nervous!"

Me, wandering: "Sorry.. can't help it!"

Baekhyun, stoping me: "Yah.. someone is coming!"

Woman: "Both for singing audition?"

Me and Baekhyun: "Yes!"

Woman: "Follow me!"

We got into the room where the judges were.. We remained behind a white line, waiting for our turn.. I sang first.. Was feeling so nervous.. My voice cracked at some point.. One of the judges chuckled slowly.. I stopped singing.. I felt my eyes getting teary.. Baekhyun passed the line and got near me.

Judge: "Excuse me! What are you doing?"

Baekhyun grabbed my hand and smiled: "Let's do it together!"

He started singing our favourite duet. But that wasn't what we've prepared for auditioning.. In the end... didn't matter.. I just kept looking at him to gain confidence.. Our voices were in such good harmony.. When we finished, he looked at the judges, waiting for the answer, while squeezing my hand.

Judge: "Normally.. only one person has to audition.. We shouldn't get over the fact that you didn't respect the rules."

I started trembling.. What if we've lost our chance? Just because of me.. No way! Baekhyun had to get through. He sang so beautifully..

Judge: "We have to choose one....."

Baekhyun, taking a bow: "I am sorry.. I don't agree with that!"

Judge: "I bed your pardon? Who's the one judging here young man?"

Baekhyun: "I just want to say that we'll either become both trainees or we'll just continue to try until we'll succeed.."

Me: "Are you crazy? Sir, don't listen to him! He should get accepted! He's very talent and has a good technique!"

Baekhyun: "Stop it! You're good too!"

Me: "Please, listen to me! This could be your chance! Don't mind me!"

Baekhyun: "We've made a promise! That we'll fight together to fulfill our dream!"

Me: "Maybe is not my time now.. please! "

Baekhyun: "Let's go! We already know how good we are! We don't need them to tell us that!"

Me: "Baekhyun..stop behaving like a kid!"

Baekhyun: "I love you silly and I just can't stand to see you suffer and see myself succeed.. That's it!"

Judge: "Can I please speak?"

Me: "We're sorry to disturb you!"

Judge: "As I was saying.. We'll have to choose one damn good name for this duet.."

Me with big eyes: "Excuse me?"

Judges: "You're both accepted! Congratulation!"

I just released my happiness through a loud uhuuu.. Baekhyun took my hands and started to jump around.

Baekhyun: "We did it little pie!"

Indeed... We've finally did it! We were about to see our dreams becoming a reality! I was so lucky to have him.. Hadn't he sang our song, I wouldn't be able to get over that embarassing moment. I just loved him so much!

We got out of the room. Baekhyun was still singing and making funny faces, congratulating himself for being so witty. I got near him and backhugged him..

Baekhyun: "Yah.."

Me: "Gomawo.. Saranghae!"
 

_________________

Hope you like it! Thank you for reading! Please continue to love and support EXO! God bless you all!