Imagine Baekhyun (with Chanyeol)

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

30) Imagine time - mix

Imagine chasing Baekhyun around in the rain + Imagine Baekhyun brushing hair out of your face + Imagine running your hands up and down Baekhyun's sides as he hugs you (cr to exotic-imagines on tumblr for the ideas)

___________________________________________

'A trip towards love'

 

 

It was a nice warm morning in the middle of June. We were getting ready for the trip. Almost all things were at their right place, only few details to set.

I was looking in the mirror, arranging my hair in a simple ponytail. I was wondering whether to add a sweet bow.. but in the end I decided to skip that part.. I went to unplug my phone and put it in the backpack, when I heard someone knocking...

Voice: "Yah... we're getting late! Hurry!"

Me: "Coming!"

I took my backpack and head to the door, open it in a hurry, almost bumping into my friend.

Me: "You're still here?"

Friend: "What took you so long?"

Me: "I was.. never mind.. is everybody here?"

Friend: "Almost.. Chanyeol is missing.."

Me: Typical... well let's go to the cars.."

We went down in the kitchen to take the food for the trip and then head off to the entrance. My friend closed the door behind her and we went to a blue car, where our other friends were waiting.

I gave one of them the packages with food and was getting ready to get in the car, when we all heard someone yelling...

"Yah! Wait for me!!! Coming!"

Me: "Here comes our happy virus..."

Friend: "Who's that beside him?"

I took a better look.. Chanyeol was not alone. There was another boy running with him towards us, holding his luggage.

He had short dark brown hair and big, clear as crystal eyes.. I could see the sky reflected in them..

I put my backpack in the car and waited for Chanyeol to get closer.. He smiled at me and bowed..

Chanyeol: "So sorry!"

Me: "It has become a habit, you know.."

Chanyeol: "I swear I got up early... but I.."

Me: "Yeah.. right.. can we go now?"

Chanyeol: "Yeah.. oh .. by the way.. I brought my friend also.. is that ok with you guys?"

Me: "Yeah.. don't worry.. now let's go.."

Chanyeol: "Let me do the introductions.. "

Me: "You can do that in the car.. now get in!"

We got in the two cars.. All was set.. Ready to go.. I was looking on the window with a big smile on my face. I was so anxious.. I could hardly hold back my happiness. Finally we were going on this most awaited trip.

We were going to travel for two weeks to the south part of the country.. We were interested in snapping the nature there for our projects, but we also wanted to have a good time and make many memories that will keep us close throughout the years...

I was looking at the trees running in front in me, while Chanyeol was introducing his friend to us.. I wasn't really paying attention at what exactly he was saying.. I couldn't even remember the boy's name.. I heard Chanyeol mentioning me so I turned my head to face them and greet the guy.. He smiled and slowly lowered his head to answer me.

I went back to my not so great activity, grabbing my mp3.. The music fit so well those cute moments.. The others were chatting and laughing out loud.. I had to raise the volume a little..

I then realised that Chanyeol's friend was also listening to music.. he was following the rhythm, patting his backpack with his hands.. He had long slim fingers, with a little mole on his left thumb..

He had his eyes closed.. He looked so calm.. so handsome... I kept staring at him when he suddenly turned and smiled at me.. I got all red and looked on the window..

A couple of hours later, we stopped for a while to get some fresh air.. I got out of the car, raising my hands to stretch a bit.. The feeling was so good.. The others head off to a restaurant nearby..

Me: "What about the food I've prepared?"

Chanyeol: "Come on.. we must enjoy new things while on this trip.."

Me: "But..."

Chanyeol: "We can keep that for later.. come!"

Me: "No thanks.. I'll have my food.. "

Chanyeol: "What ever.."

I took the package from the car and looked for a nice spot to sit.. There was an open air part of the restaurant with beautiful view.. I head off to a table.. I sat down and opened the package.. I still couldn't eat.. wasn't so nice being alone...

I could have just join my friends.. but I didn't want to spend money on food every time we stopped.. I wanted to save some for buying meaningful things... I was playing with my napkin while looking at the blue sky..   

"Smells nice!"

Chanyeol's friend was sitting near me.. I didn't hear him coming..

Me: "Thanks.. want some?"

"Sure!"

Me: "Here you go!"

"Thanks _________!"

Me: "Oh.. sorry.. I didn't get your name.."

"I'm Baekhyun.. nice to meet you!"

Me: "Baekhyun.. same! So.. you're Chanyeol's friend.."

Baek: "Yes I am.."

Me: "Wondering how can you endure that.."

Baek: "To be honest... I often ask myself the same thing.."

I looked surprised at him, then we both burst into laugh. His face was so fair and seemed like shining whenever he smiled.. I didn't pay attention at my food... suddenly felt like suffocating.. Baekhyun patted me on my back, looking worried..

Baek: "Are you ok?"

I nodded as I couldn't say a word.. He gave me a bottle of water.. I thanked him, although my voice kept cracking.. I coughed for a few moments.. My eyes got teary.. I smiled at Baekhyun, trying to assure him that I was ok...

Chanyeol: "Yah.. let's go!"

Baekhyun and I got up and went to the car.. I sat again near him.. He was looking at me once in a while to see if I was ok.. After some time.. people were getting tired..

I had my eyes closed, enjoying my music, almost falling asleep, when I felt something.. I opened my eyes.. Baekhyun was sleeping, leaning his head on my shoulder.. At first I tried to move him, but ended up staying like that..

His hair was touching my cheek, making me tremble of an unexplained joy.. He was breathing slowly, moving his hand.. Maybe he was dreaming.. I patted his hand.. He then smiled ... seemed so calm.. I ended up sleeping too..

*

"Everybody! Get up!"

Chanyeol: "Yah!!! Don't yell like that.. damn.. I was having such a good sleep.."

Baekhyun opened his eyes and looked at me.. He got up all red.. I smiled with sleepy eyes..

Friend: "We're here!"

We got out the car. The hotel was in front of us.. We were finally here.. I was so excited.. The adventure was near.. Two guys came closer and took our luggages. I went into my room.. It was small, yet cozy..

But.. there were 2 beds... How come?.. I've arranged to stay alone.. since we were only 7.. I didn't have someone to share the room with.. I was taking my clothes out of the luggage, when Chanyeol knocked at the door.

Chanyeol: "Hey... "

Me: "What happened?"

Chanyeol: "We have a little problem.. As you know, there are 8 people and 4 rooms.."

Me: "How come? We're just 7.."

Chanyeol: "You forgot Baekkie..."

Me: "Indeed.. wait.. did he payed for the.."

Chanyeol: "I've taken care of that.. don't worry.. point is.. he hasn't got a room.. so I was thinking if maybe.."

I was putting some clothes in the closet, when I realised what he meant..

Me: "No way.."

Chanyeol: "He needs a room!"

Me: "Then let him in your room.."

Chanyeol: "I have Min with me.. and the other guys are staying with their gfs."

Me: "Then look for another room."

Chanyeol: "I asked.. no free room.. except this one.. come on.. there are 2 beds.. you won't need both to sleep.."

Me: "No way.. stop that.."

Baek appearing in front of the room: "Hey.. come on.. I can sleep in your room Chanyeol.. "

Chanyeol: "We aren't allowed to have another person... rules of the administration.. so.. "

Baek: "Then I'll sleep in one of the cars..."

Chanyeol: "What? You crazy? No way.. oh come on ________! What's the big deal?"

Me: "Fine.. do as you want... I'm going outside.."

I left the two in my room and went outside to take a look at the surroundings.. Baekhyun followed me slowly.. I turned to face him..

Me: "Why are you following me?"

Baek: "Are you upset? I am sorry for the situation.."

Me: "Nevermind.. Can you please leave me alone?.. I need some moments by myself.."

Baek: "Sure..."

He smiled and head back to the hotel. I opened my camera and took a few photos..


*

In the next days, we've been working at the projects, taking shots of anything that could help us.. It was almost a routine.. Working during the day, spending time in the rooms at night..

Baekhyun and I were getting along quite well. At first, I didn't like the idea of sharing a room with him. But he behaved surprisingly good.. He was making me laugh all the time.. I felt like a little sister, because of his caring attitude.. Told him many times to stop that.. But.. I was speaking to the walls..

He was always there.. asking if I need help with the pics, if  I wanted something.. He was sometimes getting on my nerves.. but in the end his cute acting made me forget all..

One day, we decided to go and take some photos in the forest near the entrance of the small town. It was a cloudy afternoon, the sky being covered with a grey fluffy blanket.. Seemed like a storm was about to start.. We had to hurry up..

I was checking the photos I took during morning, while walking slowly... I think I got too far away from the group.. I put my camera in the backpack and went looking for my friends..

Where were they? I was calling their names out loud.. Damn.. Guess I got lost.. I took my phone and tried to phone them.. Great.. useless.. no battery...

I decided to find a way to get out of the forest, trying to remember something that could help me get back.. I was getting too nervous... I started running and calling my friends..

That was exactly what I needed... All alone in the forest, when day was almost ending... Damn... I felt so strange.. Was trying to cheer myself up.. but the despair made a win..

Me: "Anybody there? Hello? "

I started to cry.. Why was that happening to me? I was afraid of darkness and now I had to face it in a forest.. What a nightmare...

I kept imaging bad things while wandering around.. I felt some drops on my face.. Great.. rain was entering the act.. Now that was one kind of a play!...

"__________!!!!"

Someone just called out my name???.. I answered quickly... My heart was beating fast, while I was looking for him.. That powerful yet sweet voice had to be Baekhyun's.. Indeed.. I saw him running towards me..

Baek: "Are you ok?"

Me: "Yes.. so glad you found me.. how did you?"

Baek: "Do what?"

Me: "Finding me. Did you look for me for too long? Where are the others?"

Baek: "I don't know.."

Me: "What do you mean?"

Baek: "I got lost also..."

Me: "WHAT???? Great! How are we going to get out of here? Give me your phone. No signal?? Ah... "

Baek: "I knew that already... otherwise I wouldn't be here.."

Me: "Don't try to be funny.."

Baek: "Am I? "

Me: "What are we going to do?"

Baek: "We can try to get out.. but we might end up deeper in the forest.."

Me: "And what do you suggest? Making a camp fire here and eat some fish??"

Baek: "No fish here.. but I have some food, if you want.."

I looked expressionless at him.. His innocent smile got me nervous.. I started chasing him around while the rain was slowly assisting the scene..

Me: "You think it's funny?"

Baek while running: "I didn't mean too.. sorry.."

I was pointing my closed hand to him, while I kept running after him.. I felt like giving him a good punch.. I didn't pay attention and fell.. I must have hurt my leg.. couldn't stand up.. He turned back and got near me..

Baek: "Are you ok?"

Me: "Yeah.. I guess.."

Baek: "Can you stand up?"

Me: "No.. my leg hurts.. "

Baek: "Damn.. it's all my fault.. forgive me please.."

Me: "Don't worry.. I was the one running like an idiot.. ah.. that hurts.."

Baek: "We have to go.. it raining heavily now.. "

Me: "But.. I can't walk.."

He went to take my backpack and then returned to me.. He carried me while looking for a way to get out.. Seemed like destiny was helping us.. after some minutes of walk... we saw a hut near the exit of the forest..

We got there. Baekhyun knocked at the door, while I was leaning against a tree, waiting for him.. No one was in the hut.. Baekhyun helped me get in...

Baek: "We need to change these wet clothes.."

Me: "I only have a cardigan.."

Baek: "I have something in my backpack.. let me get them.."

Me: "Why would you carry clothes with you?"

Baek: "Well I always take care to face the unexpected.. so when I heard about getting in the forest, I thought of bringing some clothes..."

Me: "Weird.. but helpful in the end.."

Baek: "Here you go.."

Me: "Where to change?"

Baekhyun looked at me surprised, then he understood and went outside, letting me change my clothes. After some minutes he got back..

He took care of the fire, cause it was getting quite cold.. He was still wearing the wet clothes.. I asked him why didn't he change.. He replied that he didn't have any clothes left..

Me: "Oh.. but you can't stay like that.."

Baek: "Indeed.."

He turned and got off his shirt.. I made big eyes at the sight of his back.. I turned away, getting all red... He saw that and smiled..

I was trying to dry my hair, that was really not helping me at the moment, making me look rather weird.. I sat down because my leg hurt too much.. my hair got on my face..

Baekhyun sat near me and gently brushed my hair out of my face, revealing my shyly stare..

Me: "My hair is a total mess.."

Baek: "You're beautiful.."

Me: "Yah.. don't make me blush.. he he"

Baek: "Want something to eat?"

Me: "Yes.. please.. so tell me.. how come you also got lost?"

Baekhyun stood up and went to look for something to eat in his backpack.. While getting the food ready, he answered softly..

Baek: "I didn't..."

Me: "But you said.."

Baek: "I just got bored and wanted to walk a little by myself.. when I heard you calling out our names.."

Me: "I see.."

Baek: "I was quite worried that I might not get to you.."

I tried to stood up to help him.. I was trying to support myself using the wall.. I was about to fall when he grabbed me.. I rested my hands on his shoulders.. He looked at me with his clear as crystal eyes.. I was so lost in that ocean of warmth..

We kept looking at each other.. then he hugged me tightly.. I was running my hands up and down on his sides, while our lips touched gently..

The falling rain seemed like a melody that enriched the moment.. We felt so close.. We felt like one.. The day was dying slowly, leaving its throne to the dark night..


*


The next day, we tried to find our way back to the hotel.. We were found by our happy virus that was looking for us since our friends spotted our absence..

Chanyeol: "Yah.. we were so worried... why did you guys went far away from the group?"

Me: "We just got a little lost.. what's the big deal?"

Chanyeol: "A little lost..? We're now on the other end of the forest stupid!!!!!.."

Me: "What???"

Chanyeol: "Let's go back.. get in the car.."

Baekhyun helped me get in.. Chanyeol took the driver seat.. We head to the hotel, leaving behind the forest, lively yet not voiced witness of a new born love..

The trip was nearly at an end.. We finished our projects with success.. My leg was recovering fast.. In the last day, I could walk without any pain..

We were getting our luggages ready.. After all was set, the others went to eat some breakfast before leaving...

I was looking far away where the forest was, recalling those beautiful moments that will always follow me.. I was feeling so calm and happy..

Baekhyun came slowly and back hugged me.. He kissed my ear gently and whispered: "Where are you lost?".. I replied: "In your heart!"

-------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it! Please leave a comment, telling me your opinion! Thank you for taking time reading my stories! Please love and support EXO!