Being real?

You Got Me

“Don’t spent forever trying to figure things out

Because many things aren’t meant to have answers

Just let it be..“

 

“Come on!!” the tall girl said excitedly, whining upon her wife who staring at her weirdly “come on, walk faster!!” she said, impatiently grabbing Yoona’s hand, locking their fingers together, and half running to the hotel’s café.

“Yah!” Yoona scolded, face heated “slow down, will you..” she sighed, not having any choice but running along with the girl. Weirdly, she can feels her heart missing its beat by the simple touch, just like how when the girl kiss her every night, or when Sooyoung hugged her last night.

..maybe it’s because I’m running..” Yoona shrugged.

“No, we can’t..” Sooyoung replied, eyes still focused on the small path to the big building where the café placed “what are we going to do if they finished all the breakfast?!” she said dramatically.

Yoona rolled her eyes by the answer, quite amused by the girl behavior. So, they’re rushing over breakfast? Only for breakfast?!

“What the-..” Yoona mumbled, trying to figure out whether if the girl who is holding her hand is the same girl who is crying to sleep last night “yahh! Don’t you know how it’s work? They will keep cooking.. making breakfast, you know..” she said, slowing down her pace to catch her breath, what a bipolar wife she has.

“I do.. but it will take time..” the taller one whined, turning around to meet the girl’s eyes “I can’t wait..” she added, pouting, patting her tummy “I’m hungry.. really hungry..”

Yoona opened , but closed it in another second, doing the same gesture for almost half a minute, she is blushing.

“Whatt?” Sooyoung whined again, realizing Yoona’s red face, she moves closer, cleaning her temple on the other’s girl’s “are you okay? You’re red..”

“Ya-yah!!” Yoona pushed the girl slightly “wh-what a-are you doing?”

“Checking on you, of course..” Sooyoung answered, before a mischievous smile crept on her face “are you.. thinking that I want to kiss you? do you love my kiss that much?” she asked, playfully moving her brows ups and downs.

“..tch..” Yoona scoffed, staring at the girl disbelievingly “keep dreaming..” she mumbled, before making her way to the big building, followed by the giggling childish Sooyoung behind.

“Waitt..” the tall girl said loudly, earning some glances from people that passed by them “hold my hand..” she whined childishly, earning another small whispers and giggles from the people around, and Yoona can only walking faster with her head bended down slightly, avoiding the embarrassing scene, but sure,  the more Yoona run from it, the more excited the tall brunette to wife.

-----

 

In no time, the little scene between two girl having avoiding-catching game arrived at the café in the main building.

“Ya-yah! Go—go away and get yo-your breakfast..” Yoona mumbled, catching her breath, walking to take hers.

Sooyoung giggled by the sight of her annoyed wife, somehow, she just love the sight of her pissed wife look.

Sooyoung was about to go after her wife before a familiar voice stopped her.

“Syooo!!”

Sooyoung turned, greeted by the sight of her blonde bestfriend running into her, crushing her into a tight hug “Syoo!! Taeng said that I’m getting fatter!!” she reported.

Sooyoung giggled, fingers running between Jessica’s blonde hairs.

“No, I’m not!!” Taeyeon quickly said, appearing seconds after her girlfriend, shaking her head swiftly.

“You said that I’m gaining some weight!” Jessica argued, still hugging her tall bestfriend, turning her head to face her girlfriend.

“..er.. i-i..” Taeyeon awkwardly avoided the blonde’s eyes.

“See!!” Jessica whined “Syooo!!”

Sooyoung giggled by the childish bickering, before Jessica pulled out from the hug, staring at the tall gril who wore a serious expression “..hmm..” Sooyoung hummed, placing her thumb and pointer finger on her chin, playfully observing the blonde “by the way I see it.. hmm.. sica.. you do gain so-..”

“Yahh!!” Jessica slapped the tall girl’s chest “you should scold her!! not agreeing her words!!” Jessica said, pointing on her grinning girlfriend.

“Sica.. of course she is joking..” Sooyoung said, throwing a playful glance on the shorter girl “right, taeng?”

“Yeah! Of course!” Taeyeon agreed immediately.

Jessica eyed the two girls by turn suspiciously, before looking into her girlfriend’s eyes, pouting “still, she said I’m fat..”

Sooyoung leans closer, whispering into the blonde’s ear “yeah.. but no matter how fat you can be.. sica.. you’ll still be the perfect woman in your girlfriend’s eyes..” Sooyoung giggled by Jessica’s blush.

“Go.. she is waiting for you..” Sooyoung whispered, wearing a sweet smile.

The blonde throw a quick glance on her oblivious girlfriend before shifted back to her tall bestfriend, swiftly placing a small peck on the tall girl’s lips, before making her way through her girlfriend. Typical Jessica, of course she won’t admit that she is no longer mad.

Sooyoung chuckled, signaling the shorter girl to follow the blonde, and even giving a teasing smile that make Taeyeon blushed before going after Jessica.

Sooyoung shook her head slightly, looking at the two figures from, mostly Taeyeon still trying to apologize, and Jessica sure pretending still mad. A small smile formed on her lips, anyway, it doesn’t hurt that much anymore.. knowing that Jessica will be okay being with someone who loves her so much.. knowing that Taeyeon can take care of Jessica.. knowing that whatever happened, nothing will change between them, it’s still her Jessica, her childish bestfriend… and Sooyoung knows, she just knows, that everything will be okay..

Sooyoung’s eyes shifted to a certain tall figure who is busy choosing her breakfast, her brows even creased out of seriousness.. and Sooyoung giggled softly.

Maybe.. it’s not that hurts because she knows she is not alone.. maybe it’s not that hurts because there is someone who calmed her though her break.. maybe it’s not that hurts because Yoona is here..

 

“Yahh!!” Yoona yelled, one of the waitress just spilled some juice on her, her sandals “can you wok properly?!”

“I-I’m re-really so-sorry miss..” the waitress had hes head down, bowing repeatedly “i-I’m really so-sorry..”

“Where is your manager!!?” Yoona asked angrily, one hand still holding her plate, another on her waist.

The words enough to get the poor waitress frightened “mi-miss.. i-I’m really so-sorry.. i-I will pa-pay fo your sa-sandals..” she said apologetically.

Sooyoung shook her head slightly at the little scene her wife caused before making her way to her wife. Sooyoung sneakily wrapped her arms around the girl’s waist, placing her chin on Yoona’s shoulder, which is obviously startling the latter by almost dropping her plate.

“Ya-yah!!” Yoona turned slightly, getting red only by the public affection Sooyoung does, greeted by the sight of her grinning wife “wh-what are you doing?!”

“Baby.. what’s matter?” Sooyoung called sweetly, not forgetting to land a sweet peck on her wife’s lips, obviously getting yoona redder that the girl found herself wordless.

Pulling out from the hug, Sooyoung politely bow to the waitress “sorry.. she doesn’t mean to yell..” Sooyoung smiled “she is actually a sweet girl..” she giggled by how her words make her wife redder.

“Maybe just because she doesn’t get enough sleep last night..” Sooyoung said, before her smile turned into a naughty sweet smile, the smile that Yoona always find herself waiting for, but maybe just not in a time like this. From Sooyoung next words, Yoona found her heart almost jump from her chest, beating wildly.

“You know..” she playfully lean closer to the waitress, pretending to whisper something that make the waitress blushed herself, but her voice still loud enough for Yoona to hear “we’re in our honeymoon.. so yeah, you can guess what we’re doing last night..” earning some squalling from the waitresses around.

“Ya-yahhh!!” Yoona yelled, her face come to its reddest “st-stop sa-saying nonsense!!”

“Oh, come one baby..” Sooyoung called sweetly, wrapping one of her arms around Yoona’s waist “I don’t want them to mistaken my beautiful wife as a rude girl when you are all sweet and kind for me..” Sooyoung smiled naughtily “especially last night..” she added, earning another round of squalling from the waitresses.

Yoona stared at the girl in disbelieve, before leaving the place, taking a seat which at least far, a lot far from the waitresses.

Sooyoung giggled, she turned to the waitress Yoona yelled before, bowing politely, apologizing in behalf of her wife, before making her way to Yoona.

 

Catching up to her wife, Sooyoung sits right across the girl’s seat, both elbows on the table, using her palms to prop up her chin, staring at her wife with a sweet smile.

“What!?” Yoona spat, annoyed, bust still can’t hide her blushing face.

Sooyoung gave a warm smile “you know, a simple sorry won’t hurt..”

“It’s not my fault!” Yoona defended “she spilled it on me!”

“Yes..” Sooyoung said calmly “that’s why she is sorry..”

“Sorry will solve nothing..” Yoona calmed.

“Telling the manager to fire her will solve nothing to..” Sooyoung pouted, and again, Yoona found herself saying nothing “what if she is working to support her family? What if she is the only person that works to provide her family’s needs?” Sooyoung frown “she is not as rich as you.. she needs the money..”

Yoona went silent, saying no word, avoiding the brunette’s eyes, it makes sense, of course Sooyoung’s word makes sense.

Getting no response, Sooyoung smiled sweetly to the girl “so, baby..” she called playfully, getting Yoona’s face back red in instant “do you need something? I can get you more if you haven’t get enough..” she said “by that I mean it’s either the breakfast..” she said, leaning closer, having that naughty smile “or kisses..”

“Ya-yahh!! St-stop that wi-will you!!”

Sooyoung giggled, making a playful teasing smile “okay baby.. as you says..”

 

Yoona rolled her eyes by how Sooyoung called her. but she can’t denied that her heart missing its beat, her face heated, blushing hard, and she turned her face before she is drowning more into her wife’s brown orbs.

Yoona really can’t get into the latter’s mind.

Isn’t Sooyoung is the same person who is crying last night? The very same person who is being too sweet, playful, tease, kind, and just—just ridiculously, undoubtedly, too much perfect on her..

Isn’t it the same Sooyoung who is crying until she fell asleep into her embrace? Yoona must have going crazy by the fact that she let the girl cry on her shoulder, hugging her tightly, soothing her with words, and even—even falling asleep until she make sure that the tall girl was already asleep.

She must be crazy by the thought that she hates seeing the girl cry. That she rather let the girl , or flirting, or throwing that naughty sweet smiles, or—or just that random sweet teasing words on her.

She must be crazy by how she likes, no, she loves how Sooyoung called her just now.. baby? She used to find it, annoying, childish, and—and cheesy.. but when it’s Sooyoung.. how come.. how come the same word just sounds so.. different?

She must be crazy that she is enjoying her time with Sooyoung.. yes, she, im Yoona, being all wordless over a simple teasing?!

Yoona still drowning much into her thought, before she realized Sooyoung’s stare on her.

“What?” Yoona voiced, and what’s come after the girl’s lips just—just never crossed her mind.

“Yoona..” Sooyoung called, wearing a warm smile “do you.. want to try to work our marriage out?”