Our start

You Got Me

If I get to meet you first..

Will I fall for you instead?”

 

There are six figures standing in front of the baggage claim’s section, waiting patiently for their belongings, well, until one of them starts grumbling impatiently, pretty much showing her tantrum.

“Oh God!! What took them so long!!” the obviously annoyed girl exclaimed.

“It’s just 15 minutes yoong..” Hyoyeon said, sighing afterward.

“Just?! It’s already 15 minutes!!” the girl answered back, making the shorter girl rolled her eyes as reply “why do I even stuck in this trip!!?”

“For your information..” Hyoyeon said “this is your honeymoon trip..” she added, giving a sly smirk, leaning closer to the girl “you have two weeks..” she whispered “have you already think about how to spent your first night with your wife?”

And yeah, both girls already sign the marriage paper. And right at the moment, they’re having their honeymoon, or that’s how Mr.im excitingly exclaimed, as their gift, while waiting the ‘small party’ to be prepared, and of course, their soon-to-be newlywed house to finish.

“Oh, please!!” Yoona stared at the older girl disbelievingly “you know, the only thing you and your sister have in common perfectly the same is that your erted..”

Entertained by how easy the girl falling for her words, hyoyeon added “oh, I know you never did it..” she said, giving another evil smile “anyway.. do you.. need some advices about it?” while moving her brows ups and downs playfully “you may want your first to be beautifully remem-..”

“Yahh!! Kim hyoyeon!!” yoona cut, her face blushing slightly, yeah.. there are a lot of boys and girls want her.. but just not anyone.. no one, that she allowed to touch herself to that extent.. after all, she doesn’t want people to look at her lowly.

“Aahhh!!” Hyoyeon giggled “look..” she added evilly “wear something y.. eh, wait—just wear not-..”

“Y-yah!! Kim hyoyeon!! Shut up!!” yoona rolled her eyes, annoyed “tch.. like you have did it before..”

“Ahh! So you want advices from someone who is more expert at that?” the shorter one asked naughtily “what a good wife you are..” she added teasingly.

“I swear hyo!!” Yoona threatened, her face getting redder, pissed from the latter teasing “if you continue talking about that.. I will make sure that two weeks from now, you wouldn’t go back with us..”

“Ohh!!” hyoyeon exclaimed “who do you mean with ‘us’? is it you and your wi-..”

“And I will make sure, they will find your body floating in one of the beach in Hawaii..” the taller one glared.

And yeah, they are all staying in Maui, Hawaii for 2 weeks, since Taeyeon’s parents own a resort there, a resort which consists of one main building and 5 small houses with three until fives rooms in each house.

And, of course they only use one house with three bedrooms in it, as how Mr.im planned, and don’t even ask how and who their roommate decided, it’s pretty obvious.

It’s another 5 minutes when the baggage start going out, all girls looking for their own, and just standing there to wait until all of them get theirs, soon, they picked up by the resort’s drive and going there by two cars.

-----

 

The blonde girl made her way towards her room, which will be shared with another certain short girl, sitting on the edge of the bed, sighing.

It’s not like she doesn’t like it, but honestly speaking, she would be a lot more grateful if she shared the room with her tall bestfriend, her love.

So much to envy the spoiled girl, who is pretty much spending her time mumbling about why she got to share the room with Sooyoung, if she can change their place, without thinking twice, she would get the offer.

But yeah, all she can do is staring at the tall brunette with a sad and weak smile, like having a feeling about the love of her life being taken away.. right in front of her eyes.

Nope, sooyoung’s treatment towards her doesn’t change, still more of affection.. that simple gestures that make her falling for the girl more.. deeper..

She knows Sooyoung still elementary school… and of course, the question about, have Sooyoung ever looking at her more than a friend, a bestfriend, a sister, always lingered inside her mind..

Or maybe, is it just her? the one who crossed the line.. that ‘bestfriend’ line..

Sometimes, she wonders, where is that loving eyes the brunette once always gives..

 

And knowing that the two girls will spending their time in the same room, for two weeks, as a marriage couple, hurt her more just by the thought of it..

 The marriage news itself already shocked her more than enough, and the fact that sooyoung didn’t object or voiced any disagreement, make her wondering, what exactly crossed the latter’s mind.

But still, she can do nothing..

Only the simple thought..

If only sooyoung is hers, the latter surely wouldn’t stuck into an arrange marriage like this..

Or if only she confessed before the marriage, will sooyoung will be hers? and only hers? and it would be more than enough for her, if instead of three months, they will stay by each other’s side for the life time..

If only forever is enough…

 

Unconsciously, another deep sigh escapes her lips, which is obviously not go unseen by her now roommate..

Taeyeon stared at the blonde for a moment, trying to come up with any idea to cheer up the girl.. how come, three years.. all her effort just to get the blonde’s eyes.. is so much damn hard..

Three years, and still, she got nothing…

Now, she has three months.. to shift that loving eyes of the blonde from her tall bestfriend, only on hers..

Three months..

 

“Hey..” a soft voice distracted the blonde from her wondering thought “we’re going to have dinner with them..” Taeyeon said “are you not going to shower now? or…” she walked closer to the blonde, wearing a naughty smile, moving her brows ups and downs playfully “are you waiting for me to offer you for joining me?”

Giggling, jessica throws a light slap on the shorter one’s shoulder who is standing right in front of her “seriously taeng.. sometimes.. it does amazed me on how all that erted thoughts filled your mind..”

“I am just being honest..” the latter replied, grinning.

“Yeah.. an honest erted girl..” Jessica giggled.

“Oh, come on.. admit it..” taeyeon added evilly “you do think about it sometimes too, right? some erted thoughts..”

“Oh, please..” jessica rolled her eyes, but entertained by the short girl’s joke.

“How?” Taeyeon asked, with the same smirk, leaning closer to the blonde, placing both her hands on the bed, between Jessica’s thighs “who fill yours?”

Another chuckle escapes the blonde’s lips, circling her arms around Taeyeon’s neck, playing along “who do you think?”

“Ahh..” the shorter one nodded her head playfully “you want me to guess?” making the blonde giggled more.

“What kind of things?” Taeyeon asked excitedly “mind to tell me?”

“Umm.. well..” Jessica made like a thinking expression “since you’re so much better on that kind of things..” she added “I will leave it to your imagination..”

“Uhh.. come on!!” the girl whined childishly “entertain mee…”

And by the act, jessica giggled more “seriously.. this kind of childish face.. really doesn’t suit your erted mind..”

“Are you still refusing to tell me?” Taeyeon pouted.

“Umm.. let’s see..” the blonde gave a fake serious look “since I will become your roommate for these two weeks, it’s kind of dangerous to share that kind of things.. you might ended up doing some weird things on me at night..”

“Ahh..” taeyeon exclaimed regretfully “how could you figure it out that fast?!”

Leaving the blonde with another giggle “taeng!! You-.. seriously!!”

“I should make another plan..” Taeyeon joked, leaning closer, until the blonde fall lying on the bed, with her still on top, using her hand to prop up herself.

A soft chuckle filled the room in a moment, before the two figures losing into each other’s eyes, and drowning so much into it, Taeyeon doesn’t even realize that she got closer to the girl’s face, leaving a really slight gap between them.

“..are you going to kiss me?” Jessica voiced, distracting the shorter’s one mind, staring at the girl on her top, left brow raised.

Taken aback from the question, taeyeon let out a soft chuckle to hide her anxiousness, God, she almost ruined it.. if jessica didn’t remind her, she would already ruined her chance on her first try..

Three months, and she almost ruined her chance on the first day?! Nope, she can’t let that happened..

It’s a long journey.. and she still have days to go.. she should take it slow..

“Ahh…” Taeyeon mumbled “You’re so ruining the moment…” she joked, making the blonde let out another giggle.

“Tchh..” the blonde rolled her eyes playfully, giving another light slap on her shoulder “go shower already..”

Taeyeon nodded her head childishly, waking up from the bed, walking to the bathroom in her room, but stop in her mid way “hey..” she turned to the blonde, wearing still that playful smile “are you sure that you don’t want to join me?”

“Yah!” jessica thrown a pillow, but sadly landed on the floor, right near Taeyeon’s foot.

Taeyeon giggled, before continuing her walk to the bathroom, but stopped abruptly by that soft voice.

“Taeng..” Jessica called, making the latter addressed turned to her “thanks..” she said sincerely. And taeyeon just give a small sweet smile before she walked inside the bathroom.

-----

 

Yoona is staring at her reflection in the mirror, inside the bathroom, getting ready for their dinner, currently drowning with her own thought, about what happen yesterday.

It’s seem like everything happen so fast.. last time she knows, she is still as free as the sky.. but now.. she is married.. to some unknown girl..

In a free day like this.. she will already being in some nightclub, partying all night with her friends.. or her date.. a man which is currently, she knows, courting her..

But now, she is in her honeymoon..

A small cynical chuckle escapes her lips..

What a funny life..”

And now, her wife is currently lying on the bed, waiting for her to get ready..

My wife..” and another cynical chuckle followed by the thought of it.

The tall brunette..

Actually, as much she hate to admit.. honestly, she finds the brunette attractive.. long slender legs.. or that charming naughty smile, or that playful sweet smirk, or that simple sweet gestures, which is strangely, showed much more for her blonde friend.

Yoona quickly shook her head slightly, getting the perfect image of her wife out from her mind..

Maybe it’s just one thing that yoona find intimidating from the girl..

Hey, she is Im Yoona, and she is intimidated by a girl!

The very same reason, why, she, Im Yoona.. agree to these kind of things.. the marriage.. even her father still doesn’t want to explain the reason behind this arranged marriage..

She doesn’t care..

All she knows, she is being challenged.. so, there she is..

 

Tch..” yoona scoffed “what a cocky girl..” she mumbled, remembering their conversation in the restaurant last night.

“And whatever it called confident or cocky..” yoona thought..

Still only in her bathrobe, an evil idea popped inside her mind “nobody can resist me..” she mumbled confidently.

Make me falling for you less than three months?” she eyed her reflection on the mirror, having a smirk on her face.

Her hair which is still slightly wet, her bathrobe, which is too short for her height, barely cover half her thigh..

Letting the bathrobe tied loosely, giving a perfect view of her slender neck to up her chest, not forgetting to give a slight view of her cleavage..

Perfect..” she mumbled, satisfied of her own work “let see if you’re not falling for this..”

“I will make you falling instead.. just like how everybody else fall for me..”

 

Finished with her work, yoona, intentionally going out from the bathroom only on her bathrobe, and pretending to go to the wardrobe where she already put her shirt in it.

Eyeing the tall brunette, her wife, who is resting her eyes, lying on the bed, clearing slightly, it’s such a waste if the girl didn’t see her, right?

“You’re not getting ready?” Yoona voiced, upon her previous act seems not working.

Sooyoung opened her eyes, sitting up on the edge of the bed, eyeing the other girl “are you going to put your clothes there?”

“Why?” yoona busily looking for her shirt and short pants, it’s just a dinner “we’re married..” she answered lazily.

And by that, she can see the tall brunette stood up from the bed, and walking closer to her spot. Trying hard to ignore the latter movement, soon, she can feel sooyoung is standing behind her, placing both hands in the wardrobe, trapped her in between.

Yoona can feel sooyoung leaned closer behind her “..are you trying to.. ?”

Keeping her cool self, yoona turned her body, letting sooyoung trapped her still “what if I do?” she challenged, meeting the latter’s eyes.

Slowly, the taller brunette’s lips curved a smirk, leaning closer to Yoona’s side face, whispering right on her left ear “good job..” she said, huskily “because I do..”

Yoona swore.. of course it’s really the real intention of what she is doing right now, but this is really not the perfect reply which she expect from her wife..

No.. this is never come into her.. how come the girl, her wife, flirting back!!

And she found herself say nothing..

No, since she never expected such answer, she isn’t being prepared for it..

Her mind shut… she can think any other words, or any other act, or even to get out from this..

How can she is the one who is falling instead..

The trap..

 

Staying still, Sooyoung moves closer to the girl, she can feel how her wife shuddering when her warm breath brushed against the latter’s neck.

Slowly, teasingly, sooyoung runs the tip of her nose on Yoona’s side face, from her cheek, to her jaw, down to her neck.

And out of it, yoona didn’t say a word.. nor pushing her away.. instead, the latter stiffened  in her spot.. seems like enjoying her own little game..

Seeing no refusal from the girl, and how the latter given up on her simple teasing, obviously, more than entertaining for the taller girl..

Wearing another naughty smirk, the taller brunette tilted her head slightly, meeting their face together, staring right into Yoona’s eyes, closing it in another second, before pressing her lips, kissing the girl, gently..

And by the kiss, even thought that she is in the bathrobe only, yoona can feel her body heated, her heartbeat increased rapidly, and her face redden.. she is responding to the kiss.. almost immediately..

What first should be the little game by Im yoona… look like it turned out, when Sooyoung seems like the one in control..

If yoona want to play.. then, she is playing along..

The gently kiss, slowly get heated, when Sooyoung gently bite her wife’s lower lips, and push her tongue all over the latter’s mouth… and yoona let her in..

And sure, Yoona’s doesn’t even have any slight idea of what she is doing.. this is too much… the fact.. she wants more..

Nope, that is not her first kiss… but with a girl.. yeah, it’s her first...

Damn!! How can she kiss this good..”

Yoona was about to bring her hands up, asking for more, but the taller brunette seems to have her own mind, pulling herself from their heated kiss..

 

“..they’re waiting for us..” sooyoung spoke in between catching her breath, pulling herself from the dazed brunette, who is obviously still collecting every pieces of her shattered mind by the hot breathless kiss.

And still with the very same smirk, that playful sweet one, the taller brunette spoke “put something on..” she voiced “you can get sick..” she added “I will waiting for you outside..”

Sooyoung is still midway to the door, before she turned back to the still dazed brunette “and.. hey..” she said, this time, wearing a naughty smile “make sure you put something that at least can cover much of your body..” she said “even if I know that you will love what I was about to do, if you don’t..” she added, finishing with that perfect naughty smile of hers, before making her way outside the room, leaving the other girl dumbfounded.

 

How come Sooyoung can make her gave in that easily..

How come the girl can make her lost her mind from a simple act..

How come the girl can make her mind and her body screamed for more..

Just, how come.. and since when sooyoung turned the table over..

 

“Just what the hell I got myself into..”