Sweeter than ever

You Got Me

“Is Sooyoung inside?” Taeyeon asked her personal assistant when she walked passed the young woman along with her girlfriend.

“Oh, Miss Sooyoung just left minutes ago before you arrived, Miss Taeyeon..” the young woman answered politely.

Taeyeon nodded, giving a small smile as she walks inside her office.

“..that’s good..” Jessica mumbled, walking right behind her petite girlfriend.

“Hmm?” Taeyeon’s brows creased as she stepped inside the office, closing the door and facing her girlfriend.

“..ah.. i—I mean.. it—it’s.. err.. ”

Taeyeon giggled pulling her girlfriend with her arms around Jessica’s waist, pressing their lips, kissing while dragging themselves to the big couch.

“So that we can spend time together?” Taeyeon teased, dropping herself to the couch while pulling her girlfriend along, letting the blonde sits on her lap “..haven’t got enough of me at home?”

“Ya-yah! Do-don’t tease!” Jessica shyly buried her face on Taeyeon’s neck “..and since when I can get enough of you..” Jessica mumbled silently on Taeyeon’s neck.

Taeyeon giggled, wrapping her arms around Jessica’s waist tightly “..seriously.. how could you get sweeter just in days..” the petite women whispered “..and how sweet you could be..”

Jessica cuddled deeper on Taeyeon’s neck “..you don’t like it?”

“Are you kidding?” Taeyeon asked, almost immediately “I love You, Sica.. and this do nothing but make me falling deeper in love with you..”

Jessica let out soft giggles, before they’re drowning in a comfortable silence.

“..are you feeling better?” Jessica asked softly.

“Hmm? Why shouldn’t i?” Taeyeon asked confusedly.

“These past few days, I’ve been so happy with you..” Jessica said, pulling from the hug, with her arms still circling around Taeyeon’s neck “and I don’t want it to end.. that’s why.. if there is something bothering you, please talk to me, okay?”

“..why do you suddenly said that?”

“Tae.. I don’t know what you’re thinking about.. but when you avoided me days ago, you made me really, really sad..” Jessica pouted “don’t do that again..” the blonde added “you said we’re lovers.. we’re supposed to share with each other, right?”

Taeyeon gave a warm loving smile “okay..” she said “I won’t do that anymore.. we will share whatever problem we have, okay?”

Jessica mirrored Taeyeon’s smile, leaning her head back on Taeyeon’s shoulder “okay..”

Taeyeon seems to drown into her thought before she voiced.

“..by the way..” Taeyeon spoke “..do you want to have lunch with Sooyoung and Yoona?”

“Why?” Jessica whined, pulling slightly to meet taeyeon’s eyes “don’t you want to be with me alone?”

Taeyeon giggled by Jessica’s childish pout, whispered hazily “..oh trust me, Sica.. you have no idea of what kind of things that running inside my mind right now..”

Jessica’s face reddened, whispered back while she buried her face on Taeyeon’s side facade“..try me..”

Taeyeon giggled “I afraid that you will call me a ert if I tell you..”

“..now that I am your girlfriend.. I think, I won’t mind hearing your erted thoughts..” Jessica smiled teasingly with her blushing face.

“Seriously Sica! if you don’t stop it, I might go further than how I supposed to be!”

Jessica giggled childishly “..really, try me..”

“I want to talk to Sooyoung..” Taeyeon said after her giggles, changing the topic, because for sure, she is not joking when she said that she might go further if they keep flirt around.

“About what?”

Taeyeon gave a playful innocent look when she girlfriend “..it’s a secret, babe..”

“Why?” Jessica whined “are you cheating on me?” Jessica childishly glaring.

“With a married woman?” Taeyeon said “Jessica Jung.. you’re my only woman..”

Jessica giggled “..fine..” she said “..but you can’t talk too long..” she added “you’re mine..”

Taeyeon smiled mischievously “..sure..” she said leaning closer, keeping that naughty smile of hers as she pressed her lips on the smiling Jessica’s “..and I think, we still have some time before lunch..” she added “wanna have a little of me?”

Jessica giggled with her red face “..that’s something I won’t ever reject..”

-----

 

Sooyoung was just about to close her eyes, resting in her car in the parking lot while waiting for her wife’s class to finish when someone knocked on her window’s car. And yes, she is way too early, because she headed to Yoona’s college right after her coffee with Yuri.

Opened her eyes, a warm loving smile appeared on her face by the sight of her adorable wife.

“Really..” Sooyoung mumbled with the same smile as she opened her car’s door “how could you--..”

But before the tall brunette can even finished her word, Yoona slid her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, pulling her wife while crushing their lips, hard.

“..i miss you..” Yoona mumbled on Sooyoung’s neck, her face all red, pretty much embarrassed by the surprise kiss she gave her wife just now.

“It’s not even two hours since I left..” Sooyoung giggled, hugging her wife back, letting herself sitting still on the car, just fixed her body to face Yoona’s, as Yoona is hugging her tightly while standing right by her side.

“..it’s already almost two hours..” Yoona corrected.

Sooyoung chuckled “I want another kiss..” the brunette said.

Yoona bit her lower lip nervously, slowly pulling from the hug, meeting Sooyoung’s eyes shyly, along with her shy smile, leaning closer for, as her wife wants, another deep hard kiss.

“People are looking.. your friends may--..” Sooyoung mumbled in between their kiss.

“I don’t care..” Yoona cut, making the other women escaping soft chuckles.

Yoona rested her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder, letting silence fills them comfortably.

“..where have you been?” Yoona asked softly “..what took you so long?”

“Hey, I still have about almost two hours before your class ended..”

“..i can’t stop looking at my phone..” Yoona spoke.

“Yeah, I can imagine that..” Sooyoung chuckled softly “you’re here less then 10 minutes after I texted you..”

“..where have you been?” Yoona asked again.

“..hmm.. Tae’s office..” Sooyoung’s answered with a small smile “…and breakfast..”

“Breakfast?” Yoona pulled from the hug “again?” her brows creased.

“..uhuh..” Sooyoung nodded, pausing before she added “..with Yuri..”

A visible frown appeared on Yoona’s face when she heard the name “..you’re.. having breakfast with her?”

“She went to Tae’s office.. and inviting for breakfast..”

“..I don’t like her..” Yoona said when she crushed her body back on Sooyoung’s, hugging tightly than before.

Sooyoung giggled “..are you jealous?”

“I am..” Yoona answered right away, because for sure, she doesn’t want to go through this twice, because the last time she refused to admit that she was jealous, another woman come in between them. And there is no way she would let that happened anymore “..can you stop meeting her?”

Sooyoung chuckled softly, running her fingers in between her wife’s hairs “..i told her that I am married..” Sooyoung spoke “but she doesn’t believe me.. so she said she will stop seeing me after I brought my wife right in front of her..” the tall brunette said softly “..so, how? Wanna meet her?”

Yoona pulled from the hug swiftly, giving fast nods in response.

Sooyoung giggled “okay.. I will arrange lunch or dinner.. what do you--..”

“Tommorow? Lunch?” Yoona slipped, awkwardly avoiding Sooyoung’s eyes after.

Sooyoung’s brows furrowed giving a naughty smile “are you in a rush?”

“…it—it’s just..”

“Don’t you have class tomorrow?”

“I can go out earlier..” Yoona said “we usually finish earlier..”

“Okay.. I will tell her..” Sooyoung smiled sweetly, ruffling Yoona’s hairs before staring into her wife’s eyes, her smile slowly faded as she spoke slowly “..i am jealous too..” she added “can we at least tell Jonghyun too?”

Yoona meets Sooyoung’s eyes, drowning in silence.

Getting no reply, Sooyoung sighed, giving a small smile when she said “..sorry, forget it.. just pre--..”

“Okay..” Yoona cut “..i was waiting for you to ask me that..” she bit her lower lip shyly.

Sooyoung giggled, leaning closer to her wife, landed a sweet peck “..and by the way, we’re going to have lunch with Tae and Sica..”

“Why?” Yoona whined childishly, annoyed by the thought of not able to spent time with her wife only.

“She invited us..” Sooyoung giggled.

“But.. how about our lunch?”

“We have forever for that..” Sooyoung said sweetly.

“..fine..” Yoona mirrored Sooyoung’s smile, closing the gap between them, giving another hard deep kiss.

“..this is bad, Yoona..” Sooyoung said in between her heaved breath, giving a small smile along while leaning her temple against Yoona’s “..i’m addicted..”

“..what’s so bad about that?” Yoona mumbled and crushing themselves for another hug, buried her face on Sooyoung’s side façade.

“Now, I can’t go somewhere far without you..” Sooyoung whispered hazily.

“Then don’t..” Yoona whispered back, answering almost immediately.

Sooyoung chuckled softly “seriously, please stop messing with my heart..”

“..then please don’t stay out from my sight..”

Seconds passed when Sooyoung doesn’t say a word.

Yoona pulled from the hug slightly, leaving slight gap in between them with her arms still around Sooyoung’s neck, puffing her cheeks as she is staring right into the tall brunette’s eyes “..why?” she asked worriedly “..did I say something wro--..”

And this time, Sooyoung beat the latter for a deep hard kiss before Yoona can finish her sentence.

And hell, their faces are all red, heated along when the kiss goes deeper and harder, while their heart beat abnormally fast, their chest tightened by the intense kiss they’re into, demanding more of air to keep their lungs to work, but none of them are giving a damn about that, they’re sure refusing to pull from the kiss.

They’re smiling in between their kiss. Because for sure, they’re more than enjoying it, because there is something they found there, something that not used to be there.

It’s just when nothing left to keep the kiss from going more, and it’s definitely not kind of place to go more, they pulled, leaning their temples against each other’s, resting for a while catching their breath.

“..I..” Sooyoung voiced out hardly in between her heaved breath “..feel.. like kidnapping you...”

They’re too close, enough to let Yoona presses her lips on Sooyoung’s with her curved lips, lingered for a while without going deep, just a sweet lingered kiss “..why.. should you?” Yoona spoke quietly, maybe trying to fill her lungs for what may come next “..i am yours..” she added “..so you’re always welcome to..”

Sooyoung’s naughty smile widened “..seriously.. kidnapping only happened when it against your will, babe..”

Yoona loves how Sooyoung called her, she is enjoying this way too much, so Yoona pulled from the hug, leaving a little gap in between them, arms hanging loosely around Sooyoung’s neck as she is staring at her wife with an innocent serious look “..then, should I get inside, take my bag, and run away from here with you?”

Sooyoung went speechless, because seriously that tempting offer just messed her heart “..you know what..” she said with a naughty smile “..i was trying to behave, babe.. but you’re making it so damn hard..” she said “..so, screw this..” she spoke “and considering that we still have some time before lunch..” Sooyoung grinned, meeting Yoona’s flushed face “..i am kidnapping you..”

Yoona giggled “where are we going?”

“Anywhere with you is okay with me..”

And really, they’re really fleeing away from that place, just right away..