Carried out by plan?

You Got Me

“Everyone wants to be loved..

Even if they say..

They ‘don’t’…“

 

“Whatt!!!” yoona abruptly exclaimed “What the-!!”

The young girl eyed her father incredulously, leaving her wordless. Her mind, right now, can’t even come up for any slightest idea of her father’s mind.

Yoona’s mind even wondered whether it’s really her father or not…

All the elders are sitting there quietly, studying each girl expressions, of course, they would find it funny, for all face giving that certain shocked expression, but they can’t merely smile on that, as the situation not worse like it already was.

While in the other hand, all eyes of the young girl in the room, widened in surprised by the news, mumbling the exact phrase as yoona, just not as loud, in another second, after changing glances to each other, they glued their eyes to the two soon-to-be-marriage couple..

On the other hand, the blonde one, who sits beside the tallest young girl in the room, having her eyes widened in surprised, and feeling her heart already broke by the news, maybe even feel worse that what yoona already felt..

The marriage..

And for taeyeon, she swore, she doesn’t even know how to react at the news.

Okay, there is exactly three main reasons for that..

First, that obvious frown which is written all over the blonde’s face, left her no choice but to swallow the painful truth, which she never failed to disprove.. jessica loves sooyoung..

Second, the marriage news itself, actually giving a slight hope for her.. like, if jessica loves sooyoung, and sooyoung will marry yoona, left jessica with nobody, then.. she can come to the picture.. she still have a chance..

Third, studied her tall bestfriend expression, sooyoung definitely just heard a shocking news, but the latter only wears rather an unreadable expression.. no, she is not shock, nor agitated.. sooyoung even hasn’t uttered a word by the news.. she is too calm, too calm for someone who will get marriage..

Like… oh, come on!! Sooyoung definitely does have all that reasons to be mad, surprised, angry, frustrated, or living all other negative words..

She was just setting up in a marriage.. with a stanger.. well, okay, it’s childhood friends.. just someone who she doesn’t meet for about.. more than 10 years.. yeah, what does 10 years means anyway.. and judging from both families, it will be officially held soon..

The fact that they were setting up in a marriage alone, already being the perfect excuse for the tall brunette to at least flip the table over, throwing anger words, cursing at last, stepping out from the room, banging the door harshly, and threatened to go missing until their parents changed their mind..

But she doesn’t..

No words escapes the brunette’s lips..

So, taeyeon’s last conclusion should be.. ah, sooyoung does know about the marriage..

 

And for the tallest young girl, having her arms folded on the table, she eyed her soon-to-be-wife carefully, before shifting her gaze to her father.

“Dad..” the tall brunette spoke softly “we need to talk..” before added an obvious just-the-two-of-us look.

Taking the cue, mr.choi stood up from her seat, walking out from the room, followed by her only daughter.

Just as soon as the door is being closed while the two figures are already on the other side of it, sooyoung spoke.

“You said, she will know about it..” the tall girl said doubtfully.

“You can’t blame me..” mr.choi said “it’s not my part.. she is not my daughter..”

“I don’t blame you dad..” sooyoung sighed “it’s just-..” and sooyoung’s find herself losing her words.

“Soo..” mr.choi gently brushing that black long wavy hair of her daughter “you can always back away if you want to..”

“You know I can’t..” sooyoung replied, looking through her father’s eyes “I already said yes..”

“Look…” mr.choi said, caressing sooyoung’s cheek “I know we owe him.. bu-..”

“No, you don’t..” sooyoung cut “I do..” she added, making her father stared at that pairs of brown eyes similar to his, deeply.

Sooyoung knows, her father will always go as she wants, she knows her parents love her so much.. and just like a part of her doesn’t ready for a new level of relationship, her parents, father as well, not ready to lose their only daughter..

Not when they know what the reason behind the marriage..

“But we can just pay it some other way..” he argued “I believe uncle im can rethink about this..” mr.choi added “I will talk to him to persuade him..”

“Dad.. you know I can’t take my words back..” sooyoung said, staring at her father sadly “you never thought me being like that..”

And that words bring a moment of silent, bringing both figure to their conversation months ago.. in states..

 

Like usual.. once or twice a month, the im’s will pay a visit to the choi’s in states, staying for days.

Being the head doctor of seoul international hospital, as well as the owner of it, making the old man having such a lot of overseas meeting or seminar, or sometimes even the speaker of the international event.

The dining room of the choi’s house, filling with a simple chat, minus a certain short girl who is usually will join for the dinner..

Taeyeon is busying herself, courting a certain blonde girl, the girl she fell in love with, three years ago. The very same reason, why, the short latter whined to her parents for two consecutive months to allow her to enroll a business college in states.

It’s begin when taeyeon invited by her parents to visit her childhood friend, sooyoung, in stated and accompanying the two elders on their business trips, having a merging company with the choi’s, thinking to at least giving their daughter some experiences before handing the company to the girl.

But unexpectedly, letting the girl meet sooyoung’s blonde friend, and unexpectedly growing an interest on the girl, and lately, falling madly in love with the blonde.

 

“Ah.. You have such a good daughter, choi..” mr.im said, looking at the taller brunette who is giving a small smile on the compliment “if only our yoona have a little part of your daughter attitude..” he mumbled the last part of the sentence.

Mr.choi let out a small chuckle, there again, the complain about their daughter, like how he always state it, their spoiled daughter.

“Deal with it.. everyone has their own flaw..” he answered between his chuckles.

“You should be grateful that you have such a beautiful daughter…” mrs.choi added.

“It still not fair..” mr.im said “your daughter is beautiful too..” he argued “but she still has manner a way more than yoona..” he sighed, remembering the last incident his only daughter caused.

Not that much actually, for him at the moment of course, only a small fight with a boutique owner, ended up in the police office, and paying a certain amount of the other side’s loss.. and of course it’s the ruckus yoona caused..

Just because the young girl refusing to apologize over a small matter..

But still it doesn’t happen once, or twice, or thrice..

Their daughter, im yoona..

Causing too much troubles, that every months, her parents involved in so much unimportant troubles, or some useless fights, or some meaningless difficulties..

And they can do nothing about it..

After spoiled the girl for years..

Mr.im found himself given up to fix the girl’s attitude..

“Ahh.. if only our daughter can learn even a little from sooyoung..” mr.im mumbled, before his eyes suddenly rounded in excitement “wait--.. that’s it!!” he exclaimed, making every pairs of eyes glued on him.

“Hmm?” mrs.im tilted her head slightly, questioning her husband behavior.

“We can make yoona stays with soo for a moment, learn a lot from her!!” he said, excitedly “how about..” he paused for a moment, thinking for the perfect words, before a visible grin appear on his face “an arrange marriage?”

“Whatt!!??” mr.choi exclaimed, even more shocked from his daughter who is currently having a hard time speaking, at the moment, her brain malfunctioning, this is all just too much for her..

“Ohh, come on, choi!!” he said excitedly “we can grow closer with this!!” he added “being a big—big family!!”

“Wait!! You’re making up excuses!!” mr.choi argued.

“What!? no!! I’m just asking a favor from your daughter..”

“No!! let me conclude what you’ve just said!” mr.choi said, keeping a disbelief look “first, you spoiled you’re daughter.. and-and.. now, you just ask sooyoung—wait!! Our sooyoung!! To fix your fault!”

“Oh, come on!” mr.im persuaded “look at the positive side.. we can become a big family.. closer than how we already was..” he said, giving a big grin.


“No!!” mr.choi stubbornly rejected “how come that thing even crossed your mind!” he added “don’t feel offended..” mr.choi said desperately “but they’re both girls!!”

“That’s why!!” mr.im exclaimed enthusiastic “because they’re both girls, I don’t have so much worry, right!??” he eyed his wife who has that doubtful look on her eyes “and.. because they’re both girls, they can communicate better.. right?”

“No!!” mr.choi said, still reject the idea “besides, how come you let two girl who are not in love with each other, living in the same house as a marriage couple?!!” he said, almost yell “it’s a marriage!! Something for a life time!!”

“Wait!! Then..” mr.im made a thinking face “let made it into a contract marriage then!!” he said, with another grin “how about two years?” and seeing his bestfriend who was about to throw another rejection, he added “one years then!??” and a shake head given as answer “6 months?” he asked pleadingly, earning the same gesture “fine.. last.. please.. 3 months..”

Mr.choi sighed “im-..”

“Come on.. I’m just asking for a three months marriage..” he cut hopefully.

And mr.choi was about to give up on the argument, but for the sake of her daughter, he spoke “..you’re asking something serious, im..” he said “..what if in the three months, they ended up hurting each other?”

“Come on.. it’s just three months..” mr.im persuaded “how much things can happen in three months anyway..”

Mr.choi, trying hard to think another way to get out from his bestfriend’s plan, taking a glance on his side, at his wife, who is surely left speechless by the out-of-mind-idea..

Letting out a soft sighed, mr.choi tried to put another sense into his bestfriend’s mind “still.. we can’t-…”

But the stubborn old man, refusing to take the answer, shifting her gaze to the tall young girl who hasn’t voiced her mind yet.

“How sooyoung?” he cut his bestfriend’s words, staring at sooyoung’s brown eyes pleadingly, like she is their only hope.

Sooyoung stared back, and then when she realized it, it remind her that she still owe the old man..

If it’s not uncle im, she wouldn’t be here.. in states.. enroll college like how any other girls does.. worse, she might stuck on her home, not going anywhere, home-schooling only..

The tall young girl, letting out a low sigh, before she finally voiced “three months, right?” giving that big grin back to the old man’s face.

 

“Soo..” mr.choi called, bringing the young girl back from her wondering thought.

“It’s okay, dad..” she said, assuring the worried old man, even she is sure that she needed the word more “it’s only three months..” she said, giving a small smile.

“Still..” the old man mumbled “I have a really bad feeling about this..”

Sooyoung let out a soft chuckled at her father’s word, before her father added.

“Ahh.. so this it that feeling..” he said “how other parents feel when their daughter was about to get marriage..”

Sooyoung giggled “you’re exaggerating, dad..”

Sooyoung’s words, making the old man staring at the tall figure “but..” he said “promise me.. if ever you feel like giving up on this marriage..” he said “don’t hesitate to tell me, okay?”

“Okay..” sooyoung said, giving a small smile with it.

“And for yoona..” mr.choi said “you’re good at handling these things, right? that’s why there would be always flowers and gifts delivered to our house everyday, from boys or girls..” he said teasingly “just persuade her your way..” he added, giving a meaningful smile, making the tall brunette giggled before making their way inside the room.

 

Sooyoung and her father, making their way inside the room, seating on their seat like nothing happen, looking at how mr.im arguing with her daughter, her stubborn daughter.

“Dad!! How could you do this to me!!” yoona exclaimed, staring at her father in disbelief.

“Well..” her father voiced “I believe that you’re already old enough for a ma-..”

“Dad!!” yoona called desperately “you’re nor seriously think that I will believe that, right?!”

The old man addressed sighed, trying to come up with another excuses “im yoona, liking it or not, you’re going to get married..”

“But, dad!! How come you ask me to marry—a..a.. stranger!! a—a..girl!!”

“Excuse me..” the taller brunette, having her arms folded on the table, who is actually enjoying the little scene yoona caused, interrupted calmly “I’m offended..” she said, shrugging her shoulder slightly, giving a so innocent look.

“Sorry..” yoona said, but doesn’t seem like she is, actually doesn’t really care about the fact that her soon-to-be-wife is sitting just exactly across her seat, before she turned back to her father “but dad!! Really?!!” she said, desperately wanting to go out from such situation “what comes into your mind when you decided such idea!! Dad!! I can’t marry a stranger!! moreover if it’s a she!!”

“Well.. yoona..” her mr.im called “you’ll be in this marriage for three months..” he explained, ignoring his daughter complain, before throwing a soft gaze on her wife, and mrs.im ped her handbag, taking a blue map, and handing it to her husband.

“This is the marriage paper..” mr.im said, stubbornly ignoring his daughter words.

“Daddd!!” the tall girl whined, as stubborn as her father “I don’t want to!!” she said as she is ready to stand up, before a giggling sound filling her ears.

Yoona turned at the sound of it, only to find her soon-to-be-wife is throwing rather an innocent smile.

“What?!” yoona snapped, brows furrowed, quite pissed by the tall girl act “do you find it funny!? Our supposed to be marriage?!”

“Nope..” the tall girl answered, still having that innocent smile “you’re funnier..”

“Excuse me?!!” yoona throw an annoyed look, fixing her body on her seat back.

“You’re definitely using that excuse as a cover up..” sooyoung reasoned.

“Care to enlighten me?” yoona said, throwing that pissed look, and that’s when sooyoung knows, yoona already took her words.

What a hot-headed girl..

Still with the same smile “you know.. me.. as a girl.. to refuse the marriage..” sooyoung said “trust me..” sooyoung said, this time wearing a smirk on her face “I don’t need three months to make you falling for me..”

“Tch..” yoona scoffed “What?” she asked, amused by the girl’s confident attitude “are you challenging me?”

No one.. nobody ever do that to im yoona.. nobody ever say it, right in front of her face.. nobody ever make her falling.. not when she knows, she is all people need.. not when she knows, she is the one who will always in control.. not when she knows, she never asks, yet she always get what she want from other..

She is beyond what people could ask for..

She exactly who every girl wish to be as.. and who every boys wish to be with..

And surely, not anyone can get a piece of her heart.. not when she thinks.. that she is too good to be true..

And still with the very same smirk, the tall girl whispered, but still loud enough for every person in the room to hear “try me..”

Yoona stared at the girl dumbfounded, before letting out another scoffed “tch.. you know what..” she said “choi sooyoung…” and she stared deep into sooyoung’s brown eyes, leaning her body slightly to the table, meeting sooyoung’s challenging eyes, and not breaking their gaze, before she spoke “count me in..”

 

And that’s it, three months..

It’s either sooyoung can fix the spoiled im's attitude, or worse.. screwed herself in the time being..

Yoona win over the chellenge.. or losing a part of her heart..

Jessica brokenly watching the girl she love being in a marriage with another girl.. or finally realized who is always there since the start..

And taeyeon taking the chance fate gives.. or giving up for the good..

 

It’s three months..

And like how it says..

How much things can happen in three months anyway..