A chance

You Got Me

“Someone asked me to explain the relationship between you and me..

They expected the answer as ‘just friend’..

But I simply smiled and said ‘God’s gift’…“

 

It’s been a week..

Half of what supposed of the newlywed’s honeymoon..

But too much for saying it as a honeymoon..

Not when all girls are busying themselves on their own business..

Starting from Taeyeon who is trying hard to get a certain blonde’s attention, whose eyes definitely set on other girl..

Jessica, who is spending her time more, much more with her tall bestfriend.. to the point that actually they both seem like the newlywed couple more…

Sooyoung who spend her time either on her laptop, her work.. or her bestfriend.. and sure, Sooyoung is enjoying the blonde accompanying too.. she loves spending time with Jessica..

And don’t even ask about Yoona.. she just doesn’t mind.. at all.. she doesn’t even mind about the closeness her wife shows towards the blonde.. that so much affection, just doesn’t mean anything for Yoona at the moment..

Well, not until a certain girl asking a favor from her…

 

“Come on.. yoonggg..” Taeyeon whined, for the nth times for the day, to the point that yoona start to find it annoying, that pleading seems to get desperate by the moment that passed.

“I don’t give a damn, taeng..” Yoona said lazily, having a big sun glasses on, enjoying the scenery while sitting on the cruise, on the top deck.

Seohyun and Hyoyeon are staying inside the deck, the playful sister of Taeyeon is currently dealing with her seasick, and her girlfriend is staying with her..

“She is your wife…” Taeyeon stated “how come you don’t want to spend time with her?” the petite latter asked, taking a glance over two certain figures who is standing closely on the level below them, standing on the edge of the boat, near the iron bar, quite far from them, closely enjoying the summer breeze, and too much affection shows..

Just too much for Taeyeon..

“Why should I?” Yoona questioned back, not even care to look at her bestfriend.

“But yoongg.. can’t you at least help me?” Taeyeon pleaded “I just have 3 months before your marriage is over..” she said “if in the marriage Jessica can’t even stop gluing to Sooyoung, can you imagine how would it be after the marriage?”

“That time, I won’t even have the chance to talk to her, yoongg..” Taeyeon said, making the taller girl sighed.

Yoona eyed the two figures who just being mentioned by her bestfriend. She can see how the two are standing closely, only to see their backs, even having one arm circling around each other waist, and Yoona can see how the two close girl affectionately caressing each other cheek or neck or hairs.

Yoona can even see the glimpse of Jessica’s shy smile by the playful kiss Sooyoung planted on the blonde, even if Jessica tried to push the latter, or any other simple sweet gestures by the tall brunette.

And out of all, she can see how the two figures gives that loving stare stares to each other all the time… secretly..

And it does hit Yoona, before she took a glance at Taeyeon.

“What?” Taeyeon asked, feeling the tall latter’s stare.

“Why do you think.. that they’re being that close?” Yoona questioned, brows furrowed, taking her sunglasses off.

“Well.. they are knowing each other more than ten years already.. of course they are close..” Taeyeon answered.

Yoona shot the shorter girl a doubtful look “how far do you mean by close?”

“Well.. hugging.. hmm..”

“Kissing?”

“Oh, pecking..” Taeyeon corrected “I never saw them kissing.. just pecking.. Sooyoung does that a lot.. especially when Jessica gets mad or—or angry, or.. pouting, sulking..” Taeyeon explained “and by that, Jessica will immediately calm down..”

“And you said its friendly gestures?” Yoona asked unbelievably.

“Why not?” Taeyeon asked innocently “don’t you do that to your sister?”

“I don’t!” Yoona answered almost immediately.

“Ah, yeah of course..” Taeyeon said sarcastically “you don’t have any..”

“..have the thought of them.. being in love.. never crossed your mind?” Yoona asked.

“I asked Sooyoung once..” Taeyeon said “it’s when I went to states for the first time..” she recalled “I accidentally saw Jessica coming over to her house.. and I just asked Soo..” she explained “she said Jessica is her bestfriend.”

“..then.. have you asked Sooyoung if she has feeling for Jessica?” Yoona questioned, again.

“Nope..” Taeyeon shook her head slightly “Soo said Jessica is her bestfriend..” Taeyeon answered “why should I ask her that? and hey! What’s with all your questions?” the shorter girl raised her left brow.

Yoona sighed, well, she is not sure of what she sees too. She barely know the tall girl, it’s just a week after their marriage, and Taeyeon lives in the same house as Sooyoung for three years already. So, Taeyeon should know Sooyoung better than her, right?

“Yahh!! Instead of sitting there doing nothing.. can you just help me, Im Yoona? Pleasseee..” Taeyeon asked pleadingly.

Yoona shift her gaze to the short girl, to the two figures, back to the short girl, before let out an audible sigh “you should seriously be grateful that you’re my bestfriend.. Kim Taeyeon..” she stood up from her seat.

Taeyeon’s eyes glistering with happiness, holding the taller girl’s hand tightly “Im Yoona, you’re definitely the best..”

“Yah! You owe me!” the spoiled girl threatened, after all, she still get the soft spot for friend “you better make your move!!” she added “I won’t help you next time!!” she said, before go away from the wide-smiling girl.

 

Making her way to the lower level, Yoona walked closer to the two figures, where she supposed to disturb the sweet loving moment. Standing behind them, Yoona cleared to get the two girls attention, which she does.

“Sorry..” Yoona said flatly “I got something to talk to Sooyoung..” she said, observing the two girls expression, she got nothing from Sooyoung, make her wondering what’s inside the brunette’s mind, but Jessica gives her an obvious frown, and sure, Yoona could care less.. who she is anyway.. but yeah, it hurt her pride just because she took the initiate to talk to the girl..

Sooyoung turned slightly, staring at her blonde friend, caressing jessica’s cheek “sica..” Sooyoung called softly, giving a sweet smile “it won’t take long..” she said “I will meet you later, okay?”

Jessica sighed deeply, but her frown faded when Sooyoung planted soft kiss on her temple, then her nose.

“Taeyeon said she has something to talk to you as well..” Yoona said, breaking their other sweet moment.

But Jessica quickly wrapped her arms around the tall girl’s neck, giving a peck on Sooyoung’s lips, maybe just want to show the other girl what kind of relationship they have, and part of it, of course she is jealous, before reluctantly walking to where Taeyeon is.

Sooyoung let out a soft chuckle by the act, her eyes followed her blonde friend, walking further from her, and just for a moment, she can feel her chest tightened, like she would never get the girl back into her arms, but still, she can’t let Jessica out from her sight, her eyes still glued to the blonde, walking upstairs, and to where taeyeon is.

Yoona eyed the tall brunette, her wife, she is sure that she saw something on Sooyoung’s eyes.. but she is not sure of what it is.. anger? Fear? Worry? Pain?

Arriving on top, Jessica immediately set her eyes on her tall bestfriend, giving a sweet smile and a waving her hand like a little kid, so Sooyoung responded with a grin.

Yoona followed Sooyoung’s gaze, before shifting back to the tall brunette.

“Are you.. in love with Jessica?” Yoona finally voiced her curiousity.

And by the question, for instant, all that feeling Sooyoung has on her eyes immediately vanished, clouded by a certain familiar one… a smirk formed on the tall brunette’s face, facing her.

“Why?” Sooyoung asked, leaning closer “are you.. jealous?”

“Tch..” Yoona scoffed instantly “keep dreaming..”

Sooyoung gave a soft chuckle by the answer “then.. my wife..” she called “what do you want to talk to me?” the tall brunette asked, sneakily circling her arms around Yoona’s waist.

“Ya-yahh!” Yoona yelled slightly, quite surprised by the sudden act “keep your hand off of me!!”

“Ahh..” Sooyoung wears a naughty smile “you never said that to me when I kiss you..” she whispered “every night..” make the latter blushing, speechless, and sooyoung giggled by the sight.

And yeah, it’s been a week of torturous nights for Yoona.. every night, just like how Sooyoung kissed her fro the first time.. the same scene keeps happening every night, worse, she found herself helplessly responded to the kiss, and even desired for more… which left her every nights ually frustrated..

She keeps in mind that it’s just one of the brunette’s sly plan, because every after that kisses, Sooyoung with shoot that cocky smirk, like challenging her ask.. she wants Yoona to ask for more.. Yoona knows that.. that’s why, Yoona would rather leaving the night holding her stupid hormone than crushing her pride…

“Ya-yahh!! So-sorry to ruin your imagination!! But I’m just helping a friend, you know!” Yoona replied annoyingly, hiding her red face. but she can catch a glimpse of a harden expression on Sooyoung’s face.

“Why didn’t she do it herself?” Sooyoung asked tonelessly.

“Well.. maybe, because even if she tried, Jessica would never go out from your embrace..” Yoona answered, studying the girl’s expression “why?” she asked “are you jealous?”

“Hmm?” Sooyoung gave a soft chuckle, but Yoona is sure, she is using it to cover something up “I just hate it if she does it..” Sooyoung said “Jessica doesn’t deserve someone who can’t even show her that she loves her..”

“Hmm?” Yoona brows creased.

“If Taeyeon loves her..” Sooyoung added “she should show how much she mean it.. not asking someone to do all the work for her..”

“You know.. rather than a bestfriend..” Yoona said “you seem more like a jealous girlfriend..”

Another giggle escapes the taller brunette’s lips “you said that you’re helping a friend, right?”

“You’re changing the topic..” Yoona exclaimed, getting more confused by the bipolar act of her wife, but shown nothing to the girl.

“Then, you should do it properly, you know..” Sooyoung ignorantly said, swiftly wrapping her arms around the girl, pulling the girl closer.

“Ya-yah!! Wha-..” but her words cut when she feels that familiar lips pressed against hers, and just like how it always happen, Yoona found herself already kissing the girl back..

 

Jessica saw it.. Her heart broke by the sight, tears threatened to fall by second. And a pair of arms that wrapped around her shoulder make that tears falling uncontrollably.

“Shh…” Taeyeon whispered silently “it’s okay..”

They stayed for another minute like that, before Taeyeon slowly stared right into the blonde’s eyes, gathering all her courage, taking the given chance, she spoke “sica.. I love you..” she said, and slowly, the blonde’s tears dried, stiffen by the words.

“I always love you.. and I know you love Soo..” she added “I wouldn’t ask for much.. but, can you—can you just please give me a chance?” she asked, but no words coming from Jessica’s lips.

“I just want that time before Sooyoung’s marriage end..” she said “can you just please spare me that little chance?” she asked, cupping the blonde’s face with both her hands, but Jessica’s eyes wondering.

“After the marriage end, if you said that we’re not meant to be.. I will let you go..” Taeyeon said “Jessica..” Taeyeon called softly “it’s less than three months.. can we just be lover for the mean time?”

Jessica’s mind flooding with so much thought, will it hurt less when she is being with Taeyeon? Will everything get better?

It must took all that courage inside Taeyeon to confess, and betting on something called friendship is a thing that jessica always afraid to do.. and the thought itself, gave the blonde a moment to think..

If Sooyoung only sees her as a sister, will it be better if she gives a chance to someone who loves not as a sister only?

Should she?

“Jess…”