Cute and sweet

You Got Me

Sooyoung and Yoona arrived at the restaurant a little bit late than how they supposed to. And traffic obviously the best excuse on it, even if sure the poor thing doesn’t exactly happen.

Even so, they’re both walking into the restaurant hand in hand, with a sweet smile on their face, and Yoona has her face flustered, red. Seriously, only God knows what happened, and so did them.

Taeyeon and Jessica who are sitting waiting on their seat, eyeing both women, a small smile appear on their face as they stood up.

Jessica greeted her bestfriend in a tight hug, enough to bring an obvious frown on Yoona’s face, and the way Sooyoung landed a soft peck on Jessica’s temple doesn’t help to ease her jealousy, and it’s worse when Jessica gave a peck on her tall best friend’s cheek.

Sooyoung’s brows creased by Jessica’s gesture. It’s not usual. Not the kiss though. But there is something different, and Sooyoung gave a teasing smile to her blonde bestfriend, returned in a shy one from Jessica.

A secret language from two bestfriends who know each other more than ten years. More than enough to make two other woman slightly upset and jealous, hoping they have one with their lover.

That’s it. Yoona hates it that she chooses to sit right away.

Taeyeon glanced on the two bestfriend, saying nothing, giving a small smile to Sooyoung when their eyes meet before sitting on her seat, all of them do.

Sooyoung sits, turning to her pouting wife. She is adorable, Yoona is. And to make her wife feels better, Sooyoung slid her hand on Yoona in her wife’s lap, slipping her fingers in between Yoona’s, tangled them playfully before holding tightly, just more than enough to let Yoona knows who she belongs to, enough to bring smile back on the frowning latter’s face.

And Sooyoung is playing around in a very sweet way. With Yoona’s hand. Rubbing her thumb on Yoona’s back of palm, massaging gently, and soft giggles? Yoona is definitely enjoying it much.

Yoona loves when Sooyoung is being sweet. Just happier, falling for the woman even more and wishing that it is only to her. Is it sound to desperate? Or possessive? Or normal?

Who cares? Yoona is happy. And she knows, she owns Sooyoung. She does. Her smile, and her wife’s smile tell so much more than more can say right at the moment.

Jessica turned to her girlfriend who doesn’t seem to bother much by Jessica’s warm hug to her bestfriend. Doesn’t Taeyeon get jealous to? Because Jessica is getting jealous by that little scene in front of her.

Maybe once in a while, she would love her girlfriend to show jealousy publicity, and affection. Did her talk with her mother still bothered her girlfriend? And Jessica is so worried over that. She can’t help but wondering about how to lighten her girlfriend’s mood.

All this time, Taeyeon does things, make her fall, and better, high, more than she expected to be, more than she thought she will get. High to the highest it can be, and fall harder, to the hardest she could take. Jessica is in love.

And it’s her turn. Jessica keeps noted that. She is going to do something. Something good, to someone she loves.

They just ordered their food when Jessica suddenly calling her bestfriend “…Syoo..”

“Hmmm?” Sooyoung tilted her head slightly.

“..I want to go to the restroom..” Jessica said, getting eyes darted on her “..do you want to go either?”

And really, if not that secret sign ‘I want to talk’ Jessica threw her, Sooyoung would obviously rejected the offer. Seriously, she is currently having that sweet secret time with her wife.

And there is ‘just two of us’ sign after.

“..sure..” Sooyoung shrugged. She was about to stand up, but her hands still in Yoona’s, tangled and hold tightly. Sooyoung doesn’t even need to guess Yoona’s expression.

Yoona is frowning with her head turned to the other side, refusing to meet Sooyoung’s eyes. And it’s cute, adorably cute. What’s cuter is that even in jealousy, Yoona keeps Sooyoung’s hand in hers, holding tightly as she is refusing to let Sooyoung go. If Sooyoung doesn’t remember than they’re in the public place, Sooyoung will definitely—well, really just keep in mind that both of them will love what Sooyoung has in mind.

Sooyoung smiled, sliding her free hand on Yoona’s right cheek, turning her wife’s face gently, before moves gently to Yoona’s nape to pull the latter closer and before even a word can escapes Yoona’s lips, its meeting with Sooyoung’s.

And maybe it’s enough to ease Yoona’s anxiousness, jealousy, and upset.

Because Yoona is kissing back just second after, and deeper and harder than how Sooyoung intended to do. Not that Sooyoung opposed anyway. She is quite open to some kind of idea. And never say no to a nice one and never ever if it’s from her wife.

 

Jessica frowned, swiftly cupping Taeyeon’s cheek with both her hands “..don’t stare..” she whispered, pouting “..you only allowed to do that on me..”

A naughty smile appeared on Taeyeon’s face “..you don’t mind me doing you here?”

“..ya-yah! That’s not what I mean..” Jessica blushed.

“I though I already give you a little of me in my office..” Taeyeon said teasingly “not enough?”

“..pe-ert..” Jessica mumbled, leaving Taeyeon’s cheek instantly.

“You start it and I am the ert here?” Taeyeon asked mischievously.

“..ya-..”

Jessica hasn’t even finish her word when Taeyeon nibbled her lower lip teasingly, pulling back in seconds before letting her girlfriend responded to it.

“..yo-you..” jessica speechlessly staring at her girlfriend who has that innocent smile on her face.

 

“..I’m sure that Sica only wants to talk..” Sooyoung whispered softly “..and don’t worry, babe..” Sooyoung added sweetly, with a sweet naughty smile, enough to make Yoona longing for another kiss “..i know whom I belong to..”

Yoona’s face flushes, red to its reddest. Sooyoung belong to hers, and by the thought only, a shy smile appeared on her face. What does she is so worried about?

“Sica.. come on..” Sooyoung called, already up and walking to the restroom with her bag, followed by her bestfriend.

 

Taeyeon’s and Yoona’s eyes glued on the back of the two figures, watching until they both disappeared from their sight.

And after they did, Taeyeon is first to turn on Yoona, glancing over the woman who seem definitely can’t get her eyes off of her wife.

“..jealous?”

“Of course!!” Yoona swiftly answered, meeting Taeyeon’s eyes “aren’t you?”

Taeyeon stared in amusement by Yoona quick and thoughtless reply, even went speechless by it. Yoona never did that, never.

And it got Yoona flustered “..i—I mean.. of—of course I do.. Sooyoung is—is my wife..”

And instead of replying, Taeyeon gave a naughty smirk.

“..you know what, whatever..” Yoona said with her so red face, rolling her eyes sarcastically “..i am jealous and that it..”

“Are you really Im Yoona?” Taeyeon chuckled softly.

“Ya-yah!! Stop with that, will you?!” Yoona said in embarrassment.

“..what have Sooyoung done to you?” Taeyeon gave another chuckle “..but whatever it is..” she added “..i like it..”

Taeyeon’s remark made Yoona even more embarrassed that the latter avoid meeting the petite’s woman’s eyes.

They both went silent before Taeyeon spoke softly “..what do you think about them?”

“Hmm?” Yoona finally landed her eyes on Taeyeon with that strange question.

“..they’ve been bestfriend for more than 10 years..” Taeyeon spoke “don’t you think if there is something more?”

Yoona stared at the petite woman in silent before she gave a frown “..what do you mean? Are you trying to tell me that Sooyoung loves Jessica?”

“Doesn’t she?”

“She doesn’t..” Yoona answered right away, making Taeyeon stared at the tall woman in amusement, speechless that all she gave is soft chuckle “she loves me.. she is mine..”

“..why are you so sure about that?” Taeyeon finally asked when all Yoona gave is that confident stare.

“She tells me over and over again, she shows me she means every words she says, and she makes me feel that she does in love with me..”

And from what happened earlier, from how Sooyoung crushed her lips on Yoona’s just in front of them, telling Yoona that she belong to hers, and how Sooyoung didn’t break her gaze into Yoona’s.

Yes, Taeyeon is pretty much getting the point.

“..i see..” that’s all Taeyeon said with a small smile.

Yoona is staring at Taeyeon that the latter give a questioned look “..if you have something you are so worried about..” Yoona spoke, answering Taeyeon’s silent question “talk to your girlfriend, don’t plant your doubt on me..” she pouted.

“Really?! Seriously?! Are you really Im Yoona?!” Taeyeon giggled softly.

“Yahh! Stop with that, will you!?” Yoona mumbled blushingly “I didn’t even do anything..”

“Yoona, back then, if I told you and asked you the same thing, you would answer ‘it’s okay, I don’t like him anyway’ and left the person right away!” Taeyeon said in between her giggles “and never once you did this before..” Taeyeon said in a smile this time “are you that worried about me?” she asked “what Sooyoung have done to you really?!”

“Ya—yahh!! I’m not worried about you!! why should i?!”

Taeyeon giggled “fine, whatever..” she said, knowing that Yoona is not exactly that kind of yes person who will admit to this kind of things “I even doubt if you already tell your feeling to Sooyoung..”

And it got Yoona redder, earning another round of amuse chuckles “seriously?! Yoona!!” Taeyeon laughed “..you’re more than experience in this.. boys and girls will chase after you.. and you’re so hopeless in this?”

“..ya—yah!! Yo-you’re not that good either!!”

“At least I tell Jessica that I love her.. and I will tell her that every single day of my life..” Taeyeon smiled sweetly.

“I—I will tell Soo-Sooyoung too!!”

“Really? You better make it fast..” Taeyeon chuckled “because for sure, you’re not the only person who has your eyes on Sooyoung..” she added, eyeing the tall woman before she added “..you know about Yuri, right?”

“Hmm..” Yoona pouted “I won’t let anyone to take Sooyoung away from me..”

“Yeah, do tell your first love about your feeling before it happen than..” Taeyeon smiled teasingly.

First love. Yoona even smiled by the thought of it.

“..i’m going to stop the marriage contract..” Yoona spoke softly, having a shy smile on her face “I don’t want three months..” she said “..i want forever with Sooyoung..”

Taeyeon chuckled “yeah, good luck with that..”

“..and Tae.. go talk with Jessica..”

“..hmm..”

“Whatever you have in mind, you sure are bothered about it..” Yoona replied “at least talk it out.. it will make you feel better..” she said, giving a proud childish smile along.

“And how could you know?” Taeyeon giggled before she said teasingly “you haven’t even confess..”

“Ya—yah!! I—I tell Sooyoung if—if I am jealous!!” she flushed.

“Sooyoung should feel lucky to have you..” Taeyeon giggled.

“Jessica should feel lucky to have you too..” Yoona said, calmer than earlier.

“Seriously Yoona!! you do amazed me a lot today!! you really changed a lot..” Taeyeon said, giving another evil smile as she added “how the hell Sooyoung does this!! I seriously need to ask for some advices!!”

 “Ya—yah!! I--..”

“But thank you..” Taeyeon said sincerely, giving a small warm smile along “for your concern..” she added “..I’m done with this stupid fear.. and I won’t let Jessica out from my life..” she smiles “..and yeah, I will talk to her.. I will..”

-----

 

“Tell me what should I do..” Jessica said in a demanding tone, making Sooyoung’s brows furrowed in confused, standing face to face in the restroom.

“..huh? correct me if I am wrong.. but Sica, I don’t think you said something before that..”

“Taeyeon seems bothered these days..” Jessica explained “and I want to do something to cheer her up..” she said with a childish grin “any idea?”

“You know Taeyeon, right?”

And this time, Jessica’s brows creased.

“Just buy a y--..”

“Yahh!!” Jessica blushed “I am being serious here!!”

“Do you think I’m joking?” Sooyoung gave a naughty smile.

“Syoo..” Jessica called desperately “..be serious please..”

Sooyoung gave soft chuckles, ruffling Jessica’s hair when she spoke “..you are falling in love with her, aren’t you?”

Enough to get Jessica redder “..wha-what with your sudden ques-question?”

“You used to peck me on lips..” Sooyoung smiled softly “now, you peck my cheek..” she said “that’s one..” and there, Sooyoung’s naughty smile “wanna hear another in my lists?”

“..ya-yah! We’re talking about what should I do for Taee..” Jessica whined, obviously embarrassed by Sooyoung’s tease.

“All Tae needs and all she wants is you, Sica..” Sooyoung smiled “what so hard thinking about it..”

“But..” Jessica whined “Tae do everything for me, she even proposed to me and I still do no--..”

“She what?” Sooyoung cut, eyes narrowed “proposed? How come you never told me this?” she grinned “congrats!!”

“..i haven’t answered..” Jessica mumbled softly.

“Then why are you thinking so hard of what to give? Sica, all she need is your yes..”

“..how should I do it? she won’t ask again, right?” Jessica pouted “I should have just answered right when she asked me..”

Sooyoung giggled “why do you need to wait? Take your turn then..”

Jessica stared at her bestfriend, her face look that adorably cute for someone who seem is trying to think hard “..you’re right..” she giggled softly, crushing her body while planting a soft peck on Sooyoung’s cheek “thank you Syoo!! You’re the best!!”

“I know, I know..” Sooyoung giggled, patting Jessica’s back.

“But..” Jessica pulled back when she asked “how about you and Yoona? Everything’s okay?”

Sooyoung’s smiled widened “good… getting better.. and better than ever..” she grinned, shoving her hand into her bag, pulling a black box from it “my marriage is supposed to be over in three weeks, right?”

“..hmm..”

“I am going to propose for real!!” Sooyoung said excitedly “I don’t want three months, I want forever with her!!”

“Yeah, good luck with that..” Jessica giggled.

“We’re hopelessly in love, right?” Sooyoung chuckled.

Jessica nodded in between her giggle “..yes, we’re..”

-----

 

“..why didn’t you tell me?” Taeyeon asked, meeting Sooyoung’s confused eyes.

“Pardon?”

They’re standing in front of the cashier. Actually they can just ask for the bill, but Taeyeon she will pay there instead, and dragging Sooyoung along.

Why the hell wrong with everyone today. It honestly annoyed Yoona again. Just why does everyone want to talk to her wife in private?

“..about my mother’s threatened..”

“..ahh.. now I know where Jessica got that..” Sooyoung sighed “you know, you both need to give me your point first before asking question..”

“I did..” Taeyeons said impatiently “and your answer is?”

“It is not important anymore..”

“It--..”

“I mean, it’s not important to tell you about that..” Sooyoung cut “because it doesn’t matter..” she said, giving a small smile as her eyes go through Taeyeon’s shoulder, falling on a certain tall woman, her wife who is having a chat, maybe an awkward one since she is not that close with Jessica, and only by that a smile formed on Sooyoung’s face “..i am happy.. so, so happy..”

Taeyeon escaped a soft sigh “..sorry..” she said “in behalf of my mother..”

“Don’t worry..” Sooyoung smiled “..even if I won’t thank your mother either..” she said “but now I understand that if bad things happen, things will get better instead..”

“And they really are..” Sooyoung added “I have someone better.. and so does Jessica..” she smiled warmly “Jessica is lucky to have you..”

Taeyeon went silent before she escaped soft chuckles “..now, I know where Yoona got that..”

“..hmm?”

“Anyway..” Taeyeon said “are you sure? Because Sooyoung, if you still have feeling on Jessica, maybe we can still talk and fix things--..”

“If there is something to fix..” Sooyoung cut “it should be only for me to treat Yoona better..”

“Oh, please don’t!” Taeyeon groaned playfully “she make me hell worried and surprised over her sudden change!”

Sooyoung giggled “why?! she is adorably cute and hell sweet!!” she said while her eyes, once again fall on Yoona “I can’t stop staring at her!!”

“I can see that..” Taeyeon chuckled, shaking her head lightly.

“..and you go talk to Sica..” Sooyoung turned and meet Taeyeon’s eyes.

“..that’s what I planned..”

“Good.. because, trust me..” Sooyoung said, giving a wide grin, remembering her conversation with her blonde bestfriend “she won’t mind that.. trust me, she won’t..”