Wake Me Up

You Got Me

Sooyoung woke up early in the morning, finding her wife still sleeping on her side. After some argument last night, her wife, in the end just giving up on her words about sleeping in the same bed.

The tall girl gave that victorious smile, and even teased the girl all night long, hugging her wife tightly as her pillow. And Yoona, even if she kept throwing that protest, but having no desire to broke the hug, Sooyoung’s know that the latter obviously enjoying what she was doing.

And after all that argument, childish bickering, they found themselves sleeping in each other embrace for all night long.

 

Slowly, Sooyoung released Yoona’s arms from her waist, unwrapping her arms from the latter’s neck, walking quietly to the bathroom.

It’s still early, and she lets her wife to have more sleep before the latter starts her college day..

Sooyoung is showering first, and it’s not even 20 minutes before she went out.

After finishing taking a shower, still in her bathrobe, and using one towel to dry her hair, Sooyoung is walking closer to her wife, sitting on the empty side of the bed, where she was sleeping last night.

“Huff.. you’re actually a way lot more beautiful when sleeping..” the tall girl mumbled silently “..you know, I think we will become a good couple.. if only you don’t go against all my words.. or being rude to me..” she sighed.

 Sooyoung stared on her wife’s sleeping face for a little longer before she leaned closer, planting a soft kiss on the latter’s temple.

“Ahh.. I feel it again..” the tall girl pouting, placing her hand on her tightened chest “lately I really have a trouble breathing..” the tall girl mumbled, trying to steady her breathing “hmm.. I really need to meet Dr.Lee sooner..”

Sooyoung stared back at her sleeping wife for another minute, before a mischievous smile appeared on her face, mumbling “hmm.. let make it a little fun..”

 

Slowly, Sooyoung leaned closer to the sleeping girl, burying her face on her wife’s neck, making the girl let out a soft groan. Ignoring the slight movement from the brunette, the next thing she does, Sooyoung starts showering her sleeping wife’s neck with kisses.

Sooyoung is still busy with her work in Yoona’s neck, when the girl slowly opened her eyes, and unconsciously, that soft groans, turning into muffled moans.

Sooyoung’s lips curved into a smile when she feels Yoona’s hands wrapping around her neck, pulling her closer, deeper, which is obviously not being realized by the still half awake girl.

Sooyoung’s soft kisses turns into love bites, knowing that the girl will throw a wrath over that, Sooyoung let out a soft giggle after, and that’s when something hit the half awake girl.

 

“Ya-yaahhh!!!” Yoona suddenly yelled, sitting on the bed as pushing the taller girl harshly, almost causing the girl to fall from the bed.

“Yahh! That’s hurt!!” Sooyoung pouted, rubbing her shoulder.

“Th-that’s for doing inappropriate things on me!!” Yoona exclaimed, her face gets slightly red from the sight of her girlfriend in the bathrobe. She can see Sooyoung’s collarbone, and her exposed neck down to dangerously close to her chest.

“Yah! You’re enjoying it!!” Sooyoung defended “you even pulled me closer!”

A shade of red covered Yoona’s face, she even find herself struggling to find the words to go against her wife’s “..bu-but—but.. yahh!!! You’re going to leave marks!!” Yoona protested, hand running on her burning neck where Sooyoung marked “yo-your—your last night ma-marks haven’t even disappeared yet!!”

“That’s good!!” Sooyoung excitedly exclaimed, her eyes rounded brightly “then, you don’t have to announce that you’re married..” she said “your friends will know it by that..”

“Wh-why should I let my friends know about our married?!”

Sooyoung leaned closer, wearing that naughty smile before whispering “because I want to..” before pulled herself from the dumbfounded girl.

“..wh-what?”

“Ahh.. are you still sleepy? Do you want me to get you even more awake?” Sooyoung teased, having that sweet naughty smile “you know, I can do a better job aside from what I did before..”

“You—you know, you can just wake me up properly..” Yoona blushed, eyes rolling.

“Oh come on!! Why should i!?” the tall girl said “it’s not fun!!” Sooyoung bit her lower lip, moving her face closer to the blushing girl ”beside, I know you’ll love it more if I do that.. right?”

“..yo-you’re just not normal, you know..”

“That’s why!! because I’m not normal, I will wake you up my way!” Sooyoung giggled.

Yoona shook her head slightly in disbelief, finding herself being wordless from that mindless argument.

“Are you in your right mind?” Yoona asked disbelievingly “..you’re speaking nonsense early in the morning..”

“Ah, I don’t think so..” Sooyoung giggled childishly by her wife’s comment, moving her face closer to her wife’s again, this time, letting her lips brushing the younger girl’s cheek to her ear, whispering “you know that you can always drive me crazy..” before pulling from the girl and letting out a soft chuckle.

“..yo-you—you..”

“By the way, should I show you another way to wake you up?” Sooyoung whispered right beside Yoona’s ear, sending shiver all over the young girl’s body “you can choose which way you prefer the most..”

“..wh-what—what?”

“Ahh..” Sooyoung moves closer to her wife, before straddled on the latter’s lap “I will get it as a yes..”

“Ya-yahh—yahh!!! Wh-what are you do-doing?!” Yoona stuttered, placing both hands on the taller girl’s chest, trying to push the girl from her lap.

But instead of answering, Sooyoung grabbed both Yoona’s arms, holding it tightly while taking it both up to their head, silent the girl with her lips as she push the latter back laying on the bed. Both of them have their eyes shut, letting the pleasure take over their senses.

And as usual, Yoona stops resisting when Sooyoung’s tongue already found its way into . Yoona is kissing back, and once in a while, fighting to get over the control.

They’re still kissing in the same position, with Sooyoung still holding both Yoona’s wrist, before slowly, Sooyoung starts moving her lips to her wife’s neck, flooding sweet kisses all over where she can reach.

Not even forgetting to trail her marks around.

As for Yoona, she is already losing her mind. There are already a lot anyway, so why should she stop something that is already too late.

Besides, she has seriously no intention to stop whatever Sooyoung’s is doing right now.

She is high, early in the morning..

What a really nice waking up thing..

Such a good way to start her soon to be boring day on college..

 

And it’s when Sooyoung feels no more fight from the younger girl, that she lowered both her hands, holding Yoona’s waist.

Once in a while, Sooyoung’s lips will back into her wife’s lips, muffled her moans before trailing it back down to her jaw and her neck.

Slowly, Sooyoung slid her hands under Yoona’s shirt, letting her cold fingers brushing over Yoona’s warm skin, making the younger’s girl moans louder, breath hitched, chest tightened.

Yoona can feel her body burned under Sooyoung’s touch, and the fact that Sooyoung’s hands roaming freely inside her shirt already shut her mind down.

She is into this.. so much into this..

No matter how many times they keep on doing this over and over again, Yoona always find herself giving up by that touch, that kisses, that hugs..

In the middle while they’re still kissing, Yoona wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, pulling the latter closer, leaving no more distance between them.

Slowly, while her left hand still hanging around Sooyoung’s neck, Yoona’s right hand moves to Sooyoung neck, letting her palm touching the taller brunette’s skin, running it on Sooyoung’s cheek before sliding it inside the bathrobe, holding Sooyoung’s shoulder.

Without realizing it, Yoona’s palm already pressed on Sooyoung’s collarbone, going lower as they’re still drowning into their kiss.

Sooyoung’s hands still roaming inside her wife’s shirt, going higher as Yoona’s hand going lower.

And that’s again, the moment Sooyoung feels her chest burned, tightened, She stops their little make out, and Yoona has no choice but to stop wherever her hand move into. Both of them opened their eyes, having their face all red, even if it’s got a little worse on Yoona.

Sooyoung leaned her temple on her wife, giving both of them time to catch their breath.

“…I’m hungry..” the tall girl said “and we still have nothing in the refrigerator.. we should go grocery shopping later..” she added “go shower now, and let’s have breakfast..” Sooyoung said as she moves from top of her wife.

“..ya-yah!! Do-don’t order me around!!” Yoona said, sitting back on the bed.

“Ohh, or..” the tall girl paused, ignoring her wife’s word, throwing another sweet naughty smile “do you prefer being my breakfast?” she smile mischievously “..we can continue that if you want to..”

Yoona’s face go to its reddest, going speechless by the tall girl’s teasing “..you know what?” Yoona mumbled “..you’re crazy..” she said as she stood up from the bed, walking to get her morning shower.

Sooyoung giggled by the sight of her pissed wife who is still mumbling words as she walked into the bathroom.

“Yoon-baby!! Make it fast!! I’m hungry!!!” Sooyoung yelled excitedly from their shared room, leaving her wife under the cold shower in the morning, still burning, trying to get herself cooled by the simple love calling and of course from their little heated sweet making out..