The other way around

You Got Me

Taeyeon laid herself on her bed, face buried on the soft mattress, her mind filled with her so called conversation earlier with her mother, except for the yelling though.

So, sooyoung loves Jessica too..”

“All this time, Sooyoung and Jessica are in love with each other?”

“And her mother is the one who separated them?”

“Her mother is the one behind all that? threatened Sooyoung to stay away from Jessica?”

“What will happen if Jessica finds this out?”

“And should she tell the latter then? Her girlfriend? That her mother is the one who snatch away her happiness? Because of her?”

“And how about their relationship? Will Jessica call it of? Running back to Sooyoung?”

“And what if Jessica did if the blonde learn about the truth? Will Jessica hates her?”

“And if it’s not because of her mother, maybe.. maybe now, Sooyoung and Jessica will already together.. living their so happy relationship..”

 

Taeyeon hates that.. to know that she is the reason behind Jessica’s tears.. the one who caused Sooyoung to backed away and give her a chance to make a move on her bestfriend.. the one she is in love with..

And it’s just too frustrating for Taeyeon to know that all this time.. that Years, ever since she moved to States back then.. that Sooyoung was watching her, making her move on Jessica.. letting her having her chance to win Jessica’s heart when Sooyoung clearly know that if she confesses, Jessica will more than ready to give a yes..

More of it to know that she is the reason behind Sooyoung’s and Jessica’s broken heart..

Should she blame her mother? When her mother did that for her?

After all that yelling, and her mother’s confession in tears, Taeyeon left the study room, going to her bedroom without sparing a glance.

The last thing she hears that her mother tried to run after her while calling her loudly, but her father hold her mother in a hug, maybe giving both of them time to learn about the truth.. giving time to know what they suppose to do next..

But no matter now many times Taeyeon tried to think, she got nothing..

Should she talk to Sooyoung about it?

Should she tell Jessica?

Or only forget about it, let it passed? Like nothing happened?

But didn’t Jessica deserve the truth? And Sooyoung deserve to get her love back?

And that’s when Taeyeon’s mind fills with thoughts.. about Jessica.. Sooyoung.. her mother..

 

“..Tae..” a soft voice called. Taeyeon doesn’t even realize when someone comes inside her room. And knowing the owner of the very sweet loving voice, Taeyeon stays still, unmoving.

“..are you okay?” Jessica made her way to the bed, laying beside the petite woman as she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s waist, chin resting on Taeyeon’s shoulder “..did something happen?”

“..Tae? are you okay?”

“..hmm..” taeyeon hummed.

“..did you have a fight with your mom?” Jessica asked softly, worriedly, causing Taeyeon’s body stiffen up.

Did Jessica hear their argument?” thinking about that, Jessica is still staying with them in the guest’s room until the blonde finds an apartment or house.

“..I hear screaming..” Jessica added “..tae.. talk to me..”

“..everything’s okay..” Taeyeon mumbled softly, inwardly sighing.

“..are you sure? Do you want to talk it out?” Jessica coaxed, planting a soft kiss on Taeyeon’s nape.

“..it’s.. really nothing..”

“Okay..” Jessica said, placing another kiss on Taeyeon’s nape “..you can always talk to me if you want to, okay?”

“..hmm..”

“..and.. tae… can I sleep here tonight?”

Jessica’s soft voice in that sweet tempting offering finally brought Taeyeon up. The petite woman sits on her bed with Jessica followed beside her.

And there, her mind is messing with her.

Because if she answers with a yes, doesn’t it mean that she takes an advantage over Jessica’s worries?

“..can I.. just sleep alone tonight? Taeyeon answered with another question, Jessica stared back at her girlfriend in sadly, disappointed, and worry.

Disappointed because Taeyeon is keeping her problem all for herself, sad because Taeyeon doesn’t trust her enough to share what bothered her, and worry because she can do nothing over that.

“..Tae-..”

“Please..” Taeyeon cut in a soft whispered.

Jessica sighed, knowing that she can do nothing. Biting her lower lip, Jessica stood up from the bed.

“..i will always be here if you need me, okay?” Jessica said, giving a small smile, earning a light nod from the petite woman before Jessica stepped out from the room, leaving Taeyeon’s there, along with her messy minds.. alone in doubt and guilt for whatever happened by her mother.. worry and fear by the though of Jessica’s leave if the blonde finds out the truth..

-----

 

Sooyoung woke up when the day changed, with the light going through her window, more than enough to tell Sooyoung that she has been sleeping all night.

But when she thought she supposed to spent her last night on the cold hard tiles in the kitchen, instead she can feel her body resting in her comfort bed.

Sooyoung slowly turned to her side, only to find it empty, the side where her wife is supposed to sleep right now. But her disappointment washed over when she turned to the other side of bed, and finding her wife, and really, her wife is sitting on the floor, pulling a carpet under her as her body rested on the side of the bed and her head rested on the edge of the bed, near Sooyoung’s body, with a bowl of water and a wet towel beside the sleeping latter.

A small smile appeared on Sooyoung’s face as she watched Yoona still sleeping soundlessly. That’s so sweet of Yoona to take care of her all night..

Slipping out from the blanket, and climbing down from the bed, Sooyoung moves closer to her wife, planting a soft peck on Yoona’s hair before she lifted the tall woman on her embrace, to where she supposed to sleep. A more comfortable place to sleep.

Yoona only lets out a soft grunt but due to tiredness, she drown deep into her dreams.

Sooyoung took her time for a moment to watch her wife’s sleeping before she lays another soft kiss on Yoona’s temple and went under shower, having a quick shower before she stepped out from her room, bringing her phone with her.

Sooyoung ordered their lunch. Yes, obviously lunch since it’s already to late for breakfast. Sooyoung waited another 15 minutes for their lunch to arrive before she went back to their room when their lunch already placed in the kitchen, on the table.

Sooyoung made her way into her room, carefully sitting on the edge of the bed by, by the sleeping woman’s left side. Sliding her right hand on Yoona’s left cheek, Sooyoung leaned closer, brushing her nose on the other side of Yoona’s cheek.

Yoona lets out a soft grunt, but not waking up yet.

Sooyoung’s lips curved into a smile as she pressed her lips on Yoona’s jaw, going to the latter’s ear, letting her lips still lingered on Yoona’s skin when she whispered softly “..Yoona..”

“..mm…”

Yoona let out another soft grunt which caused Sooyoung to move her lips before calling her wife again. And the second call seems enough to wake the tired woman up.

Yoona slowly opened her eyes when Sooyoung moves her lips on Yoona’s jaw, and the moment she got a clear sight of the ceiling, she immediately sits up, bumping her temple on Sooyoung’s in her way as she remember of what happened last night.

“Ouch!!” Sooyoung let out a soft groan while rubbing her temple.

“So-soo?!” Yoona’s eyes widened “..a-are you okay?! Why—why are you he-here?!” she asked surprisingly. As far as she remembers, she should end up on the floor, right?

“..giving you a morning kiss..” Sooyoung said in between her groan before she stood up “..do you hate it that much?” the tall woman wears a flat expression, giving a fake disappointed look after.

“..th-that’s not—not it!!” Yoona swiftly answered, afraid if Sooyoung misunderstood her reflex action.

“You can just said it kindly, you know..” Sooyoung said “I can understand if you just say ‘I don’t want it..’” the tall brunette mumbled.

“..no—no!! that—that’s-..”

“I ordered lunch..” Sooyoung cut, expressionless “let’s have lunch..” and as the tall brunette turned her back on Yoona, a small smile appeared on her face while she made her way out from the room, obviously satisfied and entertained by Yoona’s flustering and confusing expression.

Yoona stared on Sooyoung’s back as her wife walks further, biting her lower lip when she finally realized that Sooyoung already left. Climbing down from her bed, Yoona quickly made her way to the kitchen, pretty much worried if Sooyoung gets mad on her.

She hasn’t even apologize from their argument happened in the party, and for last night, and now, no.. she can’t let Sooyoung getting mad for that.. not when she thought that Sooyoung still mad at her.

 

Yoona stepped in the dining room when Sooyoung already sits on her seat, already sitting in front of her lunch. Yoona quietly sits and starts eating as she glances over her wife.

Did Sooyoung mad? Why?

But Sooyoung’s says no word and it scares Yoona to start their conversation. So instead, they both have their lunch in silence.

It doesn’t take long when they both finish their lunch, as Sooyoung stood up from her seat, taking both their plates to the kitchen’s sink “..go shower.. I will do the dishes..” the brunette said, not even sparing a glance over Yoona.

Yoona frowned.

Did she do something wrong? Did she upset her wife? Did she make the latter angry?

And leaving all the questions unanswered, Yoona made her way to their room, taking her shower. In the needs of wanting to talk it out with Sooyoung, and pretty tired of having their fight over and over again, and to the most of it pretty much confused by Sooyoung’s weird behavior at the moment, Yoona finished her shower as quickly as she can, getting dressed before going out from the bathroom.

Yoona scanned their bedroom, and upon not seeing her wife there, she made her way to the living room as she hopes to see Sooyoung there.

Even leaving her hair dripping wet, only slightly dry by the towel, Yoona walked out to the living room, having Sooyoung’s back in her sight, sitting on the couch, but the TV is off.

Worriedly, Yoona walked in the living room, in light slow steps as she walked in front of Sooyoung, she was about to ask when her wife grabbed her hand suddenly, pulling her gently to let Yoona falls on her lap.

Not that Yoona mind, but her face grows red when Sooyoung’s hands touch her thighs to fix her leg to straddle on the teller brunette’s lap.

Satisfied with their position, Sooyoung wrapped her slender arms around Yoona’s waist, pulling the latter closer as she buried her face on Yoona’s neck. With that, Yoona finds blood rushes all over her body, her heart doubles it paces, and breath heaved.

Yoona’s arms found its way around Sooyoung’s neck, dragging herself closer, getting even more comfortable as Sooyoung’s warm breath hitting her skin on her neck.

This is not really good, not if Sooyoung intention stops here.

“..actually.. I don’t really mind about the shower thing..” Sooyoung mumbled, and feeling her wife’s lips move on her neck, Yoona’s blushing worsen, trying hard to hold herself from whatever bad thought she has “..you will still smell good, anyway..”

But Sooyoung’s comments are not that helping..

“..thank you, Yoona..” Sooyoung spoke quietly, sincerely “..for taking care of me last night..” she said “..you much spend quite a lot of time, dragging me to our bed..” Sooyoung said, escapes soft chuckles “..do I weight a lot?”

Gosh.. really.. how far Sooyoung plans to with all that sweet gesture? And just how much she can hold herself from that sweet tortures?

And seriously, does Sooyoung aware of how tiny that self-control left to finally broke her restrain and start going over that tempting body? That one she always wishing to have every night?

And really.. Sooyoung must knows how far she can take.. and how far she should go before Yoona lost her mind..

“..you—you’re… no—not that he-heavy..” Yoona mumbled, feeling Sooyoung starts moving her lips on her neck.

“..hmm.. still.. thank you so much..” Sooyoung whispered, running her lips from Yoona’s neck to the latter’s jaw, to her ear “..either you do it sincerely.. or not.. still thank you so much, Yoona..” Sooyoung added “..and Sorry for being a bad wife for these past days..”

Yoona swiftly pulled herself from Sooyoung’s slightly, leaving a slight gap between them “..i—I do it sin-sincerely!!” the latter stuttering exclaimed “..and—and.. yo-you’re not being a—a bad wife..”

A sweet smile appeared on Sooyoung’s face by Yoona’s blushing face. Slipping her left hand under Yoona’s tank top, roaming all over Yoona’s back, Sooyoung brought her right hand on Yoona’s thigh, giving a gently massage “..so.. do I owe you something? how can I pay it?” Sooyoung gave a naughty smile.

“..i—i..” Yoona’s breath hitched, trying to get her mind focused on Sooyoung’s word rather than her wife’s naughty roaming hands “..it—it’s o-okay..” she said “..be-beside.. i—I should be the—the one who apologize..” Yoona bit her lower lip, that words, get Sooyoung’s hands stop its move “..i—i.. i-.. I’m so-sorry.. Soo.. it—it’s my fault..”

“Did you just say sorry?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed.

Yoona bit her lower lip anxiously, both her hands gripped Sooyoung’s loose shirt that drown her short pants tightly, head bended down. It’s just that she is not used to be the one who apologize.. it’s so not her.. and now, how much Sooyoung chance her.. how far Sooyoung can make her fall..

“..Yoona..” Sooyoung called, using her right hand to lift Yoona’s face, meeting their eyes “..thank you..” she said “..you don’t know how much it means for me..”

“..it—it’s my fault, a-anyway..”

“And so does mine..” Sooyoung spoke, giving a small smile when her right hand caressing Yoona’s burning cheek affectionately before letting it fall back down on Yoona’s thigh.

And consciously.. in complete awareness.. and not by reflex..

It took seconds, when they both are leaning closer, letting their faces grow closer, as their head tilting to each side in opposite, to where their lips presses gently in the middle.

And butterfly? Fireworks? Rainbows?

Who says that it’s enough to describe feelings? To describe love?

Nothing will be enough…

Yoona and Sooyoung know it better.. because they feel it right that time..

When their body melted in each other embrace, like how it finds every empty spaces to fits.. or when they desperately pulling each other closer to get more than how they already were.. or when their tongues find its way to home, to where they will more than glad to get used to.. and where they know that it will crave them more… to get them more addicted.. to get them more crazy over with.. but with that sweet tastes… they know that they can just always going back home.. always..

Or maybe when Yoona’s hands are going to Sooyoung’s nape, fingers lost in between her wife’s hairs.. by the way she pushed herself closer to Sooyoung’s, harder.. to remind the latter to who the owner of her.. and who the owner of Sooyoung’s.. and just to tell them both to where they both belong to.. to where they should always going back over and over again.. and just.. to remind them, that it them who belongs to each other.. and something that only theirs..

Or maybe when Sooyoung’s hands are roaming freely inside Yoona’s tank top, feeling Yoona’s back as her wife shivered with her touches.. with the way Sooyoung pulled her wife closer.. giving her wife more than the latter’s wants.. and getting more than what she needs.. just to get them both cured from longing.. and to pay for whatever they lost in these past few days.. they’re lost.. and to the more they find home, the more they lost in it..

The kiss gets harder, faster, and most of it as their breath heaved, none of the want to pull back right at the moment.. as their chest tightened, none of the want to lose the sweet tastes.. as their breathed slowed and panting, none of the want to break what they are having in the moment..

Their bodies want more.. their soul obviously into each other more than what words can describe.. and mind? don’t even ask.. they’re lost.. minutes ago.. and have no intention to be found..

Just like drugs.. on how they crave and addicted.. the more they drown.. the more they want..

They are high.. and have no intention to be sober up.. it’s the sweetest taste.. the best feeling.. and just perfect to be..

And to left them wonder.. how does it feel to take this more.. how better it takes to bring this more.. and how crazy they could be to get more..

And it’s when their lungs given up that left them no choice but to pull from the kiss, but still, not ready to lose the moment, they pulled back to where their temples still connected, leaving a seriously tiny gap in between their lips as they clearly still can brush into each other’s, and not wanting to let that warmth go, by how they still let their nose nuzzling with each other’s, breath hitting each other’s faces, and once in a while meeting their lips, pressing only just to get another sweet tastes from each other’s.

“..this is bad..” Sooyoung mumbled, knowing where this is heading. This is different. Too much feels mixes in between, and none of them wanting to get into it just to know that one of them is not ready yet.

Because if they’re going all the way, they’re not going to stop.. not when they don’t want to go back, not when they pretend not to know.. and not when they both are already lost..

Lost in love..

“..we should stop..” Sooyoung breathed heavily.

But Yoona leaned closer, trying to get their lips meet in another turn.. only to get Sooyoung back away slightly. Their temple still in touch.

“..Yoona, I swear..” Sooyoung whispered “..i can’t take more.. you broke me down.. and I know.. I am gonna lost it if we take it into another kiss..” she mumbled. She had promised, not to get deeper without her wife’s consent.. and she is trying to keep her word..

But Yoona makes it harder when the latter keep trying to meet their lips..

“…I want you..” and that’s when Yoona spoke in between her panting, finally giving up her all, broken down to all her defenses, losing into Sooyoung’s eyes.. giving up into love, letting her heart finally speaks to where its belong to, to where the owner should keep it just for enternity..

She says it clearly consciously and definitely knows who she is saying it to..

Yes, sure her body craves it.. and her mind are whispering to it… to where her soul clearly voices it out.. but it’s her heart that screams loudly..

..it’s the right person.. it’s her that you want.. all every part of you.. your body, your mind, your soul.. and your heart.. she is the one.. the one.. and the only one..”

And as much as Sooyoung wants this.. and as much as Sooyoung teases her wife about it.. it’s just never crossed her mind that one day, that stubborn wife she has.. that one with some pride issues will voices it out.. right on her ear.. right in her embrace.. right to her heart.. in a soft whispering pleading..

“..Sooyoung.. make love to me…”