Real start

You Got Me

“Sica… baby.. sica-baby.. babe..”

Taeyeon had been trying to call her girlfriend like almost 15 minutes now. But the blonde, sitting on the couch in her office, saying nothing, eyes glued on the paper in her hand, busy scanning her company report. She is going to take it over, in days.

And about Taeyeon’s calling, Jessica is obviously pretending not to hear. Just a certain jealousy issue..

It’s around an hour after Sooyoung left.

Taeyeon pouted, she is sulking after another failed attempt to get the blonde’s eyes.

“Tell me what’s wrong..” Taeyeon spoke “why did you mad at me? what did I do wrong?”

Jessica sighed, finally placing the paper on the table, eyes shifting to her girlfriend “..what do you think?”

“I—I.. as far as I remember… sica, I do nothing wrong..” Taeyeon replied “did I upset you? somehow make you mad?”

Jessica went silent for a moment before she answered “..you.. called sunny baby..” she said, referring to a phone call Taeyeon’s get from her cousin earlier.

“But—but.. she is my cousin..” Taeyeon said “..really, I just call her that because she called me that just now..”

“So, how much baby do you have?”

“Sica…” Taeyeon called weakly “I won’t call anyone like that but you..”

“But you called sunny that..”

“Because she is my cousin.. and—and.. she is a family.. besides, I don’t even call her that every day.. I was just joking around because she called me that too..”

“Then, are you joking around with me too when you call me baby?”

“Whatt?! Nooo!!” Taeyeon quickly replied “of course not!!”

Jessica heaved another sigh, still doesn’t get a satisfied answer “listen, if you only play around with me--..”

“I don’t!” Taeyeon cut swiftly “sica, I love you.. so, so much!!”

Jessica sighed, picking back her paper and start scanning it, starting to ignore her girlfriend again.

Taeyeon pouted, nudging her girlfriend gently “..sica.. we haven’t finished talking yet..” but Jessica doesn’t even move.

Taeyeon sighed when she suddenly stood up from the couch, walking out from the office room, with Jessica’s eyes glued to Taeyeon as she walking out, doing it as secret as she could, feeling slightly disappoint with Taeyeon’s attitude with going out just like that.

Jessica sighed, as usual, her jealousy issue just bought them into another fight. And she actually feels guilty but she stayed still, thinking what could she does later to apologize. Taeyeon must be upset because this happen over and over again.

 

Aside from guilty, Jessica feels a little disappoint by how Taeyeon just leave her there. The simple gesture can’t help but make her think that maybe Taeyeon starts to feel tired being in relationship with her. Somehow, it makes her scared, and sad.

Jessica is zoning out, a part of her mind trying to think why Taeyeon behaves like that, and the reason why Taeyeon just left, and another part, trying to think what should she does to make it up this time. She obviously should take a part of the relationship, it’s their, and it’s just shouldn’t be Taeyeon who is the one who is trying to work it out every time.

It’s been an hour and Jessica is still drowning in her deep thought with her girlfriend still haven’t been back yet when the door cracked open. Jessica lifted her face, wishing that Taeyeon appeared behind the door, only to be disappointed by the sight of her girlfriend’s personal assistant, Jiyoung.

The girl walked closer, with Jessica eyeing the girl, trying to guess what the girl is about to do. Maybe Taeyeon asked her to get a file or something on her table.

But instead, Jiyoung is walking closer to the couch, stop her step right in front of Jessica. Jessica stared at the girl in confused, she was about to ask what she is doing when the girl cut her with handing a red rose.

“Hmm?” no matter how confused she is, Jessica took the rose from Jiyoung “wha-..” and Jessica hasn’t even finish her word when Jiyoung already walked out from the place, leaving Taeyeon’s office.

Still drowning in confusion, it’s not even five seconds when the door cracked open once again. And this time, Jessica recognized the girl as the receptionist girl in the front door in first floor, Nicole.

And just like Jiyoung, this time Nicole handed Jessica another red rose, saying nothing as she left the place, leaving Jessica still in dazed.

And another one.. which Jessica remembered as one of the cleaning girl..

Another one who is Jessica saw around the cafeteria..

And another one..

It’s not just five, or tens.. it’s more, and it stop right when Jessica gets her thirty red roses, all place on the table since Jessica can’t even hold it anymore.

Knowing something is going on, Jessica stood up, decided to go out to check what happen outside, or at least get a clue about the roses when the door cracked opened, this time, revealing her girlfriend, wearing a sweet innocent smile, holding another red rose.

“Tae, is this-..”

“Baby..” Taeyeon cut as she walks closer “do you know what red rose means?”

“Hmm?”

“It means ‘I love you..’..” Taeyeon replied, standing in front of Jessica “it’s been a month since we are together..” she added “and I want you to know that every day, in every months, over and over again, I want you to know that I love you..” she finished, handing the last red roses she held.

“It’s-..”

“I preserved it..” Taeyeon cut “like my love, it will last forever..”

Jessica tears up, crushing her girlfriend into a tight hug.

“And baby..” Taeyeon spoke softly while pulling from the hug, taking a black box from her pocket “we’ve known each other for years.. and even if it’s just a month since we’re in relationship, I want you to know that I’m not playing around with you..” she said “and I want to spend my forever with you..”

“I just want you to know that I take our relationship seriously, and I don’t have any intent to play around, not when I know it will kill me to lose you..”

Taeyeon opened the box, revealing a silver ring “baby, maybe it’s too sudden for you, but you don’t have to answer it now..” she said “I will wait until you’re ready..” she smiled sincerely “so, will you marry me?”

Jessica cried after Taeyeon slipped the ring on her finger, pulling her girlfriend into a breathless kiss before hugging the girl tightly.

“I love you Jessica Jung.. I always will…”

------

 

There are two women sitting silently in the living room on that so quiet house. Sooyoung is practically tired, and Yoona is too scared to utter a word, afraid that somehow she will light up another fight.

And for the nth time, Sooyoung heaved another sighs, staring blankly into the TV which not even on, while Yoona keeps glancing over her wife, worriedly.

“..why is it so hard for you to say sorry?” Sooyoung asked quietly, eyes still dazed in front, while Yoona keeps silent.

“Or a simple thank you for me for bailing you out? Rushing there as fast as I could because I’m worried? Coming all my way from Tae’s office?” she added when Yoona keeps in silent.

Sooyoung turned to her wife, staring deeply at Yoona’s side façade, doing nothing but fidgeting nervously “..care to tell me what happened?”

“..the police already told you..” Yoona whispered silently.

“But I haven’t heard from my wife.. I can’t get biased, right?”

“..i—I.. I didn’t do it on purpose..”

“But you didn’t apologize..”

“..I was about to.. but, but she yelled.. and—and.. I got annoyed.. and yelled back..”

Sooyoung sighed, Yoona thought maybe her wife will throw another angry words like before, but Sooyoung pulled her into another hug, buried her face on Yoona’s neck, whispered as Yoona shivered, melted right away with a simple sentence “..next time, try not to worry me like hell..”

Yoona stayed still, it’s just too ridiculous at how a hug can make her mind went blank, her face blushed, and her heart crossed its normal beat.

“Starting today, I will make sure to drive you to college and pick you up every day..” she said “and tomorrow give me your car’s key, and I will pick your car in the police office..”

Yoona nodded lightly, feeling Sooyoung’s hot breath on her neck, and Sooyoung’s arms that wrapped around her waist securely.

Yoona stayed still even when Sooyoung pulled from the hug, she admits that she slightly disappointed when Sooyoung pulled herself from the hug. But what comes more obviously something that won’t be rejected by Yoona when she felt Sooyoung’s right hand on her left cheek, turning her face to meet Sooyoung’s warm eyes.

Sooyoung leaned closer, and Yoona doesn’t even know what happen with her when she found herself leaning closer as what Sooyoung does, meeting their lips.

Yoona felt her cheek burned, and Sooyoung’s touch worsen it, she can feel Sooyoung’s hand moving from her cheek to her neck and to her nape, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss. Not like how their kiss every nights or mornings, this time, it’s more sweet, sincere, and something that they’re sure sweeten it..

They feel their heart beat work in the same beat, the same pace, and that’s when they found themselves kissing on the couch, which turned an innocent kiss into a passionate one.

And really, if they don’t have to breath, the kiss may last forever.

It took them a moment before they pulled from the kiss, filling their lung’s need as they stared into each other’s eyes.

“..you’re blushing..” Sooyoung whispered. And it’s enough to worsen her wife’s blush.

Yoona’s broke the stare as she wants to stand up, but Sooyoung swiftly grabbed her wrist, making her wife fall into her embrace, and quickly wrapped her into a tight hug, something that make Yoona burned even more.

“I know you’re sorry..” Sooyoung said “even if you didn’t say it..” she added “and since it’s already okay right now.. I will take care of the rest..” she said “so, it’s okay.. Yoona, it’s okay..” Sooyoung said, getting no response from the girl, except a pair of arms that wrapped around her waist tightly, Yoona is hugging back.

“And I will take that kiss as your way to say thank you..” Sooyoung chuckled softly “so.. you’re welcome, my wife..” she smiled, placing soft kisses on Yoona’s hair.

Sooyoung pulled from the hug, staring into her wife’s eyes as she spoke “hey.. wanna have a date with me?”

“Wh-what?”

“You can choose..” Sooyoung smiled “wanna go out to mall, or movie, and have our lunch and dinner outside.. or staying at home, order some foods, and watching movies at home?” she asked “I bought some movies days ago..”

“Hmm..”

“And..” Sooyoung cut, wearing a sweet naughty smile as she leans closer to Yoona’s side face, whispering hazily “you sure will get more for the second option..” she said “because you know, we can have few sessions between our movies marathon later..” Sooyoung chuckled softly “and I will make sure that you don’t regret taking the second one..”

Yoona is blushing hard, doesn’t even dare to lift her head and meeting Sooyoung’s naughty stare, but she grabbed the hem of Sooyoung shirt tightly when she mumbled “…ho-home..”

Sooyoung placed her finger under Yoona’s chin with her thumb grazing slightly, lifting her wife’s face to meet their eyes “good choice..” she whispered before leaning closer to Yoona and gives another breathless kiss.

 

“..you might want to change your clothes first..” Sooyoung said “I will order our food first, before I go to change..” she said, standing up from the couch and make a call to a nearest restaurant.

It’s around 20 minutes when they both are already sitting back in the living room, on the couch, with foods on the table, starting their first movie in their so called date.

They’re sitting closely, with Yoona doesn’t even mind when Sooyoung slipped her left arm around her waist and hugged her tightly, pulling her closer. No, Yoona really doesn’t mind since she found it more than comfortable leaning her back on Sooyoung’s side.

They are watching when Sooyoung’s right hand took Yoona’s into hers, holding it tightly. Yoona likes it, she loves it so much that she found herself holding Sooyoung’s hand back.

And yeah, once in a while, they found themselves struggling to fill their need of craving for each other, of their new addiction. They’re not going far, just enough to tell them that they’re walking together in the same line, to let them both know that they do need and want each other.

Smiles can’t even leave their face as their eyes glued to the TV, once in a while glances into each other, definitely in secret.

Showering kisses in between the movies, holding hands tightly as the hug, and no sweets will get tastier than how they are right now.

And who said that a romantic date need candlelight dinner? Expensive place, stuffs? Or presents? Or surprises? Or money?

Yoona knows it better…

With how her body need that warm hugs from her wife and disappointing even when Sooyoung leaves to toilet for a while, Yoona swiftly glued her body back to its place, Sooyoung’s embrace..

With how her hand always searching for Sooyoung’s, even when Sooyoung just leaving hers for a sip on her drink, Yoona wasted no second in holding Sooyoung’s hand back…

With how her lips craving for Sooyoung’s, even wanting more when they both already lacking for air, having trouble breathing, but Yoona always found herself getting pulling her wife deeper..

With how her heart can’t help but reacting excessively by a simple hug, holding hand, kisses..

And that’s when Yoona knows…

That she is already falling..