Dangerously close

You Got Me

“Fine..” Yoona mumbled, finally answering her wife’s offer. It’s after she is walking back and forth beside the bed for about almost thirty minutes now.

It when they already got home after their two weeks honeymoon, when they just finished unpacking their stuff into their newlywed house, yes, in the same room.

With Sooyoung is lying on the bed, eyes closed, resting her tired body, and Yoona standing beside the bed, both hands on her waist.

Don’t call the man Mr.Im if he don’t have thousands ways to make the two girls get closer. There is nothing he can’t do if he wants to.

He simply locked all unimportant room in the house, aside from living room, reading room, and some other room, there is only exactly one bedroom leave unlocked.

 

By this time, Mr.Im may be laughing in victory, telling his wife and the choi’s about what things he has accomplished until now.

Well, leaving his daughter with no choice but to sleep in the same room with Sooyoung, which she claimed as a stranger at first, for three months, obviously worth getting a wrath from his only daughter.

But up till this hour, his daughter, Im Yoona, doesn’t even give a phone call to whine or scold or even protest about that decision.

For Mr.Im himself, getting his daughter followed his word without getting into an argument or small fight with the young spoiled girl, is definitely something worth celebrating for.

And thinking that it must be because his daughter gets to learn or maybe just busying herself to turn the argument to her wife instead, making Mr.Im even more pushed to get the girl into their marriage.

The other reason, may because ever since his daughter gets into her teenager’s life, these has been the two most peaceful weeks Mr.Im has got without getting random calls, from random places, just to inform him about her only daughter’s bad behavior.

And sure, Mr.Im can have her peaceful weekend without any disturbing phone call from her only daughter, leaving all the responsibility to her daughter’s wife, letting the two girls taking care of their own marriage.

 

Sooyoung opened her eyes slowly, sitting in the bed after, giving her wife a blank look “what ‘fine’?” she asked “did I do something wrong?” Sooyoung asked innocently, thinking she maybe pissed her wife somehow.

Yoona’s eyes awkwardly wondering around the big spacious room, trying not to meet Sooyoung’s, it’s just too much for her pride to answer that question with a ‘yes’, and now Sooyoung seems to forget about it already.

“..I said.. fine, let’s try work our marriage out..” she repeated, trying to make that it’s somehow doesn’t bother much for her.

Sooyoung blinks several times, trying to make her tired brain, works, slowly a sweet teasing smile appears on her face, and the moment Yoona saw it, the only thing she hopes is that her childish teasing naughty wife, doesn’t ask her about the reason, because really, honestly, she can’t answer that now, simply because she doesn’t know the reason either.

No, she is not in love, and that’s what she keeps telling herself, she even let out a sarcastic chuckle by the thought when she saw her reflection in the bathroom mirror before, she won’t, never..

And she swore, that smile, almost get her abnormally beating heart jumped out from her chest.

Okay, maybe she is not ready to voiced her ‘yes’, or maybe simply that smile just too.. ridiculously sweet..

 

“Ah..” Sooyoung nodded, still with the same smile “I almost forget about that..” she said “honestly, I even think that you already agreed with me since you didn’t reject me..” she added, her naughty smile grew wider “you don’t even push me when I give our ‘good morning’ and ‘good night’ kiss..”

Yoona blushed by Sooyoung’s words, still awkwardly avoiding her wife’s gaze “..whatever..” she mumbled.

Sooyoung grinned mischievously before she spoke“So, we-..”

“But..” Yoona cut “I have some conditions for this.. and to make it clear, I will tell you now..”

Sooyoung sighed, lips quickly formed a pout, making Yoona even harder to fall her gaze on her childish wife’s behavior “..what is it?”

 

Yoona took a deep breath, both hands folded on her chest “first.. my summer vacation ended today, which means I will come back to college tomorrow..” she said “I don’t want any of my friends find out that I already married..”

“Whatt?” Sooyoung whined “I even already planned to tell every your friends I will meet tomorrow about our marriage..” she said, throwing a teasing smile after “or.. should I just mark you now, so they-..”

“Yahh!! Choi Soyoung!!” Yoona scolded, blushing by her wife’s comment, as usual her naughty wife “get serious, will you!?”

Sooyoung giggled “fine.. I don’t mind that one..” she added “I can wait until you’re ready and tell the world about us..” she grinned mischievously.

Yoona rolled her eyes, ignoring that comment, before she continued “second..  no touching, no hugging, no kissing, no-..”

“No..” Sooyoung cut “I object that one..”

“Yah! I haven’t even finished with-..”

“I won’t take that one..” Sooyoung stubbornly said “how can I go to sleep at night without my pillow? How about my ‘good morning’ and ‘good night’ kisses?” she added, throwing another sweet naughty smile “besides, trust me.. you won’t be able to resist me..”

Yoona blushed worsen by Sooyoung’s words, keeping herself silent to keep her breathing steady. Okay, a part of her, agreed with that.. but that stupid highly pride, keep her in the line.. which she thought the right line..

“Yoona.. let’s skip this one..” Sooyoung grinned.

Yoona was about to throw another argument, but finding herself saying nothing, sighing in defeated on her childish wife “fine..” she mumbled “last.. we will respect each other privacy, that’s why.. aside from our marriage life, we won’t get too much into each other private life..”

“Whatt?” Sooyoung whined again “but I want to know about you more..” she added childishly, obviously making her wife redder, the younger girl even find herself speechless by that, again “I will drive you to collage every days.. and pick you up as well.. I want to know your friends.. and get along with them..”

“And—and we will have lunch and dinner together, spending our weekend only the two of us, having our date maybe every one or twice a week..” Sooyoung said, giving an innocent smile.

“Isn’t that what marriage couple do?”

“Ya-yahh!! Yo-you’re practically do-dodging all my words!!” Yoona said with her so red face now.

“If we’re going to work our marriage out, we don’t really need that kind of rules, don’t you think?”

“Wh-..”

“Besides, it’s not exactly how I wish my marriage life would be..” the tall brunette mumbled, giving a thinking expression before she added “how about doing it my way?” she asked excitedly.

“Yeah?” Yoona answer sarcastically “and how your wishing marriage life supposed to be?”

Sooyoung seems to have her own thought for seconds, before that familiar sweet naughty smile appear on her face “here.. come closer..” she added to the standing woman.

“Hmm?” Yoona brows creased, trying to get what exactly her wife is up to.

“Come closer..” Sooyoung said “I will explain to you clearly..”

Yoona sighed before walked closer, standing right in front of the tall brunette who is still sitting on the bed “wh-..”

And before she knows it, Sooyoung hugged her tight, pulled her to the bed, using both her arms to support the girl for not hurting her.

Yoona blinked in surprised, when she realized it, she is already lying on the bed with her wife hugging her tight, Sooyoung’s face buried on her tummy.

“YA-YAHH!! Wh-what—what are you doing?!!!” Yoona yelled, trying to release Sooyoung’s grip around her waist.

“Shh!!” the brunette relaxingly replied “if you move too much.. I swear Yoona.. I will do more than hugging..” she warned, making Yoona blushed more, stiffened after.

 

They’re staying in the same position for a while, with Yoona doesn’t even dare to move even slightly, she can feel Sooyoung’s breath on her tummy, making her heart drive crazy, hoping that Sooyoung at least doesn’t realized it.

For Sooyoung, she does feel that.. but she herself find it quite hard.. to deal with hers..

After a while, Sooyoung pulled from the hug, moving her body to meet her wife’s eyes, she is staring into Yoona’s, when the latter finally asked “..wh-what?”

“Do you.. find it uncomfortable being hug by me?”

“..hmm.. not really..” Yoona answered, trying to make like Sooyoung’s question doesn’t affect her when it almost make her heart stop beating.

A sweet teasing smile appear on the taller brunette’s face, and Yoona swore, at the moment, she doesn’t know how to deal with it anymore, she start to find it.. too much to handle..

“I—I me-mean.. i-I ca-can get used to this..” Yoona replied before Sooyoung can even speak, thinking that her answer may at least stop her wife to throw another naughty teasing on her.

Unfortunately, Sooyoung’s naughty grin wider by Yoona’s answer, Yoona is already blushing hard, trying to get a way to get out from this situation, before she crushed her pride more from Sooyoung’s simple teasing.

“I—I mean.. we-we want to wo-work our marriage right? so—so..” Yoona stuttered, when she finally give in “YA-YAHH!! Don’t ask me that kind of embarrassing thing!!!” Yoona yelled slightly, trying to hide her embarrassment “aren’t you the one who-..”

And her words stopped when Sooyoung’s lips already pressing tightly on hers..

They’re kissing, and just like how it always happen, Yoona lost her mind the moment Sooyoung’s tongue roaming all over .

Yoona doesn’t even realized it when she already had her arms circling around Sooyoung’s neck, pulling her wife deeper, begging more than how she already has. She wants more..

The only thing that make their lips lost in contact is because they both know that they still need breathing..

But slowly, Sooyoung bring her lips lower to her wife’s neck, start flooding it with kissed, making Yoona let out soft moans, cannot take more of the pleasure, Yoona run her hand down, sliding it inside Sooyoung’s shirt, caressing the taller girl’s bare tummy.

Yoona’s hand dangerously going higher, but before Yoona can get what she wants, Sooyoung pulled from the kiss, staring into her blushing wife.

“..I’m hungry..” Sooyoung mumbled, giving a big grin “I will call delivery foods..” she added, before stepping out from the bed, going out from the room, leaving her dumbfounded wife lying in the bed.

What?!” Yoona groaned, frustrated “she is doing it again!!”

Yoona is lying still on the bed, using one arm to close her eyes, trying to get her breath steady, wondering if agreeing being in the marriage is really okay at the first place.

Her desire which grow more for the girl, no matter how many times, and how hard she tried to disprove… she knows.. slowly.. she is falling..

“Damn..” Yoona cursed lowly “how the hell I’m suppose to keep myself composed if she is kissing me like she was about to do it..” she sighed “she even-..” Yoona eyes grew wider when she remembered something, swiftly she get off of the bed, walking to the big mirror in front of their wardrobe room.

“..crap..” she gritted her teeth tightly, obviously pissed, lifting one hand to touch some red marks around her neck “..that woman..”

-----

 

Sooyoung leaned her back on the wall beside their door room.

She can still feel it.. that burning sensation where Yoona just touched her.. she feels it..

And her abnormally beating heart, not really help either..

What’s wrong with me?” Sooyoung mumbled, placing her hand on her chest, feeling it tightened “is my asthma come back?”

“Hmm.. Maybe I just need to meet Dr.Lee..” Sooyoung shrugged it off, before walking relaxingly to the living room downstairs to call the delivery food.