I Got You

You Got Me

“..to my love… Im Yoona.. do you hear me?”

Yoona’s eyes are already b in tears, and it keeps falling when she hears that sweet familiar voice.

She misses that so much. Her Sooyoung.

Yoona is definitely surprised, but she feels a lot more important than that.

And out of all, the first and most important thing she could ever named and never failed to do so is that she knows, she is falling deeper, more, and more in love with that person. Her wife, her Sooyoung.

“..e-ehem..” the voice from the speaker awkwardly cleared , must be nervous as hell.

“..uh.. so, Yoona..” the voice called sweetly “..i—I know this must be quite embarrassing and childish for you..” she said, but only Yoona knows how much this thing beyond what Sooyoung said at the moment.

Because instead of feeling embarrassed by whatever Sooyoung did by that countless pair of eyes that are gluing on her, Yoona is proud to have someone to call her that in front of so much people. My love.

I can understand if by now all you want is to disappear from wherever you stand right now..”

But Yoona doesn’t. Yoona is aware that all her heart wants is to run over to wherever Sooyoung be right now, hugging the brunette tightly, and kissing her wife hard and endless.

But better things come to those who wait, and Yoona waits, simply because she wants to hear what was Sooyoung are going to talk about.

And I surely will try to understand for whatever you’re going to scold me..”

Yes, Sooyoung might be right about that.

There is no chance that Yoona is going to let Sooyoung pass this one without scolding.

Scolding for causing the most two miserable days in her life, scolding for torturing her in tears of longing for her, scolding her wife because leaving with no words, no news, no anything.. and it scared the hell out of Yoona.. because for the very first time in her life, Yoona wants someone to stay, forever.

But please..” that voice whispered softly “I only need ten minutes for you to stand up wherever you’re right now, and listen to every words I am going to say..”

And hell! Yoona is sure as hell that even if Sooyoung asks her to stand there hours, days, or whatever.. she is going to stand anyway.

She will.

“..Yoona baby..”

A smile makes its way on Yoona’s face, still in tears, but she is happy, so, so happy.

I know.. marrying me might be the worst decision you’ve ever thought you made..”

And if making Yoona falls deep that she can’t imagine her life without Sooyoung, making her life miserably only to get her out from her sight for second, and crying in longing just because she misses Sooyoung for the moment she thought she was going to lose her wife..

Sooyoung might be right about it.

But Yoona knows, if her decision for marrying Sooyoung back then was a mistake, it sure will be the one she will gladly doing over and over again.

“..but for me..”

Yoona’s heart running wild, blood rushing all over her so fast that she could barely surviving her ridiculously beating heart.

She needs to calm down, but Sooyoung always has her way to make her beyond calm.

..you’re one I wish I do earlier..” Sooyoung spoke though the speaker softly “..someone I wish to hold on tightly and never let go..”

And if Yoona could talk for Sooyoung to hear, she will definitely aying the very same thing ‘so do I’ was all inside her mind.

..i wish I never left.. that way, we’re still going to be friends.. and better..” Sooyoung giggled nervously “I will have you in my arms earlier.. not even need to sulk and upset by jealousy because someone meet you first, and trying to steal that heart of yours from me..”

“If only I met you earlier.. I might can claim you as mine earlier, and I will have every right to scold and kick all that people away, not upset in immature jealousy because I am not sure if you want me as much as I do..”

“Yoona.. trust me.. I want you more than you can ever thought..

If only Sooyoung here, if only Sooyoung knows, Yoona wants her just as much, maybe even more..

Yoona.. I know that we had a little disagreement before.. and I only I could turn back time..” Sooyoung sweetly spoke “instead of leaving.. I would rather kiss you under the rain, in front of him, and tell him that you’re mine..”

Sooyoung escaped another childish giggle as she voiced “and I wish you’re more into the second option either..”

Yoona can’t help but have that sweet smile on her face wider.

Of course she is, of course Yoona is more into the second idea.

The image of kissing under the rain come into her mind, and if only she could go back to that time..

Yoona will waste no second but kissing her wife hard, and by the kiss, telling anyone who are trying to get in between them that they belong to each other, and no body can ever change it. Nobody.

“..um.. okay.. I might do things that you don’t like..” Sooyoung spoke carefully “but I am willing to work things.. as long as we have another chance..”

Oh, no.. Sooyoung never need another chance.

Yoona is beyond sure that she can give it time to time wherever Sooyoung asks her to.

“..there might be a lot of good things you can always find in any of that people who offer themselves to you..”

“..might be as well more—more.. be-beautiful..” and it comes in soft whisper where Yoona can feel Sooyoung’s frown behind “..as well as wealthy.. and maybe—maybe giving you.. less headache.. and heartache..”

But for Yoona, Sooyoung is more than enough.

And Yoona is never been this sure, that she wants nobody but Sooyoung.

..in exchange..” Sooyoung voiced hesitantly “it might sound a little selfish..” she added “but I want you only for myself..” she said “Yoona.. by only for myself, I meant it.. like—oh please!! I want you only for me!! and nobody could ever take anything from you but me!!”

“But—but I promise that I will do the same!! I will stay with you and you alone!!”

Yoona escaped soft chuckles by Sooyoung’s cute ranted.

How much she wants to take this adorable woman into her embrace and giving a hard rough kisses.

Sooyoung is so going to have it, especially after torturing her with living without words, and this sweet confession definitely something worth consider for.

“..Yoona.. I might can’t promise you that being with me will be a life without tears.. without fights, without disagreement..”

“..but here all I can do.. that I promise you to never, ever leaving your side.. that I will be there to be your shoulder when you’re sad, to be your comfort when you’re upset, to be your calmer when you’re angry..”

“Yoona.. here I can give you.. every little bits of me..”

“And I promise.. I will love you.. and you alone..”

Yoona’s tears falling harder.

If she could promise..

She will gives her everything.. everything..

And it’s only because of Sooyoung that Yoona dared herself, for the very first time, giving all she has in exchange of their forever.

..that’s why.. despite maybe I have nothing much to offer..”

“..and there should be people who are better then me..”

“But I want you this bad, so bad.. so, so, so bad..”

Yoona giggled softly by another cute and adorable rant, trying to wipe her tears which have no intention to stop.

..i don’t really like the idea of getting someone or something in between us.. and I even hate the thought of the boundary that limited us to stay together only for three month..”

“Yoona.. i love you..”

And from every ‘I love you’ word Yoona has ever heard, she falls for this, and never once it sounds so sincere, sweet, and loving as Sooyoung’s.

So, so, so much.. that I can’t imagine my life without you..”

I told you.. I want you all for myself.. and I want you forever..”

Yoona is already lost. She wants it to. She wants Sooyoung all for herself, and she wants her forever.

That’s why.. Im Yoona.. this time, let’s make it real.. us..”

“So, Im Yoona, will you--..”

“Hey, you!!” another voice disturbed before Sooyoung ended her so sweet proposal “what are you doing here!? are you even a student?!”

“..wh-what? tea-teacher, please, one minute.. please, just--..”

“No, get out!! Now!!”

“But, tea--..”

And it was shut. The speaker was shut along with the small quarrel from two figures whoever they were.

Yoona tried hard to focus her ears, but she hears nothing, concluding that the speaker was indeed shut.

What now? will her wife get into trouble after this?

Having no sign to hear any word from her wife though the speaker, Yoona swiftly stood up.

It was just the second steps when Yoona stops, greeted by the sight of her sulking, adorable, cute, and pouting wife, the one and only one she is longing to see.

“I hate your teacher!! I really hate her!!” Sooyoung childishly making her way closer to the frozen Yoona.

Sooyoung’s brows creased deeply, obviously upset and pissed, even if sure that the teacher have every right to even kick her out from the university.

“I was about to get it done!!” Sooyoung ranted “and she cut it by the best part!!” and really, it might seems childish, but Yoona’s heart pounding even harder and falling over that sweet adorably figure.

Sooyoung stops right in front of Yoona, in just a step “it’s all because of your--!!”

And before Sooyoung can rant another displeased comment, or reported to her wife about the teacher, Yoona crushed her lips, hard and demanding, and Sooyoung’s face trapped with Yoona’s hands, ignoring all gasps from the students, and hundreds pairs of observant eyes.

The kiss gets rougher the moment Yoona locked the lips deeper, tilting her head slightly to get more than how they’re supposed to have.

And it worse the moment their tongues meet, tasting and devouring as they has been parted for years, and this time they would never let go.

They must be thought that air not even important in these kind of moment. Like really, who needs air when they have another reason to live?

They parted once their chest tightened, breaths running hard and short, but it won’t even be a reason to stop them from having another kisses.

The crowded was.

And if only they only need a kiss, they might already have another. But they need more, and they want more.

Pulling from the kiss, they leaned onto each other’s temple, eyes are meeting deep and drown in love.

Smiles made its way on their faces.

And it’s when Yoona voiced softly, sweetly, as she whispered “..I want forever with you..” she said with the sweetest smile she could gives “and it doesn’t help that I, Im Yoona.. is completely. Madly. And desperately in love with you, Choi Sooyoung..” and it’s perfect as Yoona spoke “..I do.. I really do, love you, Sooyoung.. marry me..”


a/n: Hey, There is a sequel for "You Got Me"

you can check it out..

"I Got You"