Cousin...

You Got Me

“You can just drop me here…” Yoona pointed to the big gate which Sooyoung ignorantly drive passed by, making the younger girl rolled her eyes in disbelieve. Why does she even bother to tell her wife when she knows that the girl wouldn’t listen to her anyway.

They’re just having their breakfast a moment ago, with Sooyoung still on in all that teasing and sweet talking. Of course it gets her heart fluttered and getting her all blushed by the simple teasing.

But Yoona coolly trying to shove it off, making her wife sees that it’s really nothing much for her..

Even so, Sooyoung didn’t stop. Yoona just knows that Sooyoung would never stop.

That’s why, knowing her words wouldn’t stuck into that stubborn mind of her wife, she gives up anyway, letting the tall brunette doing whatever she wants.

Just like how she lets Sooyoung driving the car by following the ‘parking lot’ sign.

Sooyoung parked her car in the empty parking lot, going out from the car before stood right in front of the car to wait for her wife.

Yoona went out from the car as well, but fastened her pace, walking immediately passed her wife before Sooyoung hold her hand tightly, surprising the latter.

“Ya-yahh! What are you doing?!” Yoona protested as trying to get free from Sooyoung’s hold.

“I swear baby.. if you keep on doing that..” Sooyoung leaned closer, wearing a smirk “I will kiss you right away..”

And it left Yoona speechless, staring at her wife in disbelieve.

She is blushing, her heart beat running hard as it’s about to explode, her face heated, and worse, she is loving it..

It’s just a threat and she found herself already reacting ridiculously..

Sooyoung wears an innocent smile, turning to her sides, landing a quick peck as seeing nobody around.

“I can give more if you want to..” Sooyoung whispered.

Yoona scoffed in disbelieve, getting back to her sense before walking to the campus building, along with her wife who is still holding her hand, wearing a satisfied smile.

 

Yoona arrived in the front door when she sees a familiar figure there, leaning his back on the entrance gate wall, quickly releasing her hand from Sooyoung’s before someone else sees it.

“Morning, Yoona..” the man excitedly greeted, wearing a big grin.

“Oh, Jonghyun.. morning..” Yoona greeted back, taking a glance at her wife before giving the tall man a small smile. Such an odd view. Im Yoona just smiled back.

Everyone in the campus already knows about the man undying affection for Yoona. Knowing that it’s even almost two years since the first day Jonghyun courted the spoiled, prideful, and sure, the arrogant rich girl.

It’s just lately, few months ago that Yoona agreed going out with the man, not dating, just being friend, have lunch or so, and nothing more.

Jonghyun is not a bad guy. He is kind, gentle, and more importantly, he is such a modest boy despite having his father as one of the university’s rector. He is maybe even the first person who can keep up such a long relationship with Yoona aside from Yoona’s childhood friends and Seohyun.

Even if Yoona does have a lot of admired, it doesn’t mean nobody hate her. But being Yoona she is, why the hell should she cares.. maybe one of the reason is because the judo’s captain club in the university is all over her.

But still, all that charms maybe just doesn’t attract Yoona, maybe she is just not into someone like him.

“Ah..” Jonghyun shifted her gaze to the taller woman, realizing the unfamiliar face “morning.. I’m Jonghyun..” he greeted, bowing politely “are you Yoona’s friend?”

“Oh, morning..” Sooyoung smiled back, bowing as how the man did “nope.. I’m Choi Sooyoung..” she introduced herself “I’m Yoona’s-..”

“Cousin” Yoona swiftly cut, afraid if Sooyoung saying something she doesn’t want too.

Sooyoung smiled faded unconsciously as a pout appear on her face. Yoona caught a glimpse of that and somehow, she regrets saying that.

But shrugging it of, Yoona spoke “my class finish at 12.15.. I’m going now..” she said before making her way inside the campus, followed by the tall man who gives a final smile to Sooyoung before he left.

 

“Cousin..” Sooyoung mimicked expressionless as she walked back to her car in the parking lot.

Sooyoung is sitting in her car on the driver seat before something crossed her mind. A sudden scoff escapes her lips along with small whisper “no.. I’m not jealous..” she let out a soft chuckle by the silly thought “I’m just annoyed.. nothing more..” she reassured herself “yeah..” she started the engine as she mumbled “what the hell wrong with me..”

-----

 

“Taenggg!!” a sudden loud voice filled the kim’s residence.

Taeyeon who is just sitting in the reading room in her house with her girlfriend startled by the sudden voice, taking a glance at the blonde before the door opened, revealing a short haired blonde going inside the room.

Since Jessica doesn’t have family in Korea, for a time being is staying with the Kim’s while looking for an apartment or house. She is currently studying the Jung company’s files before officially taking over the branch in Seoul next week.

“Taenggg!!” the short haired girl jumped into the standing taeyeon’s embrace, wrapping the arms around the petite girl’s neck “why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming back?!!”

“..ar-r.. su-sunny..” Taeyeon hugged back for second before awkwardly unwrapping Sunny’s arm from her neck, stealing a glance over her expressionless girlfriend who is still sitting on the couch silently.

“Yahh! How could you do that! you should have tell me!!”

“I was about to tell you, Sunny..”

“Yeah, I doubt that..” Sunny replied, sitting on the single couch near Taeyeon, finally realizing another person’s present “ah.. have I met you before?” she questioned.

“Ah, Sunny.. this is Jessica.. and Jessica, this is Sunny..” Taeyeon introduced “Jessica is Sooyoung’s friend from States..” she explained “my girlfriend..” she added, but maybe go unheard by the already excited shorter haired girl.

“Ahh!! Sooyoungie is here too!!!” Sunny said excitedly “where is she?!”

“Hmm.. maybe at her home..”

“I see..” Sunny mumbled “I should pay her a visit later..” she chuckled “and Jessica, nice to meet you..” she bowed politely, getting the same gesture from the blonde.

“Why are you here Sunny?”

“Why?” Sunny asked back “aren’t you happy to see me?”

“Of course I do..” Taeyeon replied immediately “I’m just aski-..”

“I’m here to demand on your promise when we are still a little kid..” Sunny said, wearing a serious expression.

“Hmm?” Taeyeon’s brows creased “what-..”

“For you to marry me..”

“What?” and that’s jessica before Taeyeon can even reacted, making the shorter girl turned to her blonde girlfriend.

“That’s not it, Sica-baby..” taeyeon quickly assured “she is joking..” she added, holding Jessica’s hand, but the blonde swiftly stood up.

“I will leaving now..” Jessica said tonelessly, walking out from the reading room.

As the door shut, Sunny burst into laughter.

“Yahh!!” Taeyeon yelled slightly “how could you say that!!”

“Really, what an interesting girlfriend you have..” Sunny giggled “and a jealous one..”

“So, you do hear me.. can you at least don’t pretend that you didn’t hear that..”

“Sorry.. I’m kidding..” Sunny said between her giggle.

“Sunny, really, you-..”

“Okay.. okay..” Sunny quickly cut “go after her then.. don’t make her mad longer..”

“Yahh! If she is mad, it’s completely your fault!!” taeyeon scolded as she stood up.

“Okay.. okay..” Sunny giggled “call me if she doesn’t believe your words.. I will help you to explain it to her.”

 

Taeyeon quickly made her way to the guest room, the room where Jessica is currently staying in. knocking twice and getting nothing, Taeyeon opened the door, finding her girlfriend is nowhere inside the room.

Taeyeon walked closer to the balcony, finding her girlfriend’s back facing her before she step in the balcony, wrapping her arms around Jessica’s waist, resting her chin on the blonde’s shoulder.

“..why are you here?”

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon pouted childishly “I want to-..”

“Why don’t you spend your time with the girl you promised to marry with…”

“She was joking baby..” Taeyeon spoke, trying to turn her girlfriend’s body to face her “how could I marry my cousin?” Taeyeon said as gazing into the blonde’s eyes.

“..cousin?” Jessica’s brows raised as her face heated, reddened.

“Yeah.. she is my cousin…” Taeyeon explained, catching Jessica’s red face, she leaned closer as her arms still wrapped her girlfriend’s waist securely “are you really that jealous?”

“Ya-yah!” Jessica slapped Taeyeon’s shoulder lightly to push the latter away, but earning a tighten hug “I-I’m not..”

“Really?” Taeyeon smiled mischievously.

“Yah! Get away from me!” Jessica said as she rested her hands on Taeyeon’s shoulder, giving up on pushing after some failed attempt to get free from the tight hug.

“No, not before you kiss me..”

“..I won’t kiss you..”

“Really? Then let’s stay like this!” Taeyeon smirked.

“Fine!”

Taeyeon giggled before she teased “so, you actually love staying like this?”

“Wh-what!? no!!”

“I can feel your crazy heart beat, baby..” Taeyeon leaned closer as she whispered hazily near Jessica’s ear “and you’re blushing….”

Jessica let out an awkward scoff “tch.. yo-you.. are imagining things, miss Kim..”

“Baby.. don’t worry…” Taeyeon grinned childishly “I will love you only.. and only you..”

“Really, wha-..” Jessica’s words stopped when she feels Taeyeon’s lips on her. This is the first time Taeyeon kisses her in the lips. And she is sure, Jessica is sure that her heart, does near to explode.

As Jessica wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s neck, the kiss deepened .They takes more time into their first kiss, both of them doesn’t even want to pull out first.

Taeyeon pulled first since she know that it would get worse if she can’t find more air for her lungs, leaning her temple on Jessica’s, whispering “baby.. what makes you worry..” Taeyeon mumbled “I promise to love you, to take care of you, to be by your side, forever..” she said “so, don’t worry, okay?”

Jessica gazed into Taeyeon’s brown eyes, only finding sincerity, honesty, and she sure sees that there, love. The blonde seems to lost in her thought for a moment before she voiced gently, carefully “..Tae.. if.. if I do fall.. make sure to catch me, will you?”

Taeyeon grinned, her heart flustered by the simple question, her face does heating up, and her heart beat does exceed it’s normal pace, that when she committed “you got my promise, baby..”