Perfect to be

You Got Me

“..Soo.. what will we have for lunch and dinner tomorrow?” Yoona asked, standing up in front of the meat and chicken section, both her hands are resting on the trolley’s handle which she currently holding tightly.

“..hmm?” and there, Sooyoung is standing right behind her wife, her front body pressed on Yoona’s back when her wife called her name just now as she slid her hands through Yoona’s waist and holding the trolley’s grip “what do you want? What kind of food do you like?” Sooyoung asked, resting her chin on Yoona’s shoulder, her brows creased as trying to think whatever to choose.

In the other hand, Yoona is blushing hard, her breathing heaved, and seriously, does Sooyoung really not aware of how much the tall brunette is messing with her heart right now?

It’s weird that how her body heated and her heart racing fast as her mind running wild without Sooyoung even tries to do something funny, or naughty, or just.. just a tease..

Really, Sooyoung is just back hugging her, and Yoona is already going crazy ..

It’s just so new for Yoona.. for someone that can make her feel like this.. and even in her first time, it’s funny how her heart keeps wanting this.. close to Sooyoung..

“..a-anything will—will be okay..” Yoona stuttered.

“..hmm.. let me think..” Sooyoung mumbled, her brows creased deeper.

And damn, how the hell it looks terribly cute and ridiculously adorable when Sooyoung is just thinking what will they have for tomorrow lunch and dinner.

And it’s not like Yoona minds, but really, she just doesn’t know how long she can stay like this without losing her mind, and crumpled all over her wall, and giving in to that sweet loving brunette, which she can proudly say since now, her wife..

And since the supermarket is currently not that crowded, and the section they are standing in right now is having no sight of other human being, it just too comfortable that Yoona knows, she is enjoying this way too much..

“..Yoona..” Sooyoung called, turned her head slightly with her lips grazed slightly on Yoona’s jaw “do you have something in mind?” she asked.

“..mm—mm.. me—me?” Yoona stammered, fighting the urge to answer ‘you’ which is currently all she has inside her mind right now, and Sooyoung’s warm breath that keeps hitting her cheek do nothing good, and healthy for her mind and heart definitely “..i—I do e-eat anything..”

“..hmm..” Sooyoung hummed as she buried her face on Yoona’s shoulder “this is hard..” she mumbled, enough for Yoona to hear.

“Since this is our first time cooking together..” Sooyoung spoke “I need to do something good to impress you, right?” She grinned childishly as she lifted her face and turned slightly to glance at her wife.

“..so, it should be either something you love to eat..” Sooyoung continued “or something I am so good at..”

And seriously, it takes every little bit of Yoona’s not to turn around and crushed her lips to that sweet tempting pair of lips, hard.

So it’s better if they finish this fast..

“..hmm.. if it’s too hard, I afraid that I might mess everything up..” Sooyoung mumbled as her eyes scanned all that different kinds of meat and chicken “..if it’s too easy.. it might be not enough to impress you..”

“..hmm.. So-soo…” Yoona bit her lower lip nervously.

“Hmm?” Sooyoung turned slightly “hey, what did I say about biting your lip..” Sooyoung scolded, leaning to give a quick peck, but Yoona unconsciously pulled back.

With that, Sooyoung stunned for second when she swiftly pulled from the hug, walking near the refrigerator, knocking the glasses impatiently as one of the employee finally come.

In the end, Sooyoung ended up asking the employee to wrap up all that different kinds of meat, with different kinds of shape, for any different kinds of food, all of them in two portions.

Sooyoung waits there without even glanced on her wife, and it makes Yoona even more anxious.

Did Sooyoung mad?

All Yoona does is staring on her wife, watching how Sooyoung is waiting just few steps from her spot, taking all the plastic bag, putting in all into their trolley quietly, and walking through her without saying a word.

And Yoona is walking right behind her, as quiet as Sooyoung does.

Without saying a word, Sooyoung is walking in between the section, taking things and put it all in her trolley, and after making sure that they don’t miss a thing, they walk to the cashier, pay them, and carry all of their bags on the car all in silence, before they get inside the car.

Sooyoung was about to turn the engine on when Yoona suddenly grabs her hand, biting her lower lip nervously as she asks her wife.

“..Soo.. a-are you ma-mad?” Yoona eyed her wife worriedly.

“Hmm? No.. should i?” Sooyoung stared back, giving a small smiled before she turned back to the front “..now, what do you want to eat? We will have dinner before going home, okay?”

But Yoona prevented Sooyoung before the brunette can reach the steering wheel “..So-sorry..” she mumbled “..a-about tha-..”

“Why are you apologizing?” Sooyoung frowned “..it’s not your fault..”

“Look..” Sooyoung sighed “I don’t do it on purpose..” she said “I know you want to take this slow.. and I can understand that, and I really don’t mind..” she added “I swear, I didn’t do that to tease you..” Sooyoung mumbled softly “..i—I can understand if you don’t like to make it public, incase your—your friends somehow see you or what..”

“It’s just that I don’t realized it..” Sooyoung whispered softly “and really, Yoona.. it’s just really hard.. so damn hard, when you’re this close..”

“So, sorry..” Sooyoung said guiltily “..i will make sure that next time i--..”

Sooyoung’s words stops when Yoona crushed their lips, hard.

And it’s how Yoona giving up to her heart.

“..I don’t mind kissing or hugging.. in public, Soo..” Yoona whispered as they broke the kiss, leaning her temple against Sooyoung’s “..i’m afraid of losing into it..” she added, biting her lower lip.

Sooyoung’s lips curved a sweet smile when she leaned for another kiss, which Yoona gladly responded without wasting a second.

“..we really need to talk a lot..” Sooyoung chuckled softly “..so that I can get to know about you more.. what do you like, and what’s not..” she said “or maybe what I can do and what’s better not..” she smiled naughtily.

“..le-let’s not put a-any rule..” Yoona whispered in between their kisses, over and over again as it never been enough “..because re-really, I really just don’t mind.. and—and i—I don’t give a—a damn if any of my friend see us..” she said in between her heaved breath, blushing face, and heated kiss

“…you’re seriously too adorable..” Sooyoung giggled “..please stop before I rather heading back home than have our real dinner..” she smiled mischievously.

“..i—I am not re-really that hu-hungry though..” Yoona mumbled, awkwardly avoiding Sooyoung’s eyes but refusing to pull from their so close proximity.

Sooyoung giggled “..does it your way to tell me to just heading back home?”

“..sho-should we?”

And again, Yoona’s stuttering with her blushing face makes Sooyoung escapes another soft giggles “oh, Yoona, seriously.. you’re so not going to sleep tonight..”

And it’s enough to worsen Yoona’s blushing “..so—so.. ho-home?”

Sooyoung giggled “..and as much as I am so into your idea..” Sooyoung smiled naughtily as she whispered “..since I planned to let you have no sleep tonight..” she whispered hazily “let’s get our real dinner now.. because I swear Yoona.. this is going to get longer, harder, sweeter, and damn.. so damn, more than what I do earlier..”

Yoona’s blushing face reddened, but her smile widened as she can’t hide it anymore, and she loves the idea.. and it’s actually take quite a little bit more before they’re really heading to have their real dinner..

-----

 

Jessica is pretty sure that there is no place is as cold as the dining room in Taeyeon’s house right at the moment. And the clear twang sounds as they’re eating in between that awkward silent, worsen the already bad situation.

Jessica carefully peeks while she keeps spooning whatever tasteless food right now, not that the maid made it like that or what, it’s just that somehow, it tastes not as good as usual.

Mr.Kim as usual has her calm expression, eating calmly as nothing happened.

Mrs.Kim is currently doing the same with one or two glances over her daughter, her cold silent daughter.

And with the loud and humorous Hyoyeon who is currently out with her girlfriend, the air feels colder than usual, to the point that it’s pretty hard to breath already.

Jessica can’t even stop glancing over her quiet girlfriend, and the latter obviously avoiding her since yesterday. And the blonde has nothing in mind to make the petite woman to voice out what bother her.

And it hurts her.. it terribly is..

 

Taeyeon already finished her dinner when she stood up from her seat, walking out from the dining room, and all are doing in silent.

Jessica glanced over Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim when Mr.Kim gave a small smile with a light nod. And with that, she made her way to the kitchen counter, taking some fruits in the refrigerator before cutting it shapelessly and putting it on the plate messily. Let’s just say that it’s really not Jessica’s nature for this kind of what so called housework.

If Jessica ever tried to do this kind of things, it’s because of Sooyoung.

And now, by the way she went all her way to the kitchen counter, holding this thing called knife, and even giving her best to make this rabbit apple or so whatever it called which ended more like a stone shape than a living cute creature she wanted.. and she is doing it all to cheer her girlfriend up, for whatever reason it is..

And as much as imperfect she is, she is trying.. doing her best, being a girlfriend for the one, and the only one who is maybe still unaware of how she can stole her heart away, melted her right into that warm embrace..

All she does.. to show her girlfriend, that the latter does.. that Taeyeon does mean more than whatever the petite woman thought..

And she is falling.. Jessica is sure.. that she is falling..

By now, maybe just trying to find the right time to confess, or to tell her girlfriend the words she has been waiting for..

With a smile on her face, and biting her lower lip excitedly, Jessica is cutting to the last fruits before she made her way to Taeyeon’s room, still in the same smile.

 

Stepping inside the room, Taeyeon is sitting on the bed, with laptop on her lap, wearing her glasses as her eyes glued on the screen greatly.

“..baby..” Jessica called, putting the plate on her lap “..can you stop working for a while? Let’s eat.. I cut this just now..” Jessica grinned childishly.

Taeyeon glanced on the plate, which obviously still in the same state as how it was in the kitchen counter, before she lifted her head to meet Jessica’s blushing face.

“..umm.. i—I know that—that it doesn’t look that good..” Jessica smiled sheepishly “..but—but I can assure you that—that it tastes go-good!” she said swiftly “i—I promise!!” she added, taking a bite for herself “..and not poisonous!!”

Taeyeon opened , but before a word slipped, Jessica quickly added.

“At—at least, can—can you give it a—a try?” the blonde asked hopefully.

Taeyeon closed the laptop on her lap before she put it on the buffet just beside her bed, taking a fork from Jessica’s hand as she took a bite, or one shape, into . And gave Jessica one, and her, and her girlfriend, until it left them nothing to chew anymore.

Jessica’s eyes rounded big in anticipation, even if it’s not like she is serving something she cooks, but for her, she is staring at her girlfriend with that big rounded eyes.

Taeyeon chuckled softly by her girlfriend’s childish face, she loves to see it, and just seeing Jessica’s face clearly can make her heart calmer, and warmer “..it’s does taste better than how it looks..”

Jessica grinned cheekily “..it’s be-because I cut it with—with… love..” the blonde mumbled, bended her face slightly as she slipped the work.

She, even herself is getting embarrassed by what she said just now.

Jessica’s face all red, and she doesn’t even dare to meet Taeyeon’s eyes for she is too embarrassed, way too embarrassed.

“..strangely..” Taeyeon whispered as she leaned closed to Jessica’s side façade “..somehow, this does taste a lot more better.. and sweeter.. after you said that..” Taeyeon smiled.

Jessica bit her lower lip nervously when Taeyeon took that empty plate from her lap, putting them on her laptop, before she spooned the blonde close by her side.

“..do you want to talk?” Jessica asked softly, buried her face on Taeyeon’s neck.

“Can we do it some other time?” the petite woman asked “not now, please..”

“Okay..” Jessica smiled, pulling slightly to place a peck on her girlfriend’s lips “..just to let you know, I will always be here, okay..” she said sweetly, with the same sweet smile “..and I won’t go anywhere..”

“Fine..” Taeyeon mirrored the smile “..tonight… can you.. can you sleep with me?”

“Hey, I asked you that last night..” Jessica pouted “..you turned me down..” she playfully sulking “..you hurt me, you know..”

Taeyeon chuckled softly “..then.. can you forgive this girlfriend of yours?” she grinned childishly “I will make it up to you..” she said “a date? Tomorrow?”

Jessica chuckled “you should..” she threatened playfully “after I bleed my fingers here and there for this shapeless fruits..”

Taeyeon giggled when she moved to the middle of the bed, letting Jessica climbed on the bed, lying beside her as she wrapped her girlfriend into a tight hug, with the blonde swiftly buried her face on Taeyeon’s neck, arms around the petite woman’s waist.

“Thank you..” Taeyeon whispered “and good night, baby..” she said softly, placing a soft kiss on Jessica’s hairs.

“Night..” Jessica giggled “..and you better give me a seriously so good date..”

“Fine..” Taeyeon chuckled, tightened her hug.

As Jessica drifted to sleep, Taeyeon’s mind just wondered. She is not ready.. not ready for whatever may come from Jessica’s lips.. or maybe she is not ready if in the end it’s not her that Jessica chooses..

Taeyeon loves Jessica too much… and she just afraid of losing her.. so damn afraid..