Take it slow

You Got Me

Sooyoung is lying on the bed comfortably, no, she is not sleeping. Not when she has someone in her embrace, and both of them are obviously still in nothing.

They’re taking their time, to feel each other’s presence, and hugging with cuddling seem like the best option. Obviously after their so long and tiring hours..

None of them what to pull out from the hug and cuddling.. it definitely shows by how Sooyoung has her arms securely locked around Yoona’s shoulder with her hand playing with the latter’s hair and once a while landed a soft kiss on Yoona’s hairs or her wife’s bare shoulder, and Yoona’s wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s waist tightly with her face buried on Sooyoung’s neck.

The silence fills in between comfortably. Maybe both of them know better to let them take a little rest, since they both currently have no planning of what to do next. And sure, they both need that..

“..so..” Sooyoung finally voiced in between their comfortable silence “..are you not going to say it to me?”

Yoona bit her lower lip nervously. The question she has been asking herself for these past minutes finally escapes Sooyoung’s lips “..saying what?” and without lifting her face from Sooyoung’s neck, Yoona asked back, going around and around.

“You know what I want to hear..” Sooyoung said.

“..I don’t..” Yoona replied, trying to be as calm as she can be while her heart pounded hard, and harder as seconds passed by “..tell me..”

“Yoona, do you love me?” Sooyoung asked, trying to pull out from the hug, wanting to meet her wife’s eyes.

But Yoona tightened her hug, mumbling on Sooyoung’s neck “..i do..”

“Then, tell me..”

“I do..” and that’s all Yoona said.

Sooyoung frowned, pretty much disappointed by how Yoona avoided her eyes, and refusing to say the word. Is it wrong? All she wants to hear just that three words..

“..why?” Sooyoung still frowned “do I not deserve the word from you?”

“No, that’s not it!” Yoona swiftly answered.

“Look at me, Yoona..” Sooyoung whispered softly.

Slowly, Yoona loosened her hug, with her head bended slightly she pulled to leave a little gap between them, enough to make Sooyoung’s eyes fall on her hiding face.

With one arms under Yoona’s neck, Sooyoung landed her free hand on Yoona’s chin “..Yoona..” she called, lifting Yoona’s face to meet her eyes.

“..Yoona..are you.. playing with me?”

“No!! no, I don’t!!” Yoona quickly answered, afraid if Sooyoung mistaken her gesture.

“..so, I’m just not good enough and don’t deserve-..”

“No, Soo! That’s not it!”

“So, tell me why..” Sooyoung spoke softly, her hand gently caressing Yoona’s cheek “..are you not in love with me.. or--..”

“No, Soo!! I do!! I do..” Yoona cut swiftly “..it’s just.. i—I..”

“So, can you at least tell me why?” Sooyoung asked softly, and Yoona went silent.

“..I won’t get angry even if you said that you don’t love me..” Sooyoung mumbled “..even if I’m sure that it will hurt me like hell..” Sooyoung gave a soft chuckle, but sadness fills her eyes.

 “And I will try to understand if that word that slipped your lips in the living room happened because you just lost in between our make out..”

“..Soo-..”

 “But..” Sooyoung cut, her eyes gazing deep into Yoona’s, giving a loving smile as she said “but for me.. what just happened.. and this.. is more than love, Yoona.. I want you to know.. it’s because I love you..”

Yoona bit her lower lip again in silent as her eyes meet Sooyoung’s, her mind trying to get the right word to explain to Sooyoung. No, she doesn’t want to lose this.. she doesn’t want to lose whatever she has with Sooyoung right now.. she wants Sooyoung.. and she does love Sooyoung.. madly in love.. but it’s just hard for her to voice it out..

She is just never a word person.. she is not good with words..

All she wants is for Sooyoung to stay.. she wants to keep things between them right..

She loves Sooyoung.. and her mind.. her body.. her soul.. as how her heart keeps telling her.. she is madly in love with Sooyoung.. with her wife..

 

It the moment of silent, it broke Sooyoung’s heart the more time passed in it.. and with how Yoona’s eyes filled with guilt and worry.. it hurts her more..

Escaping a soft sigh, Sooyoung drown in silence. Maybe they both need time to think over this.. because sure.. this is something serious they’re talking about.. they’re going far.. and with her falling in love with Yoona.. Sooyoung knows, she is way already too far..

And maybe she is asking too much from her wife, who is by the moment seem like she is either not sure with her feeling.. or maybe just like she said, Yoona got into their make out way too deep..

“..i’m going to shower..” Sooyoung finally broke the silence, trying to pull her arm under Yoona’s neck as she sits on the bed, with her back on Yoona, Sooyoung bended down slightly to take her shirt.

Sooyoung hasn’t even slipped her shirt on her body when Yoona quickly wrapped her arms tightly on Sooyoung’s waist, buried her face on Sooyoung’s nape as she hugs Sooyoung tightly.

“..I never said that to anyone..” Yoona mumbled “..all this time.. boys or girls were chasing after me.. and I’ve heard it many times…” Yoona said.

“..they said it to me easily.. and I know it’s just because the want me.. either to get the title of Yoona’s girlfriend.. and proudly announced it to the entire school…”

“…or.. they just want to get into my pants.. I am not stupid.. I can see if they just want to sleep with me..” Yoona whispered “..and it hurts me to know that.. nobody never been serious with me..”

“..to the point that I no longer believe the meaning in it..”

“..Sooyoung..” Yoona whispered softly “..not until you come..” she said “..not until you make me feel like this..” she added “and now.. now I clearly understand that it’s because of you..”

“..so, you’re saying that I am just like them..” Sooyoung whispered “that you don’t believe if I mean my words? That-..”

“No, Soo!” Yoona swiftly cut “..you’re different..” she said “..i know you do… and I know you mean your words..”

“Be-because no matter how much I knew we both wanted this every time our kiss gets a—a little too much.. and no matter how many times we—we got lost in between out make out..” Yoona mumbled “..Sooyoung.. you never went far without I’m asking you..” she added “..you respect me.. and—and.. you respect our marriage..” she said, tightened her hug.

“I mean every words I said..” Sooyoung spoke, her hands reached Yoona’s to pull from the hug. And as soon as she got free from Yoona’s embrace, she turned and facing her blushing wife who has her head bended down in embarrassment, and knowing what get her wife all red, she turned her body to her previous position, with her legs both on the bed.

Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Yoona’s waist, and pulled her wife to straddle on her lap, wrapping securely into a tight and warm hug.

And of course, instead eyeing her bare body, Sooyoung is definitely thoughtful to wrap her in a tight hug. Yoona is grateful when her wife knows that she is still a little uncomfortable about the fact that they’re still . And with that, Yoona swiftly pulled her body closer to Sooyoung’s and giving the same tight hug.

“..i love you Yoona..” Sooyoung said “..and I will show you that I mean it..” she added, her hand gently running in between Yoona’s hair “..and even if you don’t-..”

“I do..” Yoona cut “I do, Sooyoung.. I really do.. believe me, Soo.. I really do..”

Sooyoung gave a soft chuckle “okay I get it..” she said, placing a soft kiss on Yoona’s shoulder “I get it..”

“..to tell you the truth..” Yoona mumble “..i am scared.. if I ever said that to you.. I will have nothing left.. nothing enough to make you stay with me..” she whispered softly with her face buried on Sooyoung’s neck “..and I don’t want you to leave.. not when I want you forever, Sooyoung..”

“You know I won’t leave you..” Sooyoung answered “and trust me… I am so into you that I will always find a reason to stay by your side no matter how much you hate it..” she grinned, pressing her lips on Yoona’s bare shoulder “..even if I’m sure, hearing that ‘I love you’ words from you to me every day will be enough..” she added “..trust me, I want to hear it from you every day to the rest of my life..”

Yoona is blushing, and she is smiling on Sooyoung’s neck, her heard pounded hard, and she is all red “..ca-can we.. can we take this slow?”

“..I am so new with this..” Yoona said “I—I never fall fo-for anyone this hard..” she mumbled “..i—I never felt li-like this with anyone.. and I know I—I will never feel like this but—but when I am with you..”

“And Sooyoung.. this feeling I have.. even maybe more than you do to me..”

“That why..” Yoona continued, pulled slightly to meet Sooyoung’s eyes.

Yoona’s face is all red, but she wants Sooyoung to know that she means her words. She wants Sooyoung to know that she is not playing around with Sooyoung.. and she wants Sooyoung to know how she feels.. to feels her feeling..

“..tha-that’s why..” Yoona mumbled, biting her lower lip nervously as her blushing face get into Sooyoung’s sight, and her eyes meet Sooyoung’s “..ca-can you wait?”

“Well.. considering that we’re going to take this into eternity..” Sooyoung smiled naughtily as her eyes drown deep into Yoona’s “..of course I will..” she said “..but don’t make me waiting too long.. just because you know that I will wait forever..” she smiled sweetly.

Biting her lower lip harder, Yoona’s face worsen in deep red, but a smile appeared on her face. How lucky she feels at the moment, having a thoughtful wife.. and a sweet naughty one..

“..stop biting your lip.. you will bleed that..” Sooyoung leaned closer, carefully took Yoona’s lower lip in between her lips and gently giving a soft kiss that enough to make her wife escapes soft moans.

And Sooyoung broke from the kiss after she makes sure to leave her wife breathless.

“..really..” she whispered as their temple pressed against each other “I haven’t collect all my mind from our making love..” she smiled mischievously “..and to tell you the truth.. Yoona.. your moans now, are getting a little too much to handle..” she grinned “..you’re messing my mind again..”

Yoona is sure blushing more by Sooyoung’s words, but honestly, she is enjoying this way too much.. and she seriously has no intention to break their sensual stare. It’s just sometime, eyes say what lips can’t..

“..so tell me..” Sooyoung added when her wife says nothing “..do I good?”

And really, that’s enough to get Yoona’s blushed to its worsen state, by Sooyoung’s question, Yoona’s mind already wonders wild by the image of her wife, her body heated and hot blood rushes all over her body, enough to boil her in embarrassment, but didn’t she said that she loves this way too much?

And so, Yoona answered anyway “..yo-you seem experienced..”

Sooyoung escaped a soft chuckle before she raised both brows, her temple still on Yoona’s, wearing a sweet naughty smile she spoke “..is that your way to say that I am way more than good..” she paused to leaned a soft kiss on Yoona’s lips “..or because you want to check if it’s my first?”

Yoona bit her lower lip nervously, why the hell she is so easy to read when it comes to Sooyoung?

“Hey, how much I warn you already about biting your lip?” Sooyoung asked, leaning closer to take it again into another breathless kiss.

“..this is my first.. if you’re curious..” Sooyoung smiled mischievously “..and thank you, for what sound like.. a compliment..” she said playfully.

Yoona’s smiled wider as she buried her face on Sooyoung’s side façade, tightened her hug.

“..it’s still noon..” Sooyoung spoke as her eyes glanced to the clock on the wall “..do you have a plan or something for the rest of our day?”

“..how about.. cuddling?”

“Cuddling? Like this?” Sooyoung asked as Yoona refused to meet her eyes “I don’t think you want just cuddling..” Sooyoung teased, before she whispered naughtily “..you should tell me what you want.. because Yoona.. if you said cuddling.. all I do is really just cuddling..”

“..I want you..” Yoona mumbled as her face buried on Sooyoung’s neck.

“..hmm? it’s still a little bit vague..”

“So-soo!”

Sooyoung chuckled. Yoona is too embarrassed to say it again “does this mean that I don’t need your consent for our next.. you know.. our-..”

“Hmm.. you don’t..” Yoona cut before she whispered softly “..Sooyoung.. I am all yours..”

Sooyoung giggled “I love that.. and do you want to go on a date or something?” she asked “dinner date? Or for tomorrow? Our Sunday?”

“..hmm.. ca-can we just stay at—at home?”

Sooyoung chuckled “hey, why you keep pushing our plan and ended in our home?” Sooyoung asked teasingly “you have something naughty in your mind, right?”

“..we—we can have a—a mo-movie date just—just like how we had!!” Yoona quickly said, tightened her hug, obviously to hide her still red face. And Sooyoung’s naughty words do nothing to stop it.

“So, you only want a movie date?”

“So-soo!!” Yoona unconsciously pulled from the hug, arms still circling around Sooyoung’s neck loosely.

Sooyoung giggled by the sight of her blushing wife, swiftly pressing her lips on Yoona, and her wife doesn’t even wait a second to respond.

They pulled from the kiss when they both are obviously out of air.

Leaning their temple against each other’s, Sooyoung wore another naughty smile as she spoke “..since tomorrow we have a plan to have a home date..” she said in between her pants, even naughtily pointed her last two words, that enough to make Yoona’s blush worsen “..let’s go to a supermarket or something now.. let’s but something so that we can make lunch or dinner for tomorrow..” she smiled “how?”

“Okay..” Yoona nodded slightly, having a wide smile on her face.

“And now, before you make it harder for me to get out from this bed..” Sooyoung grinned cheekily “..should I shower first or you want to do it first?”

“..hmm.. isn’t it more faster if—if we get in, to-together?”

“Faster?” Sooyoung teased “I don’t think so..”

Yoona slid her face to Sooyoung’s side façade, whispering shyly “..go in with me..”

“Yoona.. as much as I want, I don’t think you will like the idea of what I had right now in my mind..” she said “because clearly, if I get in with you.. I won’t let you have a peaceful shower..”

“..i didn’t plan on having a peaceful shower either..”

Sooyoung giggled “..seriously, I love how much you keep trying to flirt with me despite how your face can’t take more of it.. you’re seriously adorably cute..”

“..Soo..”

“You can’t take it back later..” Sooyoung warned playfully.

“I won’t..” Yoona smiled shyly, meeting Sooyoung’s eyes “..so, now?”

“Really..” Sooyoung giggled “you should feel lucky that I am madly in love with you..”

“I do..” Yoona voiced “..and I really do..” she whispered, and for now, it’s enough to tell Sooyoung what Yoona means.. that they do have the same feeling.. that they are in love.. madly in love with each other..