Morning coffee

You Got Me

“So, are you not going to get inside?” Sooyoung asked, staring at her wife who is sitting just beside her on the passenger seat.

They’re sitting inside the Sooyoung’s car which parked in the parking lot. And Yoona seems to do not want to step out from the car.

“..mm..” Yoona bit her lower lip nervously.

And instead of reminding Yoona over and over again, Sooyoung learned enough that action speaks more than words.

Lifting her hand, Sooyoung put her right hand on Yoona’s cheek, making her wife facing her to meet their lips, in a deep sweet kiss.

And it took a little bit longer before they pulled out, staring at each other’s eyes affectionately with a sweet smile on their face.

“..don’t tell me you’re doing that on purpose to get me to kiss you..” Sooyoung said teasingly, wearing that sweet naughty smile that Yoona never tired to see.

“..if I tell you I do..” Yoona, despite her blush, speaking shyly “..will you stop doing that?”

Sooyoung chuckled softly, with her hand still on Yoona’s cheek, caressing lovingly “seriously, do you think I will?”

Yoona’s face reddened, but she could care less “..so, kiss me again..” she whispered with a shy smile.

Sooyoung escapes another giggle when she leaned closer, pressing her lips on Yoona’s, their lips curved into a smile, and it do nothing but sweeten their already sweet kiss.

This time, the kiss just stay a little more longer than the first..

“..and instead of asking me to kiss you..” Sooyoung whispered hazily “..i don’t mind if you-…”

And before Sooyoung can finish her word, Yoona pressed her lips on her wife’s, deeper, harder, getting more than how they already had.

And with smiles in between their kisses, damn, it feels a way lot better. And they know it enough. Again, action speaks more than words.

They pulled from the kiss only when their lung asking for it “..seriously Yoona..” Sooyoung spoke, catching her breath “..if you didn’t go out from the car, I swear, I won’t stop with just kisses..”

“I don’t-..”

“And don’t tell me you don’t mind..” Sooyoung cut “it’s not good for my mind.. and heart..” she said, wearing another sweet naughty smile.

“..but, I really don’t…”

Sooyoung chuckled. And yes, it’s bad for her mind and heart.

“You’re late already..” Sooyoung reminded.

“And since I already late--..”

“Yoona!” Sooyoung giggled “seriously!”

Yoona smiled shyly “..will I be seeing you for lunch?”

“After that kisses? Sweet flirty talk? That smiles I am dying to see? And-...have I said your sweet naughty teasing?”

Yoona’s blushed worsened, but it’s not enough to make her break their gaze “..so, I will wait for you..”

“Well, more likely I will wait for you, babe…”

And with that sweet calling, hell, Yoona doesn’t even want to hold herself anymore, and didn’t Sooyoung say that she doesn’t mind if Yoona took the initiative?

With that, they get into another sweet hard kiss.

Sooyoung escapes another chuckles after they pulled out “..really..  I will come earlier to pick you up because this kisses will obviously messing my mind that I know, I won’t be able to work fine.. I need more.. and I will miss this..”

Yoona smiled, landing a soft peck on Sooyoung’s lips still with her shy smile “..text me if you’re here already.. I will get out right away..”

“Even if I am one hour earlier before your class finish?”

“..or do you want me to skip class?”

Sooyoung giggled softly “Yoona, you’re adorably cute..” she said “and that’s sweet…” she added “but no, I don’t want you to get into trouble with your lecturer because you skip class..”

Yoona pouted “I--..”

“I will come earlier..” Sooyoung cut, giving a sweet smile “and I will let you know if I already here..” she added “so now baby, before I can’t keep my hands all for myself…” she teased, with that mischievous smile of her, enough to worsen Yoona’s blushing “..please help me to think straight, and go to your class already..”

“..fine..” Yoona mumbled, giving another hard kiss before she opened the door “..don’t forget to text me, or call me..”

“Yes, baby…”

Yoona giggled before she closed the door, walking inside the big building.

And what a really sweet morning they have..

-----

 

Sooyoung arrived earlier to the Kim’s company, wearing that sweet smile all over her face, and she greeted all the employee all her way to Taeyeon’s office.

Not that she never do that, but with that sweet smile all over her face?

Does the security need that sweet smile? or even the cleaning service?

 

But Sooyoung doesn’t seem bothered, instead, she is walking confidently to Taeyeon’s office, but she see no one there, so, the couple seem haven’t got here yet.

And she won’t waste a second to get work, not when she has some important thing on lunch later. So if she can finish this early, she can meet Yoona earlier, and that’s how she motivate herself to scan through that thick books, files, documents, and all that scattered on the table in the table and couch there.

Even so, as how she said, with that kisses, sweet flirty words, shy smiles, and all that follows are enough to mess Sooyoung’s mind, that she is not even into her paper.

And all inside her mind are the picture of her wife, or them.. and definitely all to the most innocent kiss to the most so not innocent one..

 

Sooyoung is drown into her thought when Taeyeon’s secretary come inside the room.

“Miss Sooyoung?” the secretary called, it’s twice already when Sooyoung answered.

“Hmm?” and there again, her innocent sweet smile.

To which the secretary holding from giggling “..hmm.. there is someone out there looking for you..” she said.

“Who?” Sooyoung’s brows raised as her smile faded. As she remembers, she doesn’t expect someone.

“It’s miss Kwon Yuri..”

-----

 

“What are you doing here?” and that’s exactly the first question Sooyoung asked when the lawyer stepped inside the room, sitting beside her.

“Hey, is that how you greet someone who is so excited to meet you?”

Sooyoung’s lips curved a smile as she stared into Yuri’s eyes “..please tell me this is not courting thing or something..”

“..hmm..” Yuri leaned closer, wearing a playful smile “..and what will you do if it is?”

“Yuri, I thought I already told you about this?” Sooyoung’s brows furrowed.

“And I told you, before you let me met this imaginary wife of--..”

“I am not imaging, nor making things up..” Sooyoung cut “Yuri, I am really married..” she said.

“..is your wife here?” Yuri ignored the statement as her eyes wondering around the spacious office.

“No, she is not here…”

Yuri eyed the tall brunette suspiciously.

“Yuri, I am married.. and I will let you met her someday..” she said.

“When?”

“Someday soon..”

“Then, before that day.. let me just be overly friendly on you..”

“Yuri--..”

“You know, I need to know you don’t fool me around, Soo..” Yuri said with a naughty smile.

“I don’t fool around..”

“Proof it to me, and I will stop..” she said “I will stop right away when I see your wife..”

Sooyoung sighed “..promise?” the brunette asked, noted to talk about this to her wife. They need to talk this out, definitely.

“Promise..” Yuri gave a satisfied smile “but in exchange, if you’re really married, you should still introduce me with that cousin of yours.. the one you told me about..”

Sooyoung chuckled “really?” Sooyoung stared at the lawyer with an amused look “after this? How could I trust my cousin on you?”

“Hey..” Yuri said defensively “I might be not that good out of relationship..” she said “but if I find the love of my life, I will be loyal..” she smiled innocently “trust me..” she playfully moves her brows ups and downs.

Sooyoung chuckled “..hmm.. I still need her agreement, right?” Sooyoung teasingly said “I will tell you if she is willing to meet you..”

“Fine, fair enough..” Yuri grinned “so, coffee?”

Sooyoung gave a warm friendly smile as she said “coffee..”