Do you hear me?

You Got Me

a/n: I’m currently out of town, so I won’t be able to update regularly…

I don’t really have a plan on updating either since it’s quiet hard for that for a while..

But I will try to update still..

Anyway, happy reading :D


 

 

Mr.Choi is pacing back and forth inside his study room restlessly.

With one hand on his waist, another holding a phone as he talks with someone by the other line “what the hell are you doing?! It’s been two days and you still can’t find her?!”

“We are really sorry Mr.Choi..” the other man said, pretty scared actually “we will do out best and looking for Miss Sooyoung..”

The old man heaved short tired breath which slowly calm down “I give you another day..” he said, trying to hold his anger “find her and tell me where the hell is she!!”

“Ye-yes, Mr.Choi..”

And without another reply, the old man throws his phone to the table, standing in front of the glasses door which connected the study room to their garden, massaging his temple with eyes closed.

Mrs.Choi sighed, stood up from the couch and walking near her husband.

“..stop looking already..” she said “we both know where she is going to be..” she added “it’s just matter of time until she shows up, and looking for her..”

Mr.Choi sighed, facing his wife. She is right. He knows.

“How come I just let her out from our sight for five minutes and she was already gone..” he asked tiredly “how come she chooses her instead of us?” he spoke with a hint of anger “she hurt her! she hurt our daughter!”

“Shh.. it’s okay.. they’re just in love.. you know that, right?”

“Where the hell she learned that? running away from the airport?!” Mr.Choi asked incredulously.

Mrs.Choi gave soft chuckled when she placed both hands on her husband’s cheeks, leaning for a peck before she whispered with a teasing smile “..i think we both know where she got her stubbornness and that creative ideas of hers, aren’t we?”

And Mr.Choi is no longer mad. His wife, this woman who he married for more than half his life time, and never a second he ever regretted it.

He gave her a small smile as he spoke “..so, now we’re blaming me?”

“Jinhyuk, Sooyoung is our daughter.. and she must picked it somewhere between us..” his wife smiled “will it be me? because as far as I remember, I am not that stubborn..”

“Fine..fine.. I am stubborn..” he sighed “Jooeun, she is your daughter too..”

“And she might pick up her creative ideas from me?”

Choi Jinhyuk gave a playful groan “so she picked what’s bad from me and what’s good from you?”

“You’re romantic..” Mrs.Choi shrugged “she got that from you..”

“And talking about her..” he said “Im Jooeun, she is just as naughty as you..” he sighed.

Mrs.Choi giggled when she wrapped her arms around his neck “and thinking about it.. don’t you think that you Choi fated to own us the Im?” she said, giving a teasing smile “and now, it’s Choi Jooeun..”

Mr.Choi chuckled “you might be right about that..”

“Take back all your people..” she coaxed softy “when the time has come, she will come back and apologize..” she said “she needs time..”

He heaved another sigh “did she call you?”

“No..”

“But you do know where she is?”

Mrs.Choi gave a soft smile “..hmm.. I think I do..”

“And will you tell me?”

“Not until you calm down.. and taking back all your people..”

“I already am.. and fine.. I will give a call after this..”

Mrs.Choi gave a playful suspicious look that earning her husband chuckles before she answered “..my sister called me..” she said with a small smile she added “her daughter was in Seoul..”

“Her cousin?” Mr.Choi sighed “I should have known this..”

“You promised..”

“Fine..” he added, walking to take his phone “that kid seriously..”

Mrs.Choi giggled while watching her husband. If the man worried about a kid, she might have to worry about two.

-----

 

“You’re weird..” Hyoyeon spoke “if you miss her that bad, instead of waiting for her to call you, why don’t you just call her?”

“And you’ve been crying almost every time you have time to..” Seohyun said.

“I can’t reach her..” Yoona mumbled with her obvious frown. She is missing that tall woman greatly, badly “and I can’t find her..”

“You tried once and you gave up?”

Yoona glared “I told you, I can’t reach her..”

Hyoyeon gulped, diverting her attention on the other woman by Yoona’s side.

They’re in the college’s canteen, there are even Taeyeon there, Hyoyeon asked her broken sister for lunch together, and this tall bestfriend of hers is just so stubborn to go out to another place.

“..and it was the same for you, Tae..”

“She told me to give us time..” Taeyeon reasoned “I tried to respect her..”

“And how long do you plan to let this going on?”

Taeyeon sighed “I’ve been asking myself that..”

“You two are hopeless..” Hyoyeon gulped from two glares by the two women who are sitting across her.

“What are you planning to do now?”

“I miss her..” Yoona mumbled “I want to see her..”

“Why don’t you going after her to States?”

“Her parents still here in Seoul, how could Sooyoung left by herself?” Yoona frowned “uncle Choi told my dad that he sent Sooyoung first.. but we know he lied..” Yoona said softly “..Sooyoung is still here, and I have no idea where she could be…” she mumbled “so do they..”

“And we know Jessica is still here..”

Taeyeon sighed “stop talking about her.. I am just trying to find a way to make this right..” she spoke “I have a lot to make up to her..”

Hyoyeon glanced at her girlfriend, and Seohyun kept silent with a unreadable look.

They’re up to something. They definitely are.

“You both are definitely hopeless..” Hyoyeon said “please, you two..” she mumbled “you both are lovesick, but doesn’t have enough courage to take a step?”

“We will, if it’s easy..” Taeyeon spoke.

“Love never easy..” Seohyun said “but it’s worth every crazy thing that might never even cross your mind.

Taeyeon’s left brow raised “like what?”

Hyoyeon turned to her side, locking her eyes on her girlfriend’s.

Hyoyeon heaved a sigh when there are two persons walking closer to their seat.

They turned along where Hyoyeon gazed, only to get Taeyeon frozen when she saw one of them. Yoona pouted in disappointment.

“..Si-sica?”

“Hey..” Jessica greeted softly, standing by her side is an unfamiliar person. A red head actually “can we sit?”

“..su-sure..” Taeyeon awkwardly nodded.

Jessica took a seat by Taeyeon’s side, and the other by Jessica’s side.

“This is Tiffany by the way, she is from States..” Jessica said with a smile “my childhood friends..” she spoke, getting Taeyeon bit her lower lip in jealousy “and Sooyoung’s cousin..”

“Hey..” Tiffany smiled, getting a friendly warm smile from the couple, and not so friendly from the two single person “..hey, Tae..”

“..hey too..” Taeyeon smiled awkwardly, knowing this woman just enough. Taeyeon knows it good enough about how much Sooyoung loves this cousin of hers, and Sooyoung never had any problem showing it. and the same goes to Tiffany.

“That’s it!!” Yoona frowned “I am going to States! And I don’t care if it took me years to find her, I won’t come back until I find her!!”

Tiffany giggled along with Jessica, Hyoyeon and Seohyun shook their head, while Taeyeon definitely more interested in the blonde and a little about why Sooyoung’s cousin is here.

Taeyeon knows what kind of person Tiffany is. Tiffany is that kind of person who can burn someone is jealousy. Tiffany told her enough on how she made Jessica her victim back then, sticking over to her cousin, and just teasing the blonde to the worst she could.

And judging from how worse it could get and Yoona’s jealousy issue, Taeyeon swore that Tiffany is not the typical person Yoona would like, definitely not.

“You know, you should feel lucky that when you’re here mourning and sulking while thinking about what step should you take next..” Hyoyeon said “she is already there, taking all the risk just to get you back into her arms..”

Yoona’s brows furrowed “what do--..”

Check.. check..” the voice from the college’s speaker echoed though the entire canteen, and so does the entire university.

Yoona’s body stiffened, blood rushes all over her body, and her heart that fall in longing slowly healed by that familiar voice.

..ehem.. er.. so, actually.. I am sorry for ruining your break time..” the voice gave a nervous chuckle, knowing that there is not class by lunch time, which is only about an hour. Thanks to a bunch of supportive friends she has.

And she has not that much time, knowing that any second from now teacher can come to her place and kick her out.

But really, you don’t need to even listen to my words, and definitely free to do whatever you want.. but humbly I ask your participation just to keep quiet.. so that this one person who can hear what I was about to say..”

Yoona’s heart fluttered, and the rate keeps going up to where she started breathing short and hard. By now her face must be all red, her bone melted, her mind shut, and every pieces of her longing to take the owner of the voice into her embrace.

And she was completely sure, that it’s her..

Yoona swore that she is close to faint in heart attack, and her heart keeps calling this person, right to that moment, Yoona swore to herself, that there won’t be a second that she will let this woman out from her live anymore.. never..

It was when this voice, this sweet familiar voice, voiced “..to my love.. Im Yoona.. do you hear me?”