Something is not right

You Got Me

It’s late at night when Sooyoung got home from her dinner date with Yuri. Yuri kindly drive the tall brunette home, bidding her goodbye before she went home.

Sooyoung’s feels all her body shivering in cold, and her headache worsen any second. And the last thing she want right now, to end her Friday night is maybe a long sleep, maybe better if its continue until tomorrow, or for the rest of her weekend.

And since her clothes do nothing but getting her more and more frozen, with her head feels like it’s going to explode any second, even if she has to admit that she really has a good and sweet dinner date with her new friend, but really, she really needs her bed. Now.

Sooyoung walked inside the house, walking carefully in the dark. The only light she saw, coming from the living room.

Sooyoung walked closer to the living room, actually want to turn the light off before heading to her room, but she caught a glimpse of someone sleeping on the couch.

Sooyoung sighed, walking closer before she sits on the edge of the long couch.

“..why the hell are you sleeping here?” Sooyoung mumbled with her long slender fingers brushing Yoona’s long hairs.

Her wife is sleeping on the couch with a small pillow in her embrace.

Sooyoung turned slightly to the coffee table, only to find the food she ordered for her wife before she went with Yuri, left untouched, even still in a tidy plastic bag.

“..don’t tell me this is because your pride issue..” Sooyoung mumbled to herself, pretty much disappoint because Yoona doesn’t even want to touch the food she ordered.

But beside the plastic food, another small plastic bag placed. Since Sooyoung didn’t remember anything about that, she shrugged it off.

And if her head seriously fine, like it’s not feels like being hammered or worse, banged to the wall. Soooyoung maybe already carries her wife to their room. But not now, at least not when she finds it hard to walk herself.

Maybe it’s better to just wake the sleeping woman up, letting her walking a couple of steps, instead carrying the woman all her way and having a probability to fall with the woman in her embrace.

“..Yoona..” Sooyoung called soflty, shaking Yoona’s shoulder lightly “..wake up..”

“..Yoona..”

And it’s the forth call when the sleeping girl finally awake.

Rubbing her eyes, Yoona sits on the couch.

“So-soo?” Yoona wide awaken after seeing her wife sitting there, in front of her.

“Why are you sleeping here?” Sooyoung sighed “you can get sick.. go to the bedroom..” she said.

Sooyoung was about to stand up, but Yoona swiftly grabbing her arm, getting Sooyoung sits back to the couch.

“..he-hey.. yo-your fever…” unconsciously Yoona slid her arms on Sooyoung’s cheeks, checking the tall woman’s temperature.

Sooyoung stiffened by the sudden gesture, staring right into Yoona’s eyes without knowing what to do. She just suddenly has her mind shut, or it’s too hurt to get her mind to process some response.

“..See!!” Yoona exclaimed “your fever is getting bad!!” she said “..I—I told you to—to just cancel the dinner, right?” she mumbled, reaching the small plastic bag Sooyoung saw earlier “..now, change your—your clothes.. and—and take this before you sleep, okay?” Yoona nagged as Sooyoung stoned on her seat.

“..Soo?” Yoona called softly “..so-soo?” she called again, leaning closer, tilting her head slightly “..ho-how are you feeling? are you okay? Do—do you need something? have you eaten?”

But Sooyoung answered none of them.

Trying to get her mind to work, Sooyoung leaned closer, having a flat expression as her face grow closer to Yoona’s.

“..why are you sleeping here?”

Yoona let out an awkward cough when she backed away, leaning back but Sooyoung puts both her hands on the couch, each between Yoona’s thighs, trapping her wife in between and reducing the gap between their face while Yoona is trying otherwise.

“..mm..i—I.. err.. i—I just waiting for you to go home!” Yoona answered swiftly, hoping that Sooyoung doesn’t get her words, her face all red from how close Sooyoung’s face from hers.

“..did you go out to buy that meds?” Sooyoung asked again, leaning even closer.

“..it—it’s only the—the nearest pha-pharmacy from—from home..” Yoona gulped, avoiding Sooyoung’s stare.

“…and why didn’t you eat the food I order for you?”

“..yo-you—you… haven’t take lu-lunch.. and—and it must been days since—since you take your—your meal regulary..” Yoona stammered, her back hitting the edge of the couch’s side. So she has nowhere to go anymore “..so—so.. I was just—just thinking.. if—if maybe we—we can take dinner to-together..” she added, biting her lower lip nervously.

“..why didn’t you call me?”

“..i—I don’t want to—to.. disturb yo-your date..” Yoona whispered silently, her face going to its reddest, and face heated, her heart beating loudly, doubling its pace.

“..you know what..” Sooyoung mumbled “..i really feel like kissing you..” she said, but straightened her back instead, pulling herself from Yoona “..but considering that I have fever, and--..”

Sooyoung hasn’t even finished with her words when a pair of hands, a familiar hands, cupping her face, and a pair of lips, meeting hers, hard.

Sooyoung blinked in confused, while Yoona is standing on her knees on the couch, hands both on Sooyoung’s cheeks, and that gentle kiss she unconsciously landed on her wife turned into a hard kiss when Sooyoung pulled the woman on her lap, responding the kiss.

They pulled apart when their breathing slowed along with the kiss.

Catching their breath, Yoona quickly sits back on the couch, her eyes wondering everywhere but Sooyoung’s.

“..you do surprised me a lot today..” Sooyoung mumbled “..Yoona, how come you’re arguing with me a lot just before.. and being all sweet with me now?”

But Yoona said nothing, her face still blushing hard, and still refusing to meet Sooyoung’s gaze “..Yoona..” Sooyoung called.

“..i—I will heating the—the food no-now.. while… you—you go change your—your clothes..” Yoona spoke swiftly, ready to stand up from the couch, but Sooyoung quick to grip her arm.

“..just wait here..” Sooyoung said “..i will put that in the microwave before changing my clothes..” she added “..and I will call you after I finished..”

“..o-okay..” Yoona mumbled, sitting stiffly on the couch. She is still embarrassed by the fact that she kissed her wife, and her blushing face doesn’t help either.

Sooyoung lifted her hand up to Yoona’s face, slipping in between the latter’s hairs, pull Yoona gently to give a soft kiss on Yoona’s lips, just enough to let Yoona responded before Sooyoung stood up, taking the plastic bag from the coffee table along with the medicines Yoona brought for her, before she made her way to the kitchen.

Yoona took a glance over the tall brunette’s back, having a glance of Sooyoung before she completely disappeared in the kitchen.

Yoona brought her hand up, her fingers touching her lips slightly, grazing where Sooyoung’s lips still leaving its tastes.

It’s not their first kiss. But Yoona sure that lately, their kiss, getting more and more sweeter. And addicting. And for sure, not enough..

A small smile appeared on her face as she remembered their kiss just now, before she bit her lower lip guiltily, remembering something.

She hasn’t apologizing to Sooyoung.

And now, what should she do to apologize sincerely.. how should she do it.. and how should she say it..

Her mind trying its best to come up with something, but Sooyoung’s footsteps make it hard to think.

Yoona can even hear the soft bam from their bedroom’s door. And in another five minutes, another soft bam can be heard.

Sooyoung is probably walking back to the kitchen by now, and Yoona is running out of time, so does running out of idea.

Sooyoung doesn’t seem cold or mad just now even if sure, the brunette doesn’t talk much just now, and sure, it’s supposed to be the best timing to apologize. No, this time, she shouldn’t ruin it.. she can’t.. and she won’t..

Yoona still in the middle of her thought when a sudden lout noises coming from the kitchen. Something broke, maybe plate, or glass, but enough to make Yoona runs all over her way to the kitchen, as soon as she can.

She was standing there, beside the kitchen counter, her eyes widened, fear and worry written all over her face, to see Sooyoung there, her wife is lying on the floor, fainted.

-----

 

“…what happened?” Mr.Kim asked, seeing her wife fidgeting on her seat in the study room in their house “you seem restless these days..” he added “something happened at work?” he asked concerned.

Being overseas a lot, Mr.Kim let her wife to take care their business in Seoul. Her wife and her daughter, Taeyeon, while Hyoyeon mostly going with her father. It’s just before Taeyeon finally struck in States, for her accidentally business trip with her father.

“..nothing..” Mrs.Kim answered, giving a small smile  while walking her way to the big couch where her husband sits “..just a lot of thought lately..”

“Share it with me?” Mr.Kim asked, giving a playful grin as he grabs her wife’s arm, letting the old lady fall sitting on the couch just beside him.

Mrs.Kim let out a soft chuckle before she hugs her husband, resting her head on the tall man’s shoulder while her arms wrapped around Mr.Kim’s waist.

“..hmm..  it’s really nothing..”

“Nothing wouldn’t make you all worried and restless..” he said, left arm fall over his wife’s shoulder “..hey..” Mr.Kim called softly “..that’s why people married, right? to share everything in between each other..” he added, fingers running in between his wife’s hairs “…ups.. downs.. happiness.. sadness.. loves.. and problems.. right?”

Mrs.Kim sighed, wondering if she should tell her husband or not “..hmm, what do you think if we prepare Taeyeon’s wedding?”

“Hmm?” Mr.Kim brows creased, pulling slightly from the hug “Taeyeon said she wants to get married? How come she doesn’t tell me?” he narrowed his eyes playfully.

Mrs.Kim let out a soft chuckle “..no.. she said nothing to me either..” she said “it’s just that we know.. they’re in a relationship.. so, what’s wrong with a married?”

“Yes, but they don’t even mentioned about it, right?”

“..hmm..”

“Then, why are you such in a hurry?” he asked “it’s not even two months since they both started their relationship..” he added “they still have a long way..”

“But, what if they have a little time left?”

“Hmm? From what?” Mr.Kim’s brows furrowed, pulling from the hug, positioned her wife to facing him, so they can talk comfortably. He is pretty much confused with her wife’s behavior.

“..hmm.. just.. you know.. it’s just a good month for a wedding..” she reasoned, avoiding her husband’s eyes.

“Geun Young..” Mr.Kim said “tell me you didn’t do something funny..”

“..hmm.. I didn’t..” she said, but her eyes telling the truth.

“What did you do?”

“..i-..”

“You did something..” Mr.Kim cut “what did you do?”

“..i.. hm..” Mrs.Kim sighed “do you remember that time when tae asked us to let her enroll college in States?”

“What about that?”

“Did you aware that Jessica is the reason?”

“Yeah, of course..”

“..when I was there.. i saw.. Sooyoung and Jessica kissed..”

“You what?”

“That’s why I asked Jessica about that, and she said that it was a friendly kiss.. a kiss between friends..” Mrs.Kim quickly added “..but despite her words.. she was in love..” Mrs.Kim said “with her bestfriend.. and you can see it written all over her face..”

“With that, I talked to Sooyoung..” Mrs.Kim ended.

“..talked?”

Mrs.Kim went silent, her eyes get teary as she stared deep into that loving eyes, her husband’s.

“..you threatened her..” Mr.Kim mumbled softly “..that’s why you want the marriage happen before Sooyoung’s married ended..”

“..I—i.. did this for Taeyeon..” Mrs.Kim whispered softly.

“..I know..” Mr.Kim replied, wrapping her wife in a tight hug, despite all the things her wife done, he knows that always, their family will become her priority, her reason for everything “..and he can’t blame her wife for that..”

“..i—I told Sooyoung to—to stay away from-from Jessica..” she mumbled on her husband’s chest.

“..shh.. we-..”

“You’re what?” but a stern voice comes from behind the opened door, revealing a petite girl with rage all over her face, and despite her childlike feature’s face, anger written all over it when she asked again, firmly “what did you do?”