Love is in the air

You Got Me

There are only two women in the room, but it is loud like how it was in these past few days.

Love is in the air..

Loud moans, incoherent words, heavy breaths, and all that follows are pretty much enough to get the idea of how the two women are doing.

They’re obviously undisturbed, so much into whatever they’re doing currently.

And really, if it’s not that one of them is running out of breath, sure that they won’t ever stop.

The taller one from the two crawled on top of the other from whatever she was doing under there before, her head slid under the blanket, showering kisses all over from her way down there, up to the lying woman’s tummy, chest, shoulder, and, and a hell of one long kiss on the lips before she pulled slightly to have a sight of her wife’s face. The younger one is obviously exhausted.

“..why did you stop?” Yoona mumbled in between her panting, arms sneaked around Sooyoung’s neck, pulling her wife closer, pressing their lips briefly, lingering in between, enough to get them heated for another time.

“Are you seriously asking me that?” Sooyoung chuckled softly, pulling slightly to get them time for the air, preventing from going deeper to get them both time to rest, maybe a little one before another time of their sweet making love “babe, you seem like you’re about to faint..”

“..i’m not..” Yoona pouted, letting Sooyoung’s arm each by her side on her shoulders, and sometimes letting the taller woman planting soft kisses on her shoulder, neck to her chest. She doesn’t mind by the fact that they’re in nothing. She really doesn’t.

“You’re running out of breath, Yoona..” Sooyoung chuckled. Her body falls right onto Yoona’s, and she is not that heavy that Yoona let her be, but using her elbow, Sooyoung propped up herself slightly to not put much weight on her wife’s, watching Yoona’s taking her breath and once in a while showering kisses all over again.

Yoona frowned “..can you change it back to babe?” she asked in a low whisper “..and I am really not tired..” she said defended.

“Do you want to consider calling me that too?” Sooyoung asked teasingly, getting Yoona’s face flushed “and babe..” she called, paused with another naughty smile “I don’t hear my name anymore, so I thought you’re running out of breath there..”

“..babe? do you want me to call you that too?” Yoona mumbled shyly “..and I still cried your name out..” Yoona blushed deeper “..you’re just not paying attention..”

“Do you like it when I call you babe?”

“..i love it..” Yoona whispered.

Sooyoung grinned “..then, I am sure that I will be way more than love it if you call me babe..” she said “..and yeah, maybe I just got something way more important to do down there that i—ouch!” Sooyoung cried when Yoona slapped her shoulder lightly.

“Sto-stop teasing!”

Sooyoung giggled “..okay babe..”

Yoona is staring deep into Sooyoung’s eyes who is wearing that sweet loving smile, but she can’t even keep it long when she feel her face heated up and ended up pulling Sooyoung closer to her, buried her face on Sooyoung’s side façade.

“..babe..”

Sooyoung smiled when she heard that in a soft whisper from her wife’s lips, pressing her lips on Yoona’s jaw to the latter neck, gently leaving another loves bites, enough to get Yoona moans in another time.

“..what happened?” Sooyoung asked softly, letting Yoona buried her face still, while her lips still showering kisses all over she can reach in their position.

“..hmm?”

“..usually you will stop when you’re tired..” Sooyoung spoke “but this time, you keep me close.. and even refusing to take a quick rest..” Sooyoung added in a playful smile “I can understand if you want this badly, but Yoona.. did something happened?”

Yoona frowned when Sooyoung pulled slightly, she misses those lips again.

“..am I that obvious?”

“Well, considering that you’re my wife..” Sooyoung said with a small smile “of course I need to pay attention on such things..”

But Yoona’s face reddened. Of course her face already deep red when they have no clothes on since before until this second, but it’s just that this naughty wife of her can’t stop teasing her.

And Sooyoung realized it quick “..by such things, I mean not only our sweet making loves..” she said with a naughty smile “..but some other things as well..”

Yoona landed another gently slap on Sooyoung’s shoulder, earning soft giggles from the taller woman.

Yoona said no word when Sooyoung heaved a soft sigh, giving a soft smile she said “..hey, don’t think too much, if you don’t want to say it out, just--..”

“I am jealous..” Yoona cut, avoiding Sooyoung’s eyed awkwardly. She just has no comfortable place to land her eyes, because landed them on this woman on top of her is way more tempting than any other spot she could find.

“Hmm?” Sooyoung tried to think but find nothing as she asked “did I do something you don’t like? To whom? Did we meet someone today?”

“..we met Taeyeon and Jessica today..”

Sooyoung narrowed her eyes on her wife when she spoke “..what’s with Jessica? Do you like her? are you attracted to her? do you--..”

“No—no!!” Yoona swiftly cut “wh—why should i?!”

“Hmm.. should I meet with them less? Should I tell Sica to stop meeting you? should i--..”

“It—it’s not that!” Yoona quickly added “I’m yours!! And yours only!! Just like how you’re mine and mine alone!! I am not attracted to her..” Yoona mumbled lastly.

Sooyoung gave another soft chuckles “..then, why are you so jealous? You know it yourself..” she said “I am yours, babe..” she added “and yours only..”

Yoona blushed harder “..stop teasing, will you? I’m really jealous..”

“There is nothing to be jealous of..” Sooyoung spoke “..Yoona, you have my heart, my body, and my mind..” she said “what’s that haven’t been yours?”

And that is enough to get Yoona blushing even more, going to the reddest she can do “..but still..” she mumbled.

“Ask me anything..” Sooyoung said “I will tell everything you want to know..”

Yoona met Sooyoung’s eyes, staring deeply into that brown orbs when she spoke quietly “..do you..love Jessica?”

“Of course I do..” Sooyoung answered “Jessica is someone I wish born as my sister..” she said with a grin.

“..I.. don’t mean it that way..”

Sooyoung took a deep breath before she whispered “..Yoona, do you think I will go this far with you if I have something more for Jessica?”

“..bu-but--..”

“I will be lying if I say I never did..” Sooyoung cut, earning a frown from the woman under her “but Yoona.. even if I have a chance to go back to the past.. or I have a chance to live another life..” she said, giving a sweet smile along “..i will choose you without another thought..”

And it’s enough to faded Yoona’s frown.

“What’s more important to me is about how I live my present, not my past..” she said “and I deeply want you to be a part of it.. my present.. and future..”

“..i do..” Yoona whispered, earning soft giggles from the taller one.

“Yoona.. I love Jessica that I want someone to take care of her when I am not around.. I love Jessica that I want someone watching over her, taking care of her for me, and letting me know that she is okay, that she will always be.. I love her that I want Taeyeon to take care of her with the best she could afford..”

“Babe.. I love Jessica to the point that I will kill Taeyeon if she hurt that innocent sister of mine..” Sooyoung said, earning another pout from her wife, but what’s come after are enough to get Yoona’s heart pacing hard, face and body heated, melting right in Sooyoung’s embrace when the taller woman whispered softly “..but if it comes to you..” she said “Yoona, I won’t let anyone to do the favor..”

“..because I am the only person who can protect you though anything.. I want to be the only one who is watching over and taking care of you..” she said “I want to be the one who will be there for you, that one you can leaning onto, that one you can share your problem with, that one you can always find in anytime..”

“I want to be the one who you can always call when you need someone.. that one who you can smile and laugh together with.. that one who you can give you comfort when you’re scared, sad, mad, and broken..”

“I want to be the one, and the only one who can walk with you though anything.. sad and happy, problems to problems, memories to memories, happiness to happiness.. and just me..”

“I want to be the one who wake you up in the morning with kisses and breakfast.. I want to be the one who give you morning kisses, letting you choose whatever you want breakfast in bed of in wherever you’re wishing for..” she said with a naughty smile.

“I want to be the one who get you sleep at night.. the one who you can share your nightmare with and being the one who can get into that sleepless nights of yours, and being the one in your dreams as the sweetest you could have..”

“I want to be the one and only one who you can always run back into.. that one you can stand together with, that one who won’t step away.. that one who always be there for you and you alone..”

“I want to be the one who kick that person who hurt you and tell them to stay away from the love of my life.. I want people to see me with you and tell me that we’re the perfect couple that people can be.. I want people to die with jealousy wishing that they were us..”

“I want to be the only person who have you and only me.. I want to be that one who shower you with care, passion, and love..” Sooyoung said with a sweet smile before it turns to a naughty one “..that only one who allowed to have more of you, more every mornings, days, and nights…”

“Yoona, when I said I am being serious with you..” Sooyoung said, kissing the tears that escapes Yoona’s eyes “you have no idea how much I mean every word in it..”

“I love you, Yoona..” She said “and trust me..” she said “I never had this much for anyone else but you..”

Yoona tightened her arms around Sooyoung’s neck, pulling the brunette closer as she buried her face on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“..i don’t know what to say..” Yoona mumbled in between her sobs.

“You know what I want to hear..” Sooyoung smiled “..but I am this patient..” she added when Yoona stayed silent “..so yeah, take your time, babe.. and just enjoy the love I am showering you seconds to seconds, days to days, months to months, years to years, and eternity to eternity..”

“..i am lucky to have you, right?”

“..hmm.. if you mean it by my patience just to hear three words from you, or how I enjoy every second of your jealousy, or by how I can understand you without a single word from you, or how I can keep up with..” Sooyoung pressed her lips on Yoona’s earlobe when she whispered hazily “..your uncontrollable hormone..”

Sooyoung giggled softly when Yoona tightened her arms around her neck by her remark “..yes, maybe you’re a little bit lucky..”

“…but babe, you have no idea on how lucky I am to have you..” Sooyoung added, whispering softly “..you can keep up with my teasing and naughtiness.. you didn’t demand much from me.. no matter how jealous you’re, you never force me to do things your way.. you’re sweet and adorably cute that it get torturingly sweet..” she whispered as her naughty smile appeared “..and how much you want me as much as I want you..”

“How perfect could we be?” Sooyoung giggled, pulling slightly to meet Yoona’s shy eyes “babe, I will make sure that nobody love you more than I do..”

Yoona’s sweet smile widened, but she pulled Sooyoung’s closer to meet their lips in a hard deep kiss.

The kiss get deeper in no time, enough to get their mind blank, enough to get the messing moans filling the air, enough to get their body heated and ready for another time “..hmm.. let’s have no sleep tonight..”

Sooyoung chuckled “seriously? I even already lost count on before..”

“Count?”

“Yeah, on how much I drive you insane, on how much I get you high, and how—ouch!!”

“Do-don’t co-count!!” Yoona blushed, hiding her face on Sooyoung’s side façade.

“Babe, as much as I am into your tempting idea..” she said “tomorrow you have class, aren’t you?”

“It—it’s okay..” Yoona mumbled shyly.

“Because I am sure, if we get no sleep tonight, there are only two things that might happen tomorrow..” Sooyoung smiled mischievously “it’s either you fall asleep in your class.. or you’re lost in your daydreaming..” Sooyoung whispered hazily “..about us making love..”

Yoona’s face gets even redder “..do—do you mind?”

Sooyoung laughed “seriously babe!?! Don’t do that!!! I am losing my mind here!!! and you’re messing with my heart!!!”

“..Soo..”

“And tomorrow we have lunch meeting..” Sooyoung giggled “are you sure about this?”

“Hmm..” Yoona nodded on Sooyoung’s neck.

“..do you still want the lunch? About Jonghyun?”

“I will ask him to join our lunch..” Yoona immediately added.

Sooyoung smiled lovingly as she pulled slightly, planting a soft kiss on Yoona’s temple “..i am happy.. happier that I could ever be..”

They’re lost in silence when before Yoona voiced in a low whisper.

“..i am scared..”

“Why?”

“Because when things get happy and okay.. bad thing happen..”

“Bad things will always happen, but better things always wait after..” Sooyoung replied “we just need to trust each other and don’t give up on this..”

Yoona smiled “I will have you forever, right?” she asked, tightened her arms around Sooyoung’s neck.

“..hmm.. I am not that satisfied with forever..” Sooyoung said with another kiss on Yoona’s temple while brushing the tip of her nose on Yoona’s “because I want my next life with you.. and my next.. and next.. and the rest of it..” she smiled sweetly “but yeah, forever sounds good right now..”

Yoona smiled when another deep shades of reds shadowed her cheeks “..so, no sleep tonight?”

Sooyoung giggled “..fine, no sleep tonight.. but you can’t blame me if you can’t stop thinking about me and our making loves tomorrow in between your class..”

“..i won’t blame you..” Yoona giggled shyly “but I am not promising about not thinking about you and this, tomorrow in between my boring class..”

“Babe, seriously..” Sooyoung chuckled, showering kisses all over again “..please tell me what should I do with you..”

“..you know what I want..” Yoona smiled naughtily without losing the hint of shyness there “..make love to me.. get me no sleep.. all night long..”

“..that.. you really don’t need to ask me twice.. babe..” Sooyoung gave her sweet naughty smile, that one which enough to get Yoona’s heart runs wild and body heated “..no sleep it is..”

And really, no sleep it is, all night long..