Giving a thought

You Got Me

“Sicaa..” Taeyeon whined to her girlfriend, but the blonde clearly pretending not to hear, walking relaxingly in Maui Ocean Center, and don’t even ask whose idea it is..

It’s obviously a certain tall brunette’s will..

That tall girl has been whining to all her friends to go to that place rather than spending it in some shopping mall..

While Jessica surely granted it gladly, Taeyeon doesn’t even care where she goes as long as she is with her girlfriend, Seohyun and Hyoyeon gladly going with the idea, Yoona in the other hand, finding herself giving in what her wife’s want.

 

“Sicaaa..” Taeyeon called again, trying to stop the blonde from walking further. They’ve been walking in their separate ways, wandering around the big aquarium in pairs. Since the place is not really crowded that day, they even rarely meet other person there.

“Sicaaa..” Taeyeon called, finally catching up to the blonde, back hugging the girl “I said, I’m sorry..” she pouted “I was just joking around..”

A small smile formed on the blonde’s face, of course she is not mad anymore.

“Sica..” Taeyeon called again, her voice cracked, making the blonde pulling from the hug, turning to meet her girlfriend’s teary eyes.

Jessica can’t even hold her laughter by the sight. Taeyeon seriously seems more like a lost kid, which make the blonde finally giggling, but frowned afterwards.

“You said I’m getting fat..” Jessica said, still playing along with her girlfriend. She is obviously enjoying Taeyeon’s company. And as a girlfriend, Jessica is surely trying to work their relationship out. It’s her decision. That’s why, she is willing to take their relationship seriously.

“I-I’m nott!!” Taeyeon quickly defended.

“Yahh! You said it last night..”

“I-I don’t! I just said that you will easily gaining more weight if you sleep immediately after had dinner..” Taeyeon mumbled lowly.

“Yeah, but-…”

“And last night, you prefer sleeping after our dinner rather than going out with mee!” Taeyeon pouted “I just said that so you would change your mind..”

Jessica giggled “yah! You should just ask me that..”

“I-I do!”

“Yahh! You said ‘sica, don’t you think the weather is kind a good for a night walk?’?” Jessica imitated, making the other girl slightly red.

“But—but, I thought-..”

“It’s cold..” Jessica cut “deadly cold..” she added “do you expect me to answer ‘yes, it seems quite warm for a night walk..’?”

Taeyeon frowned, feeling defeated in their very first argument as a couple, a cute little bickering. It’s not even an important matter, but Jessica just finds it cut, and she found herself enjoying it rather than getting really mad.

Taeyeon’s expression made the blonde let out another giggle, before she slowly circling her arms around Taeyeon’s neck, leaning closer, whispering hazily “next time, you could just said something like ‘sica-baby, would you like for a romantic night walk with me?’”

Taeyeon frowned slowly disappear, her face heated by how close the blonde is with her, yet a mischievous smile appear after, left brow raised “you.. want me to call you sica-baby?”

“Wh-what?” the blonde stuttered, swiftly pulling her arms from Taeyeon’s neck, blushing “th-that’s not my po-point…”

Taeyeon’s smile widened, enjoying her girlfriend’s red face, wrapping her arms around Jessica’s waist, pulling the latter closer “ahh.. sica-baby..” Taeyeon called sweetly.

“Ya-yah! St-stop it!!” Jessica slapped her girlfriend’s shoulder lightly “th-that’s embarrassing..”

“It’s not embarrassing..” Taeyeon teased “you love it..”

“Wh-whatever..” Jessica mumbled before turned her back on her girlfriend, walking swiftly, continuing her small trip around the big aquarium.

“Sica-babyyy!” Taeyeon whined behind her, grinning by her blushing girlfriend “wait for mee!”

-----

 

While Sooyoung’s eyes glued greatly on the big aquarium, with both hands sticking on the glasses window, Yoona’s eyes, in the other hand can’t even shift from her tall wife, standing closely with both arms folded on her chest.

 “I must be crazy..” and that’s keeps lingering around Yoona’s mind for she found her tall wife seriously too adorable.

They’ve been staying in the same spot for more than 10 minutes now, for Sooyoung to actually waiting for the rayfish to unhide itself from the ground.

Sooyoung must has been waiting badly for not to miss the big rayfish to show up..

Did she even blink?”  and instead of watching the same fish as her wife does, Yoona found watching her wife is more.. interesting.. she can’t even concentrate on their, as what Sooyoung called, their sweet romantic date..

Sooyoung’s words this morning just quite out from her mind.. since then, Yoona found herself keep on thinking about that..

“Yoona.. do  you, want to try to work our marriage out?”

The question keeps repeating inside her mind, which is quite bothered her all day.. but the sight of her childish wife seems to make her more bothered..

Not that she annoyed by the girl, instead, she is enjoying their date.. Sooyoung always has a word to make it not boring.. even if it’s sure some teasing or playful sweet words.. but, as mush as she hates to admit it, Yoona is enjoying it..

 

“Maybe Sooyoung is playing another trick.. or it’s just a part of her teasing..” and what annoyed Yoona from that, is that she can’t get into the brunette’s mind.

She can’t even understand what’s going inside the brunette’s mind.

How come in one night the girl can cry her heart out, yet the next morning she pretended like nothing happened? or how come in one day Sooyoung can be adorably cute, and the next day she can be dangerously seducing, or—or Yoona even found the girl some days being ridiculously sweet..

After that night where Sooyoung cried, yes, where she let the brunette fell asleep in her embrace, no matter how dying she is to know the reason, since Sooyoung never brought it up, and her pride got in the way, she never asked about it.

There is no way she will show Sooyoung that she is actually putting some interest into the girl’s life.. no, it’s not like they’re married for real.. it’s just 3 months.. and after that, maybe they will just stay as strangers..

Nothing much changed on Sooyoung’s behavior after that night, still the very same teasing girl who flirt with her, enjoying making her pissed, torturing her every nights with that kiss, or—or that girl who makes her heart missing its beats by that flirtatious sweet smile.

But still, that question keeps bothering her, so much..

What if she said yes, but Sooyoung is actually just playing around with that? or what if she said no but she will regret it later?”

And the fact that she is considering the offer makes her even more frustrate.

This morning, seeing Yoona got wordless from the question, Sooyoung simply said “it’s okay.. I won’t force you..” and with that sweet smile the taller brunette added “but I will appreciated more if you just give it a thought..”

Yoona just can’t believe that she is actually really giving a thought on Sooyoung’s words.

“No, I’m not falling..” and she gave a soft sarcastic chuckle on that “obviously not..” of course she won’t. she is only doing this because the girl cockily challenged her, right?

“What is Sooyoung is really playing with her?”

If Sooyoung just played with her, should she played her back? Should she takes the offer and, like how she said, making the tall girl falling for her instead? And of course by that, in the end she will become the one without broken heart, saying ‘see.. I told you, nobody never fall for me..’ or at least she will win over the challenge the tall girl once thrown..

Should she?

 

“Yoonaa!! Yoonaa!!” Sooyoung’s excited yelled brought the latter from her deep struggle, finding her childish wife pointing at the big rayfish that already swimming freely inside the big aquarium “Lookk!”

Yoona sighed, not really understand why Sooyoung found that kind of thing interesting.

“It’s so big!” Sooyoung said in awe “this is seriously so interesting!” she giggled “right?” she turned, asking her wife’s agreement.

“Actually..” Yoona let out another sigh “I don’t really understand which part of it seems interesting..”

“Oh, come on..” Sooyoung said “it’s really rare that I can get free time to watch thing like this..” she said, having a thought before she added “Besides, the fact that I’m in a date with my wife make it more interesting..” wearing a sweet teasing smile that obviously make the other girl red.

“This is boring..” Yoona rolled her eyes, ignoring Sooyoung’s tease, taking her step further from the girl to hide her red face.

Sooyoung giggled by the sight, walking after her wife before taking the girl’s hand into hers, obviously startled and redden the already blushing girl.

“Ya-yah! What ar-..”

“Oh, hey, look!!” Sooyoung said, quickly ignoring Yoona’s protest, pointing to a board around “it’s the shark dive!” she said excitedly.

Yoona let out a soft groaned when she already found herself standing in front of the board with the taller girl.

“It looks interesting..” Sooyoung mumbled, her rounded and sparkling eyes already told how much she is into it “Yoona..” she called, shifting her gaze to the standing girl beside her “wanna try it with me?”

“What?! no!!” Yoona quickly rejected, staring at the girl in disbelieve “how come it even crossed your mind!”

“Oh, come on..” Sooyoung persuaded “this is really interesting! We’re sightseeing sharks!! You know, sharks!!”

“No!!” Yoona argued “don’t you know that shark eats human?!”

Sooyoung giggled, wearing another naughty smile after “but they obviously won’t eat beautiful woman like you..” Sooyoung said naughtily “besides, you have an excuse to hug me there, inside...”

Yoona found herself speechless by that, blushing madly by that simple tease, shaking her head slightly “..still no..”

“But-..”

“Choi Sooyoung, if you’re that bored living in this world, please try not to get me involve in your any kind of attempt in suicide..”

Sooyoung giggled by the sarcastic comment, getting even more eager to get her wife going with her “oh, come on!! Baby.. wifey.. hon—honey.. yoon-baby..”

Yoona is blushing hard by the sequence of Sooyoung’s sweet calling, making it even hard to break their gaze, she is even holding her breath.

“How?” Sooyoung asked again, knowing that she is near to get the girl giving in.

Yoona opened then closed it again, finding no word escaping her lips, she shook her head slightly before turning her blushing face, walking further from the taller girl.

Sooyoung let out another giggle on her wife’s embarrass act, going after her wife “Yoona! You’re going with me, right?”

And Sooyoung is obviously doesn’t stop until she gets what she wants from the girl, her blushing wife..