I shouldn't have

You Got Me

Yoona is driving her white Marcedez benz, just in her trip to go home from college. Sooyoung has been busy and visiting Taeyeon’s company for the past few days and even if her wife always managed to at least drive her to college and pick her up after, it another story for today.

For that reason, Yoona had no choice but to drive her own car. And she even finds herself being annoyed and disappointed on that, ridiculously.

What more strange for Yoona is, she found herself being annoyed by the fact that Sooyoung, her wife chooses her job more than picking her up, yes, a childish and immature reason that she can’t even voice out in their little argument this morning when Sooyoung asked her if she can drive by herself. What more pissing her off is, today’s traffic, irritatingly taking the wrong time.

Just when she is busy mumbling and cursing her wife as trying to get her eyes on the road still, she starts to drown in her thought as her eyes starts wondering around, checking her side from the window, somehow being jealous over a couple who is walking hand by hand, or another couple who she spots sitting while chatting in one of the café, or another pair who is simply smiling to each other.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance when her wife’s face with a sweet teasing smile flashing inside her mind, the smile which she grows to love no matter how many times she tried to disprove. And obviously that would never even escape her lips, just no.

Knowing the fact that she starts to see her wife in a different side, a different light, a completely different feeling already killing her, crushing what she called pride. And there is just no way that she will admit something like that, no way.

Worse, lately, their morning and night kisses, seriously kill her even more. Sooyoung doesn’t even hesitate with what she is doing to the point where she knows that more or less.. she is going to lose it.. she wants more, she needs more.. and damn! Just why the hell that her wife is so damn good at it!

Yoona heaved a sigh, her mind wondering what would the tall brunette is doing at the moment, or should she call the girl and asking for lunch together, or trying to plot any excuses to see the brunette.

And again, another desperate sigh escapes her lips as the thought of Sooyoung filled her mind.

Why the hell she thinks about Sooyoung, why the thought of her wife get her heart beating abnormally, why the images of what happened on their make out make her blushed and heated, and why--..

 

Bukk!

A sudden sound get her back into her right mind, back into the reality..

“Damn!!” Yoona cursed, having the sight of her car having zero proximity with a black BMW in front of her car, worse, Yoona’s car completely crushed the black BMW “I’m so dead!” Yoona sighed as a tall long haired woman with a sun glasses went out from the car and walking closer to hers.

The woman in sunglasses is standing right beside Yoona’s car, knocked the window twice, her expression is enough to tell Yoona that she obviously doesn’t like what just happened. Yoona sighed before she rolled down the window.

“Excuse me, miss!” the woman said, one hand in her waist “what the hell are you doing!!?”

“Hey, i--..”

“Are you drunk?!”

“What?! watch your words!!”

“It’s traffic, and you crushed my car!!”

“Well, maybe it’s because you stopped your car in sudden!” Yoona snapped back, already forgetting the word she should say. Blame it on her pride.

“Or maybe it’s because you can’t drive!!” the woman snapped “do you even have driving license!!”

“Sorry?!!!” Yoona scoffed “do you know what you’re talking about?!”

“You should be the one who watch your words, miss!!”

“Really?!”

“I can just sue you right away!! I can take this to court!!”

“Do you even know who am I?!”

“Should i?!”

“Maybe you should, because you will regret talking like that if you do!!”

“Do you think I care?!”

“And you think I do?!”

“You know what?!” the woman in sunglasses said “I’m taking this to the police..”

-----

 

“Really?!” Sooyoung sighed, staring at her wordless wife “you do know that a simple sorry will do, right!!?”

“I was about to apologize..” Yoona mumbled quietly, avoiding Sooyoung’s eyes “she started it..”

Why the hell Sooyoung’s word matter to her, and since her, just the hell since where Sooyoung’s word can affect this much to her, just why she doesn’t like it when Sooyoung got angry and upset at her.

Really, she has been trying to call her parents, but she just can’t reach both of them.

“And you can end it with a simple sorry!”

“She wouldn’t listen..”

“Because you raised your voice!”

“I was trying to talk kindly..” Yoona reasoned, eyes still wondering everywhere but Sooyoung.

“By fighting over her words!?”

By now, Yoona is standing just beside Sooyoung’s car, with Sooyoung is standing in front of her, once in a time heaved a sigh.

“What now!? losing your words!?” Sooyoung’s eyed the girl sharply, and even without Yoona met that brown eyes, she knows how much that eyes searching for hers.

And with that, Yoona stayed silent, she knows, a part of it just her fault, and another part, just—just.. maybe doesn’t want to upset her wife even more..

And seeing her wife in silent, Sooyoung sighed, her face softened as she leaned closer to Yoona.

Yoona is readying herself for another outburst, but what comes after completely surprised her. That’s when she found herself melted into Sooyoung’s embrace.

“Sorry..” Sooyoung mumbled softly “you don’t know how worried I was when I got a call from the police..” she said.

Yoona’s breath heaved along with her ridiculously increasing heartbeats, simply from a simple hug, and that sweet words.

“I’m worried if something bad happened to you..” Sooyoung whispered softly right on her ear “I rushed here as fast as I can.. and I’m just so upset to know that I’m worried over something that shouldn’t happen if you can just apologize..” Sooyoung mumbled “sorry for fuming in you..” Sooyoung said before pulling from the hug.

“..i—i…” Yoona stuttered, how hard it could be for her to say a simple sorry?

“Let’s talk in home..” Sooyoung finally voiced, giving a weak smile “get in the car..” she said. Yoona’s car just hold for a little longer, maybe tomorrow will long enough and satisfying the woman’s wants, the woman who unluckily is one of the best lawyer in town.

“…a-ah.. o-okay…”

Yoona was about to get inside the car when the woman in sunglasses got out from the police office, the only difference is only that she is not wearing the sunglasses anymore.

 

The woman walked closer and Sooyoung does as the woman did, offering a handshake “thank you for dropping the case..” Sooyoung said, giving a smile.

“It’s okay..” the woman replied while taking Sooyoung’s hand into hers “I just need a simple sorry.. and I got one from you..”

“I will pay for the your car..” Sooyoung smiled back “just send me the bill..”

“Ah, are you saying that I can buy the car but can’t afford the repairmen?”

“Ah, no..no.. please don’t misunderstood..” Sooyoung swiftly answered “I just feel responsible..” she said.

Yoona eyed both figures in turned, she can see that woman glances over her but she can’t even see Sooyoung’s face, all she has is Sooyoung’s back. And yeah, this is annoyed her.

“Can I borrow your phone?” she asked.

“Sure..” Sooyoung smiled, handing her phone to the woman.

She seems to busy for a moment, placing it on her ear, having a satisfied smile on her face before handing the phone back to its owner.

“I’ve got your number..” she said “and I’ve got you mine..”

“Hmm?”

“I might prefer dinner..” she said, her smile turn into a sweet naughty one “with you only, obviously…” she added “I believe that your cousin wouldn’t mind..”

Cousin.. and Yoona already grow to hate the word. For no reason, or that’s what she would prefer to admit, she starts to regret introducing Sooyoung as her cousin in the police office just before.

Maybe, the only thing she might regret to introduce Sooyoung as her cousin that, at the moment, she has no choice but to watch a stranger flirting with her wife with she helplessly doing nothing.

That flirty smile the woman throws to her wife, make her upset even more, worsen her already burning heart.

And aside from that, the woman’s appearance doesn’t really help either. She is beautiful, and hot. And that obvious attraction she shows towards Sooyoung, only makes Yoona sighed in the mix of annoyance, desperate, and what she refuse to admid, jealousy..

“I will give you a call..” she said “how does it sounds?”

Sooyoung smiled back to the woman, shrugging lightly “sure.. I still owe you..” she said “by the way, I’m Choi Sooyoung...and..umm.. you?”

“Yuri.. Kwon Yuri..”