Something is definitely changed

You Got Me

“What took you so long?!” Taeyeon whined childishly by the arrival of the two tall brunettes.

“Traffic..” Sooyoung reasoned, taking a seat across Taeyeon and Jessica with her wife sitting beside her, while Seohyun and Hyoyeon are sitting on the other side of the seat, impatiently checking over the menu book.

 

A waiter came, politely taking their orders, while they’re having their little chat, talking over random subject.

“It’s already 1pm..” Hyoyeon mumbled “I’m so hungry..” she said, after their order “if you didn’t show up in five minutes, I will already leaving you guys..”

 “Sorry..” Sooyoung giggled “I just picked Yoona up from her college at 12.15 and today’s traffic are seriously annoying..”

“Then, you might want to consider a bike..”

Sooyoung let out another chuckle by Hyoyeon’s childish remark “I don’t mind it.. but I’m pretty sure that my wife will refuse to go home with me…” Sooyoung said as she faked a frown “or she might pretended not to know me..”

“Exactly..” Yoona mumbled “why should I ride a bike if there would be some people would kindly offer me for a ride in a very nice car?”

Sooyoung shook her head slightly, just trying to get out from the unimportant matter.

 

“Hey, how’s your new home?” Taeyeon asked, grinning “we haven’t even visited your newlywed house..” she said, taking a sip of her drink “we’ll make sure to drop some day..”

“Yeah, come by..” Sooyoung smiled “let’s have dinner sometime..”

“Sure, if only you cook, Syoo..” Jessica said “I miss your cooking..”

“Noted..” Sooyoung grinned childishly “just give me the date..”

“How about you two?” Sooyoung asked, giving a mischievous smile “everything’s good?”

“Way more than good..” Taeyeon grinned childishly, glancing over the blushing Jessica who only shook her head shyly “still a long road, but so far, I’m happier than ever.. we’re happy..”

“Glad to hear..” Sooyoung smiled sincerely, throwing a teasing one at her bestfriend.

“How’s yours?”

“Well..” Sooyoung paused as she glanced at her wife who is narrowing her eyes, maybe overly worried over any answer her wife may give “hmm.. why don’t you ask my cousin?” she said as, eyes obviously pointed to Yoona.

“Hmm? Cousin?” Hyoyeon’s left brow raised, glancing over the two women in turn.

“Oh, yeah..” the brunette answered flatly, expressionless “she just introduced me to her friend as her cousin..”

Yoona rolled her eyes, Sooyoung is being childish “is that why you’re not talking to me all our way to this place?” Yoona asked, facing her wife “are you mad? Pissed? Jealous?”

“Why? are you dying to talk to me?” Sooyoung thrown back, giving a naughty smile along.

“Dying?” Yoona scoffed “are you kidding me?” she gave a dry chuckle, with that, all four pair of eyes glued on them, having a small smile with them, pretty much enjoying the little show “why should i?” Yoona shot back “aren’t you the one who is jealous because I told my friends that you’re my cousin?”

“I don’t have any reason why I should be jealous..” Sooyoung replied calmly, keeping the same smile “then, why are you so pissed that I’m not talking to you in the car? Dying to hear my voice?” Sooyoung teased.

Jessica giggled softly, making sure only Taeyeon the one who heard her as she leaned closer to her side, whisper to her girlfriend “she is jealous..”

Taeyeon giggled softly by her girlfriend’s word, whispered as softly as Jessica did when the two women still bickering “and Yoona is obviously pissed..”

“Oh..” Yoona let out another scoffed “sorry to ruin your imagination, Mrs.Choi..” Yoona shot back “you don’t know how peaceful I felt when I was in the car just now..”

“Oh yeah, that’s why you protest why I didn’t talk to you in the car, Mrs.Choi..” the tall brunette said, giving another teasing smile as she called her wife.

“Really?! What’s wrong with you!? are you-..”

“Hey! Hey!” Hyoyeon cut, giving an amusement look “are you two fighting?”

“No..”

“No!”

And there, while Sooyoung answered it rather calmly, with her innocent look, Yoona answered more defended.

“Why?” Hyoyeon asked, giving a evil smile “doesn’t have enough last night?”

“Oh trust me..” Sooyoung played along, pretended to whisper but making sure all of them can hear her words “we’re going rounds and rounds..”

“Wh-what!?” Yoona’s face flushed pink by Sooyoung answer, with the four women still watching them in amusement, with a teasing smile “we’re doing no-nothing!!”Yoona answered swiftly as she elbowed Sooyoung’s side.

“Ouch! That’s hurt!!” Sooyoung rubbed her side, but there, enjoying her wife’s pissed blushing face is just way too much of her “don’t be shy, baby..” Sooyoung said sweetly “we’re married.. they obviously will understand..”

“But—but we re-really did nothing!!” Yoona protested.

“What do you mean nothing when you’re asking for it again this morning..” Sooyoung teased as Yoona’s face growing redder, giving a disbelieving look.

“Oh, what!?” Hyoyeon asked excitedly “really?!!” she giggled “I guess once you do it, you’re craving for it, huh?” Hyoyeon gave another evil smile to her blushing bestfriend “and, is that why you’re wearing a muffler in this pretty hot day?”

“No—no!! We—we’re really doing no-nothing!!”

But Hyoyeon pretty much ignoring it “so, soo.. is she good?”

“St-stop it!!” Yoona said annoyed.

“Oh, well..” but her naughty wife, obviously not someone who listen to anyone “wanna hear the detail?”

Hyoyeon giggled, of course she knows that Sooyoung is only teasing her wife, but it’s pretty interesting, looking at how her bestfriend being all stuttering and blushing is quite entertaining for her “sure!”

“Choi Sooyoung, stop it!”

“Well..” Sooyoung paused, ignoring her wife “it’s obviously more fun than I ever thought..”

“Choi sooyoung!”

Yoona’s face gets redder the more words coming from Sooyoung’s lips, she has to stop it, and if words can’t get her naughty wife to stop, she might have something in her mind, something that might stupid, and its more even stupid when she realized what she is doing.

“And she is-..”

Sooyoung’s words stopped Yoona suddenly grabbed her collar, thinking she might crossed the line, that maybe her wife will hit her or something, but the next thing she knows, Yoona just did something really out from her expectation, it’s when she blinks her eyes in confused, when she felt Yoona’s lips already on hers.

Not only Sooyoung, but the four women who sits there stunned, pretty surprised to see what Yoona’s is doing. Oh, like, she is Im Yoona, definitely someone with pride, and she must lose her mind when she knows, she just kissed Sooyoung, in front of her friends.

Yoona pulled back when her mind finally works, her eyes widened in surprised, maybe even more surprised than anyone else.

“Oh, Im Yoona, are you-..” and before Hyoyeon can throw another tease, Yoona already stood up from her seat, storming her way to the restroom with her obviously so red face.

Sooyoung let out soft chuckles before she stood up as well, excusing herself before going after her wife to the restroom.

By the disappearing of the marriage couple, Taeyeon worriedly glanced over her girlfriend, taking Jessica’s hand into her, intertwining their finger, whispered softly “are you okay?”

Jessica turned to face her girlfriend, a sweet smile appear when she whispered back “..actually it doesn’t as hurt as I thought it would be..” she said honestly “besides, I think it will break me more if I see a girl kissing my girlfriend..” she added, giving a sweet naughty smile “don’t worry, I’m okay..” she said, stealing a peck on Taeyeon’s lips. And later, both latter are blushing with a stupid grin on their face.

 

“Stupid!” Yoona cursed silently, staring at her reflection on the mirror “is that really the best thing I could think of?!” she rolled her eyes for whatever stupid things she did just now.

“What the hell am I thinking?!” she sighed desperately, closing her eyes with both arms on the washbowl, head bending down “am I out from my mind?!!” another desperate sigh escaped her lips “what the hell is she doing to me?!”

Why the hell it’s that hard to keep herself composed around Sooyoung?

Why the hell she finds herself ridiculously stoned by every touch and hugs and kisses from Sooyoung?

Why the hell she finds her wife disturbingly attractive, and out of it, all her senses naturally longing and craving for Sooyoung?

How the hell her heart chooses to react redundantly just when she is staying around Sooyoung?

How the hell her brain involuntary shut down when it’s all about Sooyoung?

The thought of it drives her crazy that she still finds herself trying to calm her abnormally beating heart, regain her face nature color, keeping herself compose, steadying her breathing, and worse, all of it, just by a simple kiss with Sooyoung..

Yoona was lost in her thought that she doesn’t even realize Sooyoung came in. It’s when a pair of arms made its way around her waist, Yoona startled, quickly opened her eyes.

“What-..” Yoona lost it before she can even turn back, the moment she felt Sooyoung’s lips made its move on her nape, and the tickle hot breath from her wife, doesn’t really help either that Yoona already shut her eyes, biting her lower lip as enjoying another kiss from Sooyoung.

It took another minute before Sooyoung turned her wife around with her arms still circling around Yoona’s waist, wearing a sweet naughty smile as always, leaning closer on Yoona’s ear, letting her lips grazing Yoona’s right ear before she whispered hazily “baby, if you’re going to kiss me, you should at least make it good..” she added “..and I’m sure that you would like to let your arms hanging around my neck now..” she said, before she run the tip of her nose from Yoona’s cheek to her wife jaw.

Yoona even lost her words when Sooyoung’s back on her lips, kissing her hard, making sure the latter as always responded instinctively for her lips.

Yoona’s legs went weak the moment Sooyoung’s tongue made its way inside , with that, she unconsciously taking the advice Sooyoung gave earlier, with her arms circling around Sooyoung’s neck, her fingers drown on Sooyoung’s hairs.

The kiss stopped only when Sooyoung is sure that she has left her wife for another breathless kiss, running her lips on Yoona’s jaw, to her neck, leaving another love bites under the messy muffler by now, earning a soft moan.

Sooyoung leaned her temple on Yoona’s, both still panting, saving their lungs before it stops working.

“You know, I can only cross this if I know we both want this..” Sooyoung said as wearing Yoona’s favorite smile “and all I need only for you to ask..” she smirked “..that time.. I promise, I swear.. I will make you feel, more than just great.. a way lot more better from what you’ve ever feel.. more that what any things that can make you high..”

But Yoona went wordless still. Pride still there, there is no way she is saying the word, an obvious big no.. so instead of opened and letting her wife getting what she wants, she closed densely.

Sooyoung pulled out from the hug, with Yoona reluctantly pulled her arms back “You know, right now you’re torturing both of us, right?” she smiled mischievously “..i will make sure, one day.. you’ll ask for this, baby..” she grinned “trust me..”

And instead of going against her wife’s word, Yoona mumbled “..i’m going out now..” before she really walked out from the restroom, dealing with another round of teasing from her bestfriend.

 

“Ýou’re perfectly fine, Sooyoung..” Dr.Lee said.

“Really?” Sooyoung asked “but, uncle Lee, my heart does acting weird these days..” she said childishly “and I have troubled breathing..”

Dr.Lee giggled “well, having your heart acting weird doesn’t always mean that your asthma is coming back..” he explained “all you need is only taking a rest, don’t overwork, and obviously don’t stressed yourself out..”

“Are you sure?” Sooyoung asked “there is nothing I should worry about, right?”

“Of course..” he said “when did you feel like that? are you overworking again?”

“No..” Sooyoung answered “just--..” but her words trailed, okay, it’s not like she can say that she is having her trouble breathing while busy having her little time with her wife, right?

And speaking about that..

“Hey, why are you blushing?” Dr.Lee asked, right brow raised, having a small smile on his face.

“Wh-what? I’m not blushing..” Sooyoung replied, keeping her innocent smile.

Dr.Lee chuckled “well, if you’re having that trouble breathing while having , you might just need to slow down..”

“Wh-what!?” Sooyoung shook her head furiously “I—I’m not!!”

Dr.Lee chuckled “you’ve grown up..” he mumbled “I know you since you’re five..” he said “and now you’re married to my bestfriend’s daughter..” he teased “it’s okay to have--..”

“I’m not!” Sooyoung swiftly cut, getting another chuckle “that—that’s really not it, uncle Lee!” she tried to explain desperately.

“Okay.. okay..” Dr.Lee giggled “if that’s keep on going on, just come meet me in another two weeks, okay?”

“Ah—ah..ye-yes..” Sooyoung quickly stood up “I will leave now..” she said “I need to drop by at uncle Im’s office..” she grinned “thank you, uncle Lee..”

“Ah, why are you still calling your father-in-law with uncle? you should call him dad, you know..” Dr.Lee chuckled “and you still remember her office right? I can ask a nurse to guide you if you want to..”

“Ah, it’s okay, uncle Lee..” Sooyoung smiled “I will drop by some other time..”

 

“…that’s weird..” Sooyoung mumbled, hand on her chest “..why I feel it even when we’re just kissing?” Sooyoung stared at her reflection in the mirror “..somehow.. this is making me even more worried..”