Chapter 9

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Your POV~

Judge Song and I walked to a sound-proof room so I could sing.  I was fiddling with my fingers again and my heart was beating really really fast.  My voice sorta turned off while I was walking, so I drank more water (again) and cleared my throat.  

"Okay, are you ready?" Judge Kim said.
"N-n-neh." I told her calmly.  
"Start the music." Judge Kim.

*Balloons by TVXQ starts playing*

Stress Exclamation Stock Photo - 4408311

There was a whole bunch of "!!!" appearing on top of my head.  The scale that "Balloons" was being played was in the middle of my voice: not high, not low- JUST in the middle.  Since it's in the middle, I can't make any sound.  I'm busted...I'm not gonna make the audition, I thought.  

"Ji na ga beorin eo rin shi jeoren," I started singing. 

Surprisingly, I could make a sound.  My voice was alright. ^-^ I made it all the way to the end of the song and I thanked the judges with a 90-degree bow.  Judge Song brought me back to the dance room and called Jung Woo to do the singing.

"Minhwang, how did you do?" Youngmin asked.
"Yeah, did you do well?" Minwoo added in.
"Was it really hard?" Kwangmin asked. "Were you nervous?"
"I...um..." I started.
"What song did they play?" Hyunseong questioned. 
"EVERYBODY JUST QUIET DOWN!" the person in charge said.

Everyone: O_____O Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyy~

"So, um....I had to sing Balloons by TVXQ." I told them. "I thought I'd fail but I guess it's okay..."
"Of course you did well." unnie said. "You're my dongsaeng."
"Let's get some icecream after the audition's over!" Jeongmin suggested.
"And smoothies!" Donghyun added.
"We're gonna get a stomach ache if we eat all that..." I said.
"Right...." Donghyun replied.

Jung Woo returned a few minutes later with all the judges and they told us to wait.  They were calculating the scores for unnie, Jung Woo, and me.  During that time, it was kinda scary.  Unnie is likely to make it in, Jung Woo also.  I....might be dropped out....and unnie will be very sad. ><

*panics during the whole waiting time/breathes heavily*

My fingers fiddled again. It's been like the hundreth time I had done so.

Youngmin's POV~

The judges had told everyone to wait for the final results.  I was anxiously waiting, and so were the Seo twins.  I really hope that they could make the audition.  By now, I think 15 minutes had passed and the judges still didn't come in.

(now Minkyung) Unnie's POV~

Minyeon and I have to make it in, Minyeon and I have to make it in, I kept chanting.  It's been around 20 minutes and the results still weren't announced yet.  I don't really want that Jung Woo guy to make it  in and separate one of us.  Both Minyeon and I HAVE to make it in. 

No Minyeon, no me. No me, no plan. No plan, no revenge. No revenge, no life. No life, torture.

Kwangngmin's POV~

I looked at Minhwang.  He was playing with his fingers again.  Not just Minhwang, but everyone in the room was nervous.  (No, I couldn't exactly feel what's happening, it's just that I asked Minwoo to clarify.)  I looked at my Pikachu charm on my backpack.  For some reason, it helped ease my mind.  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk_QVeipM_8FpdLfkxu75

Hypnotized by a Pikachu, I suppose? :P

Minwoo's POV~

What's taking the judges so long?! I mean, seriously.  If you had to score a person, five minutes would be enough for each person.  And since there's three, it should only take about 15 minutes.  -___- How much longer do they have to take? I'm really anxious for the results.

*hears footsteps*

Your POV~

*footsteps from outside*

I immediately shot up to a sitting position and waited nervously. Everyone did the same thing too.  The sound of the footsteps were coming closer and I closed my eyes for a few seconds.

Guess what? They weren't the judges.  Just janitors who were cleaning up were walking past the room.  That brought my hopes up and then threw it down to the deepest pit on Earth. -___-

I tugged on my unnie's hoodie.

"Neh?" she whispered.
"When are they coming back?" I asked. "I'm nervous to death...."
"I'm really nervous too." unnie replied. "But I seriously don't know what the judges are thinking of."

Unnie's words struck me like an asteroid.  I was even more nervous and my heart was beating against my chest really hard.

*footsteps again*

I didn't expect them to be the judges this time.  Like before, it was just the office people who passed by the dancing room.  The judges still didn't come back, and it's been 35 minutes already.

*heavy, slow footsteps*

"Sorry for the inconvenience." Judge Go said.

Everyone just jumped up and listened attentively.

"We have calculated the results of our final round." Judge Go continued.
"The only two people who can make it is...." Judge Song started.

*drumroll in my own head*

"Seo-Min-Kyung." Judge Kim announced.

Unnie smiled for a second and then looked at me.  I held on really tight to her hand and expected the last moment to end as chaos.

"The last person..." Judge Song started.
'...is......G- *aaaah-choo*..." Judge Kim sneezed.

Me: O___O

The person's last name started with a G.  Jung Woo's last name is Go.  It starts with a G.  I'm not gonna make it...I failed.

"Mianhae." Judge Kim appologized. "Seo-Min-Hwang!"

I was shocked.  Like TOTALLY shocked.  Didn't Judge Kim start with a "G"? 

"Congratulations to the Seo twins!" Judge Go said.

Everyone in the room clapped and I was dazed.  I...I...Han Min Yeon....m-m-made it in?!

Jung Woo came over to me and patted me on the back. "Good job! I had a great time knowing you."
"M-m-me too..." I said. "You did well too."
"Do a good job when you become a singer!" Jung Woo told me.
"N-n-neh."

We shook hands and Jung Woo left.  I overheard the conversation between Jung Woo and Judge Go.  Then I realized that they were father and son. What a stupid me, same last name and same facial features.  I should've realized that earlier... ><

Unnie walked to me and gave me a BIG hug.  

"Komawo Minyeon-ah." unnie whispered. "Jinjja komawo."
"Unnie, I just did what I could." I whispered back. "You don't need to thank me."
"I'm...I'm just too happy." she told me.
And for the first time, I reminded her. "Don't hug too long unnie, we're guys now. Not girls."

She smiled and I saw Boyfriend coming our way.  They seem to have something in their hands.  I waved to them (for the very first time) and grabbed my backpack.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Boyfriend shouted and they threw confetti on top of me and unnie.

Me/unnie: @__@

"We prepared a little congratulatory gift for you guys." Minwoo told us.
"Here's your presents!" Youngmin said brightly.

Jeongmin and Hyunseong each held a box. One of them said "To Seo Min Kyung" and the other "Seo Min Hwang" in pretty Korean.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKImTlnIzI2gwwA2yx5yg <--- To Seo Min Kyung (에서민경)

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbfZWWOVj_eC_nlsrKik- <--- To Seo Min Hwang (에서민황)

"Kamsahamnida!" unnie and I said together.

I put the small gift inside my backpack, but Boyfriend wanted me and unnie to open it now.  I looked at unnie to see if she agreed or not.  It seemed that she did as they wished and opened her gift.  I looked at my present and finally, opened it.

My gift:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG0jhtU2JRVzi6i90MeKdbanana milk ^-^ almond+pepero.PNG almond Pepero

 skateboard.PNG(blue keychain)  fruit+lollipop.PNG lollipops

Even though this wasn't much, I really liked the gift and thanked Boyfriend.  Unnie had the same thing except she had a green skateboard keychain.  They were cute.  

"Komawo." I said. "Jinjja komawo. I really like this gift."
"You're welcome!" Youngmin replied.
"I got the banana milk!" Minwoo piped.
"I got the skateboards!" Jeongmin added.
"Lollipops from me." Hyunseong said.
"Pepero from me!" Donghyun smiled.

We took all our belongings and  left the dance room.  All of a sudden, Youngmin grabbed my hand and skipped down the hallway, dragging me with him.  He always drags people, doesn't he? Well, I'd better get used to it when I see him...O__O Wait, what did I just say? When I see him? I don't think so....

Youngmin's POV~

I was so happy when the judges announced that the Seo twins made the audition.  The gift we prepared for Minkyung and Minhwang didn't go to waste.  ^-^ Minkyung didn't show an obvious expression and Minhwang seemed to really like the gift.  

Anyways, we were in the dance room for quite a while.  I guess I was a little too excited, I grabbed Minhwang's hand and skipped.  It's been a loooooong time since I skipped, hahhaaha. 

Kwangmin's POV~

Youngmin dragged Minhwang.......again. -__- Does my hyung really like to drag people that much? I was happy when Minkyung and Minhwang made the audition.  Now they can become trainees. ^-^ How long do you need to be a trainee....I don't really know...

We went to an icecream shop and had icecream together.  I got myself a Pikachu icecream.  It looked too cute to be eaten by me. ><

pikachu+icecream.PNG (not a realistic picture, but it kinda looked like that :P)

Minwoo's POV~

Minkyung and Minhwang made the audition! ^-^ Icecream to celebrate it...hehheeh. I had an icecream cone and I had to order for my hyungs. -___- Why do they always make the dongsaengs do all the work??

Icecream, icecream, icecream, icecream, icecream, icecream, icecream.........

"Hurry up Minwoo!" Donghyun called.
"I'm coming, hyung." I said and I finally reached the table.
"Finally, my icecream has come to appa." Donghyun grinned.
"Ahem..." I cleared my throat.
"What?" Jeongmin said.
"Say thank you." I told them. 
"Komawo!" Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Donghyun said.

It sounds like I forced them to say thank you or something. @__@ Blehhhh. Now I can finally enjoy my icecream, hehehhe. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay i posted the results of the audition. i bet you guys already knew who won...>< i'm failing at writing this fanfic again...T^T

please comment and subscribe~

asnftw~

youngmin: i want my candy...

kwangmin: i want my pikachu...

jeongmin: i want my mirror...

hyunseong: i want my hamburger...

minwoo: i want my ipod...

donghyun: i want a piano...

4min/hyunseong: it didnt match.

donghyun: okay fine. i want my piano.

asnftw: o-O you guys are confusing.

jeongmin: i'll make you coffee ^-^

asnftw: me?

jeongmin: yeah. and a pikachu one too.

kwangmin: pikachu coffee may seem nice on the outside, but in reality, its evil.

asnftw: e-v-i-l?

kwangmin: the one donghyun made was evil. @__@

donghyun: its new york coffee. 

jeongmin: my "boyfriend" coffee looks better 

youngmin: it's still tastes.............eh

jeongmin: didnt you try it, hyunseong?

hyunseong: like the broadcast, no comment.

jeongmin: you and you *points to youngmin and hyunseong* are NO help.

minwoo: lets add more syrup this time! but not too much like last time.

asnftw: weird chapter, eh?

boyfriend: it's okay ^-^

asnftw: it'll get okay now...i guess?

boyfriend: hwaiting to all aff writers/readers! please subscribe and comment!

everyone: ANNYEONG!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbwCkjI21OchHyqyYNX2x