Chapter 20

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

four days later...

Kwangmin's POV~

I was soooo tired from my practice but I wanted to visit Minhwang.  She hasn't waken up for almost a week... when will she wake up? ):  I really miss being around this cute girl.

The hospital was still at night and I didn't realize it was 11:20pm already.  Familiar with the routine (well, not really a routine... I just know my way), I was in Minhwang's room in three minutes.  Same room, same interior, same bed, same hospital material, same person.

Minhwang still carried a sleeping look on her face.  Once in a while, her oppa/hyung would bend her arms and legs so that it wouldn't be stiff.  I sat down on the chair and held her hand.  Then, tears started to fill my eyes without warning.

I put her hand on my cheeks and started crying.  Crying ruins a man's pride, so I told myself to stop crying-- even if the tears threaten to fall, I told them to disappear.  I really miss Minhwang... 

It was 1:15am and I was fighting against my body to sleep.  But I couldn't help it and gave in, so I slept in the chair, my head rested on my arms on the bed.

Your POV~

I felt some kind of heat coming from one side and I huddled closer.  It was a chilly night, and it took me a few minutes to realize what happened.  

1. Fire.

2. Smoke attack.

3. Hurt ankle.

4. Stranded in building.

5. Found a dead end, thought I was going to die.

6. Starting to faint.

7. Someone Kwangmin rescued me.

8. Fainted in Kwangmin's arms.

I'm just a girl and all this was so intimidating. My eyes opened and I looked around.  Dark room, sleeping people, a mask on me, someone next to me,... SOMEONE NEXT TO ME?!  I looked at the person, horrified to see a boy sleeping on my bed.

Wait, my bed? Where am I?? Why are all these medical equipment on me? The only reason I could find is that I was in a hospital.  And for how many days was I in here??

Cautiously, I eyed the boy next to me.  With my index finger, I poked his head and tilted it to one side.  OH. MY. GOODNESS.

 

WHAT IS KWANGMIN DOING HERE?!!

Kwangmin, Kwangmin, Kwangmin.... Is he alright?? *looks at him more cautiously* Hmm....he looks fine to me. Wait, is he still breathing? *puts finger in front of his nose* Yeah, he's breathing.

*Kwangmin stirs, I freeze immediately*

@_____@ Phew... I felt for his hand and it was getting cold.  Looking around, I realized that I had two layers of blankets.  I took one blanket and draped it over Kwangmin. Well, I tried to.  It's not an easy task with a mask on you, and I wouldn't take it off...just in case the mask is my only way of surviving.

Here we go, Kwangmin sleeping peacefully and a blanket covering him.  I pulled my covers up to my chin and slept for a while.  When I woke up again, I saw the doctor and motioned him to come.

Doctor: You've finally waken up!

Me: Neh. How long have I been sleeping?

Doctor: Let's see...*checks clipboard* About a week.

Me: O___O That long?

Doctor: Let me give you a checkup first.

*checks breathing, heartbeat, eyes,...*

Doctor: You just woke up, geuchi?

Me: Neh.  Am I okay?

Doctor: You're doing pretty well, but your body might be slightly stiff.

Me: Oh...

Doctor: I see you have a visitor...

Me: Mm.  Does he visit often?

Doctor: Neh, he's been visiting you almost everyday when you were in coma.

Me: I was in coma?? O___O

Doctor: A temporary coma.  Oh, I think it was him who requested to change your hospital clothes.

Me: *looks at clothes* Why am I in a boy's clothes??

Doctor: So he told me you were known as a boy and your life would probably over if you reveal you're a girl.

Me: *looks at Kwangmin* Komawo, Kwangmin oppa.....saranghae.

Doctor: He's a pretty good boy... treat him well. *winks*

Me: Doctor-nim! *cheeks turn red*

Doctor: We'll come back few hours later, arrasso?

Me: Neh! Kamsahamnida!

I slumped on my pillow and watched Kwangmin sleep.  I played with his hair for a while as a way of entertainment, but I got bored.  It wasn't long enough, heheheh.  That's okay.  I like boys with short hair, not long hair. ><''

Kwangmin's POV~

Suddenly, I woke up and I knew I slept for a long time.  Then, I saw a blanket draped over me and I looked at Minhwang.  She wasn't sleeping...she was sitting on her bed.

I guess when I woke up, it scared her.  Her face went "O____O" for a second.

"Minhwang-ah!" I said happily. "You're awake!!"
"Mm." Minhwang smiled.

I was soo happy, I leaned over and hugged her really tight.  She flinched and then returned the hug.  Then, I gave her a small peck on the cheeks and turned the other way.  I have no idea why I did that and I felt somewhat embarrassed, yet happy.

It was getting awkward so I got up from the chair and left the room.  Pretty impolite, eh? Remembering the "embarrassment" Youngmin had to go through, I went outside of the hospital to text my members.

to leader hyun, shikshin seong, mirror prince, blonde twin,
wet minwoo, mysterious twin:

hey guys! minhwang woke up! come visit the hospital,
arrasso?
~kwangmin

*presses "send" button*

There. Just need to wait for their replies and it wouldn't be so awkward standing one-on-one with Minhwang. I hope I don't sound rude... Sometimes it's just awkward to face the person who saw you do something embarrassing/weird or whatever.

*phone vibrates*

to you:

jinjja? i'll be there soon!!
~jeongmin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to you:

minhwang woke up? yay! i'll be at the hospital
in ten minutes.
~minwoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to you:

JEONGMAL?! my dongsaeng woke up?? ooh,
thank goodness! expect me to be at the hospital
in a blink!
~minkyung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to you: 

our maknae finally woke up? i'll buy some food
and be there soon! 
~hyunseong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to you:

minhwang woke up!! yay~ let's throw a party later
on. ^-^ there's traffic where i am but it's clearing up
pretty fast.  see you kwangminnie (:
~youngmin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to you:

kwangmin, minhwang woke up?? are you at the
hospital? anyways, i'll be there soon. tell minhwang
i said "hi".
~donghyun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to leader hyun:

neh, i'm at the hospital. come soon.
~kwangmin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to mirror prince, wet minwoo, mysterious twin:

neh, minhwang really woke up.  come soon.
~kwangmin

My fingers were tired from pressing those tiny buttons on the phone just to recieve and send messages. How do people text sooo fast? o--O

I waited outside the hospital door and saw a taxi arrive. Out came three people from the taxi: Donghyun, Minwoo, and Jeongmin.  They ran to me and I told them to wait for the others.  In manager-hyung's car, Youngmin, Hyunseong, and Minkyung came out.  

All of us used the elevator and arrived at the second floor.  Jeongmin held us all back so that we wouldn't be visible in Minhwang's sight.  

"Hana.....dul......seh..." Jeongmin counted.
"JJAJJAN~!" everyone shouted as the jumped into the doorway.

Minhwang: O_________O~!!!!

Everyone started laughing at her priceless expression.  Minhwang's cheeks started to turn red and she fanned herself in embarrassment.   Minwoo plopped on the bed and Youngmin leaned on the table.  Minkyung took the chair next to the bed and the rest of us were huddling around Minhwang.

We were like penguins. ^-^

baby+penguins.PNG

Who doesn't love small, cute winter animals? But out of all the cutest things in the world, Pikachu is the best.  It's just me and Pikachu, no one can separate us apart. 

Well that just makes me sound like a Pikachu-obssessed guy.  Might as well call me micheoseo for that.  NO. I do not have any mental problems. Pikachu does not go through my mind 24/7.  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm23sgchh2w497OT5NIbK  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ97U4nr5PKgOvFiCDh2kz

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_e_6-tiRdjyz_gK0dTY_

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfCSbB68OaKdrVME8C2mV

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2BCyOhPSsWj9c9h70JHO

Okay, enough with the Pikachu picture.... ^-^" I seriously don't know how I got off topic from visiting Minhwang to Pikachu. Maybe I know the reason...

I just like both of them a lot. (:

Your POV~

After Kwangmin gave me a small ppoppo on the cheek, I touched where he had ppoppo'd me.  His action scared me and my heart stopped beating for a few seconds.  I wanted to ask him why he did that when he came back, but the other members were with him.

Me: Hyung, how are you doing?

Unnie: I visited you every day you were in coma.  

Me: Jinjja? Komawo.

Jeongmin: I visited you when I could! *beams*

Minwoo: I visited you every other day. *beams*

Youngmin: I visited you every other day too! *beams* Except I didn't go with Minwoo. 

Hyunseong: Those childish kids....

Me: *grins* Why are you guys fighting for who visited me the most??

*silence*

Donghyun: They think they will win a prize.  Well, kids, your prize is help clean the dorm.

Minwoo: WHAT?! Hyungie~ It's always the maknae who cleans up everything...T^T

Unnie: Ani, we're the maknaes. ^-^ 

Minwoo: Psh. Well, the second maknae has to clean up after the hyungs.

Me: You forgot me...

Youngmin: Little boy, *puts arm around Minwoo's shoulders* you've grown older and now you will clean up.

Minwoo: I don't like you. *narrows eyes*

Youngmin: *jokes* Saranghae Minwoo-ah!! 

Kwangmin: You're nasty. @____@

Youngmin: Says who is nasty?? 

Kwangmin: Neo. Na ui hyung is nasty.

Youngmin: You are soo gonna get grounded....

Jeongmin: *goes in between the twins* Hold it there, stop fighting. It's the hospital. -___-

Donghyun: You kids will have to clean up. Every ONE of you guys.

Hyunseong: That means you need to clean up too...

Donghyun: Shush it, shikshin.

Hyunseong: I'm proud to live up to that name. ^-^ *grins*

Unnie: You guys are really....aish.... Minhwang, are you feeling better?

Me: I'm a bit stiff...but I'll be alright. ^-^

Unnie: I'll ask the doctor when you can get off the bed.

Me: Soon~ 

Minwoo: Do you need a wheelchair??

Kwangmin: *lightly slaps Minwoo on the head* You kid. Do you want him to sit in a wheelchair??

Minwoo: *guilty smile* Heeeeeeh...mianhae Minhwang. ^-^ Hyung, gwenchana....

Kwangmin: I'm getting back at you for rubbing my thumb so hard the other time....

Minwoo: What other time??

Kwangmin: *rolls eyes* 

minwoo+pressing+kwangmins+thumb.PNG

Kwangmin: Remember?

Minwoo: Oh right. ^-^" ᄏᄏᄏᄏ Mianhae hyung....

So basically, that's what happened after I woke up from the coma.  I still had to stay at the hospital for a few more nights and I could leave before the week ended.

two days later...

The doctor said I could officially get off the bed now, but my ankle was still hurt.  I had to use those walking supporters and I couldn't do anything withouth the help of the nurses.  It felt as if I had a personal maid who tended everything for me.

Not fun.

I was tempted to run iin the grass but with the metal thing and a bad ankle, you can't.  Especially when the nurse is watching every movement you make.  Is this how the services at the hospital are like? Well, I shall give a review: THIS IS TOO MUCH. @__@

Finally, the stalker nurse let me stay by myself and I used this as a chance to try to walk without the walker in front of me.  Hana..........dul...............seh............neh............daseo......yuhseoooooooo~

*about to fall in the ground*

___________ caught me before I reached the ground.  I held onto him and then looked at him.  His eyes showed worry for me and time stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i left a cliff hanger for you guys ^-^ whoever you want "____________" to be, please comment~

P-L-E-A-S-E comment and subscribe!!

and to my 28 subscribers: thanks a lot for supporting me and not unsubscribing ^-^ i'm thankful for all you guys :)

to my commenters: thanks alot for the encouragin words and the constant "update soon~" ^-^ 

puffleppyong~