Chapter 25

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Youngmin's POV~

What is my dongsaeng doing these days?? Before, he wasn't close with Minhwang and now he's hanging out with him whenever he gets the chance! o--O I smell something fishy going on here... 

And... Minhwang seems to be...... charming? *mentally slaps myself* NO, Jo Youngmin. You're a guy, and charming isn't the right adjective.  = = I walked out of the room and passed by Minhwang's room.

Why. Is. My. Brother. In. Their. Room?! O______O

No. I am not jealous. I am SOO not jealous. Kwangmin is two-faced. When we first met the Seo twins, he didn't act friendly......AT ALL. And now he's winning Minhwang's heart... T^T Have you forgotten about me, MInhwang??

Okay, I'm keeping my cool and walk in the room....

*shock*

Kwangmin looks sad, Minhwang looks scared.

"Yah....yah..." I called quietly. "What happened?"

I recieved no reply, but Minhwang placed his head on the table.  Something bad must've happened to him. My dongsaengs are driving me crazy! They're not being respectful to their hyung. I asked them a question they ignore me. >-> Very nice. VERY nice.

"Kwangmin-ah, Minhwang-ah! Don't ignore me." I urged them to talk. "Tell me what happened."
"I got a black mail." Minhwang whispered.
"You got whaaaaaaaaaa?" I asked again.

He reached out for a post-it note, scribbled something, and handed it to me.

"I got black mail."

O_______O BWO??!!

B-b-black mail? What is he talking about? Sure, there are haters out there but seriously, do they need to take out their hate on us?? 

"What did it say?" I walked closer to Minhwang and tapped on his shoulder. He just turned to the other side.
"Kwangmin?" I asked my dongsaeng. "What did it say?"
"The Seo twins should leave Boyfriend immediately or their life will become miserable." Kwangmin answered bluntly.
"Bwo? Make their life miserable?" 

This is not something to play with. It's a big issue concerning the future sucess of Boyfriend.  We are a group; we are one whole.  If a member is in trouble, we wil face it together.

Enough with the dramatic life principle thing, but how can such a person email our maknae with such harsh words?! D: 

I placed a hand on Minhwang's shoulder, making him flinch.  It seemed weird for him to flinch at my touch, but I shrugged it off.  Kwangmin's expression relaxed and he tried to become his happy self. Didn't work, but at least he tried to cheer us up...

"Should I tell Minwoo and the hyung's about this?" I asked.
"NO!" Minhwang and Kwangmin unanimously said. 
"Okay......." my eyes wandered and I kept silent.

Donghyun's POV~

I stood by the Seo twins' room.  The maknaes don't know I'm listening to their conversation. Our first hate mail, eh? Are the viewers out there giving us negative comments of our member addition? 

"Hyung!! Are you going to bring the clothes??" Jeongmin called.

Speed walking, I placed the basket of dirty clothes besides the washer.  Impatient Jeongmin dumped the clothes in and added the detergent.  

"There, all done." Jeongmin clapped his hands to brush off the extra powder off.
"Are you sure you did it the correct way?" I questioned him. "The procedure seems a little fast this time."
"It's because I had prepared everything before you came." he gave me a mehrong. "What took you so long?"
"Oh, nothing. You know, looking for your dirty clothes isn't easy." I patted his head.

I'll keep the black mail a secret.  It's like a secret angel...except I'm human. :P 

Kwangmin's POV~

With Youngmin in the room, I couldn't comfort Minyeon as a boyfriend would comfort his girlfriend.  I feel so irresponsible, not being able to show my affection for her when she's in trouble. Mianhae, Minyeon-ah. We can't afford to date publicly... I'm sorry I can't do such a simple thing like that for you.

Minyeon shifted her head every now and then.  Hyung still hasn't left the room... maybe he's worried about Minyeon just like me. :\ That's not a bad thing, but I'd prefer to be the only guy by Minyeon's side during her challenges of life.

*ACHOOOO*

I scared myself with my own sneeze. =  = How ironic... The two of them looked at me, and I knew a smile was trying to escape from their mouths.  I grinned sheepishly and scratched the back of my head.  Minyeon shook her head and let the smile appear on her face.  Youngmin blinked once and then imitated my sneeze.

296452_196317727104223_130990730303590_4

How do you like my hyung's face? xD (I think I looked better when I sneezed. ^-^)

I felt something slimy slide on my hand.  Then, I realized that the popsicle Minyeon gave me was melting. @___@ I looked for the box of tissues and grabbed a few pieces to clean up the mess on my hand. 

"You're so messy, Kwangmin." Youngmin shook his head. "Here we go again, Kwangmin time traveled to become a choding again..."
"Hyung~" I pouted. "Like you've never had a popsicle melt in your hand..."
"Go wash your hands." Youngmin pointed to the door.

If the popsicle didn't melt in my hands and hyung told me to go wash my hands, I would've thought that he was trying to convert me into having the same habits as him-- washing my hands for no reason. >< I obeyed Youngmin and went to the bathroom to wash my hands.  

Your POV~

Kwangmin's such a choding... that means I'll have to be his umma when we go out. ><'' I watched him as he left the room, and I looked at my laptop. Two unread emails.... ehh, I'll check them later.

I turned my head and saw Youngmin standing there, his eyes staring deeply into mines. A-W-K-W-A-R-D. It seemed as if his eyes were trying to tell me something...? Mollayeo~~ I cleared my throat and Youngmin snapped back to reality.  A slight blush colored his cheeks and he excused himself from the room.

Kwangmin walked in and pulled me into a hug. A deep, protective hug... 

Starship Admin's POV~

I sat on my chair, waiting impatiently to receive a call from Chunghee regarding the packages. After what seemed like hours, my phone rang and I immediately picked it up.

"Sir, I have gotten the packages." Chunghee reported. "Is it time?"
"Neh." A smile appeared on my face. "We'll set out a time to meet Minjung and give the packages to her."

At the thought of getting rid of Minjung, I could almost throw a party.  That brat can't take her revenge and then I can peacefully overthrow the CEO of Starship. I MUST RULE OVER THE WHOLE KPOP INDUSTRY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

annyeong, beloved subscribers and readers! ^-^ i'm back with the 25th chappie (wow, thats alot xP). i hope you guys will forgive me for the short chapters.... school isn't a nice thing to deal with....

please give me lots of support and comment also!! (:

puffleppyong~