Chapter 15

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

:\ im feeling down...ish... no one's subscribing! :O please subscribe! (and comment) >< i'd much appreciate that.... tell me if the fanfic's boring...(i think it is getting weird). if you want, pitch in some ideas.... ^-^

and for those who have been reading my fanfic: thank you guys so much for supporting me/reading the fanfic. ^-^ i'll continue to do my best.

------------------------------------

and soooo sorry for not updating for a long while....i have been reading two books and i finally finished them :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV~

Note: From now on, Kwangmin wil refer "Minyeon" as "Minhwang" but will use "her, she..." to refer to Minyeon/hwang's possessions/person in thoughts.

I took the other elevator and followed the twins to manager-hyung's office.  Minhwang-ah....be careful and listen to your oppa, Minkyung.  Just be safe...

The elevator arrived at the third floor, and I peeked out just to see Minhwang and his brother walking to the door that said "보이프렌드 매니저님 (Boyfriend's Manager)".  They entered the room and I quietly walked in the hallway to keep watch.  A few worker noonas passed by and I greeted them.

I walked to manager-hyung's office and stopped by the doorway so I would be out of sight.  Awkward, eh? Well, that's just because of the workers who go in and out of the other offices.  -__- Can't blame anyone....for stalking following the twins.

Manager-hyung: Aigoo, what brings you here Minkyung, Minhwang?

Minkyung: I...I mean, we, have something to say.

Manager-hyung: What is it?

Minkyung: Minhwang and I don't want to be on the new variety show.

Manager-hyung: Waeyeo?

Minhwang: Um..manager-hyung...we haven't made known our presense yet...

Minkyung:...so we don't want to be on a show that fast...

Manager-hyung: But when Boyfriend debuted, they were already on M!Pick.

Minkyung: You see, um...they're the original members... all of a sudden we appear and...

Minhwang:...it's not so natural.

Manager-hyung: It's a great oppurtunity for you guys to promote!

Minkyung: Kamsahamnida for your efforts, but both of us don't want to be on the show...

Manager-hyung: Give me three good reasons why.

Minkyung/Minhwang: !!!!!

Minkyung: Um....

Minhwang: First, the agency hasn't announced us joining Boyfriend. Second, because we haven't been known, it's gonna give a shock to the fans out there once the show airs.  It can affect Boyfriend's image. Third, we're supposed to be debuting as singers. Why join a show before hyung and I even sang a song?

Minkyung: *jaws drop down*

Manager-hyung: *clears throat* Hmm...I see you have your points, Minhwang-sshi. Please listen, the variety show isn't starting yet. It could be a couple months before it starts.  You can prepare a song during those months.

Minkyung: Manager-hyung, it takes a lot of time to prepare for a song. 

Minhwang: Aren't we doing a music video if we prepare a song??

Manager-hyung: Let me think about it for a while. I'll then decide whether you guys should join or not.

Minkyung/Minhwang: *90o bow* Kamsahamnida!

Manager-hyung: Go back to your dorm and get some rest. We're preparing your schedules.

Minkyung/Minhwang: Neh! Kamsahamnida.

I heard the twins get up from the chairs and I quickly hid behind the corridor just as they opened the door. Phew~ 

"Hyung, do you think manager-hyung would do as we want?" Minhwang asked.
"I'm not sure... Hopefully he will...." Minkyung replied. "Oh, the elevator's here."

They entered the elevator and I came out from behind the wall.  Manager-hyung came out at the same time and saw me.

"Kwangmin! What are you doing here?" Manager-hyung asked.
"Oh, um...nothing. Just visiting...." I lied.
"Then you should be getting back. The Seo twins just left, did you see them?"
"Ani. I'll be going...see you soon!" I did a short bow and went into an open elevator.

I stood alone in the elevator and waited for it to reach the base floor.  The elevator door opened when the Seo twins passed by.  Oh snap, please don't see me, please don't see me.

Minhwang's eyes met mine and she looked away, acting as if nothing happened. I'm glad she didn't expose me to her brother... They continued walking and chatted along the way.  I walked out of the elevator cautiously and went to the nearby convenience store.

All kinds of food imaginable were on the shelves of the store. Chips, candy, crackers, cup noodles, microwavable food.... I decided to get some icecream/popsicles for us and paid for it.

I put on my sunglasses and hood as I walked back to our dorm, just in case any fangirls would come chasing me for autographs or pictures.  Thankfully, I came back safely and opened the door to our dorm.  The hyungs and dongsaengs were watching TV or on their laptop.

"Kwangmin, you're back!" Jeongmin announced. "Where've you been?"
"Convenience store. It's summer, I got us icecream and popsicles." I showed them the bag.
"HOOORAYY!" Youngmin shouted. "Candy??"
"Nope. Sorry hyung." I shrugged my shoulders.

Youngmin's smile disappeared as he sat back down on the couch to watch TV.  I looked for Minhwang and motioned for her to go to my room. 

Your POV~

Kwangmin came home...with icecream and popsicles. I knew something was fishy when I caught a glance of him when we left our dorm for manager-hyung's office. 

flashback...

Unnie and I exited the doorway of our dorm and took the stairs.  My wig was killing me and I had unnie fix it for me...heheh. I heard footsteps behind us and I became more aware of my surroundings.  

As we were walking on the streets, I accidentally bumped into someone, so I turned back and did a bow of apology.  This was when I found Kwangmin leaping behind a plant, trying to hide from us. So those footsteps were his... wait, why is Kwangmin following us? o--O

Nevertheless, I kept up with Kwangmin's act and talked with the manager.

end of flashback... 

Me: Oppa, waegeurae?

Kwangmin: Where have you been?

Me: Weren't you following me the whole time?

Kwangmin: *frozen in place* How did you know that....

Me: I heard your footsteps and saw you on the streets.

Kwangmin: Oh....

Me: You're not a good stalker.

Kwangmin: YAH! What stalker? I was just simply buying something...

Me: The convenience store isn't that big, oppa...

Kwangmin: There's a lot of food to choose from.

Me: So why did you pull me into your room?

Kwangmin: Um....

Me: Waeyeo?

Kwangmin: Uh...

Me: Oppa!

Kwangmin: Eeeh...

Me: If you keep saying that, I'll ignore you.

Kwangmin: No! Don't ignore me...

Me: Then what??

*heart starts beating faster*

Why am is my heart beating faster than usual? Why am I like this? Kwangmin's just an oppa and a band member, why is my heart beating faster???

 Kwangmin's POV~

*heart starts beating faster*

Jo Kwangmin, control yourself and don't let your feelings explode.

Me: I...um...IWASWORRIEDABOUTYOUSOIJUSTWANTEDTOASKIFYOU'REOKAYANDILIKEYOU.

Minhwang: What did you just say??

Me: I-WAS-WORRIED-ABOUT-YOU-SO-I-JUST-WANTED-TO-ASK-IF-YOU'RE-OKAY.

Minhwang: Wait, what?

Me: Nevermind...

Minhwang: Malhaebwa.

Me: .... *no comment*

Minhwang: Tell me!

Me: *no comment*

Minhwang: Oppa! Tell me!

Me: Fine...I was worried about you so I wanted to ask if you're okay.

Minhwang: Do I look okay?

Me: OMO, are you hurt somewhere?! *grabs her arm and inspects for injuries*

Minhwang: Oppa, I'm totally fine! *removes my hands* 

Me: Mmm...

Minhwang: I heard something else besides that. Your sentence was longer.

Me: ! She actually caught that?? Um...no. I only said that I was worried.

Minhwang: No...you said something besides that.

Me: No, I didn't. *starts pushing her out of room*

Minhwang: I know you said something else, tell me.

Me: I said nothing else...*pushes out door, closes door*

Talks to myself: Kwangmin, chill. Just calm down. And what in the world did you say? "I like you"? What the, Jo Kwangmin. Don't let your feelings be obvious.

*heart still beating fast, then starts to slow down*

Your POV~

"IWASWORRIEDABOUTYOUSOIJUSTWANTEDTOASKIFYOU'REOKAYANDILIKEYOU" kept replaying over and over in my mind. I still couldn't figure out what Kwangmin said at the end of his sentence. Something "ike oo" or maybe something else.

*heart still beating fast, then starts to slow down*

I felt my heart. It was still beating fast but slowing down. I've come to realize it only happens when I see Kwangmin...just Kwangmin. Not the other members...

"Hey Minhwang!" Youngmin jumped next to me and tapped me.
"Ggamjjakhae!" I allmost jumped from my position. "Don't creep up on me like that, hyung."
"Mianhae!" he said playfully. "What were you doing in my room?"
"What do you mean your room? It's Kwangmin's room." 
"We share the same room, you don't remember?" Youngmin asked.
"Heheh, I have short-term memory..." I gave him a cheesy smile.

He ruffled my hair and went into the room. I caught a glimpse of Kwangmin and found him sitting on his bed, staring into space.

*heart beating faster*

Oh snap...I shouldn't be seeing Kwangmin too much or my heart will die from exhaustion...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

minyeon+kwangmin= kwangyeon couple? ^-^ *flashes cheesy smile* 

hehehehe. 

P-L-E-A-S-E comment and subscribe!!

ppyong! 

puffleppyong~