Chapter 2

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Youngmin's POV~

I went to the hospital with Kwangmin to have a checkup with his thumb.  The doctor said that he was almost fully recovered and he could take off the cast.

"Kamsahamnida!" both me and Kwangmin said.
"You're welcome." the doctor smiled.

I told Kwangmin I had to use the restroom and he waited outside in the car.  When I came out, I saw a girl sitting on the floor.  She looked exhuasted and...about to faint? I went up to her.

"Gwenchanayeo?" I asked.
"Duguseyeo?" the girl asked me.
"I'll bring you to a doctor."

Then I carried her on my back and brought her to the emergency care stalls.  I set her down on the bed and went out. 

"Youngmin! Ppalli, we're waiting for you!" my manager called me.
"Arrasso!" I replied.

I ran to our car and closed the door. We were going to have a photoshoot today at our studio.  Then Kwangmin shoved a bag of chips in front of my face.

"Hyung, have some." Kwangmin said.

I greedily reached for a handful of chips and ate it.  My phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket. "You have a new message" my phone read.

boyfriend.duumal128.jpg

to you:

hi youngmin! kwangmin didn't reply to my text so i
texted you. how's his thumb? please reply.
~minwoo

Oh. It's Minwoo. I gave my phone to Kwangmin and showed him Minwoo's message.

"Yah, Kwangmin." I said. "You rude little boy."
"Sorry...." he mumbled. "I'll get my phone... HEY! Where'd my phone go?!"
"You lost your phone?" I asked. 
"I think I left it at our dorm."
"Manager-nim!" I asked with aegyo. "Could you drive us to our dorm?? Kwangmin forgot his phone today."
"Aish, that Kwangmin.  You guys will be late for your photoshoot." our manager said.

I looked at Kwangmin and shook my head. He looked kinda guilty.  I resumed to eating chips and replied to Minwoo's text.

to wet minwoo:

hi minwoo.  the doctor said that kwangmin's thumb is
better. 
you little....aish. you don't care about me..T-T all you 

ask is how kwangmin's thumb is doing. *jealous*

~youngmin

Our car stopped at our dorm and Kwangmin ran into the house.  I stayed in the car and took out my secret weapon: CANDY. ^^ My phone vibrated again.

boyfriend.duumal128.jpg

to you:

sorry hyung. >< i'll be nicer to you! anyways, do you have
candy? the hyungs and i are craving for candy at the studio,
but the noonas won't let us buy any.  T-T 
~minwoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to wet minwoo:

i'm just teasing. yeah i brought candy today.  are you sure 
the noonas won't take them away from me? oh and if you
guys take all my candy away, i'll get you! 
~youngmin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to you:

i dont know if the noonas will away the candy. and are you 
guys coming yet? the photoshoot's gonna start at 12:15. 
it's 11:45 right now. 
~minwoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to wet minwoo:

kwangmin left his phone in the dorm. we drove there and
he still isn't back. it's been like, 5 minutes...i'm sure we're
gonna make it in time. see you later!
~youngmin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, I got a message from Hyunseong.  

399918_small.jpg

to you:

hi youngmin. its hyunseong. the director asks if you're
okay with handling animals again. please reply.
~hyunseong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to shikshin hyung:

hi hyung. err....what kind of animals? like the dogs last
time? 
~youngmin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to you:

im not sure. he just asked if you're okay with them. i
think it might be some kind small animals. there's 
these small cages in the studio next to me....and they
stink. T-T
~hyunseong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to shikshin hyung:

O__O small animals?! dude, those are scary. they
are like so tiny.... i guess i'll be okay with them...
help me tell director-nim.
~youngmin

I took out my iPod and listened to out debut song. There was a tap on the door and Kwangmin opened the car door.  Finally, he came out... It's 11:55 now.

"Yah, Kwangmin. What took you so long?" I asked my dongsaeng.
"My phone was under the bed. It took FOREVER to get it." Kwangmin said.
"Aish, you." I pretended to punch him. 
"I don't know if we can be on time guys." manager-nim said. 

I gave Kwangmin the it's-all-your-fault look.  Kwangmin's hand shot out in front of me and he grabbed something. UH OH! MY POOR CANDY! Youngmin you babo...why did you forget to hide your candy??? 

"Hey hyung, can I have a piece?" Kwangmin asked. And before I could answer, he was eating one already.
"You candy stealer~" I called. 

We were having a tickle fight and we arrived at the studio.  Kwangmin and I were still tickling each other even when we got off the car.

"JO YOUNG MIN. JO KWANG MIN." I heard Donghyun say. "You guys are late."
I checked my phone and said, "No we're not. It's only 12:10."
"You two go change into your clothes." one of the noonas said.
"Neh!" Kwangmin and I answered.

Your POV~

I woke up and shot up the bed.  A doctor was next to me and she asked it I was alright. 

"Unnie...unnie..." I said. "Is she alright??"
"You shouldn't be running in the sun like that." the doctor told me.
"Mianhae."
"Drink more water, okay?"
"Neh."

I remembered holding a bracelet before I fainted.

"Doctor, did you see the bracelet I was holding?" I asked.
"This one?" the doctor held up a thin leather bracelet with a silver part on it.
"Neh. Can I have it back?" I asked.

She gave me the bracelet and I took a look at it. It was a boy's bracelet. "Jo Youngmin" it said in tiny letters on the silver area. Wait, so I wasn't hallucinating! Youngmin from Boyfriend saved me? O__O I was shocked at what I just said.

I ran out of the stall to see my unnie in the next stall.  The doctor opened the curtain when I stood there. Unnie was sitting up and I ran to her.

"Doctor, what happened to my unnie? She just fainted." I asked her.
"Tell your unnie to get more rest and eat.  She didn't have a healthy diet." the doctor told me.
"Neh, kamsahamnida." I said. I looked at my unnie and frowned.

"Unnie, why didn't you eat and get enough rest?" I asked.
"I was worried about the audition." she said.
"Health comes first." I told her. "I'll buy you some food."

I helped my unnie walk out and went to the hospital cafeteria.

Few days later...

Unnie brought me to a barber shop and told the barber to cut my hair short.

"Unnie! I don't want to cut my hair." I complained.
"It's for the audition." she whispered in my ear.

I thought over unnie's suggestion, but in the end, I decide not to cut my hair.  Unnie had to cut her's shorter.  Next, we went to the mall and bought clothes for boys, and also bought a wig for me.

When we got home, we admired our new looks as a boy.  It was like playing dress up.

A week later...

Unnie and I took the bus to Seoul Arena and we went inside that humongous building.  Some people were already there and the judges were getting ready.

"Anneyonghaseyeo." unnie said. "We're here to audition."
"Please say your names." one of the judges said.
"I'm Ha- I mean Seo Min Kyung." unnie told the judge. "My dongsaeng is Seo Min Hwang."
"Arrasso. Go get your name tags."

My first time dressing as a boy and using a boy name.  It'll take a while before I used to my new name.... I sat down on a bench and drank some water.  Some boy my age sat next to me.

"Hi. My name's Go Jung Woo." the boy said.
"H-hi...I'm Seo Min Hwang." I replied.
"You auditioning too?" he asked.
"Neh.." 
"Me too! The audition's not gonna start in like 30 minutes. I'll show you around?" 
"Okay....thanks." I said.

I told unnie that I was going to explore with the new boy I met.  Unnie didn't care and was making new friends.

"Okay, so this is their cafeteria." Jung Woo showed me. "When we have our break ,you can buy stuff here."

CustomerCenterCafeteriaSM.jpg

"Whoa! This cafeteria is big." I complimented. "And neat."
"Haha, yeah." Jung Woo added.

After we finished exploring, the speaker was on.
"Attention. Attention all contestants. Please meet in the auditiorium in 5 minutes."

"Should we head back now?" Jung Woo asked.
I nodded.

Youngmin's POV~

After I changed, I came out, seeing cages of those small animals.  O__O Creeepy~

"Oh, Youngmin. You're fast." a noona said. "You will be surrounded by these rabbits and playing with them."
That's not bad, I thought. I nodded and noona walked to the prepare the props.

Minwoo came to me and grabbed my arm.

"Hyung, where'd your bracelet go?" Minwoo asked.
"What?" I looked at my wrist. My bracelet was gone.

I went back to the stall I changed in and looked for my braclet. Nope, not in here.  I was about to leave the studio when director-nim called us together...T-T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dont forget: please comment and subscribe!

asnftw~