Chapter 22

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

omgoodness guys im soooooo sorry for not updating in a looooong while ^-^'' i was caught up with some other things.... and stupid limited internet...T^T im sooo sorry for the delay >< anticipated readers out there?? ehhehehe. okkk, back to the chappie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unnie's POV~

I came downstairs from my room finding Boyfriend fiddling with an enevelope.  They didn't realize I was here until I poked my head in between Donghyun and Jeongmin.

"What's this?" I pointed to the envelope.
"Ohh, this?" Minwoo grabbed it from Jeongmin. "It says your name so I guess it's for you."
"Eh?" I took the envelope.

A card for me?? o--O First fan mail? Wait, Starship Entertainment hasn't even announced us joining Boyfriend.... Some creepy stalker? I excused myself and went back into my room to read the message.

Seo Minkyung, or I should say, Han Minjung.

Go to the park at 8:00.  You will see me there.
~unknown

WHAT...THE...HECK...??!! O_______O I shoved it back in the envelope.  Deep breath Minjung, deep breath. This person... who the heck is he?! Only Minyeon knows my real identity, how could this "unknown" know me?? Ahh, I remember. This person with a black cap was following me these few days...

I get it. Stalker.  A stalker reporter for "unknown".  @______@ How will the stalker reporter know me when I don't even have credit cards? I pay for things with won, no credit cards so there's NO WAY the stalker can trace me...

Should I go meet up with this person?? Aish, I'll flip a coin and let fate decide: heads-- go, tails--stay.

Hana.........deul..................seh.......*flips*

My eyes followed the coin as it flew up in the air and dropped back down.  I caught it in my hands.... Slowly, slowly, slowly...don't open it too fast... On my hand, the coin showed heads.  So I must go? -__- Blehhhhhh... eotteokke?? I don't wanna worry Minyeon with this....she already has a hurt ankle to take care of...

few hours later...

*doorbell rings*

"Minkyung, can you get it?" Jeongmin called from the couch.
"Neh, hyung." I answered the door.

"Here's your takeout." the delivery boy gave me three cartons of food. "18230 won juseyeo."
"Neh." I took out my wallet and handed him the money. "Kamsahamnida, jalmeogeseumnida!"
"Neh, kamsahamnida!" he bowed and left.

I brought the takeout to the table and six faces popped up.  Minyeon was hobbling towards the table and the takeout in my hands was snatched.  Hyunseong hurriedly opened it and took out plates and utensils.  Everyone started to fill their plates and eat.

"Oh wow, you guys are such a pig." I sighed.
"Hyunseong's the pig." Youngmin pointed out.
"Yah, Jo Youngmin." Hyunseong said. "Humans need to eat."
"Stop talking and just eat...." Jeongmin mumbled.

There was a moment of silence and then Youngmin started joking.  Minyeon noticed I wasn't eating well and asked if I was okay.  How am I supposed to answer her? @_____@ I assured her that I was okay and I told the members I had to leave.

I went out to the supermarket and bought a drink.  7:45pm.  I still have 15 minutes...what should I do? My feet brought me to the park and I sat on the swings.  The mysterious person wasn't there yet.... Very few people were walking in the streets.

Then, I heard footsteps.  I quickly whirled around to see a guy with a black coat and hat with sunglasses.  I eyed him suspiciously and backed up.

"Ajusshi..." I said. "Duguseyeo?"
"Han Minjung, do you remember me?" he said in a sarcastic voice.
I knew that voice from somewhere....."YOU." I glared at him.
"Well done, your memory isn't that bad." he clapped.

I wanted to beat him up but my arms were frozen in place.  This guy... was the guy who.... broke my family apart and killed my parents.

"You....what do you want?" I snapped. 
He took one step closer. "In fact, that's what I should be asking. What were you doing so late in my office?"
"Hmm? Oh, that." I rolled my eyes. "I don't need to tell you."
"For revenge, eh?" he smirked. "I think I might've scared your Minyeon at the hospital that other day..."
"Bwo?" 

I couldn't hold it any longer and I swung my right arm right into his stomach.  He fell down and groaned in pain. Serves him right.... actually, that wasn't enough! I tried kicking, scratching, slapping, and punching him but he was too strong for me. He held me in place and I couldn't escape.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I shouted at him. "LET GO OF ME!!"
"Not so fast, little girl."
"SHUT UP YOU JERK!! I WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY!!" I shrieked.
"Oh really...." he said sarcastically.
"LET ME GO!! I'LL FOR SURE KILL YOU ONE DAY!!" I kicked him and ran away as fast as I could.

Footsteps were following me as I ran.  I knew that he was following me... O____O There wasn't any people out tonight so it was useless calling for help.  After a couple of twists and turns, I found a taxi and quickly got in and told the driver to start off. 

"Miss, where to?" the driver asked.
"Uh.... this address." I wrote down on a piece of paper and handed it to him.

My heart was still beating really fast from the shock and I was sort of panting.  Never in my life I had to run five streets to avoid someone.  @____@ I rested my head on the door and gazed at the night scenery.  It kind of helped comfort me...

Unknown's POV~

Tch. I started running a few steps and Minjung thought I was following her.  Stupid girl... *rolls eyes* I turned around to see Chunghee.

"Did you record everything?" I asked him.
"Neh, Mr. Park." Chunghee handed the recorder to me.
"Jalhaesseo." I patted him on the back. 
"What are you going to do with it?" he asked.
"This? It'll be a great evidence to show that Minjung had intended to take revenge on me."

Yes, I recorded our conversation so that it could prove that Minjung wanted to hurt me.  First step is done, so now the second thing is to hand down "powder" to her.  Then, I'll get the police and tell them I suspected Minjung to have participated in drug activities.

And finally, she'll be taken away to police camps to do labor.  My men in those camps will deal with her.  As for Minyeon..... I'll get someone to kidnap her and destroy her. 

"Park Myungdae-sshi?" Chunghee waved his hand over my face.

(A/N: I have no idea what name the Starship Administrator's name is and this is just a character I created. Please don't take personal offense!! ^-^")

"Neh?" I blinked a couple of times. 
"Are you going back?"
"Mm. Let's go." I put the recorder into my bag.

Your POV~

Unnie.... unnie... unnie... UNNIE!!!!!!!! Why'd you leave me alone with Boyfrirend again?? Aren't you scared that something might happen while you're gone?! T^T

"Yah, Minhwang." Hyunseong said. "Stop walking back and forth. You're making me dizzy..."
"Mianhae..." I appologized and went into a room without looking.

"Pikaaa~ *gasp* What are you doing in here?" 
"Oh, mianhae Kwangmin... I thought it was my room." I appologized again.
"Yah, Minhwang-ah. No one's in here now and the others are doing their own things." he said.
"Yeah?" I tilted my head in confusion.
"You can call me oppa now... I guess?" Kwangmin shrugged.
"Gwenchana... just in case someone comes in all of a sudden." I told him.

I started to leave, but Kwangmin grabbed my wrist.  For a second, my heart skipped a beat and I started to get nervous.  Why did he grab my wrist? What's he gonna do with me?? Does he like me? Wait, no, scratch that! Kwangmin oppa's a band member and a close friend...nothing more...

Aish, I hate you stupid brain! Stop loading yourself with stupid thoughts... Minyeon, you're really a babo.... I don't know how a single touch from oppa can send hundreds of thoughts goign through my mind. @___@ After I mentally calmed myself down, I snapped back to reality.

"Neh, o-op-pa?" I stuttered at the word "oppa".
"Yay, you called me oppa." Kwangmin whispered. "Don't go so soon! I wanna show you this Pikachu video."
"P-Pikachu? Video? Again??" my mouth gaped.
"Come on, dongsaeng." Kwangmin nudged me. "Just watch it with me."

Kwangmin pulled me down to sit on the chair next to him.  He opened the internet and played the Pikachu video he was talking about.  *watches video* AWWWWWWWW~~ Pikachu's sooo cute and adorable!! :3

"Ooooh!" I squealed. "Lookit that! Isn't Pikachu so cute??"
"Hahah, I told you it'd be a good video." Kwangmin winked.

Wait, did Kwangmin just wink at me? O___O Whoaa there.... Umma and appa's gone, umma and appa's gone, umma and appa's gone..... There. I got myself to be sorta immune to his wink. I guess I sound a little crazy, right? There's fangirls out there who would die for this wink.... maybe...

*knock knock*

"Kwangminnie! What are you doing??" Minwoo poked his head through the door. "Minhwang?"
"Annyeong...?" I slightly waved.
"Annyeong!" Minwoo did his cute smile. "What were you guys doing?"
"We wer--" 
"I was showing Minhwang the Pikachu video I was talking about." Kwangmin said.
"Hyung." I did a '-___-' face.
"Waeyeo?" he said, completely clueless.

I shook my head and facepalmed myself.  Kwangmin looked at me, confused, and Minwoo was chuckling.  

"Waeyeo?" Kwangmin turned to both of us.
"You interrupted Minhwang." Minwoo pointed out. "That's why."
"Oh....mianhae!!" Kwangmin smiled at me and ruffled my hair.
"Hyung, stop ruffling my hair." I complained. "You always mess it up."
"Hehehe, it's fun." Kwangmin ruffled my hair again.
"Really?" Minwoo's face lit up.

Oh, no, don't you come closer Minwoo. Don't you dare mess up my hair....NOOOO! 

*Minwoo ruffles my hair*

"Yah!" I frowned. "Stop messing my hair!!"
"But it's soo fun!" Kwangmin laughed.

I hobbled out of the room to get away from the creepy hyungs (well, I should say oppas). My ankle hurt from walking too fast... T^T Donghyun was coming my way and I ducked behind him while Kwangmin and Minwoo were running towards me. 

"Donghyunnie! Save me..." I held on to him as I dogded from them.
"Wait, hold you three. Hold on." Donghyun separated us. "What's going on??"
"Hyung!!" I whined. "They keep messing my hair."
"It was just for fun though..." Minwoo showed his puppy eyes.
"Minwoo-ah, you know I'm not gonna fall for those eyes." Donghyun said.

Just then, the door opened and all our attention was focused on it.  Manager-hyung stepped in and greeted us.  He called all the members to gather in the living room and said he had an announcement.  Thank you, manager-hyung! You just saved my life from two scary oppas.

"Okay guys, listen up." manager-hyung said. "We are only going to pick three people for the new variety show."
"I thought all of us were going to be on it." Jeongmin furrowed his eyebrows.
"The PD had plan changes so there's only gonna be three people from Boyfriend." he told us.
"How are we going to decide?" Hyunseong asked.
"This." manager-hyung held up sticks. "Whoever three's sticks have a mark on it will be on."

The door opened again and unnie came in with a shocked expresssion.  I was happy when I saw her and pulled her to the living room.  Manager-hyung repeated what he had told us and announced to the other members that unnie and I won't be on the show.

"Aww, that's a pity." Hyunseong patted our backs.
"Okay, let's choose." Donghyun said. "Hana.....deul....seh!"

I anticipated who was going to be on the variety show.  On the count of three, everyone showed their sticks.  Minwoo, Youngmin, and Hyunseong had their sticks marked while the Donghyun, Jeongmin, and Kwangmin didn't.  I was glad Kwangmin wasn't picked....

Minyeon, stop thinking like that! It should be a pity that he didn't get to go on the variety show. Why are you glad that he wasn't picked? @____@ Maybe because I was jealous of the other girl? But who am I to Kwangmin anyways? I'm just a close friend at the most....

"Okay, so Hyunseong, Youngmin, and Minwoo will be on the show." manager-hyung said.
"Good luck you guys!" Jeongmin shot a thumbs up.
"Aigoo, I'm so nervous....." Youngmin said. "So do we pick a girl group?"
"Aniyeo. The PD changed his plans so he's the one who's choosing." manager-hyung told them.
"Uh-oh....mysterious girlfriend/wife?" Minwoo gasped.

Manager-hyung just smiled and he left. It was 11:35pm now and everyone was getting tired.  OH!! I suddenly remembered that I still hadn't returned Youngmin's bracelet.  Everyone was going in to their rooms and I used unnie as a support to go to our room.

"So unnie, where have you been?" I asked her. "I heard that you received a mysterious letter."
"Oh um, it was just...err... spam mail." she said. "I went out to do something..."
"Your tutoring things?" I guessed.
"Uhh....yeah." unnie looked away. "Go to sleep early, Minyeon-ah. And watch out for your ankle."
"Neh unnie!" I said and changed into sleep clothes.

Unnie changed and she read a book for a while.  I was in my bed staring at the white ceiling. I still need to return the bracelet.... From time to time, I turned and looked around the room.  Last time I checked the clock, it was 1:20am.  

I took a peek at the bottom bunk and saw unnie sleeping with a book in her hands.  As quiet as I could, I carefully crept down the bunk bed and stayed still for a second. Unnie was sleeping soundly and I let out a breath of relief.  I slowly opened the door and walked out.

Oww....stupid ankle, why can't you just stop hurting for a second?? >:( My eyes darted back and forth to make sure no one was nearby.  Then I realized. I FORGOT TO GET THE BRACELET!!! *facepalm* Aish, why did I forget the most important thing??

Feeling stupid, I went into my room and silently opened the drawer and took out my box.  Aha! I felt the cold piece of silver on the braclet and took it out.  Yep, it's Youngmin's bracelet. I put the box away and when I turned around, unnie stirred.

I stood frozen in place and I was scared unnie was going to wake up.  Luckily, she didn't and I crept out of the room again.  Slowly and quietly, I inched my way to the Jo twins' room.  I turned the knob and opened the door.  Youngmin was sleeping and I held my breath as I put the bracelet on his desk.

*Phew* I left the room and exhaled. Finally, I returned the bracelet.  Yay! ^-^ I was walking back to my room and then I heard a noise.  I ducked behind the couch and heard someone coming.  Oh no..... You don't see me, you don't see me, you don't see me.

The water fountain and I slowly poked my head out to see who it was. K-K-Kwangmin??!! I turned back and I was surprised.  When I looked again, Kwangmin wasn't there anymore.  I turned my head around and saw something in front of me.

Before I could even scream, a hand covered my mouth and I finally realized it was Kwangmin.  Why does Kwangmin scare me all the time?? I started to relax and Kwangmin took his hand off my mouth.  He took a sip of water and sat down next to me.

"Oppa." I whispered. "What are you doing so late?"
"I was gonna get a drink of water." Kwangmin said. "What are you doing so late?"
"Err.... I....uh...." I looked down at the floor.
"What were you doing?" he asked. 
"I.....uh...... should I tell you?" 
"What is it? Something you can't say?" 
"So um.... I found Youngmin's bracelet and I returned it." I told him.
"You what?" Kwangmin looked at me. "You found hyung's bracelet??"

I nodded and expected Kwangmin to be shocked or whatever.  Instead, he asked me how I got the bracelet and what was going on.  I explained to him that Youngmin helped me at the hospital and his bracelet accidentally dropped.  

We sat there for a while and I started to grow tired.  My head was bobbing back and forth until I accidentally leaned on Kwangmin.  I smiled sheepishly and Kwangmin just grinned.

"You're tired, aren't you?" Kwangmin asked.
"Neh...." I said.
"Then go to sleep. It's really late." he patted my head. 
"Good night oppa." I smiled. "You go sleep too."
"Arrasso. Good night Minyeon-ah." he said.

I looked at him in surprise when he said my real name.  He grinned again and we both went into our own rooms.  Once I laid down on my bed, I fell asleep quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

minyeon finally returns the bracelet to youngmin ^-^ hehehe. mianhae readers, i didn't update for a loooooong time...>< really sorry!!!

please vote here:

 

anyways, i created a three-shot and it's complete! :) please check it out here

30 subscribers!! thank you guys ^-^ 
thank you for commenting and supporting my fanfic!

as usual, please comment and subscribe!! ^-^ kamsahamnida!

puffleppyong~