Chapter 6

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Your POV~

"Ileona, Minyeon!" unnie called. "Ileona, ileona!"

(Note: "ileona" (일어나) means "get up")

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.  Today wasn't any special occasion, I don't get why unnie is waking me up so early.  Ignoring her, I tried to sleep again but unnie kept shaking me.  I finally sat up and checked the clock.  9:15am.

"Unnie, waegeurae?" I yawned. "What are you doing up so early?"
"Ppalli ka. Wash up and change into your clothes." unnie pulled me off my bed.
"Waeyeo?" I groaned. "Nothing special's gonna happen today.
"I have something in mind." unnie told me.

I dragged my feet to the bathroom and looked at the mirror.  My hair was a little bit messy.  I opened the drawer and fumbled for my brush.  Half asleep, I accidentally dropped my brush into the trash can.  O____O OH SNAP~

Even though no one was in here, I was still embarrassed.  I looked for my brush and found a letter ripped up.  The words in the letter looked like umma's handwriting.  I looked at the date on the corner.  March 17, 2011.  Unnie never said anything about umma and appa after they disappeared.  And this letter...

To Minjung and Minyeon, my beautiful daughters

I'm sorry for leaving both of you at home while your
appa and I left Korea.  Your appa was really mad at
his supervisor.  He was working on a project and 
then his supervisor came along.  When they did their 
presentation, your dad's supervisor stole his idea.
Because of this, appa was accused of stealing his
supervisor's idea.  We had no choice but to leave
Korea for a while to avoid Sta-------

The message ended there.  What?! Appa was the most amazing manager I've ever seen.  How dare that supervisor hurt my appa! =____=  I tried to look for the other half of the letter but it was nowhere seen in the trash can.  

I continued to wash up and brush my teeth.  Throughout the morning, my head was stuck on the thought that appa was accused wrongly.  When I came downstairs, unnie took my hand and pulled me outisde the house.  We walked to the bus stop and waited there.

"Unnie, where are we going?" I asked.
"To the mall." unnie grinned. "I just wanted to buy more clothes."
"Wae? Shopping isn't your hobby."
"We need more boy's clothes when we make the audition." she told me.
"We made the audtion?!" I was surprised.
"You babo.  It's not even July 18 yet.  I am confident we're gonna make it." 

The bus came and we were going to Seoul's biggest mall.

Kwangmin's POV~

I was watching Pokemon clips online and my eyes would always follow Pikachu.  In fact, I have a whole box of Pikachu stuff.  There's Pikachu stickers, Pikachu phone charms, Pikachu stuffed toys, Pikachu photo frames, Pikachu slippers/scarf (from waaaay before), Pikachu cut-outs, Pikachu towels, Pikachu markers/color pencils, and every Pikachu thing imaginable!

There was a knock on the door and Hyunseong came in.  He saw me watching Pikachu stuff and shook his head.

"Watching Pikachu stuff again?" Hyunseong asked. 
"Hehehe, yeah." I grinned.
"The group wants to go to the mall today." hyung said. "You coming?"
"Mhmm.  Kaja!" I turned of my computer and followed Hyunseong out.

Jeongmin was checking up on himself at the mirror.....for like the 10000000000.....th time this past hour.  Donghyun and Youngmin were putting on their shoes.  Minwoo was stuffing bags of candy into another bigger bag and walked to another room.

"Everyone ready?" Donghyun asked.
"WAIT FOR MEEEEE~" Minwoo called, and he came running to us.  He bumped into Jeongmin.
"Yah, Minwoo." Jeongmin said. "Watch it.  Now my hair's messed up a bit."
"Mianhae!"

I slipped into my shoes and opened the door.  Youngmin went out last before I closed the door.  He was looking back at our dorm.  Candy addiction again....T^T  We rode in our car to go to the biggest mall in Seoul.  There were a lot of people in the parking lot, but not so much that it was crowded.

Our driver was driving slowly, and the hyungs were joking around.  I glanced out the window and there were two girls outside.  They looked like Minkyung and Minhwang.  We drove further and they were behind us.  The girl with the short hair looked almost exactly like Minkyung, but the girl with long hair...

Youngmin's POV~

I caught my dongsaeng staring out the window and he was really still.  At first, he was leaning on the side but he's been staring at the window for a while.  I looked behind and saw two people, one person with long hair and the other with short hair.

We finally found a parking space and I jumped off the van.  Today was sunny and the air outside felt comfortable.  

"Youngmin-ah!" Donghyun said. "Don't stand in the way. We need to get out too."

I moved aside and Donghyun came out.  He put on his shades and stood next to me.  Then Minwoo, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Kwangmin came out.  Minwoo was chewing on some gum and I asked him for a piece.

We entered the mall and the air conditioning was blasted on.  I saw the cute stationary store I've always been to and I ran inside.  Kwangmin was, of course, looking at Pikachu-related things.  That Pikachu obssessed boy....

I looked for the food-shaped erasers and picked a couple of them to buy. There was ramyun, Japanese green tea, cake,  and icecream erasers.  These were the ones I am going to buy. ^-^

140.jpg     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThtKgUz8eTx-1OUyIahkE   cake+eraser.PNG

Minwoo came beside me and picked up a panda eraser.  It was sooo adorable. Kyaaa~ Whoever created these erasers, you're so awesome.

"Aigoo. This eraser is kyeopta!" I said.
"Mhmm. Wanna get it?" Minwoo asked.

I nodded my head.  Minwoo chose a black panda and I chose a blue panda.  They looked so cute....I'm gonna buy the whole set of pandas next time.  If I spent all of my money now, I won't have any left to buy food. ^-^

panda+eraser.PNG<---Minwoo's panda images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKw_un6MUJMwByl4aB8CF<---my panda

"Your total cost would be 3,514.37 won." the saleslady said.
"Can I have a discount pleasee??~" I showed aegyo.
"I'm really sorry....its the store's rules." she shrugged.
"Okay. Here's 3,600 won." I counted the bills. "Keep the change."
"Bag?" 
"Neh. Kamsahamnida!" I said.
"Have a nice day!" the saleslady smiled, and we left the store.

Happy with what I got, I swung my bag up and down.  Once, I swung it too high and my erasers fell out of my bag.  The ramyun one flew all the way to the farthest bench.  It was embarrassing trying to pick it up and dropping the rest of the erasers at the same time.  

Your POV~

Me and unnie were walking so fast, we almost passed that stationary shop.  I went in the store first and looked at the cute pens and pencils.  Even though I had a whole bunch of those pens/pencils at home, I still couldn't resist to buy new ones.  A few of them caught my attention.

teru+teru+bozu+pens.PNG   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSqMs81y-ArJm8iyJ-Mr6  

 

Unnie was looking at the mini plushies.  I walked over to her and picked up the plushies that I liked.  They were soo cute and fluffy. ^-^  And nope, I didn't have a collection of these plushies.  It's because most of my money was used before I could buy these.  This time, I'm gonna get these awesome little guys.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG57yveYho6k9ixwdyYya  mm.jpg

white+luma+plushie.PNG   wii+plushie.PNG

There were food erasers, panda erasers, car erasers, and all those cute erasers at the store.  I didn't feel like buying one today. In my room at home, I had almost a whole shelf of those erasers.  The shelf isn't that big though, but I think I have at least 30 something of those erasers. ><

"Unnie, unnie!" I said excitedly. "Can we get all these?" I showed her what I had in my arms.
"Did you check the price first?" she asked. "I can only afford 73,900 won for now, if you and I are buying something."

(Note: ₩ is Korean won)

I checked the price of all the things I had.  My pens: 810+1.560+990+1,340= 4,700₩, plushies: 5,770+,3,810+6,940= 16,520₩; which is a total of 21,220₩.  Not bad. If unnie couldn't afford all of the things I wanted, it's okay.  I remember to bring some "emergency" money of my own.  ^-^

We went to the counter and bought our stuff.  The majority of the things were mine, heheheheh.  Mhmm, I'm a greedy little monster. The saleslady scanned each item and it seemed endless, even though it took two minutes or so.  She asked us if we wanted a bigger bag to put everything or separate bags. 

Unnie didn't want to mix up the things between us so she told the saleslady to pick the medium sized bags.  In my hands were two bags: one small bag with the pens and another big one with my plushies.  I put the smaller bag in the big bag so that I won't need to carry two things. :D

As we walked on the second floor, I heard some music from the floor under us.  I looked down from the sealed railing and saw these cute little kids doing a performance.  Unnie and I watched them dance for a while.  This is what I mean about the railing:

mall+railing.PNG

When I was tired from the position I was standing, I looked up.  On the other side of the railing was...3MIN?! I looked at the three boys: Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo.  The rest of Boyfriend wasn't with them.  Ohmygoodness, what am I going to do now?  Youngmin was about to look up too, and I quickly turned around. No, you SO did not just see me.  

My instinct was walking as fast as I could, but not running.  Unnie didn't notice; she was absorbed in the kid's performance.

Youngmin's POV~

We, the maknae line, got separated from the hyungs, so we wandered around.  I saw these kids from the second floor of the mall who were doing a performance.  Aww, they're so cute! My body wanted me to stand up straight from leaning on the railing for such a long time.  

I looked up and saw a girl walking away really fast.  She hadlong hair looked like the girl Kwangmin was looking at first in the parking lot.  Now that she was a little bit closer, she looked like the girl I saw at the hospital.  

There was an intersection* between the two sides of the mall.  I told my dongsaengs that I would be back and I ran towards the girl for some reason.

*Note: what I mean about the intersection:

newpark+mall+railing.PNG

"Hey!" I called to the girl. "Do I know you?"

And I realized how stupid my question was: if it was a fangirl, she'd probably say yes and act like we've met before....not cool....I guess. But this girl didn't even look back.  I ran faster and sorta caught up with the girl.

Your POV~

I was walking really fast and I glanced behind me.  Youngmin was running after me.  O___O Even though I was walking fast, I quickened my speed.  

"Hey!" Youngmin called me. "Do I know you?"

There was no one near me so I knew he was calling me.  Youngmin was running faster and he was just a few feet away from me.  With no choice left, I ran as fast as I could.  Luckily, the ladies's restroom was near me and I made a shot for the entrance.  There's NO WAY Youngmin's gonna follow me.

Once I was in the bathroom, I went into a random cubicle and locked the door.  Just in case there was no one in the restroom and Youngmin actually came in.  

I don't know why I ran away from him.  Oh right, unnie's words were important to me.  I remembered, we weren't supposed to reveal ourselves that we were girls.  Why not to Youngmin? Because he saw me at the hospital before and at the audition.  I left an impression as a guy, not a girl.

The toilet flushed and I jumped up from the sudden loud sound.  Stupid automatic flush... I really don't like the toilets at the mall. Their flushing is always so LOUD. 

Youngmin's POV~

Just as I was about to catch up with the girl, she ran.  I tried running even faster but she made it into the ladies's bathroom.  I stopped running and stood there.  If she was going to come out, three minutes was enough.  

She didn't come out.

Your POV~

I stood inside the cubicle for a while.  Another person came in.  I peeked through the gap between the door and made sure it wasn't Youngmin.  Han Min Yeon, what are you thinking? Do you think Youngmin is a ert or something? Snap out of it.

The phone in my pocket vibrated.  Unnie had sent me a text message.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDQqXEhh3LXReqexTerwG

to you:

minyeon-ah! where'd you go? i didn't see you
when i turned. please reply!
~unnie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to unnie:

mianhae unnie! i just wanted to walk.  i'm in 
the restroom right now. you can go shop for
a while.  i'm fine.  i'll join you later.
~minyeon

I checked the time on my phone- 12:35pm.  Wow, unnie and I've been at the mall for a whole three hours already... time flies by so fast! 

When did I come into the restroom? I bet I've locked myself for at least 10 minutes or so.  Youngmin should've left already, right?  I cautiously unlocked the door and washed my hands.  All public restrooms are dirty, and I don't want to get sick.

I walked out of the restroom and looked in front of me and my left.  No sight of Youngmin.  Then I walked out and turned to my right.....and saw ____________.