Chapter 8

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Kwangmin's POV~

Minhwang was stretching and I couldn't help but go over and correct the way he was stretching.  Just like before, he had a shocked expression on his face.  What's up with him? I keep thinking that there's something wrong with Minhwang...

Let me clear up a misunderstanding.  Even though Minhwang/kyung are twins, I paid more attention the the younger twin.  He seemed in need of attention whereas his hyung could be independent.  And, Minkyung didn't seem to be interested in hanging out with us.

Minkyung took out his iPod and listened to something while Minhwang was just sitting awkwardly.  I decided to go over to him and get to know him more.  

"Hi Minhwang." I greeted her.  "Are you nervous for the final round?"
"I.....I...um......yeah....uh.....sorta." he stammered. "W-what brings you guys here?"
"Oh, um earlier last week or so, Youngmin asked all of us if we wanted to come here." I told him.
"I see...Don't you guys have a schedule, filming, part-time or something?" he asked me.
His question sent my mind blank.  "Err, we're not so busy for now."

Minhwang grabbed his backpack and took out a bag of something.  He opened it and offered me some of the food in the bag.  I asked him what it was and he told me that they were dried apples.  I took a piece and ate it slowly.  Turns out the dried apples were good.  Greedily, I took a few more pieces.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLbNHsPrFoCha8ClzPStn

"Whatcha guys doing???" I heard Youngming's cheeful voice shout.

Minhwang: O__O

"Dude, don't creep on us like that hyung." I told him. 
"Hehehe, mian." Youngmin grinned. "What's that?" He pointed to the bag of dried apples.
"Um....it's...um...dried apples." Minhwang said. "Y-you want some?"
"Sure!" Youngmin grabbed a handful of the dried apples and started muching on them.  Why do I have such a hyung with no manners?

I saw Minhwang smile a bit and then I came to my senses.  Minhwang's voice sounds kinda high...not really normal for a guy.  Here goes me again, suspecting Minhwang.  There's always this feeling of separation between me and Minwhang.  

*footsteps outside*

A boy came into the dance room and seem surprised at how many people were in here.  He walked in and sat away from us.  Minhwang looked at him and greeted the boy with a slight bow.  I guess they met last time in the audition last week.

(now Minhwang) Your POV~

I heard footsteps outside and expected the judges to come in.  Instead, Jung Woo entered the room (the boy I met last week at the audtion).  His eyes widened a bit when he came in and then he took a seat away from us.  After Jung Woo sat down, I greeted him.  

Minwoo came over to me and tugged on my shirt.  He motioned me and the twins to go to the group.  Unnie didn't care about me.....what a great unnie. -___-  Hyunseong and Jeongmin were playing "di bi di bi dip" and Donghyun was in the middle of playing it with Minwoo when he came over to fetch us.  

If I came followed them, then playing "di bi di bi dip" would be uneven- one of us had to watch the others play instead of being paired.  Youngmin claimed me as his partner for "di bi di bi dip".  I was shocked for a second and I played along with them.  Hyunseong told me that if the person turned to the direction being pointed, he will get a flick in the forehead.

"Di bi di bi dip!" Youngmin pointed to the left, I turned my head to the right.
"Di bi di bi dip!" I pointed to the right, Youngmin turned to the right. "Hahah, you lost!"
"Not fair. Do it again!" he pouted.
"Okay....Di bi di bi dip!" and again, Youngmin turned to the direction I pointed.
"What?!" Youngmin said.
"I'm gonna flick you in the forehead." I told him, and I lifted my finger like Onew's walnut flick.

*smack*

"That......." Youngmin started.
"Did it hurt that much?" I asked.  I tried my best to do it as light as possible.
"Was that even a flick?" he asked. "You're so weak!"
I was puzzled. "Are you okay, Youngmin?" 

He nodded and we played the game again.  We heard a knock on the door and everyone in the room looked at the entrance.  The same judges from last week were here and we all stood up.

"Annyeonghaseyeo." everyone said in unison.
"Annyeonghaseyeo." Judge Go said.  "The final round of the audtion will start.  I will take roles right now, and anyone who comes late will be counted as disqualified."

I looked at unnie.  She let out a sigh of relief, since we were early.  

"Go Jung Woo." Judge Kim called.
"Here." Jung Woo answered.
"Seo Min Kyung."
"Neh." unnie said.
"Seo Min Hwang."
"Neh." I replied. 
"Baek Sang In."

*no reply*

"Baek Sang In-sshi?" Judge Kim called again. "Baek Sang In- marked disqualified."

I gulped.  Judge Kim didn't seem like the Judge Kim I saw last week.  She looked as if she went through split personality and had turned harsher.

"Lee Eun Hae." Judge Kim called.

*no reply*

"Lee Eun Hae-sshi?" she said. "Lee Eun Hae- marked disqualified."
"All contestants please come line up by the doorway." Judge Song called.

My hand was holding onto unnie's hand and we walked slowly towards the judges.  I caught a glance at Boyfriend and they mouthed "hwaiting".  Their cheering for me made me feel a little better.

"Go Jung Woo, Seo Min Kyung, and Seo Min Hwang." Judge Go said. "Since there's only three of you, you guys will be competing each other in dancing.  Two of the three of you guys can make it in."

Nervousness started building up inside my head.  Can I make it? I kept asking myself.  Will me and unnie make it? And what will happen in the end?  The unanswered questions disappeared the instant heavy music started playing.  Our song to dance to.

"Remember the moves you guys were taught last time?" Judge Song asked. All of us nodded our heads.
"This time, you will be dancing to the music on your own. We, as the judges, will evaluate your scores."

At this time, I heard a pair of footsteps running.  A girl popped out in the room and started appologizing.  Judge Kim walked her aside and told her she was disqualified for being late.  That happed the same with the other girl.  Both of the late girls left and we had to continue on our audition.

Boyfriend were sitting in the seats on the side of the room.  Our music replayed and I almost forgot what the first move was.  Jung Woo seemed stuck the whole time.  I was glad that I practiced with my unnie.  We were in sync during the whole dance.

Minwoo's POV~

As the twins and the other boy were dancing, I was amazed at Minkyung and Minhwang.  They were awesome dancers, but I like Minhwang more.  His moves were more smooth, and Minkyung kinda showed-off in the dance.  That's not a bad thing though, it's just my own opinion.

The boy, on the other hand, seemed to have lost his mind.  He forgot his moves and tried to follow the twins, but sort of failed.  I felt sorry for him, since it was the final round and he wasn't doing well from the start.  

"Psst. Hey, Jeongmin." I whispered.
"Hmm?" Jeongmin replied.
"Who do you think dances better: Minkyung or Minhwang?" I asked him.
"Lemme take a closer look."

Jeongmin spent a few seconds watching the dance and finally came up with an answer.  He said that he liked Minhwang's dancing too.  I turned to Donghyun and asked for his opinion.

"Huh? You're asking me who do I think dances better?" Donghyun asked.
"Mhmm." I replied.
"I like both of them evenly." Donghyun said. "I'm not a strong dancer...but they dance well."

I went around asking for my hyungs' opinions.  The Jo twins said that they like Minhwang's dancing more than his hyung's.  In my mind, Minhwang's score to Minkyung's score so far is 5:1.  Hahah, it feels like I'm betting with myself.... (and I fail at bettting) :P

*dun-dun* The music ended and the twins/boy stopped dancing.  We, Boyfriend, clapped for them.  They had finally finished the dancing part of the final round.

(still Minhwang) Your POV~

We danced for like 15 minutes and the judges finally pressed the "stop" button to the music.  I was sweating and we had a 10 minute break.  Minwoo came to me and patted me on the back.

"Good job!" Minwoo complimented on me. "You're really good at dancing."
"Komawo." I smiled.

I looked for a nearby fan and stood in front of it.  The cool air felt nice to my warm face.   Minwoo, Youngmin, and Kwangmin came next to me and started playing in front of the fan.  We made those weird robot voices with the fan. I asked unnie if she wanted to play with us, but she said she wanted to practice her vocals.

"A-a-a-a-n-n-n-y-y-e-e-o-n-g-g-g!" Kwangmin called.
"T-t-t-h-h-i-i-s-s    i-i-s-s    s-s-o-o    f-f-f-u-u-u-n-n-n-n!" Youngmin laughed.
"You guys are soo weird." I said. 
"I-I-I'm-m-m    a-a-a    r-r-r-o-o-b-b-b-o-o-o-t-t-t." Minwoo made weird movements.

We stopped for a while and I just sat, enjoying the fan air.  Unnie handed me a water bottle and I finished half of it in a minute.  I still had five minutes before finishing the audition, so I ate a few pieces of my dried apples and drank more water.  

"Everyone please pay attention." Judge Go called. "You will now be singing as the last part of the audition."
"Neh." everyone said (except Boyfriend). 

I was getting a little more nervous.  My water bottle was almost finished and I drank the rest just to help moisten my throat.  Then, I practiced a scale to loosen up my voice.  One by one, Jungwoo, me, and unnie were called outside to another room to sing.

"Seo Min Kyung." Judge Song said. "Please come and follow me."
"Neh!" unnie called back and she got up.
"Hwaiting!" I said to unnie.

After unnie left, I continued practicing my vocals and my voice was flexible now.  I went to the fountain and drank more water (it sounds like I'm drinking too much water, right? hahaha).  When I returned, unnie still didn't come back yet, so I listened to my iPod.

"Seo Min Hwang." Judge Song called me and I saw unnie walk in.
"Neh." I replied, walking to them.
"Please follow me." Judge Song said.

Unnie and Boyfriend mouthed "hwaiting" to me and I smiled back to them.  Once I turned around, my expression changed from a smiling me to a super nervous me.  I don't think I've done something this big without my unnie next to me.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for a short chapter and uninteresting random stuff in here.  >< writer's block again.....@__@

please comment and help give ideas ^^ and also, dont forget to subscribe!

asnftw~

asnftw: and chukahae to donghyun. his ucc finally reached 100,000 views! ^^

donghyun: thanks for helping and supporting me, everyone!

minwoo: yay! we finished our mission...right?

kwangmin: i guess so....><

youngmin: nahh, sistar noonas won't go hard on us ^^ aegyo always works.

minwoo: like mines!

hyunseong: nothing to do with camera please...O__O

jeongmin: *fixing hair in front of mirror* another mission?!

donghyun: i dont know...

asnftw: relax...and take a deep breath of air.

hyunseong: we need to get going.

asnftw: where? :O

hyunseong: to get fresh air, where else would we be going?

minwoo: yay, let's go to the park!

kwangmin: and find pokemon in the grass! pikachu's gonna be there ^^

youngmin: no, a candy load will be there.

jeongmin: nuh-uh. a giant mirror will be there.

hyunseong: nope. none of those are gonna be there. hamburgers are gonna be on sale! :D

donghyun: wow, you guys are just.....wow.

minwoo: hehehehehehehehee. ^^