Chapter 27

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Your POV~

My eyes teared as he said those words.

"Nothing more that you've told us." 

How....how can he not know that I'm his girlfriend? Is he just playing a joke on me? Yeah... he's only pulling a prank on me.. I know it. It's just a joke.. But NO. I can't even comfort myself by saying that it's just a joke because I don't even believe he remembers me. T^T  Kwangmin....

"Why are you eyes teary?" Kwangmin asked. "Gwenchana?"
"Hmm?" I put my thoughts aside. "Yeah, gwenchana...I need to step out for a second."

I ran to the restrooms. I don't care how I'm dressed. I don't care if I look like a boy right now. I only know that my boyfriend forgot about me. That's all I care now. Without looking, I ran into a cubicle and cried my heart out.

Kwangmin's POV~

Minhwang's eyes were teary and he's running away. Hmm, kinda suspicous. Why did he ask me if I knew anything else about him? Or did he tell me something before...

*sudden blurry flashback*

"Minyeon-ah! Gwenchana??" I asked.
"Neh... gwenchana oppa." someone answered, and looked very familiar.
"Aigoo, you babo." I pinched the person's cheeks.

*end of flashback*

Augh! My head hurts... who's Minyeon? She's calling me oppa and I called her babo.  What kind of a relationship are we in? Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship? That seems like it.

Wait a second, why does Minyeon sound so much like Minhwang? Are the two somehow connected with each other? And what about my members? Do they know I'm dating or something??

*another sudden flashback*

"Minyeon-ah..." I said. "Saranghae.
I like you... will.... will.... will you be my girlfriend?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yah! You popsicle stealer." someone playfully slapped me. "I don't want it anymore... it has your germs on it."
"Mehrong~" I stuck my tongue out and the popsicle once more.

*end of flashback*

OW! Stop with the flashbacks, okay? It hurts my head. -__- Minhwang....Minhwang....Minhwang...Minhwang...Min...Min...Minyeon...Minyeon.. Minyeon.. Minyeon... 

Is Minhwang actually who I'm thinking? Is he an underco--

"KWANGMINNIE!!" Minwoo shouted. "KWANGMINNIE~~"
"Minwoo-ah, stop shouting," I pretended to plug my ears. "I'm gonna be deaf soon."
"Mianhaeeeee, but I'm super happy that you've waken up!" Minwoo sung.
"Yeep..."
"OH, the doctor says you have a temporary memory loss, but you didn't forget about me, did you?" Minwoo held my shoulders, serious.
"No, I didn't forget you, babo," I shook my head. "Minwoooo."
"Yay! Kwangminniee!" 

"Eww, stop acting so lovey dovey, you two," Jeongmin made a pretended disgusted face.
"Yeah, Kwangwoo couple," Youngmin teased.
"Yah, hyung!" I complained. "I'm a good boy, okay?"
"Mm, I see, I see very clearly..." Youngmin continued to tease.
"It's glad to see you awake, Kwangmin," Minkyung smiled.
"Oh, hey, I haven't talked with you in a while," I replied.

Later, Minhwang came back and stayed quiet.  

"Minhwang, do you know Kwangmin has a temporary mental loss?" Minwoo asked him.
"Huh? Oh, no," he woke up from his world. 
"Yeah, and you'll be lucky because if you told any secrets to him, he will forget it and won't tell it to everyone," Minwoo grinned.

Your POV~

"Yeah, and you'll be lucky because if you told any secrets to him, he will forget it and won't tell it to everyone," Minwoo grinned.

Minwoo-ah, sorry but would you please... stop it? I don't want Kwangmin to forget our special secret.  Mianhae, Minwoo. I don't want to hear that Kwangmin forgot about this or that. I'm too hurt.

"Oh, um yeah," I pretended to smile happily.
"Yeah, gwenchana?" Minwoo piped. "You seem a little down today."
"No, I'm fine," I nodded. "Thanks for asking."
"Here, I'll treat you to go to the nightmarket later," Minwoo offered. "Everyone's sorta down."

That's where we went for our first date, Minwoo. Do you think Kwangmin will remember me after this? I accepted his offer and then the doctor came in. He said Kwangmin had no serious injuries and that he would be able to be discharged from the hospital now. And, of course, followed an erupt of cheers.

"Let's go to the nightmarket," Kwangmin suddenly said. 
"Waeyeo?" Hyunseong asked. "OH, I know. Me too, I just LOVE those snacks on the streets."
"Hyunseong, stop eating," Jeongmin shook his head. "In your dreams."
"Awww, Jeongminnie...." Hyunseong mehronged Jeongmin.
"I just wanted to go to the nightmarket," Kwangmin bluntly said.
"Hey, I was telling Minhwang that I'd bring him to the nightmarket," Minwoo smiled. "How about all three of us go together?"
"Yah, what about us?" This time, it was Youngmin who was pouting.
"Right, Youngminnie hyung..." Minwoo grinned. "All of us go, but we need to be separate."
"Yeah, fans," unnie pointed out. "Let's choose partners!"

*sigh* I hate this kind of thing. Choosing partners. Minwoo instantly clinged to me and announced that I was his partner and not going anywhere. Youngmin chose Jeongmin, Hyunseong chose unnie, and Donghyun with Kwangmin.

Now that we're partnered, Minwoo grabbed Donghyun, so now we've formed a four-person group. Dongwoo couple... I knew it was coming. Kwangyeon couple? Well, we were already an official couple..

at the nightmarket...

"Donghyunnie, let's go look at those!" Minwoo hopped excited and dragged Donghyun to some other place.

Now it was just me and Kwangmin. Walking down the street, looking at some things, acting as if we don't know each other. While we were walking, I suddenly felt Kwangmin grab my hand. I looked at him.

"Oh, mianhae," Kwangmin let go of my hand. "I was just trying to find back my memories."
"Oh, arrasso," I nodded. I wish you would hold my handlonger... I'm the memory you forgot.

We passed by the shop we bought our couple rings.  I looked at the faintly glowing treasure on my finger and was surprised to see a drop of tear on it. Kwangmin tapped my shoulder, and he saw the tears in my eyes.

"Gwenchana?" he asked.
"Gwenchana."

If only.... if only.... if only I could make the clock reverse... and bring back what once was mine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys~

did you guys have a happy Thanksgiving?? i did, and hope you guys did too. ^-^ how about shopping? heh, i didnt shop much.

hope you guys like the update~~ please comment and subscribe!! 

i love my readers and commenters and subscribers. they make me happy. really happy. ^-^

mind reading my anniversary special? its been a week or so but please, read it and comment~~~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/95825/anniversary-special-my-right-hand-kwangmin-boyfriendband

have any of you bestfriends or kpop listeners listened to "pink romance" by starship planet (k.will, sistar, boyfriend)?
well, its a nice song. ^-^

 

 

 

please do comment~~ on both stories~ ^-^