Chapter 5

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

(still Minhwang) Your POV~

Unnie pulled me aside from the Boyfriend members, and looked at me with serious eyes.  Unnie usually didn't look at me that way.  If she did....I can tell that something is wrong...

"Han Min Yeon." unnie said sternly, but quietly.
"Unnie, waegeurae?" I aked innocently.
"Stop getting too close with Boyfriend." she said. "Once you're too comfortable, you'll be caught."
"What caught?"
"Are you a boy or a girl?" 
"A.....girl?" I answered awkwardly.
"Exactly. What are you wearing right now?" unnie asked. "A boy's clothes.  You can't show that you're a girl."

I was very puzzled.  If anyone suspected me then they would've asked me by now.  No one asked me yet, so I assumed no one knows my real identity.  

"Unnie, why are you mad at me about this?" I asked.
"BECAUSE WE CANNOT BE FOUND OUT!" unnie almost shouted.

Me: O__O

"Mianhae." unnie said. "I don't want to make any mistakes and ruin our chances."
"Arrasso..." I said dully.
"Wasn't it your dream to become a singer?" unnie asked.

I nodded my head.  Ever since I was 4, I'd run around the house singing random songs.  My parents were happy because I have such a talented gift.  

"Unnie..." I said.
"Don't call me unnie. Right now I'm your hyung." unnie reminded me.
"Oops. I knew that." I smiled and gave unnie a playful punch.
"Tag, you're it!" unnie said happily.

I chased unnie around in circles.  When I turned around, Youngmin was right behind me and my face was just an inch before touching his.  O___O I backed up quickly and straightened my clothes.  My cheeks were turning cherry red.  Ohmygoodness, this is the second most embarrassing thing today. T^T

Youngmin's POV~

Minkyung pulled Minhwang away from us and were having a deep conversation.  I quietly followed them and tried to make out their conversation. I know, I know. Eavesdropping on someone's conversation isn't nice, but I was just too curious.

"H-- Min Ye--" I heard Minkyung say.
"Un---, waegeu---" Minhwang said.

The auditorium was so noisy.  Sheesh, could the rest of the people shut up for a minute?! I had a hard time listening to them, and I finally gave up. Just as I was about to turn around to go back to my members, I heard someone say "Tag, you're it!". 

Minhwang was chasing his hyung and I was gonna follow him.  They were running in circles and finally Minhwang stopped and turned around.  He almost ran into me and our face were just an inch from touching each other.  

Minhwang backed up first and I saw his cheecks turn red.  *awkward moment* He looked away from me and fiddled with his fingers again.  Was it that embarrassing? I mean, we're guys. It's not like we're being lovey-dovey.  -__- That Minhwang. 

I tapped him on the shoulder.  He looked shocked.

"Yah, Minhwang-ah. Gwenchana?" I asked.
"N-n-neh." he muttered.
"Minhwang-ah. Let's go home." Minkyung said, pulling Minhwang away from me.

When Minkyung pulled Minhwang away, MInhwang's expression looked relaxed and relieved.  Am I that scary? My members weren't like that when they met me.  Aish, whatever.  

(now Minkyung) Unnie's POV~

I was playing tag with Minyeon and she had a hard time catching me.  When I looked back, Minhae just turned and Youngmin's face was right in front of hers.  O__O NO. They CANNOT kiss each other. 

I was about to run to them and Minyeon stepped back from Youngmin.  She was fiddling with her fingers....again.  Her cheeks were starting to become red.  

"Yah, Minhwang-ah. Gwenchana?" Youngmin asked Minyeon.
"N-n-neh." Minyeon muttered.

I thought, I must pull Minyeon away before the two of them get any closer.  Minyeon absolutely cannot reveal herself, or my plans would be spoiled.

"Minhwang-ah. Let's go home." I said, pulling my dongsaeng away from Youngmin.  

Minyeon took a breath of relief and followed me.  We took the bus back home and Minyeon just went up to her room. I, on the other hand, was preparing for dinner.  I found some udon and I took two packets out. There was kimbap leftover from last night in the fridge, too.

Your POV~

*du-dup du-dup du-dup* My heart was beating really fast.  I have no idea why.  Then, I remembered when me and Youngmin almost kissed.  Just thinking about that made me skip a heartbeat.  I was soo shocked when I faced Youngmin.  Embarrassing, embarrassing...

Well, today was a good day.  We finally did out audition and I felt relieved.  I listened to IU's Good Day and played it over and over again.  I like IU. Her voice and she herself is pretty, heheheh. ^-^ Hopefully, I can make the audition and become a singer like her.

Kwangmin's POV~

Flashback.

*Minhwang falls and hugs Kwangmin* 

Me: O__O

End of flashback.

No matter how much I think about it, it didn't make sense.  Minhwang's hug didn't seem like another boy's hug.  And, he was really embarrassed when he "fell" on me.  We're both boys, and friends can hug, right? 

Wait, when did he become my friend? Haha...this is getting weirder and weirder.  Earlier in the day, Youngmin was all gloomy but now he's happier.  I'm gonna ask Minwoo about what happened at first.

"Minwoo-ah!" I called.
"Neh, hyung?" Minwoo called back.
"Drop the honorifics. Anyways, what happened to Youngmin earlier in the day?" I asked him.
"He lost his bracelet."
"Oh, really?" I was surprised.
"Wanna go look for it?" Minwoo suggested.
"Not now."
"Arrasso. Kalgeh." Minwoo said.

(Note: "kalgeh" [갈게] means "I'm going")

I looked at the bracelet on my wrist.  Appa gave us twins identical bracelets before he left for the United States.  The only difference between the bracelets was the name on the silver platelet. Mine said "Jo Kwangmin" and my brother's "Jo Youngmin". When appa bought it for us, he said that the bracelets came in pairs.

As I was walking in the hallway, Youngmin was also coming my way.  I went in front of him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung, I don't see your bracelet." I said.
"Yeah...I somehow lost it." Youngming muttered.
"Did you look in the studio, car, and dorm?" I asked.
"I looked everywhere. Nowhere found." 
"OH, did you lose it a the hospital??"
"I've thought of that." Youngmin said. "But someone could've brought it to the police lost-and-found."

I patted my hyung on the shoulder.  Youngmin just sighed and continued walking his way to our room.  Hyung must've missed appa a lot, so that's why he's really really upset about losing his bracelet.

Your POV~

One week later...

"UNNIEE~" I shouted. "Ppalli! Starship Entertainment sent us another letter!"

I guess I was really excited, I opened the letter before unnie was even close to me.

Dear Seo Min Kyung/Seo Min Hwang-sshi,

This letter is to inform you two that you have been 
chosen to qualify in the final round of the audition.
The final round consists of only 5 contestants, 
where as only two of you can make it to become a
trainee.  Please prepare for this contest.  It will
take place in Starship Entertainment Building 4 on
July 18.  Chukahaeyeo on making it to the final
round.  We wish you the best luck!

Regards, Starship Entertainment.

"Yes! We made it unnie!" I shouted happily.
"Don't get so happy yet." unnie said. "Only two of the five contestants can become a trainee."
"Oh, right." my hopes died down a bit.
"We both have to make it, arrasso?" unnie said. "We need to stick together."
"Neh." I was feeling some pressure that unnie was giving me.  

Minwoo's POV~

It's been a week since Youngmin realized that he lost his bracelet.  Now he's back to his normal self.  I think he forgot about it... You see, I care a lot for my hyungs, especially because I'm the maknae.  ^-^

This past week, Kwangmin had a weird look on his face but now it was slowly disappearing.  I wonder what the Jo twins are up to... 

"Minwoo-ah! Help me grab that other bag of groceries." Donghyun said.
"Arrasso. Coming!" I rushed over to help our leader. "Hyung, these bags are so heavy."
"Blame it on Jeongmin. He bought every singly type of food imaginable." 

Jeongmin walked by at that moment and grinned.

"You didn't say we couldn't buy it, hyung." Jeongmin said.
"You were complaining." Donghyun replied.
"Stop argueing. You pick up the bag, Jeongmin." I put the bag down and left.

Jeongmin: T^T 

"Minwoo!" Youngmin called my name.
"Neh?" I answered.
"Wanna come with me to the final round of the audition?" he asked. "Kwangmin is coming too."
"Sure."
"I'll ask the other hyungs."

After Youngmin went around asking the members, he was jumping around and laughing. I do not get this boy.  Did he eat too much candy and got high?? O--o 

"He's always been like that." Hyunseong said.
I looked at him with a confused look. "Really? Since when?"
"Since he inhaled that bag of candy." Hyunseong pointed to a bag.

Me: O___O 

That bag was sort huge.  Well, not those giant party bags but like those smaller ones. Aish, I don't know how to explain it.  We seriously need to stop Youngmin from eating more candy or else he'll go high. -___-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please subscribe and comment!

asnftw~

youngmin: candy candy candy candy candyyy~ ♪♫

kwangmin: there goes my twin again...@__@

minwoo: it's all your fault for buying all those junk. *looks at jeongmin*

jeongmin: whaaat? didn't you also ask us to buy those bannana milk or whatever?

minwoo: *no comment*

hyunseong: that youngmin. i will ban youngmin from eating candy anymore.

youngmin: *tries to do aegyo and puppy eyes*

hyunseong: i dont fall for a guy's aegyo

donghyun: hahahahahaha. fail youngmin.

youngmin: you guys are mean.

kwangmin: pikachuuu~♥