Chapter 19

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Youngmin's POV~

I secretly visited Minhwang one day, and I sat on the chair beside the bed.  His facial features were delicate-- pale Korean skin, long lashes, medium-thick eyebrows, small mouth, small nose, big eyes.  He looked smaller than a guy my age would look.

But there was this odd thing I felt once I met him: he somehow attracted me. Not from outward appearances but he just attracts me. o--O Maybe he's a destined best friend...who knows.  

"Minhwang-ah." I whispered. "Wake up soon so we can start working together."

The only sounds were the steady breathing of Minhwang and the nurses/doctors working outside.  My eyes traveled to the heartbeat monitor.  His heartbeat was steady, but it increased for a few minutes.  I was scared during those few minutes until his heartbeat finally dropped to what it was at first.

Minhwang ahd a cap on his head, and I'm not so sure why... There were a few pieces of hair making its way out of the cap, so I tried fixing it.  When  I was fixing it, there were a lot more hair underneat the hat.  He needs to cut his hair, hahah.

I grabbed his hand and compared how big it was.  My hand was bigger, and his hand felt so smooth...like a young woman's hand.  He puts on lotion every night, right? No wonder there's a bottle of cream on his desk... 

!!!

Only women have hand cream and lotion stuff.  No, it can be for both men and women.... Just chill, Youngmin.  Stop thinking weird things when Minhwang isn't aware of it. 

"Are you visiting the patient?" someone asked me.

I turned around to see the doctor and his nurse at the door.

"Neh." I quickly got up. "Are you checking up on him?"
"Neh." the doctor replied. "Could you please step aside?"
"Mianhaeyeo." I stepped out of the room.

Remembering the hospital is a public place, I quickly pulled on my hood and wore sunglasses.  As casually as I could, I walked out of the hospital and waited for a taxi.  I looked around at my surroundings, just in case there were stalker reporters.  

A taxi came like five minutes later and I asked the driver ajusshi to drop me off at Starship Entertainment.  Our dorm wasn't far, so it's better than directly going to my dorm.  The walk is worth it.

Driver ajusshi: Why are you wearing a hood in this hot weather??

Me: Oh, it's just a disguise.

Driver ajusshi: Mm, I see.  Are you a famous person?

Me: Sort of.  Do you know the Kpop band 'Boyfriend'?

Driver ajusshi:  I've heard of them.  My children mentioned that they debuted not long ago.

Me: Neh! Boyfriend Youngmin imnida.

Driver ajusshi: Ooh, annyeonghaseyeo! I'm honored to have an idol in my taxi, ᄏᄏᄏ.

Me: *embarrassed* 

Driver ajusshi: Can I get your autograph for my children?

Me: Neh. ^-^ *takes out a piece of paper; tries to write my name* Here you go.

Driver ajusshi: Komawoyeo. Are you busy?

Me: We have dance practice and vocal training.  We're not too busy though.

Driver ajusshi: Mm... Oh, we're here. ^-^

Me: Kamsahamnida! It was nice meeting you. *hands money*

Driver ajusshi: Nado. ^-^ Take care and eat more!

Me: Neh~ Annyeonghigyeseyeo!

Driver ajusshi: Annyeonghigyeseyeo!

I sprinted to the door of our apartment and entered the elevator.  Just as the door closed, a hand slipped in between.  Scared, I quickly pressed the "open" button and someone came in.  It was one of the Seo twins....it should be Minkyung.

"Oh, Min...kyung?" I said uncertainly.
"Neh, Minkyung." he replied.
"Mianhae, I still can't tell you and Minhwang apart..." I smiled sheepishly.
"Gwenchana, everyone's the same when we first meet them." Minkyung smiled.

*awkward silence*

"Did you visit Minhwang??" I asked.
"Neh; right after I got the call from the doctor." Minkyung blurted. "I just visited him today."
"Jinjja? Nado." I said.
"I didn't see you? Maybe you came in when I went to buy some food...." 
"Maybe..."

We arrived at our dorm and we did our own things when we went in.  I plopped on the couch and the TV while Minkyung went into his room.  It was showing KhunToria "We Got Married".  

"We Got Married"..."We Got Married"..."We Got Married"...

OH.MY.GOODNESS. That just reminded me of the variety show we're about to go on! O____O *pays close attention to the episode* 

Hmm...who should I pick for my partner? Girl's Day? APink? Aish, this is so difficult...T^T If only the PD and director had paired us up on their own...

What would the members want? Donghyun... Hyunseong... Jeongmin... Kwangmin... Minwoo... Minhwang... Minkyung... 

*heart starts beating faster at the mention of "Minhwang"*

Wake up, Jo Youngmin.  Stop getting so excited for this show....and why excited when Minhwang's name is mentioned?? -__- 

Unnie's POV~

Yesterday...

*tutoring over, phone vibrates*

Me: Yeoboseyeo?

Youngmin: Minkyung-ah!!

Me: Waegeurae?? You sound worried.

Youngmin: Neh, I am worried! The building our dance room was in.... the cafeteria...

Me: Neh?

Youngmin: The cafeteria kitchen...there was an accident...a big fire...

Me: BWO?! IS MY DONGSAENG ALL RIGHT?!!

Youngmin: Kwangmin saved him....both are in the hospital, but Minhwang's in a temporary coma...

Me: NEH?! COMA?! WHICH HOSPITAL??

Youngmin: Seoul Hospital. *background: you cannot use a phone in the hospital; Youngmin: mianhaeyeo*

Me: I'll come right now!!

Youngmin: See you.....

Me: Neh. *hangs up*

Minyeon-ah, Minyeon-ah!! You cannot be discovered as a girl....please be safe....@____@  I looked for a taxi and had to wait for 15 minutes before one came by.  But another person stole the taxi and drove off as soon as I opened the door.  WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?! I WAS THE ONE WHO WAITED FOR 15 MINUTES AND THAT FREAKING IDIOT JUST CAME.

In total, I waited for half an hour before I could go to the hospital.  T^T I ran into the hospital and looked for the desk nurse.  She told me that Minyeon was on the second floor in Room 217.  After thanking her, I caught an elevator and waited impatiently.

Minyeon, Minyeon...stay strong! Don't let unnie worry about you....please...jaebal....keep that secret safe....keep that secret safe..... or my plans will be all ruined...jaebal.....don't be discovered....><

My note: please, don't think I'm a bad unnie who cares for only my own plans.  I love my dongsaeng and I am responsible for her health and safety. 

Once I stepped in Room 217, I almost ran into the doctor and his nurse.  Thankfully, the nurse had moved the doctor away or I would've hurt someone. ><''

Me: Oh, joesonghamnida...

Doctor: Gwenchanayeo. Are you *whispers* Han Minyeon's  oppa?

Me: Neh?? Oh, I am. 

Doctor: So I've heard that both of you are joining Boyfriend....

Me: Eotteokke arayeo?

Doctor: I heard it from someone.  Since it's a boy group, I know that it wouldn't be convenient if your dongsaeng was found out as a girl...

Me: You're willing to change the hospital clothes and help me cover it?? *thinks* Please be...

Doctor: Neh. We need to ask the family's permission. Is there anyone else?

Me: Aniyeo....we're orphans...

Doctor: Oh, I see. I'll ask for a clothes change.

Me: Jinjja?! Kamsahamnida doctor-nim! *bows more than 90o*

Doctor: It's alright. First of all--

Me: How's Minyeon's condition?

Doctor: *clears throat* First of all, she's in a temporary coma and she will wake up sooner or later.  She breathed in a lot of smoke and we tried to clear most of it.  After a while, her body will naturally get rid of all of it so she'll be back to normal.  Until she wakes up, please keep unecessary items away from the patient.  It can affect her breathing.  Otherwise, she's fine and take care.

Me: Kamsahamnida!! *bows again*

Doctor: *nods*

PHEW. It feels as if a heavy rock was lifted off me.  Minyeon will wake up soon, and the doctor was willing to cooperate... *happily little dance* Everything's going fine for me... soon, Mr. Admin, you will face life like never before. Just wait and see...

Once I'm revealed, feedback would be pretty nice.  Then I promote, and I'll become popular-- everything will go as I please.  Then I will turn your life upside down... your thievery will be made known to the entire population of Korea and the other countries.

Unknown's POV~

"Sir, here's what I've found.  The Han twins have disappeared." 

WTH. Disappear? o--O Noo, that's impossible.  They must've moved to another place... You two little girls will NOT be out of my reach or power.  I will destroy the rest of your life.

"Did they travel out of city?" I asked Detective Kwon.
"No sir.  They haven't been out of the country either." Detective Kwon said.
"Good.  Those girls must still be in Seoul." I smirked.
"A-anything else I can help?" Detective Kwon asked.
"Ani, go do your job." I turned around in my chair.  "Tell me if Han Minjung looks for you again."
"Arrasso." 

Do you want to know why Detective Kwon is working for me? Simple.  Find evidence and threaten.  Just two simple steps and you can control a person.  That's how I got rid of Han Jinsang.  He thinks he can promote from a manager to a supervisor faster than I can promote from a supervisor to a head.  

WELL, I told him one thing.  With me here, no one's gonna be above me other than the CEO.  I AM THE SECOND HIGHEST IN POWER. NO ONE shall ever beat me.  NO ONE will be the same level as me. 

I AM NOT GIVING A CHANCE TO ANYONE.

---------------------------------------------------------------

the next day...

Minwoo's POV~

Both Kwangmin and Minhwang are in the hospital. T^T And, Youngmin still hasn't found his bracelet... did he forget about it?? 

I'm glad Kwangmin saved Minhwang though and that they weren't stuck in the building.  Minhwang, wake up soon! I want to get to know you more.  Your hyung is mysterious and there's this weird feeling around him.  Honestly, I like you more.  

WHAT AM I THINKING?! 

Right when I met Minhwang, he seems different than his hyung.  He seems to need protection and care... but he's an orphan, of course he needs more protection and care.  I feel super weird when I'm around Minhwang... do I like him??

EWWWWWW. What does that make me if I like him?! O____O *pinches cheeks* I seriously need to calm down and relax.... don't think about other stuff. Just focus on other things to stop thinking weird thoughts.

So keep focused and stay tuned...

Hahah, our teaser song. ^^ Dude, I just loooooove dancing to that song.  It's so catchy and satisfying.  The next time we promote, I hope to do more powerful dances instead of cute things.  Well, I like being cute but I wanna try a different style. 

"Yah, Minwoo!" Donghyun called.
"Neh?" I stared at him, puzzled.
"You coming to pick up Kwangmin and visit Minhwang at the hospital??" hyung asked.
"Neh! Wait, I needa get my jacket."
"Ppalli."

What you need to remember as an idol: try to disguise yourself when you're outside publicly.  We're not that famous, but we've been known. ^^'' Our path is an idol so might as well get used to it... ><

The ride to the hospital wasn't far and the hyungs and I lwent to Kwangmin/Minhwang's room.  I'm so happy, Kwangmin can come back with us. But Minhwang....when will he wake up? I wanna be a hyung...heheheh.

Hyungseong: Minwoo, why are you zoning out?

Me: Oh, nothing.  I'm just tired.

Hyunseong: Staying up late for school?

Me: I guess.

Hyunseong: Keep up your work and you will graduate soon~

Me: Hahah, a few more years, hyung.

Donghyun: That's why you must do your best, arrasso?

Me: You guys seem funny today... arrasso, ajusshi!

Donghyun: Ajusshi? We're too young to be ajusshis.

Hyunseong: Why'd you call us ajusshis?? :(

Me: Cause you guys are giving me lectures.

Donghyun: Advising you is called a lecture?

Me: Oh, here's their room~

Donghyun/Hyunseong: ????

I ran into the room and greeted Kwangmin first.  He was holding on to a Pokemon book and showing me pictures of Pikachu.  *rolls eyes* Pikachu maniac...

"Annyeong hyungs!" Kwangmin greeted Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin.
"Annyeong!" they chorused.
"You feeling better?" Hyunseong asked.
"Neh." Kwangmin replied. "But I dunno about Minhwang... it's been two days and he hasn't waken yet."
"He will soon." I assured Kwangmin, at the same time assuring myself.

We heard heavy footsteps and saw Jeongmin and Youngmin enter the room.  Jeongmin grinned mischieviously while Youngmin looked guilty.

"Mianhae, Kwangmn." Youngmin appologized. "The lessons went a little longer than expected..."
"Gwenchana hyung." Kwangmin said.
"Hyung...." I whined. "Can you carry Kwangmin's bag for me?? It's so heavy."
"Okay..." Youngmin took the bag from my arms.

I glanced at Minhwang on the other bed.  He looked peaceful and my heart dropped for some reason.  It felt as if he's not gonna wake up in a long time... @____@ Babo Minwoo, you sound like you're cursing him to never wake up when you want him to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay a new chappie ^^ youngmin and minwoo have weird feelings for minyeon...just like kwangmin. hahaha. a love square?? well not exactly..><

P-L-E-A-S-E comment and subscribe!!!

puffleppyong~