Chapter 16

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Kwangmin's POV~

Note: This is still the same day since Ch. 12.

during the night...

*opens journal, sees empty pages*

Eeh, I'll write in it tomorrow morning... My umma gave me this notebook as a diary, but I call it a "Pika-pika Recorder". ^-^ It's supposed to be a "friend" where you can write all your secrets, according to my umma. Does that really work??

AAAAAqa21BQAAAAAAOc1DQ.jpg?v=12069500730

the next day...

I woke up finding Youngmin in deep sleep.  The first thing that came to mind: put a toy snake on him so when he wakes up, he'll freak out.  HA, take that hyung... >:D *digs through toy chest* AHA! I have found thee snakey...thou shall scare my hyung.

*places snake on Youngmin, the head on his nose*

Hehehehehe. *evil laugh* The alarm clock on the desk said "6:45am". Still early... Oh right! My journal....I am going to write in it before the others wake up.

*takes pen/journal out, opens journal*

2011.6.XX

This is my first time writing in a journal. Who would ever think that I would have one? ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ Well, today yesterday was quite intimidating...

1) I found out Minhwang's real identity.

2) Youngmin almost found out about Minhwang.

3) Acted like a retard with my hyung and dongsaeng.

4) Almost got in trouble from "criticizing" Donghyun.

5) Minhwang shouting for the first time ever.

6) Minwoo brings news of new variety show.

7) New variety show- something like WGM. Scary~

8) Got caught eating chips with Donghyun.

9) Find out that I like Minhwang.

9) Failed at stalking following Minhwang.

10) Blurted out my feelings in front of Minhwang.

11)  

Okay, so there were 10 things that happened. Major points, maybe. I guess there wasn't an "11th" thing that happened yesterday... 

Pika-pika Recorder, I will use you when I have time.  Sorry if I neglect you...>< 

Blah blah blah blah. My mind's in a mess right now...someone save me. @__@ Is this how a life of an idol is? With all these events happening, isn't it stressful? If only I could find someone who I can freely talk to... besides my hyungs and dongsaengs...

For some reason, I feel attracted to Minhwang. She's just a dongsaeng and a band member to me, right? Why did I say "I like you"? This isn't the me that I know... Does anyone know the definition of love? Wait, what love? Am I falling for her? 

If I really am falling for her, does that mean I like her more than a friend? Am I too young to be falling in love...? Wait, it could be just a crush... It's not like a crush is gonna hurt me...

This is all I'm gonna write. I have no idea how to write in a journal....

*closes journal, puts away in drawer*

I blinked a couple of times and shook my head. 7:20am. Okays, time to get some breakfast... ^-^ I opened the fridge, half expecting there would be nothing in it.  Minkyung had gotten us some groceries yesterday, but I forgot about it... 

A pack of kimbap was in the fridge and I microwaved a few pieces.  Mmm, yummy kimbap! I walked back to my room and met Minhwang in the hallway.

"Oh, annyeong." Minhwang said sleepily. "Good morning."
"Good morning." I said. "Whatcha doing so early?"
"I just woke up." she replied. "You?"
"Me? I just woke up early...." I shrugged. "Shh, I pulled a prank on Youngmin."
"Oh, jinjja?" 

I opened the door quietly and revealed the snake on hyung. Minhwang grinned and stole a piece of kimbap from my plate.  -__- Kimbap stealer....

Minhwang: When's Youngmin gonna wake up, oppa?

Me: Molla.

Minhwang: Who wakese up the slowest??

Me: Uh...

Minhwang: Gwenchana. Ooh, look! Youngmin oppa is--

Me: When did I let you call him oppa? *jealous* o--O

Minhwang: He's older than me so I should call him oppa.

Me: From now on, only call me oppa.

Minhwang: Wae?

Me: He doesn't know you're not a dude, so it's best if you call him hyung instead of oppa.

Minhwang: N-n-neh, oppa...

Me: Good girl. ^-^ *ruffles hair*

Minhwang: My wig's gonna be messed up... T^T

Me: Heheheh.

*Youngmin moves a bit*

Minhwang: Shh! Youngmin's gonna wake up!

Me: Wait for it...wait for it....hana....dul...seh!

Youngmin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! GET THIS FLABBERJACK THING OFF ME! SAVE ME!!

Me/Minhwang: *starts laughing really hard*

Minhwang: Hahhahaaa, hyung, your expression was priceless. I got it on camera! *grins*

Youngmin: BWO?! You recorded it????

Minhwang: Neh! See? *shows camera*

Youngmin: O_____O

Me: Dude, when did you record it?

Minhwang: When you started saying "wait for it...." and yeah.

Me: Hahah, hi-five bro! *high-fives Minhwang*

Youngmin: You guys are soo not gonna get away with it! *grabs both of us by the arms*

Minhwang: SAVE ME KWANGMIN!!

Me: Hyung!! Stop it!

Youngmin: It's your fault.... *pushes me and Minhwang to the ground*

I fell first and then Minhwang fell on me....and we did a "ppoppo"..... My eyes grew wide with shock and hers did too.

Your POV~

That Youngmin suddenly just grabbed my arm and pushed me and oppa to the ground.  The bad thing is that I hurt my ankle because of the loss of balance. Stupid Youngmin.... (Note: don't be offended Youngmin-biased fans ^-^)

We fell and I landed face to face with Kwangmin.  I wasn't thinking straight and thought of him as a mat for me when I fell, but something else happened.... I did a ppoppo with him and you know what? That was the least thing I expected.

I JUST LOST MY FIRST KISS......TO KWANGMIN?! O___O

And you know what, my face turned red like a cherry.  My face grew hot and I pulled away from Kwangmin, hoping Youngmin didn't see what just happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

P-L-E-A-S-E comment and subscribe!!

ppyong!

puffleppyong~