Chapter 3

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Min Jung (Unnie's) POV~

Yes, finally. I can finally fight for my parents.  Once I become the nation's twin, nothing can stop me.  I will fight until the end.  That person....he doesn't deserve to be called a person! Harming my parents and breaking our family apart...I hate you.

My reason to audition...is to get you.

Few months ago...

"Detective Kwon, have you found out what happened to my parents?" I asked.
"Min Jung-sshi. I'm sorry to tell you, but your parents have died two months ago." Detective Kwon told me.
"BWO?!" I was completely shocked. "They were lost, weren't they? They couldn't have died!"
"Their death was because of a car accident."
"W-w-what car accident?" I asked. "The drunk driver car accident?"
"Mhmm." he nodded.

Detective Kwon told me that he'd investigate more further.  No...appa...umma...WAE?! Why'd you leave us?? I couldn't tell Min Hae about this yet.  She's doing really well in school. I'm not gonna ruin her grades... I asked Detective Kwon to keep this matter a secret.  And I told him not to tell my dongsaeng. 

I walked back home from the cafe.  Someone called me and I was caught completely off guard. 

"Unnie! How was your test today?" Min Yeon said sweetly.
"I-I-It was good..." I stammered. Did Min Yeon see me with Detective Kwon??
"Unnie, waegeurae? Gwenchana?" my dongsaeng asked.
"N-n-neh..." I said. "Let's go home."

Those days dread and I was desperately waiting for Detective Kwon to give me more information about the car accident my parents went into. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Yeoboseyeo?" I said. 
"Annyeonghaseyeo." Detective Kwon said. "Are you available to talk?"
"Yeah. Please wait a second."

I walked to my room and answered Detective Kwon's call.

"So what's up?" I asked.
"Your dad was very upset and made himself drunk every night." he said. "Your umma tried to stop him."
"And?" I said.

Detective Kwon: I found out the reason why your dad was torturing himself.  Your appa's working for Starship Entertainment, actually. I don't think he's ever told you this.  Well, you see, one of the administrators of Starship Entertainment did nasty underhand tricks. Your appa had held his anger, but he became furious.  Then your parents disappeared to take a short vacation.  When they came back, your dad was always drunk.  One night, your dad drove and got into a car accident...and your umma was in the car too.  That's how they died.

I dropped my phone and stared at the wall.  A-D-M-I-N of Starship Entertainment.... I mumbled. You're dead meat.

Back to present...

I had a great time hanging out with the new friends I made.  

"So, your name is Seo Min Kyung?" a boy asked.
"Neh. Nice to meet you." I smiled.
"Who's the person you came with??" another boy asked.
"My dongsaeng."
"He looks soo much like you!" 
"He's my twin." I replied.
"COOL!" everyone said.

I saw Min Yeon and her friend come into the auditorium together.  Hmm...looks like they've become good friends right now.  I bet once the audition starts, its chaos- competition, competition, competition.

"Min Hwang!" I called out to my dongsaeng.
"Un- Hyung!" she called back.

I gave her the don't-do-that-ever-again look.  She mouthed "sorry" and joined our group.  Then the speaker went on again.
"Attention all contestants. Please line up at the door.  You will be called in individually to be auditioned."

"Wooohoo!" I heard some people shout. 

The majority of us were female and they were gossipping, of course.  I rolled my eyes and went in line.

Minwoo's POV~

I was fooling around in the studio, since everyone except the twins were done with the photoshoot.  Those hyungs were boring, so I decided not to hang around them.  Then I saw Youngmin come out after changing.  Somehow, I noticed he didn't have his bracelet on.  I ran up to him and grabbed his arm.

"Hyung, where'd your bracelet go?" I asked.
"What?" Youngmin looked at his wrist.

Youngmin ran to the stall he changed in and searched.  I also helped him look for it, but I couldn't find it either.  I saw Youngmin run out to the door but director-nim called us together. Hyung had a sad look on his face.

"Okay guys." the director said. "This photoshoot is for a summer magazine. Please be as cheerful as you can."
"But director-nim!" Jeongmin said. "If you want us to be cheerful, can you give us candy??"
"Jeongmin, you kiddo." director-nim said. "You're trying to be tricky, eh?"

Jeongmin beamed but I was worried about Youngmin.  He wasn't his bright usual self.  Did that bracelet mean a lot to him? I mean, a lot as in a lot, a lot.

"Youngmin?" a noona said.
"N-neh?" Youngmin replied.
"What's with the down look?" she asked. "Smile more. It's not that hard."
"Arrasso." 

(And just to tell you, I'm just a friend. Don't think wrong.)

I went up to Youngmin and patted him on the shoulder. 

"Hwaiting!" I said to Youngmin. He only nodded.

"No Min Woo!" a noona called. "Time for your photoshoot."
"NEH! Coming!" I called back. "Hyung, I'm going now. Don't fret too much about the bracelet."

Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Kwangmin were fighting over a bag of candy.  Youngmin took a seat next to Hyunseong.  

"Okay, Minwoo." director-nim said. "Your going to be playing in the sand and trying to make sand castles."
"Neh." I answered.

The camera man took many shots and finally, I was done.  I hurried to a stall and changed back into the clothes I wore to the studio.

"Hyung." I called to Youngmin. "Did you lose your bracelet in the car?" 
"I'm not sure." Youngmin said.
"I'll look for it for you." I said.
"Neh, komawo Minwoo-ah."

I ran outside to our car and search everywhere for the bracelet.  By the time I finished searching the back seats, the rest of my members and our manager were heading to my direction.  Okay, great. No time to search anymore.  Youngmin came into the car last and asked if me if I could find the bracelet.

"Mianhae, Youngmin." I said. "I couldn't find it."
"Gwenchana...." he said.

Youngmin's POV~

Still, even when Minwoo helped look, I still couldn't find the bracelet.  It was the one my appa left me before he went to the United States.  Appa didn't give us a call back, but umma said that they were chatting online.  I really miss appa, that's why I treasured that bracelet alot.

"Hey you guys!" Hyunseong said. "Wanna visit Seoul Arena?"
"Wae?" Jeongmin asked.. "Party??"
"Nope. There's gonna be an audition held there.  They're auditioning for Starship Entertainment." Hyeonseong said.
"COOOL!" everyone said. "Let's go!!"

I tried not to think about my bracelet but I couldn't help but to think about it.  Did I lose it at the hospital? And that girl who was about to faint....was she acting??  

We arrived in front of Seoul Arena, and I was dragged by my brother.  After we entered the auditorium, we saw a small group of people waiting.  Among them, I saw a familiar face.  He looked like the girl at the hospital, but that guy's a boy.  He can't be a girl... 

Next to that boy was another boy who looked just like him.  Ooh, twins, I thought.  I walked over to them and greeted them.  I guess I was in a better mood since there were twins.

"Annyeong!" I said cheerfully.

The one with the hoodie waved back.  His other twin barely nodded and kept quiet.

"OHMYGOODNESS GUYS IT'S BOYFRIEND!!" I heard a bunch of girls scream.  Oh great... By now, a huddle of girls was formed around me and my members.  Aish, those girls...please stop pushing me.

"Oppa! Oppa! Please sign!" I kept hearing.  I had no choice but to get my pen out and sign.  It took about 15 minutes before the group of girls disbanded.  Now I can finally breath and continue making friends with the twins.  

"I'm Jo Youngmin of Boyfriend." I told the twins.
"Hi. I'm Seo Min Kyung, the older twin." the boy said. "This is my dongsaeng, Seo Min Hwang."
"Annyeong! You're a hyung too, high five!" and Min Kyung and I high-fived each other.
"Minhwang-ah. Don't be so quiet.  Say hi to Youngmin." Minkyung said.

Minhwang just waved and fiddled with his fingers.  Hmm....he must be someone who's not that sociable.  I grabbed his arm and pulled him out. The look on his face told me that he was shocked and he quickly pulled his hand away.  

(now Minhwang) Your POV~

I saw a group of people come into the auditorium.  Unbelievably, it was the newly debuted group, Boyfriend.  And Youngmin caught my attention.  He totally looked like the guy who carried me to a doctor.  Wait, I think he is the one who picked me up.  He lost his bracelet and I found it.  Oh great, I always carry the bracelet around me.  

If Youngmin finds out that I had his bracelet the whole time, he's gonna get real mad, I thought to myself.  Oh no, OH NO. Please don't come closer, please don't come closer, PLEASE!!

Too late.  Youngmin was headed towards my direction and I was fidgeting already.  Thank goodness, those fangirls were running toward him and surrounding him.  Saved!

Honestly, I really liked Boyfriend.  If I were caught redhanded, they would hate me.  No, Minyeon. You cannot let your feelings show. Right now, you're a guy, not a girl.

I was saved for about 15 minutes and then Youngmin sat down in front of unnie and I.  O__O Unnie's gonna be engaged in a conversation with him...

"I'm Jo Youngmin from Boyfriend." Youngmin said to us.
"Hi. I'm Seo Min Kyung, the older twin." unnie said. "This is my dongsaeng, Seo Min Hwang."
"Annyeong! You're a hyung too, high five!" unnie high-fived with Youngmin.
"Minhwang-ah. Don't be so quiet.  Say hi to Youngmin." my unnie said.

I just waved and without realizing it, fiddled with my fingers.  It's my habit.  I could feel my face grow warm and I bet my cheeks were turning cherry red.  Just as I was about to breath, Youngmin grabbed my hand and pulled me up.  This....shocked me so much.  I quickly pulled my hand back.  

It's okay, Minyeon. You can stand it.  You're a boy, not a girl.  Keep that in mind. You're a boy. I kept telling myself.

"Come meet my members!" Youngmin grabbed my arm again and dragged me to s.  Did he think I was more attractive than my unnie? Aish, you Minyeon. You're a boy now, not a girl.

I looked back, only finding unnie really focused on the conversation between her new friends.  Oh, so that's why Youngmin dragged me instead of unnie.  Yipee...I can meet Boyfriend personally.  Something the other people can't get.

I was still being dragged and finally, Youngmin gently pushed me.  Not expecting this I was falling straight to Kwangmin and I hugged him.  O__O My face turned bright red.  Embarrassing, embarrassing....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys. i've updated two times today but there are so many silent readers out there! please comment and subscribe...it helps make my day ^^ anyways, tell me what I can correct.  if its not interesting enough, sorry.  writer's block i guess? haha.

youngmin: dongsaeng, is this fanfic about me???

asnftw: how do i answer him....T~T

kwangmin: hyung, don't ask that question. its gonna spoil what dongsaeng is thinking of.

jeongmin: you forgot my mirrors, dongsaeng. 

hyunseong: you mirror prince...your obsession with mirrors.

asnftw: sorry..i'll get you mirrors in the next chapter.

jeongmin: thank you!

donghyun: you're forgetting me...

asnftw: sorry...im trying to include everyone....

minwoo: *does aegyo*

asnftw: O___O 

minwoo: heheheheh.

asnftw: do that to the readers.  they'll subscribe and comment ^^

minwoo: GUYYSS~ *does the cutest aegyo ever* pweeease subscribe and comment!!

kwangmin: ^^ i'll give you guys candy!

youngmin: yay! kwangmin's giving out free candy!

kwangmin: except you, youngmin.

youngmin: *mehrong*

asnftw: please watch donghyun's ucc and help him get 100,000 views please

donghyun: thanks. please watch~

jeongmin: bubble gum.

hyunseong: ??? random....