Chapter 17

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Youngmin's POV~

My twin fell first and I saw Minhwang land on him. Ouch..... How much does he weigh?? Kwangmin's not squashed yet...hahaha.  But both of their faces were on top of each other. What in the world happend??

Minhwang lifted her head a few seconds later and stared at Kwangmin.  I jumped off my bed and pried to two apart.  They looked embarrassed and I eyed the two of them.  = ='' On their faces were written "I am sooo embarrassed" and Minhwang looked frightened.

*dead silence*

Me: So um.....

Kwangmin: You meanie....

Me: That's what you deserve for scaring me in the morning.

Kwangmin: Heeeeheee. *sarcastic laugh* 

Minhwang: Youngminnie hyung~ Mianhae....?

Me: Culprits...

Kwangmin: It wasn't Minhwang's fault. I started it.....cause I was really bored at first.

Me: Oh, really....

Kwangmin: Mm.  

Minhwang: Settled?

Me: What happened when you guys fell to the floor? Your faces landed on top of each other.

*Kwangmin and Minhwang shot glances at each other*

In my mind, I knew that something had happened between them.  How can that possibly not happen when their faces were on each other?! Let's see their excuse....

Kwangmin: I fell first....right? Then Minhwang fell on me....our forheads bumped on each other....

Minhwang: Yeah.... my forehead still hurts.... *points to middle of forehead*

Me: Hmm......

Minhwang: I'll be going back to my room....*leaves our room quietly*

Kwangmin: .........................................

Me: So now that we're alone.....what really happened when Minhwang fell on you?

Kwangmin: Neh?

Me: What happened when Minhwang fell on you? I know your foreheads didn't bump.

Kwangmin: Did you see? 

Me: Yeah.

Kwangmin: Hyung.......don't tell anyone!! Or I'm gonna be busted....

Me: *puts arm around his shoulders* Sure! That's what brothers are for. ^-^

Kwangmin: *head down staring at the floor*

Your POV~

The part when Kwangmin and I ppoppo kept flashing at the back of my head.  I shook my head in disbelief.  Kwangmin took my first kiss! What's up with that?! 

*heart beats faster*

Well, I may have to admit.  My bias from Boyfriend were the Jo twins but I couldn't decide which one was my most favorite twin... Is my bias Kwangmin?? Honestly, I'm a fangirl inside...just not the ones who make it obvious...

Without realizing it, I bumped into someone while thinking about the incident that happened.  I looked up, finding Minwoo's innocent face staring back at mine.  He tilted his head in confusion and waved his hand over my face.  

"Annyeong?" Minwoo said.
"N-n-neh?" I blinked a couple of times.
"What were you staring at? You had no reaction." he smiled.
"Oh, just lost in thought." I scratched the back of my head. "Just woke up?"
"Err, not really.  I was hanging around my laptop." 
"Mm..."
"We're having dance practice today." Minwoo told me. "You joining?"
"Sure." I said.

I went back into my room finding unnie sitting up on the bed.  She was absorbed into the book until I climbed up the bed.  

"What book are you reading?" I asked.
"Oh nothing...just what I got from the bookstore." unnie replied.
"Boyfriend's having dance practice today. You coming?" 
"Nah, I have tutoring to do. Today's my shift." she told me.
"Aww, next time..."

So unnie won't be joining us... OH SNAP! That means I'm gonna be by myself?! I'm bound to make the most stupid mistakes EVER. @___@ Wae?? Why does it have to be today...T^T I can't tell unnie to get off...this was the job that got us income, plus the little bit from our orphanage....

I sat down on a chair and found Hyunseong poking his head through the door.  He tumbled in and Jeongmin flashed his eye-smile.  What are those two doing in our room?

Jeongmin: Annyeongg~ Hyunseong volunteered to make us breakfast!

Hyunseong: *playfully hits Jeongmin in the head* Yah, be quiet. What do you guys want?

Me: Food. Anything edible. ^-^

Hyunseong: *tilts head*

Unnie: My dongsaeng's like that.  What are you making?

Jeongmin: Hyung's making fried rice!

Me: Oooh! I'm fine with that.

Unnie: Nado! Did you ask the other members yet?

Hyunseong: Not ye--

Jeongmin: We still need to ask the Jo twins. And Minwoo.

Unnie: Ppalli! I want to eat the fried rice!

Hyunseong: Neh! *drags Jeongmin and leaves the room*

My heart skipped at beat when Jeongmin mentioned "Jo twins".  I thought of Kwangmin and the memory of falling on him came back to me like a nightmare.  No, babo, stop thinking about it. I lightly hit myself on the head and kept telling myself that I'm a babo...

As soon as the aroma of fried rice filled the dorm, everyone dashed out to the table and sat down, eager to get the first bite of the fried rice.....except me.  When I finished calming myself down, I came out of the room and saw Kwangmin coming out too.

It's okay, calm down Han Minyeon. Calm down, just go eat the food and you'll be fine.... I told myself.

But my heart wouldn't listen and started beating faster than normal.  I'm a babo, I'm a babo....T^T Why is Kwangmin attracting me?? I turned back into my room before Kwangmin saw me and shut the door.  I really need to relax and stay focused on something before I went out. 

Eyeing my room as quick as possible, I found a random book on the bookshelf that looked interesting.  Quickly opening to the first chapter, I read the first few words and came out of my room, pretending to be really interested in my book.

Cautiously, I walked out to the dining table and took the seat next to unnie.  You know what, I didn't realize I was sitting in between unnie and Kwangmin.  I got up and helped Hyunseong to pass out the fried rice.  The hyungs of the group were the loudest.  We, the maknaes, stayed quiet. 

Unnie left first to go to her tutoring club and left me stranded with six guys.  @___@ 

Kwangmin's POV~

Minhwang seemed more awkward than ever.  Stupid hyung, why'd you push us to the floor and cause us to do....ugh. I don't want to even think about it.....

Donghyun: When are you guys ready to go to the practice room?

Jeongmin: I'm ready to go! 

Hyunseong: After you guys finish cleaning up the table... *rolls eyes*

Minhwang: I-I-I'll help you...

Hyunseong: Komawo.

Youngmin: I'll help too!

Minwoo: Me too!

Hyunseong: I don't need you guys. Whenever you guys wash the dishes, the kitchen always turns into a water puddle.

Youngmin/Minwoo: Aww... *pouts*

Me: I'll help clear the table now...

Donghyun: It's 9:40am right now. Let's meet at the door by 10:15am?

Everyone: Neh!

35 minutes later...

Hyunseong: Let's goooo~

Jeongmin: Wait up! I still need to fix my hair.

Hyunseong: *rolls eyes*

Youngmin: I need to get my candy! *runs across the room*

Hyunseong: You don't need to! I got the water bottles and snacks already.

Youngmin: Hyung, saranghae! *hugs Hyunseong*

Hyunseong: *pulled Youngmin away* Aish, get off me!

Minwoo: Where'd my iPod go??

Me: I borrowed it, heheh.

Minwoo: *gasp* How dare you take my iPod away from me!

Me: *grins*

Donghyun: Where's Minhwang?

Minhwang: I'm cominggg~ *runs to us and bumps into Jeongmin*

Jeongmin: You don't need to run that fast, dongsaeng. It's not like we're gonna ditch you.

Minhwang: Mianhae!

Youngmin: Let's go~! *grabs Minhwang's wrist*

Once Youngmin grabbed Minhwang's wrist, my eyes traveled to watch Youngmin drag Minhwang, no matter how much I tried to look away.  I wish I could hold her hand like that...

Your POV~

Great. Youngmin's dragging me like before.  Ow.... I tell you, it's NOT fun to be dragged by someone.  We all went to the parking lot and walked to our van.  Our driver was already in it and opened the door for us.  I was pulled in by Youngmin and I hit my head on the top of the car.

Oww....Kwangmin would've been MUCH nicer if he pulled me in the car.  @___@ Youngmin made me sit next to him in the back and Minwoo took the seat next to me.  Kwangmin, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin sat in the middle row while Donghyun sat in the passenger seat.

During the car ride, I caught Kwangmin looking back at me every now and then.  I was quickly interrupted with Minwoo and Youngmin's talking and I didn't really pay attention to Kwangmin.  Well, I tried not to or else my cheeks would be turning red.

Driver-hyung arrived at the building soon and dropped us off by the door.  We all got off and I was pulled by Youngmin....again.  I can expect to be dragged by Youngmin for the next few months I'm living with him.... He pulled me suddenly and ran, while dragging me through the hallways.

"H-h-hyung!" I tried saying. "Y-you're running too fast....I don't have long legs like you do!!"
"Hehehehehe." Youngmin just laughed.

What kind of a response is that? Youngmin should've slowed down...T^T Everyone reached the elevator and we waited for it to arrive.  I felt Youngmin's grip loosen a little so I quickly pulled my arm from him.  There were red marks from where he held on my wrist.

Youngmin: Ooops, mianhae. I must've held too tight, geuchi?

Me: Neh...

Donghyun: Poor Minhwang... *pats my head* Youngmin used to drag Minwoo all the time.

Minwoo: Neh! I almost flew because he ran too fast...

Me: Hahaha, jinjja?

Minwoo: I was exaggerrating.  But seriously, I wish I could be taller! *tip-toes*

Me: Who's taller??

Minwoo: Hyung! *tugs on Youngmin's shirt* Who's taller?

Youngmin: Hmm.....

Jeongmin: Minwoo's taller.

Minwoo: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~ I'm finally taller!

Me: *pouts* Not fair... you're wearing insoles, right?

Minwoo: I'm not. 

Me: *pouts*

Kwangmin's POV~

Aigoo, Minhwang looks soo cute when she pouts. ^-^ I smiled and I thought I must've looked like a babo.  We arrived at our dance room and practiced our choreography for an hour before we took a break.  Thankfully, Hyunseong brought the water so we didn't need to go buy it from the vending machines... (the water bottles at the vending machines are really expensive!)

Minwoo: Do you guys smell something weird?

Donghyun: No, but now that you've mentioned it, it seems like it.

Jeongmin: Our room is just stuffed, we just need to turn on the fans...

Minhwang: The fans are already though.

Jeongmin: -__-

Hyunseong: I hear a lot of people outside.

Youngmin: I'll go check! *opens the door*

Random person outside: Youngmin! Get out of the building as soon as possible!!

*people running and screaming*

Youngmin: Waeyeo? Did something happen? Why are are the people running?

Random person: A fire occured in the kitchen in the cafeteria! Run!!

*random scream*

A whole bunch of smoke entered the room when Youngmin opened the door.  Hyung ran back to us and told us to get out of the building.  All of us knew it was a fire, and we grabbed our sweaters/jackets as we exited.  By now, the room was all smoky and dark.

Your POV~

The room was filled with smoke quickly, and the lights were becoming dim.  It was hard to see and I kept coughing.  While we were running to the door, I saw Kwangmin trip and fall.  

"Kwangmin!" I shouted as I ran to him.
"Minhwang, what are you doing here? Run!" he told me.
"No! Get up. I can't leave you here!" I pulled him up.

Two other people helped Kwangmin and I stopped in my tracks.  The smoke was stinging my eyes and I couldn't see anything. I fell down and coughed, trying to breathe.  I got up and walked into a table, which was on the opposite side of the door.

Han Minyeon, you can get out of here. Just keep walking until you find a door.

As I was walking and then my ankle suddenly twisted.  I fell down again and groaned in pain.  Stupid ankle, why'd you give up on me? I tried walking but my right ankle was hurting real bad.  Instead of walking, I tried crawling on the floor.  The doorway seemed to be miles and miles away...

Smoke filled my lungs instead of fresh air.  I was beginning to feel dizzy, but I finally felt something that seemed like a doorway.  I continued crawling and tried to remember which way we came from.  There were shouts and screams on my left, so I crawled in that direction.  

I reached the end of the halway, but I couldn't find any stairs.  The whole building was dark and my vision was blurred even more.  I gasped for more air, but it was hopeless... Calling for help was useless; I was too weak to even move. I....I give up...

Kwangmin's POV~

I was walking down with Jeongmin and Donghyun until I realized Minhwang wasn't with us.  Turning back, I ran to our dance room to look for her.

"Kwangmin! Where are you going? The exit's here!" Donghyun called to me.
"I need to find Minhwang! He's not here!" I remembered to refer her as a "he".
"Kwangmin!" 

I ignored his shouts and ran up the stairs with people going against my way.  The air was smoky and I finally reached the floor where our dance room was.  The whole hallway was filled with smoke, and I could hardly see anything.  

"Minhwang-ah!" I called. "Minhwang-ah!! Eodiya?!"

*no reply*

Minhwang, where are you?! Come out...oppa's really scared to lose you....

I ran to the room and took out my cell phone as a flashlight.  No one was in the room and I went to the right side of the hallway. I continued calling for Minhwang's name, but each time, there was no response.  

Minhwang, once I find you, I will tell you my true feelings.

Your POV~

Kwangmin-ah....Kwangmin-ah....save me....T^T

I was near fainting, but I told myself to stay awake.  There were footsteps in the hallway and I wondered if I was hallucinating.  I could even hear someone calling my (fake) name.  Maybe it was just my imagination... Footsteps were heard and I just lied down.

"Minhwang-ah! Minhwang-ah!"

The footsteps were coming closer to me and I felt someone's presense.  This person lifted me up bridal style and I tried to talk.

"D-du-dugu-duguse-duguseyeo?" I asked weakly.
"It's oppa." he replied. "Kwangmin oppa."
"Oppa...." and then I out.